Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Tanner's Submission

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM ,spanking
Video language: English

Tanner is a 24 year old, sexy gay man with a tight body and an outgoing personality who thinks he's a top who likes to fuck big, muscular men.Watch as I make him my submissive bitch. On the massage table with his beautiful butt in the air, I use my hand, strap and paddle on his ass and feet and make him whimper, whine and moan. I make him tell me his ass is mine to do with as I wish and he discovers he likes it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:23
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 622kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 154.3 MB

Download Tanner's Submission

Makfuk

James Spanked

Genres: BDSM

New model James is a 24 year old, bisexual cutie, a young twink with a lean, toned body and a beautiful tan.He's with us for his first adult spanking and he's nervous.I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, first over his pants and then on his trim, hot butt. I used a belt, which made him jump and yell but the bath brush took him to the edge, making him whimper, squeal and beg me to stop.

Duration: 26:45
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 659kbps
Audio: 175kbps

File size: 164.4 MB

Download James Spanked

Makfuk

Anthony Spanked on a Stool

Laid over a stool, his ass in the air, muscular Anthony is spanked by hand over his jeans before I lowered them to reveal hi muscular ass and thick runner's thighs.I then spanked him with a wooden paddle, a leather paddle and a belt. He grunted and shrieked in pain, kicking his long legs as he ass became red and welted.

Duration: 22:56
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4323kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 759.0 MB

Download Anthony Spanked on a Stool

Makfuk

Determined Anger

Brett is 28 years old, a straight construction worker, lean, hung and sexy, not the kind of guy to take a beating, yet here he is going over my knee because he needs the money.I spanked him by hand, belt and brush and he channeled his feelings into anger, growing more and more intense, determined not to break for me.His tight butt grew bright red as he gasped, moaned, growled and cursed, the intense struggle so visible on his face as he tried to control his emotions.

Duration: 25:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Determined Anger

Makfuk

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome

New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome, tall and muscular, and very scared and nervous.I took him OTK and spanked him by hand as he laughed nervously, his big cock and balls hanging beneath him.The laughter stopped and the pain started to show on his face as I spanked him with my belt.He jumped and twitched, hisvoice cracking, then breaking, he started to sob and hyperventilate in pain and anguish. Watch the inner turmoil on his face as I make him agree to take more for my enjoyment.

Duration: 25:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6951kbps

Download New model Jay is 22 years old, straight, handsome

Makfuk

Devin Flare

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Devin Flare
Genres: Gays BDSM

I am more than sure that your company has a friend with whom you would like to sleep. The protagonist of this video also has such a friend, and he fulfilled his desire.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1650kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 269.3 MB

Download Devin Flare

Makfuk

Adam Spanked by Gary

Adam has it all.He's tall, muscular, handsome and hung, with a well developed and hairy chest, thick legs, a firm round ass, bulging biceps and a big cock.He looks so undignified and humbled with his pants down being spanked like a bitch, but oh so sexy.Gary spanks him by hand and paddle until his ass is bright red, he tries to cover his ass with his hand, but Gary is having none of it.He's spanked with hands against the wall, face down on a stool with legs kicking in the air, and in he humiliating wheelbarrow position.

Duration: 24:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6947kbps

Download Adam Spanked by Gary

Makfuk

Darian Mazaro

Cast: Darian Mazaro

How often do you think about anal sex !? And how often do you do it !? These guys do it quite often and thanks to this they are always in a good mood.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1649kbps

File size: 269.8 MB

Download Darian Mazaro

Makfuk

Dream Spanked

Dream is a beauty. He's 27 years old, 6'2" and 185 lbs. of perfectly sculpted muscle, with a handsome face and a quick, warm smile.He's a student, personal trainer and a "male entertainer" and I couldn't wait to get my hands on those spectacular, round globes of an ass.I took him OTK and warmed him up by hand, then had him face down on a stool to spank with a leather paddle. I made him stand facing the camera to fully display his body and used the riding crop before finishing him OTK with the brush until that beautiful ass was red and bruised.

Duration: 26:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3816kbps

File size: 769.4 MB

Download Dream Spanked

Makfuk

Logan Taylor

Cast: Logan Taylor

How to love your friends !? So that they scream and moan from this! This is exactly what the hero of this video did. He loved his friend so much in his elastic ass that he screamed with pleasure ...

Duration: 22:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2139kbps

File size: 359.9 MB

Download Logan Taylor

Makfuk

Sweaty Cum Sluts Scene 3

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Gay, Bdsm, Punish

Some people at the gym never get enough, these boys seem to take it all. Dominique Kenique, sneaks into the boys locker room whilst they're showering to have a little sniff of their underwear. Clearly this situation gets him horned up, preparing the young lads a toweled area for them to lay on. When the boys are finished in the showers, they encounter Dominique and obey all of his demands, soon pasionately kissing between eachother whilst he starts jerking them off. After milking the last drops of cum from the boys, and himself he sends them back to the shower where they get cleaned up. Don't miss out on the boys interview at the end!

Duration: 25:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5851kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sweaty Cum Sluts Scene 3

Makfuk

The obsessed fan thought that the teams number one

The next thing number one knew, he was bound hand and foot with ropes and bats, and gagged with tape, and the masked fan
was cutting his uniform to shreds with a knife. The athlete struggled and tried to call for help thru his gag but no one heard his cries.
The fan was free to tear his uniform, exposing a beautiful. smooth, muscular body.

Duration: 21:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 634.7 MB

Download The obsessed fan thought that the teams number one

Makfuk

Eddie on the Spanking Horse

Eddie is a 27 year old, straight landscaper, tall, muscular and handsome, and Chic has him over the spanking horse.He started out spanking by hand and already Eddie was breathing heavily and gasping.Chic next took up a whip and made Eddie jump, flinch, grimace and gasp.He continued with a large, leather paddle, making Eddie's reactions louder and more desperate, and making him shake and pant. Then he finished him off with a bath brush, that really got him crying out in pain with every blow, the anguish was obvious on his face as he was spanked til he was breathless and defeated.

Duration: 25:13
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4499kbps

File size: 866.9 MB

Download Eddie on the Spanking Horse

Makfuk

Rob part 10

If Rob is going to be a sex toy for men he has to cater to whatever fantasy we desire. This mean straight lad looks very hot kitted up in army gear. He's tied up like a new recruit going through the hardest initiation ritual of his life. Rob angrily resists and insults his new owners every chance he gets so needs to be taught to obey. For this straight lad there is no worse hurdle to overcome than the mental anguish of kissing another man. They restrain the hot man and make him open his mouth to theirs while they slather him with their tongues. The most effective way to keep him in check is make it so every breath he takes is given to him by his captors. They tie a rope around his neck and attach it to a weight. There is no mouthing back now. With his hot hairy chest exposed they stroke his bulge till he can't help developing a big stiffy. His underwear is pulled down to reveal his burning erection and big loose balls. It's not about his pleasure. They rub up against his tight arse wh.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 893kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 155.6 MB

Download Rob part 10

Makfuk

Joe - A Rematch

Scared but excited, afraid of the pain but loving the domination by an older man, cute, blond, bi-sexual Joe went back over my knee, pants down, for another long hand spanking.This was an experience in submission and domination more than pain as I spanked him until his tight, cute butt glowed red and he was calling me "daddy" as he became totally submissive, trying very hard to please me, willing to let me use his body to entertain and excite myself.

Duration: 26:24
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 3909kbps

File size: 793.3 MB

Download Joe - A Rematch

Makfuk

Rob part 9

Rob is one hard straight bastard. He still believes he deserves respect and his big businessman's salary for doing nothing but sitting in a high rise office looking important all day. Well now he's tied in a grimy basement with his sore arse pointed up for any man to use or discipline as they like. He demands to be let loose and for the big bad men to stop touching his arsehole. Well, he's going to feel the men's wicked cruelty till he learns to love his new submissive role to men's cocks! A gag is shoved in his filthy mouth and his bum is given a whacking till his cheeks burn bright red. Now any lash from the paddle is agonizing. He's ordered to open his mouth so Dave can feed him his piss. He must swallow every drop of the man's stinking urine or else his aching bum will get another paddling. Rob is one sloppy fucker because the piss keeps dribbling out of his ungrateful mouth. He gets an arse beating till he learns to want anything but one more whack. Breathless and in pain he's pr.

Duration: 21:38
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 881kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 155.5 MB

Download Rob part 9

Makfuk

Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle

Looking sexy as always, Nick goes over Chic's knee for a spanking by hand, belt and paddle that has him kicking and struggling,
his body jumping with every blow.He moans, gasps, whimpers, whines and yelps in agony as Chic turns his tight butt bright red.

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 4649kbps

File size: 896.3 MB

Download Nick Spanked by Hand, Belt and Paddle

Makfuk

Devon Felix

Cast: Devon Felix

Do not dream, but do it. It was under such a slogan that the hero of our video made a blowjob to his friend, and gave them both tremendous pleasure!

Duration: 21:08
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 191.8 MB

Download Devon Felix