Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Monika Fox

Cast: Monika Fox
Video language: English

From the very first glance, it is rather obvious that this cute brunette in a bikini is incredibly naughty. She will get her pussy licked by her submissive man, as another dude gets to slam her tight cunt. This gorgeous brunette has a couple of tattoos and huge fake tits. Her favorite pastime activity is having a fun and kinky threesome!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8030kbps
Audio: 171kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Monika Fox

She's Fucking Brutal

Release Year: 2020
Studio: KebraNozes
Cast: Shayenne Samara
Genres: Ballbusting, BDSM, Femdom, Kicking, Male Rimming Female, Torture

This is one of the hardest and hottest scenes ever, several full kicks by Mistress Shayenne. You can hear him groaning in pain like he's about to spill everything out, gasping for air, we were actually worried. BRUTAL like old times Kebranozes, the full kicks era is Back!!

Duration: 9:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11611kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 820.0 MB

Download She's Fucking Brutal

Breaking in The new Rubberdolls Ass for More and Bigge

Cast: Mistress Susi
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Rubber, Ruined orgasm

Welcome to Sensual Domination by Mistress Susi. If you don't have a clear view, soon you'll have it. I'm a Mistress, I don't offer sex and neither I do look for it. I control your body and your mind

Duration: 11:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10101kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 863.5 MB

Download Breaking in The new Rubberdolls Ass for More and Bigge

Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Cast: Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

This gorgeous blonde dominatrix is feeling a bit frisky today. So, she decided to have some fun with her boy-toy. After a while, the two lovebirds were joined by yet another handsome hunk, and the three of them proceeded to have a kinky threesome. She is wearing full-body fishnets, as she gets her pussy plowed and licked by these two horny dudes.

Duration: 27:05
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 8328kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Eva Andersen aka Kaisa Nord

Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Cast: Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo
Genres: Anal, Big Booty, Big Tits, MILF, Pantyhose, Strap On - Peggin

Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo is ready to push her limits and anally take her biggest cock yet. Bigger dicks mean bigger gapes, and Madeline Marlowe, Will Havo's got some big ones on display! This babe gives it her all and her butthole happily obliges. For this amazing performance, Emma gets a fresh load of cum, shot right in her mouth.

Duration: 9:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7767kbps
Audio: 213kbps

File size: 582.8 MB

Download Fucking Her Boss's Ass

Slave Clone Experiments

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Stephanie West wants a full stable of muscled slaves to always be at her beck and call every second of every day. She has the perfect specimen of a slave to clone and all she needs is a sample of his precious dna

Duration: 12:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11254kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Slave Clone Experiments

Goddess Harley No Hands Denial With Vibrator

It's bad enough that I know you bought it to be denied while watching me in these black shiny leggings... but I'm gonna step it up by ordering you to use a butt plug vibrator... Especially the king of vibrator that's sound activated!

Duration: 10:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5875kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 462.3 MB

Download Goddess Harley No Hands Denial With Vibrator

Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Studio: EllaKross

I want to play a game, I say as I innocently approach my subservient loser who sits waiting obediently at the foot of my bed. I want to cum three times, I tell him as I join him by his side. I inform him that if he can`t get me off three times in a row I`m going to punish him and he eagerly accepts the challenge. As he lays on the bed I kick off my heels and position my crotch above his mouth. Wearing no panties he quickly goes to town on my pussy, licking and sucking my clit as I moan in pleasure and ride his face. He makes me cum once with ease, then once more, and promise him a blowjob if he can make me cum a third time. Taking his hard cock out of his pants, I grab hold of it and tease him by placing it close to my mouth as he continues eating my pussy. He wants me to suck it so badly but since I fail to cum a final time there will be no pleasure for him! I laugh as I leave him hanging, his balls aching to cum as I refuse to help him out. How delightfully evil!

Duration: 8:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 501.5 MB

Download Ella Kross - Can You Make Me Cum Three Times?

Chastity Boy-Toy

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Mistress Alina Lopez loves a man completely tied down and helpless especially with their dick locked tightly away. She firmly believes all men's cocks should be locked...

Duration: 12:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11304kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Chastity Boy-Toy

Goddess Becky Ass Worship Bitch

In this clip Becky enjoys ass worship from a chastity service male. She is rich arrogant and bitchy. After while of mild disobedience, she uses the ass worship head harness to hold her chastity service male in place. Strapped to her ass he has no choice but to try and please her. The only path out of this for the service male is to service her. Spoil her. Make her feel special. Beck keeps tightening the straps ensuring a tighter seal, and increasing her personal pleasure. The male begins to groan in agony as its neck is getting so sore. Becky does not care about the service male's tongue or back.

Duration: 19:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10855kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Goddess Becky Ass Worship Bitch

Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Studio: Femaleworship

Does Ashs man like pleasing her? Oh yes, he lives for it and is grateful for any opportunity she grants him to orally serve. So when she struts in with her slinky red dress, sits back and offers him her womanhood, he immediately kneels and licks while she enjoys her glass of wine.

Duration: 7:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2093kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 122.3 MB

Download Ash Hollywood - Do You Like Pleasing Me?

Italia Ass Wipe (Valentina Nappi) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Valentina Nappi
Genres: Femdom, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Worship, Electro Play, Chastity

Italian women's assholes just taste better don't they? This slave is an un-trained boy who needs to learn a valuable lesson in servitude. I am wearing a mouth watering butt cleavage skirt, I cannot wait to rub my asshole against his tongue and show him who is true master is. I have have him tongue fuck my hole and when he doesn't get deep enough I use the shock collar to punish him. I sit on his face and make him lick my asscrack like it is ice cream. -Mistress Valentina Nappi

Duration: 12:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9827kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 888.3 MB

Download Italia Ass Wipe (Valentina Nappi) - FullHD 1080p

Edging Machine Experiments

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Stockings, High Heels, Bondage, Orgasm, Milking, Red Head, Tease and Denial, Handjo

Mistress Lacy loves to play with toys especially ones that tease a slave's cock without her having to do any of the work. She wants to milk out a huge load from her slave's balls today so she can watch him be a good slut and slurp up every last drop. Her edging machine is the perfect tool to out a massive load while she just sits back and plays with her helpless meat. He is just a toy and Mistress Lacy will decide when the bitch gets milked and when the bitch gets denied. She truly loves to make men eat their own cum as that is the only reason he has been unlocked from chastity and strapped down with a machine locked to his dick. He will remain tied down and helpless until a huge load is milked out and shoved deep down his throat.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Edging Machine Experiments

Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

Studio: Femaleworship

Ela has been thinking about his mouth all day, and when she sees him in the bedroom she decides its time to do something about it. In no time he finds himself on his knees in front of her orally serving at his temple of worship. Its a position he knows very well as the multi orgasmic Ela frequently has him work his tongue on her pussy.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13491kbps

File size: 451.1 MB

Download Ela Darling - On Your Knees My Sweet Pet

His Greatest Weakness - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Jane Wilde
Genres: Femdom, Chastity, Tease and Denial, Bondage, Stockings, Vibrator

A cock is a man's greatest weakness and Mistress Jane loves to make sure her slave is constantly reminded of that. His cock is locked in chastity and never let free but that doesn't mean she can't tease him to the brink of insanity. Mistress Jane holds the vibrator on his steel cage while slapping and busting his balls as she sees fit. She can't help but enjoy every second of the poor slaves predicament while he lays their completely helpless and under the mercy of his one and only Owner.

Duration: 12:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11236kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download His Greatest Weakness - FullHD 1080p

Amazon Butt Fuck

Cast: Goddess Damazonia
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Strap-On, Pegging, Anal, Chastit

Chastity slave Draven can't resist shoving things in his ass. Mistress Damazonia finds him working a dildo in and out of his slutty hole in the living room. Dressed in leather with her huge red strap on cock out she wastes no time giving her a piece of her mind and teasing him after taking his toy. With her amazon height, it's an easy game of keep away.She orders him to go to work on her big dick and she fucks his mouth, making him gag and deepthroat. After making him use a step stool to put him at the correct height Damazonia bends him over and shoves her dick deep in his ass. Once he's been thoroughly she flips him over and takes his ass even deeper in between harsh face slapping and brutal verbal humiliation. Too bad sales aren't allowed to cum.

Duration: 11:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 856.3 MB

Download Amazon Butt Fuck

Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Wealthy brat, Macy, found a scrappy looking boy busking with his guitar outside the mall. She has decided to take him back to her mansion and give him a better job as her slave. Not only will the little vagrant serve Macy, he will serve her younger half-sister as well. Upon entering her lavish home Macy has immediately locked the boy in chastity. She starts his training with face sitting to get him used to her superior scent. He will eventually be trained to do the feet of the women of the household as well. Macy decides to mark the boy by having an orgasm on his face. After being used for her orgasm he will feel truly owned by her and unlikely to run. The boy quickly realizes that he better obey the women of the house and do whatever they ask!

Duration: 8:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15086kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 995.1 MB

Download Macy Trains a Chastity Slave with Face Sitting

Chastity Sex Denial

Genres: Femdom, humilation

He wishes he had a safe word for all the destructive cock teasing I am going to do to him. I slide my latex panty covered pussy over his caged cock then his face with my pussy to really make him throb. I am really good at sexually denying my leather gimp. xx- Princess Jill Kassidy

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11242kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 968.4 MB

Download Chastity Sex Denial

Her Divine Orgasms

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Queening, Face Sitting, Pussy Worship, Humiliation, Chastit

Rocky Emerson is a latex wearing topless Amazon. She towers over slave draven! He doesn't even have to get on his knees to be smothered in his ass! After a bit of teasing she leads him around her house on a leash like the little bitch he is right over to her newest piece of furniture- a queening throne! Draven is put even further below her- on the floor - and is put to good use. He is used exclusively for Goddess' pleasure and only gets the satisfaction of making his Mistress happy. Todays' session is all about Miss Emerson and Her divine orgasms. Draven has become a living sex toy.

Duration: 13:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 958.4 MB

Download Her Divine Orgasms

Mistress Nikita

Studio: Obeynikita

This little boot whore is always begging me to put it in its proper place -- beneath the dirt that falls on the floor from my stiletto heel tips -- so thats just what I did. Quite literally actually! I just love this device. It allows me to put groveling sole lickers in the perfect position beneath the floor I walk on yet still lets me wipe my soles on your tongue or my cock! I could just put you in there for the day while I relax in my chair and ignore you. I know youd love that. This slut was such a good bootlicker, however, I decided to stroke its drippy stick with my bootsole until it spurted all over the floor. Of course, its tongue was right there to lick everything up after I stepped in it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:46
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 259.7 MB

Download Mistress Nikita