Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Just Deserts - Part 5

After two full days being tortured, without sleep, Jared's amazingly fit body is scarred and exhausted to the point of utter collapse. His master offers him a deal: If he can cum after all that, he'll be released. If not, he'll spend another eight hours stretched on the rack. Within minutes, the young stud is rock hard, wanting desperately to please his master. Minutes later his cock explodes, spewing cum all over his abs. But, as Jared must have known, his master has no intention of sparing him. He is immediately racked again, on his back, his long, lean body stretched to its breaking point. Next week: Stretched abs sliced with single-tail.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:25
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 597.6 MB

Download Just Deserts - Part 5

Makfuk

Vinnie Tormented on a Cold Steel Table

Rich has sexy, 21 year old, str8 boy Vinnie tied to a cold, steel table, his eyes covered to heighten his senses, for a session of tickling and edging. He looks so sexy, his smooth, muscular body a sharp contrast to the metal he tied to, making him look helpless and vulnerable. Rich slowly strokes until Vinnie's fat cock is rock hard, but whenever he gets too close, Rich stops and tickles him to slow him down, driving poor Vinnie wild. Rich plays a game with him, he must cum in three minutes or get tickled again, then strokes very gently, making it so hard. Vinnie gets close but fails, and his rock hard cock looks so hot swing about as he's tickled. Rich repeats the cycle three times before picking up the pace and jerking Vinnie's thick, hot load into his waiting specimen cup.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:30
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 946.7 MB

Download Vinnie Tormented on a Cold Steel Table

Makfuk

Sex Slave Training - Part 1

Ian is a 22-year-old from a working-class town in a Midwestern state. Last week he just vanished. His friends have been trying to text him. His mom has been up late crying. But the cops say there is little they can do. Boys his age sometimes just leave town. After all, he had a crummy job, a pregnant girlfriend and a who used to beat him. Maybe he just got fed up, they say. But that's not what happened, not at all. Ian, like so many pretty boys from the Midwest who vanish every year, didn't skip town. He was taken. He is a prisoner. He will spend the rest of his youth as a sex slave, used by other men. His training begins today, tied to a weight bench. Next Week: Chest-pumping, dick-sucking fun.

Duration: 21:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 492.4 MB

Download Sex Slave Training - Part 1

Makfuk

Just Deserts - Part 7

It took Jared almost two weeks to recover from his agonizing days on the rack. But his punishment isn't over yet. Today, he stands naked, his lean, muscular body perfectly displayed, arms chained overhead, legs spread wide, ass clenching and . He is about to be fucked. But first his fine ass and back are sliced in what is probably the most beautiful and painful whipping we have ever delivered. Jared fights the pain, his muscles flexing and tensing, holding back the screams, but eventually, even he breaks. And the whole time he can see the massive, rigid dildo he has used to fuck so many boys mounted on a steel pole in front of him. Next week: Riding that dildo.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 502.4 MB

Download Just Deserts - Part 7

Makfuk

Massage and a Hand Job

Kyle is a 30 year old, bi-sexual, store manager with a sexytoned body with just the right amount of hair on his legs,chest and arms and a muscular, bubble butt. He's also abit of an exhibitionist, his cock was semi hard when told to strip. I oiled and massaged Kyle's sexy body, enjoyingthe feel as I groped and fondled him, before working hiscock to a firm erection. Then I let him finish himself off,pointing his load to the camera as he got himself off.

Duration: 25:22
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 920kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 241.5 MB

Download Massage and a Hand Job

Makfuk

Daddy Mugs Fucks Alex

Studio: Daddy Mugs
Video language: English

When I'm on the road and traveling between different cities with hectic schedules, sometimes it can be awhile before I have time to fuck again. So by the time I got to the last stop on my most recent trip, I was completely fired up! I knew somebody was gonna get my dick, it was just a matter of who! So I put on my leather, got out my ropes, and called-up the first boy I could think of in the area - Alex! Of course he rushed right over, and I got right down to business with him. He was barely in the room before I had him tied up on the bed and going to work on my cock. When I bent him over and shoved my dick up his ass, he took it like a champ. Because believe me, I was not easy on him! As long as Alex is in town, this is definitely going to be a permanent stop on every one of my trips from now on!

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 429kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Daddy Mugs Fucks Alex

Makfuk

Chic Torments Marcello

Chic had muscular Marcello tied to the massage table and really works him over, licking and massaging his sexy body, fat cock and big, hanging balls. He sucks on the younger man's nipples, then his big, hard cock while Marcello moans and groans, lost in a pleasurable trance. His moaning becomes louder and more desperate as Chic uses a variety of techniques with his hands and mouth to stimulate and frustrate him, gradually increasing the tempo, ultimately bringing him to an intense orgasm. Then Chic sadistically tickled him for a minute or two to ruin his hard earned orgasm.

Duration: 24:46
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 729kbps
Audio: 152kbps

File size: 200.7 MB

Download Chic Torments Marcello

Makfuk

Edging Bentley's Big Fat Dick

Bentley is a 26 y/o straight bartender, muscular, handsome and sexy with a big, fat dick. He's never been touched by a man before and he starts out saying he's nervous. How cute. He said he'd been abstaining for a week for us and that he likes being jerked fast and hard, but Rich has other ideas. Rich has a ball with this horny str8 guy with a seven day load, slowly teasing and edging close to the head, just the way Bentley doesn't like it, determined to make him cum Rich's way. Bentley squirms, moans and gasps as Rich bends him to his will, him to strain and struggle to shoot with his slow, gentle touch as he deposits a thick creamy load on his muscular, hairy thigh.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Edging Bentley's Big Fat Dick

Makfuk

Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed

Kevin texted me in a panic, desperate for cash, said he would do Anything, so I fucked him with a dildo and made him eat his cum. I told the nervous ex-marine to relax and think of himselfas my bride on our wedding night, which did not reassure him,then I licked his nipples and tight man pussy to get him ready. He was my little bitch now. I lubed his asshole with my fingerwhile sucking his hard cock, then I used a moderate sized dildoon his tight, virgin ass. To Our surprise, his cock stayed Rockhard as I jerked and sucked him with the thing in his ass. Toour surprise, his cock stayed rock hard and he shot a big, thickload, which I insisted he lick from my fingers despite hisdisgusted protests.

Duration: 26:08
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 651kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 197.1 MB

Download Dildo Fucked and Cum Fed

Makfuk

Max Bradley

Release Year: 2017
Studio: GayWarGames
Cast: Max Bradley
Genres: Gays BDSM, Big Cock
Video language: English

Do you know what pain is !? I don't think so! To understand what pain is, you need to watch this video with a scene of painful gagging of blue sex!

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

Download Max Bradley

Makfuk

Edging Steve's Big Dick

Steve is back, he's a very horny, young, straight guy with a lean,smooth body and a very big dick. He's so easily aroused his cock becomes rock hard without me even touching it. I gave poor Steve nothing to work with, just a few, light strokes at a time, a littlemassaging his balls, and lots of breaks. I tell him he's young anddoesn't need much, and make him work. Steve hates being teasedand soon he's desperate to cum, but I have no sympathy. I love making these sexy straight guys suffer with their own sexual energy. Steve wants to cum so badly, but I deny him, increasing the torment by tickling his asshole. When I was ready, I took him over the edgewith an evil, slow and gentle stroke.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps

File size: 160.9 MB

Download Edging Steve's Big Dick

Makfuk

A Long Teasing

Jim is 25 years old, straight, masculine and sexy with a beautiful, long cock that is very responsive to the slightest touch. Rich has him tied to a chair and a gentle stroke close to the head to keep him aroused. Jim is continuously on edge, asking repeatedly for permission to cum. After denying him many times Rich agrees, but gives poor Jim only 10 strokes to get off. He fails, and Rich repeats the ridiculous demand several times, increasing Jim's arousal and frustration each time. Finally Jim makes it, shooting his thick load into the air in ten strokes. Rich then does a long milking of his ultra sensitive, spent cock while he twists and writhes in discomfort

Duration: 22:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 680.9 MB

Download A Long Teasing

Makfuk

Educating Smooth Teen Danny - Part 2

Danny can't stop his cock from throbbing and twitching while Master Kane applies the nipple suckers. The boy has been on edge for a while, his dick bouncing around with pleasure. The first session with breath control really seemed to get him worked up but now Master Kane is focusing on that hooded dick the boy can hardly contain himself. The blindfold and the ropes only add to the intensity as Master rubs his gorgeous pink dick. The boy is unable to do anything as his climax takes hold, his thick warm load pumping from his penis in a messy finish that leaves him finally drained. Master isn't done with him yet, however. The boy is tied back into the chair, a hood over his head, ready for the next play session.

Duration: 24:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4848kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 894.8 MB

Download Educating Smooth Teen Danny - Part 2

Makfuk

Chic and Jay

Chic has sexy Jay tied to a bed and slowly strokes his big, hard cock and plays with his tight, heavy balls. Jay squirms and grunts in pleasure as Chic massages his tight muscular body and sucks on his nipples. Jay's cock is impressive, and Chic works it like a pro, making Jay thrust his hips, gasp and groan as he torments him with slow, gentle, relentless pleasure. Jay's hips are gyrating, and his breathing is loud and labored. Chic makes the poor guy beg before he gradually picks up the pace and strokes him over the edge in a powerful orgasm. Then he milks his sensitive cock dry while Jay writhes in obvious discomfort.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:44
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 838kbps

File size: 202.8 MB

Download Chic and Jay

Makfuk

Slow Gentle Edging

Rich has a hot, young, straight guy tied to a bed and torments him with a slow, gentle hand job that leaves him frustrated, on the edge and desperate to cum. This guy is very verbal as he tells Rich how close he is, how good it feels, and how much he wants to cum. His cock is rock hard, his breathing is loud and labored, his big balls are tight against his body, and he begs Rich to stroke harder and faster. When Rich takes pity and lets him shoot, he asks forpermission, then begs for a harder stroke one last time before he shoots his load, then lays whimpering and panting in pleasurable relief.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 394.4 MB

Download Slow Gentle Edging