Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Black & Walt Rickman

Release Year: 2021
Studio: DannyRay

If you like muscle guys then you will love Walt and Jack! These two hot studs really love working out in the gym and the best thing is they love to fuck even more. Watch as they suck each other's cock passionately and Jack then gives Walt a good fucking. Nice thick cum loads in the end!

Format: mp4
Duration: 25:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2918kbps
Audio: 59kbps

File size: 554.6 MB

Download Black & Walt Rickman

Makfuk

Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Dominate, Anal, Oral Sex, Big Dick, Blow Job, Cumshots, Dildo

Mechanic Bobby bursts in enraged that his Mrs has left him after photos of him being sexually roughed up by men have circulated everywhere online. With his boyish handsome look he's got the perfect look for the Skoolboy scene we've been planning.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 26:50
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2421kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 489.6 MB

Download Trained to French kiss men - Bobby

Makfuk

Horny Soldiers - part 02

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 785.0 MB

Download Horny Soldiers - part 02

Makfuk

New model Stiffler is a 28 year old bi-sexual

Genres: BDSM

I told him to trust me, then lowered his pants and took him OTK in his boxers to warm him up by hand.I lowered his boxers, exposing his firm, smooth ass which had turned a bright pink. I then finished him off with a wooden paddle and bath brush. Stiffler became very submissive, called me Mr. Rich as the hairbrush made him holler in pain and anger.I took it easy on him, not exposing him to my full force, knowing he was a nervous first timer. In the post interview, he admitted that he did actually enjoy the pain and submission, but only with me.

Duration: 21:29
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4251kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 699.6 MB

Download New model Stiffler is a 28 year old bi-sexual

Makfuk

SpankingBoysVideo - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Release Year: 2012
Studio: FeetBastinadoBoys.com
Cast: Pavel Ba.
Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking, Thighs punishment, Crying

Pavel is yet again in trouble and so is called in for a new punishment session, after stripping he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and then severely punished with a strap on the soles of the feet. Pavel is then also strapped on his bare thighs to the extent it actually makes him cry in pain.

Duration: 24:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download SpankingBoysVideo - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Makfuk

Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Genres: Anal Sex, Bareback, Big Dick, Blowjob, Cumshots

One of the perks of being at the top of the pecking order is being able to exercise cock control over those beneath you. Top carny Race Cooper more than wants a piece of gofer Preston 'Meatbag' Steel. When Meatbag fumbles another simple task, push comes to shove my cock down your throat. Race shoves the heavily inked newbie to his knees, pulls out two handfuls of hard black cock, and administers a lesson in feeding. Race's abs are a study in anatomical perfection, though Meatbag's attention is focused on pole swallowing and nut sucking. When Race's cock needs more intense stimulation, he turns his attention to Meatbag's meaty butt, prepping the pink hole with his thumb and tongue while milking his glistening cock. Once Race ties him down, Meatbag's groans add to the visual contrast of a black cock plundering a white hole, and a full-length mirror provides a rear view of Race's magnificent haunches at work. He thrusts, driving his cock home and home again, until it spews ribbons of pal.

Duration: 21:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6569kbps
Audio: 146kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Backyard Boys, Scene 1

Makfuk

Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Release Year: 2015
Studio: LucioSaints
Cast: Isaac Eliad, Lucio Saints
Genres: Anal Sex, Big Dick, Blowjob, Bondage, Cumshots, Fingering

It is said that when you lack the sense of sight, other senses sharpen. Lucio Saints is ready for feeling the mouth and the warm hole of the hot newcomer Isaac Eliad in a hard sex play with wax and ropes.

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 160kbps

File size: 478.0 MB

Download Slave To Love Isaac and Lucio

Makfuk

Fucking Millions - part 01

Quench your thirst to see natural, naughty twinks going further than any other site can show you. Discover our smooth boys exploring their pervy side with their lovers.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 777.9 MB

Download Fucking Millions - part 01

Makfuk

Pavel Ba. Strapping

Genres: Bastinado, Spanking m/m, Flogging, Straight boy, Belting, Punishment, Strap, Feet punishment, Foot, hand spanking, Thighs punishment, Crying

Pavel is yet again in trouble and so is called in for a new punishment session, after stripping he is tied to the bed by his hands and feet, and then severely punished with a strap on the soles of the feet. Pavel is then also strapped on his bare thighs to the extent it actually makes him cry in pain.

Download Pavel Ba. Strapping

Makfuk

Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Genres: BDSM

This is 29 year old Nick's fourth spanking with us, and he's hated every one, but he's back, scared and nervous, trying to raise money for his upcoming wedding.I took him over my knee and spanked his skinny white butt until it was glowing red and he was growling in pain. He kicked, hollered, and squirmed, his big dick dangling between his legs, his legs visibly trembling, as I spanked him by hand and strap.His breathing was so heavy, he cried out in pain, looking and sounding like he was in pure agony.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6552kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Matt Is Nervous and Scared

Makfuk

Bound By Debt - Part 2

Captive boy Chris has been exchanged for his parents debts, he's already been wanked and drained of cum in a flogging and pegging, but the master isn't done with him yet. The boy's bare buttocks are taking a beating while he's chained to the rack, his balls locked between canes in a vice-like grip as his scrotum is slapped and pricked with the pinwheel. His yelps and cries serve only to encourage more punishment as he endures the feel of a massive dildo puncturing his innocent ass. With his bare feet caned and his balls being spanked and slapped the boy realizes his torment is still not over!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2076kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 434.0 MB

Download Bound By Debt - Part 2

Makfuk

The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

This video features the last bondage scene we filmed in the basement of NoEscapeDungeon, owned by DungeonDaddy (Recon) in Las Vegas. A few days before we shot this video, we moved all of Daddy's bondage gear from the basement to the second floor where we split it up between two adjacent bedrooms. Both bedrooms will be used as playrooms. We made this move because Daddy wanted to move his DVD collection into the basement next to his home theater. So, we spent a week or so painting the two bedrooms, bolting Unistrut to the walls and ceiling, and schlepping tons of gear from the basement up the two flights of stairs. You will see the upstairs playrooms in future videos. The last scene from the basement features SFDom, Lukas Tyler, and the famous RigidCuff V-Chair. We're fortunate that Lukas enjoys shooting bondage videos with us, and we enjoy his company and the comradery of getting together with him and his partner DungeonDaddy for weekends of bondage play. You've probably seen the Rigid.

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4838kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 804.5 MB

Download The Last Bondage Scene - HD 720p

Makfuk

Dominated In The Shower 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Antonio Miracle, Jace Tyler, Mario Domenech
Genres: Anal/Oral, Bondage, Cumshots, DAP, Dominating, Facial, Fingering, Foot Fetish, Masturbation, Muscles, Pissing, Rimming, Spanking, Tattoos, Uncut

After losing a soccer match against a team from the UK, two Spanish players sneaks in the opposite locker room to put the team captain on all fours. It's time to show him who plays the goals.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Dominated In The Shower 2

Makfuk

Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

After the hood is on, I don a heavy latex straitjacket suit from StudioGum. I have had this suit for years. In this scene I don't use the suit as a straitjacket, but instead slip each of my hands into rubber ball mitts from BlackStyle. These mitts are totally awesome, and not long after I purchased a pair of medium size mitts, I figured out that if I slipped a pair of large mitts over the medium mitts it became twice as restrictive. So, I ended up buying two pairs or the small, medium and large size mitts, 12 in total. This allows me to share these exciting mitts with other people I shoot videos with. In order to pull one mitt over another, both need to be well lubed or powdered. The feeling of two rubber mitts pulled over your hands is quite exciting and gives you a unique feeling of total helplessness. Once I was fully enclosed in rubber, I climbed up onto the bondage table and SFDom assisted me in getting myself lined up with the ball clamp which was mounted in the center. SFDom us.

Duration: 21:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4839kbps

File size: 810.0 MB

Download Ball Mount Bondage - Scene 2 - HD 720p

Makfuk

FeetBastinadoBoys - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Download FeetBastinadoBoys - Pavel Ba. Strapping

Makfuk

Danny Moore

Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Danny Moore
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

This guy is so obsessed with anal sex that he gives everyone an ass in the ass. Today he decided to sleep with his acquaintance who does not live near him.

Duration: 21:01
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 783.8 MB

Download Danny Moore

Makfuk

Dax Daniels

Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Dax Daniels
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

Do you like to observe from the side how someone has sex !? Your attention is presented a video clip with a scene of beautiful gay sex

Duration: 21:56
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 817.0 MB

Download Dax Daniels