B.D.S.M | Beautiful Slave Tries His Hand At Extreme Bdsm

Intotheattic - Elise 2010Jan07

Studio: Intotheattic
Cast: Elise
Genres: BDSM, Fetish, Rope, Steel Bondage, Strict Bondage, Spanking, Suspension, Electrostimulation, Torture, Bound, Strappado, Nipple piercing

There are several spots around his dilapidated property where she could be and he has checked just about all of them. There's one last hole to check, though. He is ripping up the flooring behind the bar when we find him. There's a small crawl space down in there. A dank, dark place full of humidity, spiders and extreme isolation. He pulls up the linoleum floor to reveal a small opening covered by two large, square boards. Once those are pulled up he climbs down the short ladder, almost unable to fit through the opening. Once down inside he finds Elise back in the corner, naked and chained by the neck to a beam above her head. It only allows her a short area to move around in. She also has an old rusty chain around her waist and through her crotch. Her wrists are manacled to her waist...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:13:18
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Intotheattic - Elise 2010Jan07

Bijou

Release Year: 2019
Video language: English

Bijou had told me she was on The Rag the day before she was to arrive. I told her to come on in, that we would turn that inconvenience into an asset. So once she was here I put her into a box tie, had her get on the Gyno table and roped her feet into the stirrups. Once I had her sequestered I started up a little video for the *Instead Softcup* product. Of course, I've never inserted a tampon into a girl before (I've pulled quite a few out) let alone utilized the latest revolution in feminine hygiene in 40 years. So after watching the videos and reading the step by step instructions as Bijou is bound up tightly beside me on the Gyno table and spider gagged, I got started inserting the new revolution in period protection. I collapsed the device, stuffed it in and then dug around to get it positioned properly. Frankly, I thought it was rather easy to get it in there and seated, like a bag on the top of an upside down volcano. I just hope she didn't find the fact that I'm a stranger, that.

Duration: 1:23:20
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bijou

Time Bound

Release Year: 2018
Genres: All Sex, Anal toys, Ass fucking, Ass to mouth, Ass-eating antics, Asshole pain, Asslicking, Face fucking, Facial, Painal, Pissing, Rimjobs, Rough anal, Rough oral, Bondage, Breast pain, Breast slapping, Caning, Crying, Denial, Endurance challenge, Face s

On Day 2 of her visit, Noemie talked with Dr. Mercies about how 2020 has been a lost year. They agreed to fight back against the cruel forces of time together by defying its rules. The result is one of the most twisted, surreal, creative, and yes, brutal sessions you've seen. It's hard to describe a session like this, because everything here is so creative that it's all new in a way. But on the most basic level, you will find very rough anal, merciless ass beatings, extended piss drinking play, and prolonged anal filth. This session goes low at the same time that it flies high. You will never see anything like this anywhere else. Best thing of all, it is 100% authentic and shot in real-time. Others fake it, we make it.

Format: mp4
Duration: 1:19:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4642kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 2.7 GB

Download Time Bound

Bound Gagged 20

Release Year: 2008
Cast: Sinn Sage, Charlotte Stokely, Mary Jane Green, Ariel Anderssen & Charlie Laine
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

Mary Jane and Danny are planning a crime caper. They are robbing the safe at the office where MJ works and they need security codes to do it. When MJs coworkers Charlotte and Sinn arrive for what they think is a night of partying, MJ and Danny take them hostage. The girls, looking incredible in short, tight dresses, pantyhose and heels, are terrified and plead to be released.

Format: avi
Duration: 1:29:54
Video: 720x544, XviD, 2036kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Bound Gagged 20

Dia Zerva

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Dia Zerva, PD
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

PDs bitches have a lot of uses. Dia is the kind of cunt you can get a lot of mileage out of. When she is not getting fucked or tormented PD has her working around the farm to keep everything in order. Good bitches even help set up their own predicaments. A little water and mud may not seem so bad at first, but once Dia is covered from head to toe in the bitter cold her defeated whimpers are a sure sign the torment is working.
Of course PD cleans his toys before he puts them away and why should this slut be any different. He would waste hot water on showering a bitch but the freezing cold hose should do nicely. He even makes sure to spend extra time cleaning out her dirty little pussy. Dia loves it so much she is cumming from the intensity. When she has had enough PD sticks her back in her cabinet for safe keeping.

Duration: 1:04:07
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4793kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Dia Zerva

Bad Girls Get Punished

Release Year: 2021

When the notorious felon, Racquel is finally captured and handed over to Warden crews for a lengthy prison term, the warden couldn't be happier. Once Racquel was locked into a prison cell with the rest of her gang, the warden could take satisfaction in knowing that these "Bad News Bitches" were permanently on ice. Unfortunately for the warden, Racquel has a different agenda.

Duration: 1:01:59
Video: 640x480, XviD, 1983kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Bad Girls Get Punished

Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

The Dark Dreams series is all about exploring territories that perhaps we are too frightened to explore. Deep within the crevices of the human brain lies a sea of wants and desires, many of which are unconventional "fetishes" that sometimes never penetrate the dream state. Well here, those fetishes are explored and are very much a reality

Duration: 1:08:27
Video: 704x400, AVC (H.264), 1244kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 673.0 MB

Download Dark Dreams - Without Reserve

Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

Release Year: 2014
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humilation, Torture, Tits Bondage

He starts her off suspended on her side, held up and in place by tight rope and feeling good from the vibrator pressed against her clit. The next level has her upside-down, her body fighting gravity to pump to her wet pussy.

Duration: 1:10:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 110kbps

Download Rain DeGrey Raggedy Rain

HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

Release Year: 2005
Studio: HarmonyConcepts
Cast: Artemis Antone, Sadie Atkins, Abby Cameron
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination

Abby Cameron tries to keep rival sorority member Josie Perez from stealing a coveted statue, and Amber Michaels is "The Model Who Loved Bondage."

Duration: 1:17:53
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 973kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 633.1 MB

Download HarmonyConcepts Time Tied and other Tales

HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Bonnie Day
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Humiliation, Torture, Toys

She has to keep this Hitachi vibrator pressed hard against her clit the entire time Jack Hammer is whipping the shit out of her. The pain doesn't just make it hard for her to cum, it has her weak in the knees and barely able to hold on to the machine.

Duration: 1:14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download HardTied Bonnie Day Selfish Pleasure

Fabienne la Chienne

Then torture begins the bastard a castor pinked on all body of the victim passes, it lights two candles and they make him cast the hot wax of everywhere on sound pretty simple and on all back, apres once dryness, they clean it has the assistant of brushes well hard! And it is not they finish will go meme to stick her a long brush in the female cat

Duration: 1:22:02
Video: 640x472, DivX 5, 1029kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 699.3 MB

Download Fabienne la Chienne

What Do My Friends Sense In Her?

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Upon entering the grotto the next morning, I expected to clean up the tailings from their dining. What a shock seeing her as I left her. A couple kicks -- she stirs and moans.

I had satiated myself and expected to share this morsel with my friends living amongst the trees and slopes of the mountain. To prepare the feast I hogtied and wrapped her head and hands with tape. Looking down at her now I could see hair stuck to the tape and covering the ground, It looked as if they had laid beside her -- maybe to keep her warm.

Many days have passed since that cold misty Fall morning surprise. She continues to reveal the wisdom of the mountain.

Just when she seemed resigned to the "adjustment" routines, I added, probably, the most terrible one she could imagine. I sensed that she had a lot at stake with her hair grooming. Removing this last vestige of her vanity would completely empty her. I hooked up a double bind pushup rig by weaving her hair into a pulley. As her arms tired she.

Duration: 1:25:14
Video: 1280x720, HEVC, 4943kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download What Do My Friends Sense In Her?

Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Release Year: 2020

Maxine X is the 'Nasty Nurse', & Dylan is her unsuspecting patient. Her treatment calls for bondage pain & a dose of orgasms! But this nurse gets a taste of her own medicine as the patient fills out a prescription for hardcore bondage, S&M, oral sex, dildo fucking, anal, DP, gags, whips, extreme insertions, & more before leaving her caged and helpless!

Duration: 1:29:19
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Nasty Nurse in Bondage

Fear Play - Rain DeGrey, London River high

Release Year: 2016

Rain Degrey is used to being dominant in most of her games, but she and her friend London River have made a deal. London is allowed to use her as her personal sex toy, but only if she promises to really deliver a challenge. And that's exactly what she does. Right away Rain finds herself confronted by one of her worst fears as over two hundred crickets are poured into her tiny plastic cage. If she hurts or steps on any of them she will have to lick them off of her skin. She is crying within a few short minutes. Rain does a good job of not hurting any of her creepy crawly roommates, but that doesn't mean she needs to know that. London decides she still wants to punish her further.
It isn't just bugs that scare Rain, really anything dirty will do. That's why London has brought a whole tub of mud to slather all over Rain's body, turning her toy into her own worst nightmare. Then she sticks her in a tiny electrified cage. If there is anything Rain hates as much as dirt it's electricity. L.

Duration: 1:05:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7300kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Fear Play - Rain DeGrey, London River high

Moaning Maggie - Maggie Mead

Genres: BDSM, Breast Bondage, Calf Caning, Caning, Celebrator, Drool, Flogging, Foot Caning, Fucking, Full Face Mask, High Heels, Leather Straps, Metal Bondage, Metal Gag, Nipple Clamps, Nipple Weights, Nose Play, Oral Penetration, Oral Sex, Piercings, Ring Gag, S

Maggie Mead is still begging for an authentic bondage experience. It is a request we are all-too-familiar with. These girls come to us having had a taste of domination, but they need something more. They need to feel not just like they are being used by someone else, but like they belong to them.
Two wooden posts stand next to her, each one with a wrist shackled to it. She can kneel between them, or stand, but that is the range of her freedom. In that place she will learn what it means to be dominated. She will have to beg for more torment while PD marks her body with canes. Her feet, ass and tits are all open for attack.
The second fixture is even worse. While it may not provide PD the same ease of access to her softest and most sensitive parts the position he binds her in is excruciating. All of her weight is balanced on her toes. Her arms are lifted up behind her in a brutal strappado. The iron around her legs keeps her knees bent into a catcher's position. Every muscle and joi.

Duration: 1:01:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1171kbps

File size: 608.3 MB

Download Moaning Maggie - Maggie Mead

Spreadable Part 1

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Tits Torture

Katie and Cora both have beautiful hair. That means, of course, that we need to tie them up by it. With each of them tied on their tippy toes up to the rig above them they have to balance or they start pulling their friend's hair. What a lovely predicament.
Katie is pretty flexible so she's put into an incredibly strict hogtie with her hair tied to her feet. Then nose hooks are added. Then a huge red ballgag. She looks like the perfect little bondage doll.
We haven't done a good old fashioned interrogation on RealTimeBondage in a while. Katie is the perfect subject. The car battery is attached to her cunt and we zap her till she tells us what we want to hear.

Duration: 1:07:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps

File size: 3.6 GB

Download Spreadable Part 1

Classic Lingerie Bondage

You ask for it and Close-Up comes through! Fans of classic lingerie, this is the tape for you. Jewell and Bridgett are two of our curviest, tastiest models and here they wear nothing but high-waist panties, full-cup bras, cinchers, girdles, stockings, gloves and non-platform high heels! Bridgett is up first, all dressed in red. Darla ties her tightly on camera, then uses a riding crop to ?encourage? her to walk back and forth. Then the voluptuous blonde is hogtied in classic black. A lotus-tie is made more enjoyable by pretty lavender panties and bra, then Bridgett is all alone on the sofa, adorned in white lingerie and blue ropes.

Duration: 1:10:11
Video: 720x480, DivX 5, 2422kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Classic Lingerie Bondage

Spa Day

Release Year: 2020
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Keira Croft
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

"Intense" is how my friends describe me. I'm just a little Goth. My best friend wanted to give me a makeover, but first she sent me for a spa day. The tea was so delicious. So delicious that I barely remember what happened next. I was told to take my clothes off. Why did I comply right in front of a stranger? Then I was brought to another room. There was no massage table. I remember drooling - the taste of metal in my mouth - pain - screaming - crying. It was me crying, he tormented me, was it a dream? Some side effect of the tea? What was in the tea?

Duration: 1:17:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps

File size: 4.1 GB

Download Spa Day