Absolutely Gorgeous Bondage And Domination | This Hot Bondage

Makfuk

Mark knows when he approaches me to make another spanking

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM
Video language: English

I took a hairbrush to his tight, bare butt and delivered another hard spanking with Mark breaking into tears, sobbing,squirming, kicking, sniffling and all. When it was over, he said that he hates the spankings but will probably do it again.

Format: mp4
Duration: 26:35
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 6574kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mark knows when he approaches me to make another spanking

Makfuk

I made Royce kneel submissively before

In Part 2, I made Royce kneel submissively before me while I jerked him off like a toy that I owned. I stroked relentlessly and he got hard in spite of his humiliation. I kept tormenting his cock and took him to orgasm, then made him lick his load from my fingers.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 600x360, AVC (H.264), 382kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 84.9 MB

Download I made Royce kneel submissively before

Makfuk

Alexander Greene

Release Year: 2012
Studio: GangsterFuck
Cast: Alexander Greene
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

While you dream these guys do. They do with each other what you are only dreaming about. They delight each other with oral sex, then go on to anal sex ...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 897.3 MB

Download Alexander Greene

Makfuk

Christian Leal

Cast: Christian Leal
Genres: Gays BDSM, Anal punishment

These guys know for sure that to put a member in the ass, you first need to moisten it with something. As practice shows, it is better to wet with saliva ...

Duration: 25:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 959.4 MB

Download Christian Leal

Makfuk

Still gagged, bound and blindfolded

Still gagged, bound and blindfolded, the young captive struggles as the masked man gropes and fondles his cock until it's hard,
determined to get a load out of him. He struggles to hold back, not wanting to give him what he wants. But the pleasure being
inflicted on him is too much, and the determined masked man gets his way as the poor young man surrenders his load in disgrace.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 729kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 137.0 MB

Download Still gagged, bound and blindfolded

Makfuk

Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis

Cast: Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis
Genres: Anal, BDSM, Boots, Fetish/Kink, Oral, Restraints, Rimming, Submission, Toys

Brian Bonds rolls into the 'Bondage Garage' with junk in his trunk: specifically, Eli Lewis, who is lying naked, bound, gagged, and blindfolded in the back of Brian's SUV. Brian pulls Eli out of the car and has him stand in the center of the dark, dirty garage. Utilizing his rope skills, Brian connects Eli's wrist restraints to his collar. Grabbing an industrial-size roll of shrink wrap, Brian encircles Eli's entire body until his arms and torso are completely immobilized. A rope running down Eli's back, underneath the shrink wrap, enables Brian to suspend Eli from a pulley. Brian gets out his big, thick cock and feeds it to Eli, giving the captive sub the change to practice his oral skills. As a reward for a job well done, Brian sucks Eli's cock for a spell. Now focusing on Eli's ass, Brian spreads the firm cheeks and uses his tongue to lube up the tight hole. Picking up a massive industrial pipe wrench, Brian lubes up the handle and slides it into his submissive bottom. Eli moans as.

Duration: 26:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Brian Bonds, Eli Lewis

Makfuk

Donny is tied to the spanking bench, legs spread

Chic lubes his straight-boy hole with his finger before he uses a medium size dildo to loosen him up, shoving it all the way in while he ignores Donny's moaned protesting. Then Chic produced a very long,thick, threatening dildo and, ignoring his pleas, fucked him viciously with the huge rubber cock.

Duration: 22:40
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 813kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 164.7 MB

Download Donny is tied to the spanking bench, legs spread

Makfuk

Rico Romero

Cast: Rico Romero
Genres: Gays BDSM

Love to watch how a member smoothly enters the anal ring !? Then this video is for you. Gentle and passionate penetration into the elastic ass ...

Duration: 26:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1883kbps
Audio: 132kbps

File size: 400.1 MB

Download Rico Romero

Makfuk

Darren part 13

It's time for straight boy Darren to learn that when he's naked on display he can't just kneel there being objectified. He must serve and actively do what he can to make men aroused. Naked on his knees the boy is presented with a cock in his face which he must make hard even though the strong masculine piss scent makes him gag. His face is pulled toward the man's genitals with a leash tugging at his neck and making his face go red. When he's caused a full stiff erection to form he's given particular instructions in how to pleasure the glans and clean the man's pisshole with his tongue. He's ordered to point his arse up in the air so it can be opened up with his own spit. Dave presents his cock to him to demonstrate his new cock sucking talent. Meanwhile his arse gets used with a long vibrator shoved up his fuckhole. Darren must also learn how to suck while also getting his arse plowed into. He's angrily fucked at both ends while the hetero boy whines and gags. The men demand he also s.

Duration: 21:23
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 875kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 152.8 MB

Download Darren part 13

Makfuk

Corey Bawls and Begs

Corey needs money, he's in a bind, due to his own bad behavior. So even though this 22 year old, straight guy hated his first spanking, he has no choice but to present himself for a beating.I took him OTK and spanked him by hand and brush until he was red eyed, bawling uncontrollably and pleading with me to "please stop." Just like he said he did when spanked growing up.

Duration: 24:51
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 696kbps
Audio: 174kbps

File size: 159.3 MB

Download Corey Bawls and Begs

Makfuk

Darren part 10

Darren is a tough healthy hetero. As a sporty brute and a proud he's so selfish he won't even allow his teammates to check out his body in the shower or present his cock to the other men when standing at a urinal. It's time to teach him about generosity because we'll be damned if we'll let some wife be the only one with access to this fucker's body and big eager cock. He's shackled, gagged and tied so he can't pull away from us or tell us to fuck off. We cut away his clothes because straight punk's like this should be permanently naked. Dave and Adrian play a game of good cop/bad cop. Dave slides a rope around his neck to control his breath and flogs his body so it blazes red. Adrian alternates this harsh treatment by tugging on his long silky cock till it becomes engorged and fondles his tight hot hole. In these moments of relief he is taught to savour the comforting sexual touch of a man so that he'll soon be more giving with his body. That's the way to train a straight man to be g.

Duration: 21:55
Video: 746x418, AVC (H.264), 800kbps
Audio: 92kbps

File size: 144.6 MB

Download Darren part 10

Makfuk

New Model Begs

Genres: BDSM ,spanking

New model Nick goes over my knee for his first ever spanking and ends up begging me to stop. Nick is a 33 year old, straight, unemployed restaurant worker whose back is up against the wall and needs cash desperately.So over my knee he goes, his thick thighs and firm butt perfect for spanking. I use my hand and a leather paddle, and he tries desperately at first to maintain his pride, but that gives way to anger, and finally he's a little bitch, howling, moaning, struggling and finally begging me sincerely to stop.

Duration: 25:47
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 649kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 155.8 MB

Download New Model Begs

Makfuk

Ashton Bradley, Kieron Knight, MacKenzie Walker

Release Year: 2019

Edgeplay shows tense moments of cock-teasing and orgasm-withholding starring the freshest man meat for your pleasure.

Duration: 21:15
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 249.1 MB

Download Ashton Bradley, Kieron Knight, MacKenzie Walker

Makfuk

Tommy is a 23 year old, handsome, straight, muscular

Tommy is a 23 year old, handsome, straight, muscular and hung guy who likes to dominate young women but discovers that he likes the pain and submission of being spanked himself. I took him OTK and spanked him by hand, wooden spoon and belt, just as his did when he was growing up. He started out laughing but ended with a pained but satisfied look on his face as I beat his muscular ass until it was bruised and sore.

Duration: 24:28
Video: 720x406, AVC (H.264), 702kbps
Audio: 176kbps

File size: 158.4 MB

Download Tommy is a 23 year old, handsome, straight, muscular

Makfuk

BreederFuckers Yuris part 8

Studio: BreederFuckers

Hard tattooed man Yuris is in an absolute panic as he's tied down with his arse up in the air while only wearing a tight pair of white pants. You can see the dark crevice of his arse crack through the sheer fabric. He's achingly vulnerable but can do nothing to escape of cover his prone arse. Dave slides his hands all over his manly body and gags him. His pants are strongly wrenched up so the fabric slices up against his arsehole and crushes his big full balls. His underwear is destroyed leaving his arse totally exposed to whatever devilish Dave wants to do with his shelf full of wicked discipline instruments.
Yuris' arse is beaten with a selection of implements till his pale arse cheeks are burning red. Now the lightest smack from a paddle hurts like a bitch! He'll do anything to stop a further beating to his bum even suck the hard cock shoved in his face. Yuris gags on the stiff meat and the thick stench of a man's crotch. He pushes himself to suck it to stop his spanking even thou.

Duration: 22:21
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2320kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 391.3 MB

Download BreederFuckers Yuris part 8

Makfuk

Josh Hunter

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Josh Hunter

Do you know how to distinguish a romantic guy from a harsh !? Romantics always begin sex with oral caresses, stern guys rhinestones begin to hammer in the elastic ass of his friend!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1586kbps

File size: 297.7 MB

Download Josh Hunter

Makfuk

Brad Holt, Kenzie Madison and Ashton Bradley

Release Year: 2019

Watch as subjects become panicked to cum, edging closer with every stroke of their cocks, only to succumb to complete disappointment when no ejaculation is to be had in the gay cock-teasing marathon.

Duration: 22:12
Video: 850x478, Windows Media Video 9, 1500kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 260.0 MB

Download Brad Holt, Kenzie Madison and Ashton Bradley

Makfuk

Gabriel Knight

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BrutalTops
Cast: Gabriel Knight

Do not sit idle and sit on a member. It is by this principle that these guys live. They have sex as soon as they have at least some free time

Duration: 24:33
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1805kbps

File size: 337.0 MB

Download Gabriel Knight

Makfuk

Nearly naked, his clothes hanging in rags, his big cock

Ryan struggles as the masked man returns to fondle and grope him, ignoring his muffled protests, working him to a nice erection in spite of his efforts to resist. The masked man is determined to milk a load from his straight captive. Poor Ryan eventually surrenders to the pleasure being inflicted on him by another man and gives up his load in shame.

Duration: 21:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6952kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nearly naked, his clothes hanging in rags, his big cock