B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Die Kuechenmagd

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Juveniles charming cook, for the second time falls to the Tower of witches - in the hands of the Inquisition.
The first time she was able to charm the investigators of his young beauty, and she was released.
At this time, it seems, it is particularly not want to listen, not to succumb to her sexual provocation.
Then the baby decided to bewitch the , showing them their stramnye place (indeed, it is in league with the devil!).
But the were firm in the faith: it was hung, beaten, stretched, burned candles and dripped ...
However, it seems that she was released again

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:14:28
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1171kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 709.7 MB

Download Die Kuechenmagd

RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Harley Ace
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Harley Ace made us promise not to directly torture her pussy, but she didn't really think of the consequences. When a girl has a tight snatch, so perfectly shaven, we spend a lot of time thinking and focusing on it.

Duration: 1:23:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2702kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Harley Ace Cathedral of Pain Part 3

Intotheattic - Abyss

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Abyss
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Rough Sex, Metal Device Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Electrostimulation, Dildo

Abyss starts her day here at The Attic as all girls do, The Interview. This girl is a little different in so much that she runs the gamut of emotions as we speak with her. One moment she is ready to burst from her chair and in another, especially when talking about how happy she is to have a pure bondage experience, she wells up with emotion. She is peppered with questions about her experience with bondage- one time -to how often she masturbates or fucks. Her first sexual experience, what she does for a living to her education level. She was one of the rare girls who thoroughly enjoyed her first sexual experience. Wow. As she is telling me about this experience I get up and wrap a rubber hose tightly around her neck. So tightly that it turns her face red, her voice changes slightly, gives her pause and well, kind of freaks her out. I admonish her for ceasing to tell me about this first sexual experience. Distracted, thoroughly distracted she continues. Abyss ends up stumbling into a b.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:25:30
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Intotheattic - Abyss

Greta's Training

Release Year: 2014
Studio: Bizarre Video
Cast: Greta Milos, Csoky Ice, Andre Baylock
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Gonzo, Male Dominant, One on One, Spanking, Toys

Greta is a sweet innocent looking tart with a penchant to explore her submissive emotions and venture into a cognitive state she barely understands. She is drawn by the aura and mystique of servitude, control and the feeling of helplessness in the hands of a superior personality. Her introduction to submission is initiated by a dark and mysterious figure she knows only as the Professor. Her first hours of training are harsh. Her new master explores the resolve of her mental state through a heavy dose of the lash and paddle. To complete Greta's Training the Professor gives her to his friend Lord Baldric to do with as he pleases. Greta experiences a different side of submission when Baldric uses her most tender intimate parts to pleasure himself.

Format: mkv (Matroska)
Duration: 1:20:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264)

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Greta's Training

Stalin Part 2

Stalin 2 tell the story of a young woman during the communistic Czech Republic. She is the girl of a prisoner, who was a dissident. Poor innocent girl was sent to prison for a stupid crime, connected with Stalin's portrait.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 1407kbps
Audio: 78kbps

File size: 686.0 MB

Download Stalin Part 2

What She Came For

Summer seems to be a very happy and well adjusted young lady...she smiles and is polite and she blushes when we talk to her about the shoot...but deep inside Summer are some desires which dont seem so healthy or happy...to be bound and controlled by a fuck crazy man...who am I to judge? I just give her what she came for...and it's never how they think it's going to be...We lock her into stocks and leave her waiting for Dick...he takes summer and her perfect little pink pussy through four intense scenes...her neck stocked and face, cum covered by the end...Summer can't wait for more...Ogre.

Duration: 1:08:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1457kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 742.7 MB

Download What She Came For

American Punishment Collections Scene 17

Liam and his girlfriend love to play spanking games with each other. This is just one of their fantasies played out for your viewing pleasure. Loaded with O.T.K, spanking, leather straps and hard strokes of the cane. Don't miss this one!

Duration: 1:10:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1900kbps

File size: 982.7 MB

Download American Punishment Collections Scene 17

Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Mona Wales
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

They look at him and see all of their fantasies about being powerless and used playing out in their heads. Mona Wales, for instance, wants to be tied up and beat down in the worst of ways.

Duration: 1:16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 3.8 GB

Download Mona Wales Teacher's Pet

IntoTheAttic - Bijou 2010Feb04

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Bijou
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Rough Sex, Metal Device Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking, Electrostimulation

She starts off in a chair, dressed in a long, sleek dress. Black. She has heels on and looks very nervous. She is 45 and has never in her life done something like this before. She is nervous. She has no idea what to expect from the day but her desire brought her in here. It overcame everything else that told her to turn away. So she sits on a stool waiting in a dark room with strangers. She isn't sure if she should look at the camera or look away. What she does know is that she wants an experience. That she's been driven here and now she can't leave without taking it in. That she's caught. And so her interview begins...

Duration: 1:14:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 1379kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 839.0 MB

Download IntoTheAttic - Bijou 2010Feb04

Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches HD 1080p

Release Year: 2020

Horny bitches in short dresses, with small boobs, with shaved pussy, with little asses and with beautiful bodies plus man in black t-shirt and him assistant with big cock. Their stripped. Their tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. He fucks their wet pussies with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy blondes with naked tits in the large garage.

Duration: 1:23:27
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4494kbps
Audio: 95kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Tight bondage, torture and domination for two sexy bitches HD 1080p

Bathory Tales - Romula

Romula, a young and wild woman, grew up in the wood with a herd wolves, until it was caught and was left as a present of the dark Comtesse Noir. No word is to be drawn out of her, however, she growls and scratches, behaves more than animal then than person. This looks at her mistress as a challenge. Together with her guest, the alchemist Aurelio de Torquemada, she devotes herself to the new toys with big joy.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:26:47
Video: 576x320, XviD, 968kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 699.9 MB

Download Bathory Tales - Romula

Marina

It is capped with copper and electrified. If she wants respite from that arm being pulled taunt, indeed her whole body pulled taunt, she can rest one foot on that metal post. We watch as her long, lithe body strains under the weight of itself. She moves one foot to the post and then the next. She can't balance and routinely finds herself swaying and catching her bound arm with her free one.

Duration: 1:20:18
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Marina

London River's cozy cottage

Release Year: 2017
Cast: London River
Genres: Ankle Tie, Breast Bondage, Breast Harness, Hitachi, Rope Bondage, Tip Toes, Vibrator

London's place is nice, but maybe it's time to get her into a little closer quarters to spend the night. Our handlers, her close friends, bind her up in belts, her legs strapped together and her arms pulled tight to the sides of her torso. Then they lie her down in a foam coffin they made special for her to fit into, a tight and comfy bed. They have cut two holes in its top. The first by her nose so she can breathe, and the second above her pussy. They stick a vibrator through the second hole and put it on a timer so that at random points in the night it will vibrate her for a minute at a time, but she's not allowed to orgasm till morning. When she wakes up London takes care of a few things: brushes her teeth, puts on some makeup, dresses herself up in stockings and garters. Her friends then take her and sit her down on a narrow beam and tie off her breasts in a tight harness. After a moment it feels like the beam is trying to split her pelvis in half, driving up into her bones. It's .

Duration: 1:28:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7334kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 4.7 GB

Download London River's cozy cottage

Progeny - Ella Raine

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

My fther has always been a strong influence in my life. He's just so caring and sweet. Sometimes I get so overwhelmed with feelings for him that they come out kind of sexual.
I know it's not his fault. I've dropped my towel so he'll see me naked. I've bent over wearing a tiny little thong. I know he can't help getting a boner when I'm around.
I think I may have pushed him too far though. He is making me stay in the basement. A room I never knew existed. It's cold, dark, and dirty.
He feeds me here, he makes me use a litter box, and I sleep on a stinky old mattress.
I know I've been fantasizing about his cock, but now that he's fucking me it's just too much!

Duration: 1:05:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7338kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Progeny - Ella Raine

Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Rain is locked down to the metal bed frame. Her body is spread as wide as her limbs will allow. Her bondage includes an electrified dildo on a metal pipe. Even when her hands are released she still is unable to sit up.
He wants his dick sucked, but Rain's bondage doesn't allow her enough room to do it effectively. Instead he uses the tucker telephone to give her some painful shocks. This certainly helps get her in the mood.
When you want work done around the farm it's much nicer to have a chained up woman to do the work for you. Rain only has a burlap sack to protect her from the elements so she works as quickly as she can.

Duration: 1:01:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7310kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download Reign of Humiliation - Rain DeGrey

Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Fetish, Humilation, Toys

With all that strain going through her legs we could have just left her in the predicament, but that would be too kind. We believe the best bondage is brutal bondage and the best torments are the kinds that push a girl right to the edge.

Duration: 1:07:50
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Ashley Lane Cunt Puppy Part 2

Water torture & brutal rope bondage

Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

Some reason they never see the Q-Tips coming. Abigail Dupree probably should have. She probably should have known that we would take something seemingly innocuous and turn it into something terrible. It just takes a little bit of our special concoction to bring tears to her eyes. We shove it up her nose and she is sobbing. The fire sauce isn't just for her face. The way it feels on her pussy she would think that it was just an open flame. Of course, Abigail is a pure pain slut, so it isn't long before she learns to enjoy herself. We learn to enjoy it, too, the way she moves on the floor. There's never a dull moment in an intense live feed like this.

Duration: 1:11:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7287kbps
Audio: 120kbps

Download Water torture & brutal rope bondage

Jessica Kay Innocence Lost

Studio: HardTied
Cast: Jessica Kay
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Torture, Humiliation, Hardcore, Domination, Toys

What she wants to lose is the actual innocence. She doesn't just want to be wanted, she wants to be had. She wants to be used. She wants to be beaten until she is bruised and crying. And she'll have it.

Duration: 1:16:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6798kbps
Audio: 105kbps

Download Jessica Kay Innocence Lost