Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Hanging on the Edge

Rich has Brian naked, restrained, rock hard and on the edge. He brings him to the edge over and over, then walks away to let him cool off, then comes back to do it again. Rich uses light strokes in one direction only, focused on the head, and Brian's cock is so hard it looks like it might pop. Finally, when Rich has tormented him long enough, he uses a massager held against the head of poor Brian's cock to coax a load out of his abused cock.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:13
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 385.2 MB

Download Hanging on the Edge

Makfuk

I Love Edging Steve

He says he hates it, but his dick starts to grow before I touch it. Steve is so much fun to tease. He shudders, twitches, gasps, pantsand moans as I gently lick, suck and stroke, fondling his smooth,tight body but giving him very little to work with, and yet he's rockhard and ready to pop. I can go off and leave him, and he's still hard and throbbing when I return. He's just full of youthful, sexual energy,and I get to use it to torment him. "I need to cum" he whimpers, but I deny him, I'm having too much fun. In the end I simply lick the head of his cock and make him work for his reward. It was intense.

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:27
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 689kbps
Audio: 149kbps

File size: 174.9 MB

Download I Love Edging Steve

Makfuk

A Slow Ride to Heaven

Rich has his assistant Keith tied to a bed, at his mercy, about to be subjected to cum control from the boss. He starts out licking Keith's inner thighs, his taint, his cock and balls, until he's hard and ready, then throws the young, str8 guys legs in the air and rims him like a bitch. Keith loves it. After licking the shaft of his hard cock, Rich slowly and gently sucks on the head, taking Keith on a slow ride to heaven, but he's in total control of the arrival time. Keith is in a trance, quietly gasping and panting as Rich works his magic, slowly, patiently sucking, controlling the pleasurable sensations overwhelming him but denying him release. Rich is in no hurry, so what if Keith wants to cum, he's enjoying the control. He continues the slow sucking pace until Keith submissively asks for permissionthen gasps and shoots his load into Rich's relentless mouth.

Duration: 25:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 944.6 MB

Download A Slow Ride to Heaven

Makfuk

Sitting on the Impaler

This time I had straight guy Kevin sitting on a butt plug attached tothe impaler, moving up and down, back and forth, screwing himselfwhile I fondled his young, sexy body and stroked his hard cock. I was determined to make him cum while sitting on this thing. Kevinreally worked at it, trying very hard to please me. His body trembled,his face look anguished, and soon he shot his hot, thick load on my waiting hand.

Duration: 21:43
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 698kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 171.2 MB

Download Sitting on the Impaler

Makfuk

Nick's Nipple Licking, Cock Sucking Edging and Milking

Rich has sexy Nick tied to the bench for a real slow edging. He gently strokes and sucks his hard cock while lightly licking the straight guys nipples and neck. When Nick is fully aroused,Rich torments him with his stop and go technique, eventually switching to a slow, steady pace. When he gradually increases the tempo Nick is enjoying it so much he forgets and shoots his load without permission. Of course, he then pays for it with a torturous milking of his now ultra sensitive cock.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 768.4 MB

Download Nick's Nipple Licking, Cock Sucking Edging and Milking

Makfuk

Taylor

Taylor is a 24 year old straight guy, he's 6'4" tall and 215 lbs,muscular, sexy and hung with a big, hairy chest, thick thighsand a great personality. He is so sexy. His big cock was apleasure to stroke and fondle, controlling this big, sexy man as I kept him on the edge, wanting more. I told him he wouldhave to get off with a very slow stroke as that was all I wasgoing to give him. I used an endless tunnel stroke, thengradually switched to a slow, gentle up and down stroke,taking him over the edge as he popped his load in my hand.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 745kbps
Audio: 154kbps

File size: 187.3 MB

Download Taylor

Makfuk

Master Plan, Scene 1

Cast: Mason Lear, Michael Roman
Genres: Anal, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Rimming, Tattoos

Michael Roman lets Mason Lear out of his cage so the slave can prove his worth. Mason is eager to please his master and starts by cleaning Michael's boots with his tongue. When Michael's patience runs out, he puts Mason on a leash and leads him to another room where he chains the slave and grabs a flog. 'Thank you, Sir!' Mason screams out as Michael flog him relentlessly. Michael wants more and whips out his cock to feed to his eager sub. Mason can't get enough of Michael's cock down his throat and gags on the massive meat until Michael decides to take a taste of Mason's vulnerable ass. He gets Mason nice and opened up and when he's convinced Mason is near the breaking point for needing dick, Michael stands up and shoves his thick, veiny cock deep into Mason's open hole. Mason takes it like a champ from his master until Michael is ready to blow. When Michael can no longer hold back, he pulls out and fucks Mason's face until he drops his creamy load in his slave's gagging mouth.

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7857kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Master Plan, Scene 1

Makfuk

Sean Uses Fuck Boy Nathan - Part 2

Nathan is still sore after the spanking he endured in part 1, but Sean isn't finished with that tight twink bareback arse just yet. With his captive boy quickly roped down to the table he can truly have his kinky way with him, sucking his toes and licking his soles, fucking his big dick between the boy's feet and heading north again for some more of that sucking mouth. Sean really gets wild with his boy in this one, satisfying his love of hard twink cock and gorgeous slippery feet while he fucks that tight little hole, barebacking his captive boy until he's ready to spew his thick cum load up Nathan's leg. We all know it's not over until he's made his boy shoot off his cream, so stick around for part 3!

Duration: 22:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4998kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 833.4 MB

Download Sean Uses Fuck Boy Nathan - Part 2

Makfuk

Edging Steve's Big Dick

Steve is back, he's a very horny, young, straight guy with a lean, smooth body and a very big dick. He's so easily aroused his cock becomes rock hard without me even touching it. I gave poor Steve nothing to work with, just a few, light strokes at a time, a littlemassaging his balls, and lots of breaks. I tell him he's young anddoesn't need much, and make him work. Steve hates being teasedand soon he's desperate to cum, but I have no sympathy. I love making these sexy straight guys suffer with their own sexual energy. Steve wants to cum so badly, but I deny him, increasing the torment by tickling his asshole. When I was ready, I took him over the edgewith an evil, slow and gentle stroke.

Duration: 24:49
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 506kbps

File size: 160.9 MB

Download Edging Steve's Big Dick

Makfuk

Sean Uses Fuck Boy Nathan - Part 3

Sean has had plenty of fun with sexy Nathan already, spanking the boy and fucking his hole hard and deep, but you know he's not gonna be done until he's made that twink cock spit a hot mess of cum. He knows how to really work a hard young cock, sucking the boy on the table, wanking his dick and frotting their meat together before using the toys to really drive the twink crazy. The sleeve and the vibrating helmet teaser both get the twink right to the edge, but it's Sean's determined wanking that finally makes young Nathan splash his hot cock cream out all over himself in a messy display that finally brings his incredible session to an end.

Duration: 22:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4481kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 751.0 MB

Download Sean Uses Fuck Boy Nathan - Part 3

Makfuk

Ashton Is In A Punishing Mood

Everyone knows that Ashton can get pretty mean when he's horny, but Xavier is really finding that out the hard way in this punishing session. The sexy smooth boy has been left standing and tied, naked and waiting, and when Ashton arrives to make use of him he doesn't wait. Spanking and flogging gets things started, but soon Ashton is practicing his rope work on the boy, restraining him further and then sucking on that big uncut cock for him. Caught up in a web of ropes Xavier can do nothing as Ashton wanks and sucks his cum load out of him!

Duration: 25:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2138kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 415.7 MB

Download Ashton Is In A Punishing Mood

Makfuk

Edging Bentley's Big Fat Dick

Bentley is a 26 y/o straight bartender, muscular, handsome and sexy with a big, fat dick. He's never been touched by a man before and he starts out saying he's nervous. How cute. He said he'd been abstaining for a week for us and that he likes being jerked fast and hard, but Rich has other ideas. Rich has a ball with this horny str8 guy with a seven day load, slowly teasing and edging close to the head, just the way Bentley doesn't like it, determined to make him cum Rich's way. Bentley squirms, moans and gasps as Rich bends him to his will, forcing him to strain and struggle to shoot with his slow, gentle touch as he deposits a thick creamy load on his muscular, hairy thigh.

Duration: 21:40
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps

File size: 803.7 MB

Download Edging Bentley's Big Fat Dick

Makfuk

Changing Room Diaries Episode 6

Cast: Brent Taylor, Marley
Genres: Blowjob, Oral Sex, Deep Throat, Hairy, Moaning, Muscles, Cumshot, Socks, Feet, Foot, Footfetish, Tattoos, Smoot
Video language: English

We're back in the local changing rooms for some more sweaty filthy antics! Marley shoves his long legs onto football perv Brent Taylor's lap and orders him to sniff his footie boots. The boots come off and the huge socked feet get sniffed and licked. Marley loves being in control and telling Brent what to do with his size 11's. Brent doesn't disappoint his mate and gives the feet a good servicing. The sweaty footie socks come off and Brent is left with Marleys big sweaty bare feet to play with. Marley get horned up and shoots a massive sticky load right into Brents hungry mouth!

Duration: 26:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 600.7 MB

Download Changing Room Diaries Episode 6

Makfuk

Mark In Trouble

Mark has been bound by our masked man and left to struggle. After some time, the masked man returns and slowly cuts away and tears off the bound and helpless straight man's clothes. The straight guy is further humiliated as the masked man strokes Mark's cock which becomes rock hard and then leaves him that way.

Duration: 24:40
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 882kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 183.8 MB

Download Mark In Trouble

Makfuk

Chic and Jay

Chic has sexy Jay tied to a bed and slowly strokes his big, hard cock and plays with his tight, heavy balls. Jay squirms and grunts in pleasure as Chic massages his tight muscular body and sucks on his nipples. Jay's cock is impressive, and Chic works it like a pro, making Jay thrust his hips, gasp and groan as he torments him with slow, gentle, relentless pleasure. Jay's hips are gyrating, and his breathing is loud and labored. Chic makes the poor guy beg before he gradually picks up the pace and strokes him over the edge in a powerful orgasm. Then he milks his sensitive cock dry while Jay writhes in obvious discomfort.

Format: m4v
Duration: 22:44
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 838kbps

File size: 202.8 MB

Download Chic and Jay

Makfuk

Gabriel Cruz - Taken For Torture - Chapter 10

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

These are some of the most intense and personal examples of male domination. New, unused men are captured and thrown into situations where their assholes are no longer theirs and their bulging muscles and dicks belong to their Master, who refuses to let them loose from his control.

Duration: 21:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 487.4 MB

Download Gabriel Cruz - Taken For Torture - Chapter 10

Makfuk

Sculpted Muscle Adam - Part 1

Adam is 20 years old, straight, 200 lbs of beautifully sculpted muscle. Unfortunately, he's about to pay the price for his misdeeds. Tied to a platform, his clothes are slowly ripped and cut from his magnificent body as he struggle, moans and whimper. He shudders in disgust as every inch of his body is massaged and man handled as he's slowly stripped naked in preparation for punishment he knows is coming.

Duration: 25:43
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 465kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 112.9 MB

Download Sculpted Muscle Adam - Part 1