B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

IntoTheAttic - Lane 2009Nov05

Studio: IntoTheAttic
Cast: Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Electric, Fetish, Toys, Vibrator, Bound, Suspension, Pierced nipples

Things start off with Lane sitting in an old elementary school chair, fully dressed. We watch her awhile as she sits nervously. She doesn't really know what to expect as she sizes things up around her with a wary gaze. After a couple of minutes I come out to place a metal collar around her neck and manacles onto her wrists. Then, before leaving again, lock each wrist to its respective side of the collar and ball gag her. She sits and waits some more. After several more anxious minutes she gets addressed. She's told to stand up and remove her shoes. Then her pants are pulled down to reveal no panties. She is told to sit back down and keep her legs spread wide. She doesn't know if she should look at the camera, look away, stare straight ahead --she's anxious. I walk up and remove her ball gag which causes a flow of slobber to run down her chin. She's slightly embarrassed by this fact and takes a finger to wipe it away. It's time to get know little Lane. When asked her name she delivers .

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:14:05
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download IntoTheAttic - Lane 2009Nov05

RTB Stuck Part 3 - Ava D'Amore

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking
Video language: English

OT's school of hair processing. Part three opens up with Ava getting her hair put up into a ring. Once it's set she goes up by her hair standing on her toes. A large metal gag goes in her mouth and gets cranked open.
Her mouth gets washed out in preparation. The drool starts flowing.
Ava gets put into a gyno position. Her pussy is completely exposed. Anastasia is staring right at it. Her neck is tied in just the right spot. Close enough to get a good whiff, but far enough that she can't touch it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7329kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download RTB Stuck Part 3 - Ava D'Amore

Cards of Pain - Special Rules HD

Release Year: 2020

After Linda's COP2 we tried to give Linda a second chance to win the main prize of the game. But she insisted, so we offered her a "special rules" version of the game, just like we did with Lyen in WOP SR. Since Linda feared breast whipping the most we offered her the following: So for this time, She needs to distribute the 100 strokes between only four body parts (bottom, back, pussy and soles). If she wins the game she earns not only this $2500 but the other $2500 too, which she lost at the first attempt. As always... the punishments are modified by (un)lucky cards drawn randomly by the player. This time the player draws two cards for each body part, and a third special card which is either green or red. If the card is green, then the player may choose which one of the two (un)lucky cards to apply. If however the special card is red, then one of the dominas chooses which of the two (un)lucky cards to play...

Duration: 1:19:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1391kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 890.2 MB

Download Cards of Pain - Special Rules HD

Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

One to itself that Magda, Schankmaid of the tavern denies on the edge of the village, her living not only by fair work, but also by paid-up favours after the closing hour.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:28:21
Video: 576x320, XviD, 939kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 699.0 MB

Download Die Schankmaid In Der Hexenschänke

HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Nikki Darling
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation, Toys, Domination

Nikki Darling is one of our favorite girls to have around. She has a banging body that just doesn't quit. She is thin, flexible, and can take whatever we decide to dish out. She has the right attitude for bondage, too.

Duration: 1:01:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download HardTied Nikki Darling My Time In The Barrel

The Ivy Manor Slaves - The Bodyguards

Release Year: 2009
Cast: Isabella Sinclaire, Ariel X, Madison Young, Wenona
Genres: Fetish, BDSM, Femdom, Small Tits, Tit Punishment, Rubber/Latex, All Girl

After intensifying security at The Ivy Manor, Mistress Isabella welcoms her new prized pupil, Madison, for some one-on-one training. Little does Isabella know, her guest has other plans. After letting her guard down, Isabella's bodyguards step in to save the day when Madison makes her attempt to bring the iconic Mistress down. Once naked, shackled and suspended, Madison is put through intense torments to remain in Isabella's domain forever.

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 971.5 MB

Download The Ivy Manor Slaves - The Bodyguards

Claire Adams

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Vibrator

Claire is a very flexible woman. Her body is lovely just standing there, but once she starts contorting it let's just say the imagination goes wild. Claire stretches as the livefeed opens. Her lovely ass greets the guests in the chat. She's locked up by her neck to a chain that goes up to the pulley. The guests begin asking her questions. She's asked to give a vaginal juice sample for a friend which she happily obliges. Then she's wrapped so tightly in red tape. Her arms and legs are bent at the joints and she's completely wrapped from head to toe. The only skin we see are the juicy bits.

Duration: 1:10:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7293kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Claire Adams

Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Release Year: 2021

This brand new Stocking Foot Collection features the strange tale "The Inspiration," featuring Angelique Lei and Ginger Sands, about a secretary who arrives for a job interview with a very eccentric author. Then Linda Friday introduces a number of pantyhose and thigh-high scenes from her, ahem, compromised position: Sadie Belle bound in a corset on a coffee table; Josie Perez tied to an x-cross with pantyhose, wearing pantyhose; Amber Michaels and Linda Friday tied together using pantyhose for a unique 'Pantyhose Ballet'; Amber inescapable tied in a bathtub; Linda hogtied on a bed; and Amber Michaels, trying to escape a closet while bound and wearing only pantyhose.

Duration: 1:16:21
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 896.2 MB

Download Harmony Concepts - Strange Stockings

Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

Release Year: 2021

For his first outing in this new line Bryan works his magic on sweet, busty Summer Cummings. Summer may mew like a kitten through her gag but underneath it all, she's a bondage wildcat! Starting his nude, barefoot slave out tied spreadeagle to a cot, Bryan soon enters and changes her position to a balltie, right before your eyes! Next the bodacious babe is kneeling, arched painfully backward in a semi-suspension...until Bryan turns the whole thing into a strict strappado! Kneeling with her elbows hooked over a hanging bar, Summer waits patiently as Bryan applies rope after rope. Then after he leaves, she gets happy by rubbing her little clit on her crotchrope until she orgasms! Finishing up the program, Summer is bound two different ways lying on the floor with her legs bound in the air over her body.

Duration: 1:13:30
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 1465kbps

File size: 863.4 MB

Download Sweet Slave Summer - Close-Up Concepts

How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

The ad was nothing more than a lure. I guess I should have suspected something wasn't right when he requested pictures of me with my .
"I don't train , I train long pigs!"
"What is a long pig? I'll have to look that up." I thought.
My first lesson was not to respond to weird ads online.
Once he had me in his clutches I should have suspected he wouldn't let me escape. The crate he put me in was too easy to open. He wanted me to run. He wanted to hunt me. It was his second lesson. There is no escape.
With each session he trained me. He broke my spirit and bent me to his will. I became his pet. He used me as he saw fit. He derived pleasure from my suffering yet he kept me as his prized long pig.

Duration: 1:23:44
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7326kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download How To Train Your Long Pig - London River

Hard On Girls

Studio: Powershotz

It begins with Alex, coming from a club in a hot mini. She is grabbed, stripped, dominated into submission, cuffed to a bench, suck, then doggie style fucked hard. In scene 2, Jessy is run down in the woods, she is captured, roped up tight, thrown over the shoulder and left in a hole. She is discovered by a man who takes her back to his place. Then we find Alex still held captive. She is ball gagged and hog cuffed on the divan so she can be fucked hard. Roped up Jessy sucks....and is bent over a box and fucked with some good butt slapping thrown in. Then back to Alex, who takes a load in her cute little mouth while kneeling and bound.

Duration: 1:20:25
Video: 720x480, XviD, 1462kbps

File size: 956.9 MB

Download Hard On Girls

Violet Sky in great anal therapy

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Violet Sky
Genres: BDSM, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asslicking, Cum swallow, Facial, Foot licking, Nasty cum play, Painal

Violet is a proud New Hampshire girl--that state with the Live Free or Die license plates. She's also a submissive little slut who likes being bossed around in the bedroom. So Dr. Mercies thought he'd give her a chance to help him live free for a while--or fuck free or something like that. He used her body freely for his own pleasure, making her clean herself off with her wiper system everytime she got messy. The visiting Dr. Shadrack did most of the tying and also helped treat this patient with his cock. A great anal therapy session if you want to see a cute, real girl from next door getting thoroughly used and degraded.

Duration: 1:04:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2375kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Violet Sky in great anal therapy

The Puppy Lure Always Works

The Pope and Sasha Knox find themselves wishing for a hot, young, stranger to play with...there's only one solution to the problem...they must resort to the puppy technique...which pretty much consists of getting a cute puppy, wait for a hot chic to stroll by, ask them if they'd like to check out your new puppies...and Wa-la...You got the hapless, hot chic just where you want her...It's a dastardly plot indeed and it works on Felony...I'm thinking she was looking for some fun anyway...cause once they get her in the house and start to manhandle and strip her, she just doesnt put up much resistance at all...Felony falls right into line like a good girl...and the Pope uses her and Sasha for the rest of the day...Great scenes, hot friggin models and a nice little fantasy role play for your enjoyment.

Format: m4v
Duration: 1:02:35
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1466kbps
Audio: 98kbps

File size: 719.0 MB

Download The Puppy Lure Always Works

Chain Cage of Anguish

After spending an entire week in pain unrelated to Sensual Pain, slave abigail was not very pleased to hear of Master James' plans to use her to satiate His sadistic appetite. she humbly asked if He would consider inflicting pain by way of endurance and predicament as opposed to corporal punishment. What a kind and loving Master He is to grant her this request. He beckons her outside wearing only nude pantyhose and begins to fit her into various bondage. A strict leather posture collar, a leather under bust half corset, a metal waist cincher with a metal crotch piece fitted with a thick wooden stake which he inserts into her ass, leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a pair of metal wrist shackles. A bell is hung between her legs at the base of the wooden stake... this bell alone is torture for her as she can be a bit neurotic and the incessant and unpredictable cadence of bell drives her senses to a near frantic state. She is positioned inside of a standing cage made of chain th.

Duration: 1:07:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6826kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download Chain Cage of Anguish

RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Release Year: 2012
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Holly Wildes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Oral

The first thing we notice about Holly Wildes? Her stunning chest. Our members are just as interested as we are. Her whole body is hot, but those magnificent tits really stand out.

Duration: 1:11:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 698.8 MB

Download RealTimeBondage Udderly Screwed Holly Wildes

Keira Croft - Spa Day

Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Keira Croft - Spa Day