Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Milked Man Pussy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, humilation
Video language: English

In the House of Valentina, men don't have assholes they have pussies. When a slave is rewarded with a milking they must learn to cum by having their pussy holes vibrated, stretched and fucked. Mistress Valentina just picked up a brand new prostate milking toy and has her slave helpless and ready to try it out. Her sissy bitch is about to learn what a real mind-blowing orgasm feels like. Once a man experiences his pussy being milked he will never go back to his old, simple jerking off ways.

Format: mp4
Duration: 12:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11306kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Milked Man Pussy

Rough CBT treatment

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fem Dom, Cock Torture
Video language: German

These sexy Mistresses can't help noticing how pathetic their slave's cock looks now that they have made him shave himself clean. That's why they decide to give that limp piece of wrinkled fresh some proper whipping after putting it on the worm's ass.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3597kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 220.4 MB

Download Rough CBT treatment

Punishment for Cock

Release Year: 2015
Studio: FemdomEmpire
Cast: Brooke Logan
Genres: FemDom, Bondage, CBT, Chastity, Tease and Denial

Mistress Brooke finds all men and their pathetic dicks quite disgusting to the point of wanting to punish them just for having one. Since her slaves are way too attached to their worthless penises she them all into extra tight chastity cages with no option of ever being set free. She certainly loves to watch them squeal and cry out in sexual frustration though as she his face with her young pussy and ass.

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6932kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 651.3 MB

Download Punishment for Cock

Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

In this sexual supremacy match, Anna Bell teaches Rion yet another lesson. She gets over on him countless times, and when she makes him cum first, she sits over him while he eats her out until she cums. And not only does she cum, but she squirts all over him, leaving him a humiliated, cum-soaked loser.

Duration: 14:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2909kbps
Audio: 177kbps

File size: 333.3 MB

Download Sexual Domination Match Anna Bell Peaks vs Rion

Arch And Beg To Get Knocked Up

Cast: Natalya Vega
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Sissy Training, Make Me Bi, Masturbation Encouragement, Ass Fetis

Hey homo! I really want you to show me how hard you are... stork it! I want a real man to come find you, and turn your sissy self on even more! Now get on all fours, arch that back...and start saying "I need That Dick" I need that dick!

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 292.7 MB

Download Arch And Beg To Get Knocked Up

ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Miss Jasmine, Mistress Raevyn Rose, Asian, Mistress, Raevyn Rose, Jasmine, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Human Furniture, Footstool

I had no idea how small your husbands penis was" Raevyn says to Jasmine, adding "You don't fuck him, do you?" Jasmine laughs hysterically. Jasmine explains she only fucked him on their wedding night but since then she has had a steady stream of studs on the go. Raevyn asks if she fucks men while her husband is at home. Jasmine says she lets him know when she's got a man over but usually he's away or at work. Meanwhile, the ladies are using hubby as a footrest, lol. Jasmine says she rarely even lets hubby see her pussy. Raevyn says that's good because he doesn't get to see pussy while pulling up her skirt and exposing her sweet little landing patch.

Jasmine stands up and removes her pantyhose also exposing her pussy while hubby obediently keeps her eyes turned away. She shoves the pantyhose in his mouth and she presses them in with her toes. Raevyn asks if he fluffs her boyfriend and Jasmine says rarely as looking at him negatively affects her mojo. "I don't really want him there, I.

Duration: 5:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10167kbps

File size: 421.1 MB

Download ClubStiletto - There's too many Hot Men to fuck hubby

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket Mistress Astoria

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket Mistress Astoria

Mistress delicious her sub

Studio: pure-bbw

Mistress delicious has an absolutely amazing booty. she knows its both hypnotic and powerful. poor christian can not resist doing whatever she wants, and what she wants is to his pathetic face in between that glorious ass of hers. watch him squirm mightily in her firm ass embrace.

Duration: 9:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7729kbps
Audio: 269kbps

File size: 554.0 MB

Download Mistress delicious her sub

And Bounce Facesit In Pink Thong Leotard

Release Year: 2016
Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Amadahy
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Face Sitting, Ass , Female Orgasm

Amadahy sits on a slave's face in a thong backed leotard. She is making the slave crazy. Her ass is oiled and shining, and she's had a mirror set up, so that she can look at herself while teasing the slave. She the slave with her body, happy and smiling at his discomfort. Amadahy loves controlling the slave's breath. She bounces on the slave's face and rocks her hips. The slave gets a boner, which is rude, so she punches it. The slave isn't allowed to get an erection, but Amadahy wants an orgasm. She decides to ride the slave's face until she cums. The slave needs to hold its breath until she climaxes. Amadahy rides the slave's face hard. The slave is very much needs air by the time Amadahy has finished. Then, she makes her slave smell her panties. She presses down even more with her weight, completely sealing the slave's airways. He struggles underneath her, fighting for a breath. Amadahy giggles as he tries to fight her off. She is stronger and won't budge. Amadahy shifts to a dif.

Duration: 12:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10186kbps
Audio: 267kbps

File size: 936.7 MB

Download And Bounce Facesit In Pink Thong Leotard

Sissy Stretcher

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Strapon

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Sissy Stretcher

Sadie

Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie is hooking up with her real man and her pathetic beta cuck must watch. She sucks her Alpha's cock while the beta cock looks on with envy. The Alpha tells Sadie to strip out of her clothes and she immediately does what the Alpha says. Sadie would never take her clothes off for a beta male like the cuck. She makes her cuck sniff her panties while the Alpha starts to pound her. The Alpha's cock hits her in places a beta male never could. Sadie spits in her cuck's face while her real man fucks her. She reminds the cuck that he is a loser and that's why he is locked in chastity. The Bull suggests that Sadie have her cuck hold her legs back so that he can fuck her even deeper. The cuck must do what the Bull says. The cuck does not do a good job holding Sadie's legs back and the Bull gets angry. The Alpha has an orgasm on Sadie's vulva. Sadie makes the cuckold lick her clean. After cleaning her up it is time for the cuck to serve as Sadie's toilet.

Duration: 22:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7228kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie

Goddess Amber - Goddess Amber's Officeslut - Office Domination

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Goddess Amber, Foot Fetish, Fem Dom, Domination, Office Domination, Whipping, Whipping Fantasy, Whipped, Whip, Goddess Worship, Heel Licking, Shoeslicking, Shoe Worship, Laughing, Money Fetish, Cash Fetish, Office Dominatio

Visited my slave at his office to make sure my heels are proper cleaned before I go out this evening. And when I mean clean, they need to be CLEAN! Or prepare to feel my whip without any mercy, I'm his Boss and demand him to pay me his hard earned money.

Duration: 7:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 18527kbps
Audio: 243kbps

Download Goddess Amber - Goddess Amber's Officeslut - Office Domination

Sissy Spitroast part 1 Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Bonnie Brown

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1 Mistress Serena Goddess Gynarchy Bonnie Brown

Breaking in a macho

It's pretty obvious that these two bossy ladies are anything but impressed by their ripped slave's manliness. All his muscles and body hair only make them laugh - and tease him even dirtier. Watch them spit right into his face till he's all drenched!

Duration: 9:46
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3574kbps

File size: 265.1 MB

Download Breaking in a macho

Danni Rejected By His Date

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mariah
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Brat Girls, Coercion, Manipulation, Foot Worship, Shoe Worship

Danni has really been looking forward to his date with Mariah. But Mariah wants to have a talk. Mariah tells Danni that she doesn't need a boyfriend, she already has one. Danni must have misunderstood her when they made plans. What Mariah really needs is a shoe cleaner. Mariah lets Danni know that if he wants to spend time with her, then he has to lick her shoes. After some debate, Danni reluctantly licks his date's shoes. Mariah also has some financial requirements for Danni. And, she wants him to call her "Princess." She wants her feet worshipped, too. Danni agrees to worship Princess' feet. Mariah gives Danni a new name, "stupid." She wants "stupid" to take her to get her nails done, before she sees her boyfriend. Her boyfriend can't pick her up, so she wants Danni to drive her to her boyfriend. That's going too far! Danni is not going to drive Mariah to her boyfriend's. Mariah yells at him. It's part of the deal. If he wants any involvement in her life, he has to do exactly what s.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10169kbps
Audio: 232kbps

File size: 916.3 MB

Download Danni Rejected By His Date

Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Cast: Kiara Cole
Genres: Femdom, Handjob, Milking, Bondage, StraightJacket, Stockings, Cum Eating, Mask

Mistress Kiara Cole lives a green life who believes everything needs to be recycled to save our planet. Her obsession with recycling doesn't just stop with glass and plastic goods though. She makes sure every last drop of her helpless gimp's cum is completely recycled back into his body. Mistress Kiara strokes her bondage gimp's hard cock until he shoots a big load all over her boots and makes him lick it all back up.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 118kbps

Download Kiara Cole - Recycled Cum Treat

Amilia Onyx

Cast: Amilia Onyx
Genres: Face Sitting, Femdom, Cuckold, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cunnilingus, Emotional Sadism, Ass , Ass Licking, Cuckolding, Bikini Domination

Amilia just had a great date. The guy was a little bit of an asshole, but he was very cute, and the sex was fantastic. Now she's back home with her cuck-husband, Marcelo, who she keeps in chastity. Amilia expects her husband to do cleanup duty with his mouth. He must taste a real man. Amilia told her date about how she keeps her husband in chastity. Her date thought that it was very funny. He plans to come over sometime and humiliate Amilia's husband with her. She also schedules Marcelo to go over to her girlfriend's house to clean her after she has her date. Amilia finishes having her husband clean her and then she sends him off to work to make her more money. Amilia reminds Marcelo to not disturb her when he gets back home from working the late shift. He will, of course, sleep on the couch like always so as not to wake her.

Duration: 10:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 15374kbps
Audio: 255kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Amilia Onyx

Goddess Seira - Smell My Sweaty Nylon Feet

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Nylons, Sweaty Feet, Foot Smelling, Foot Sniffing, Goddess Seira, Footworship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking

I have been filming with My slave all day. My slave has been good and taken a lot of punishment for Me so I decide he deserves a reward. My feet are sweaty after the filming so My slave is granted the opportunity to worship them and breathe in their sweet aroma. My slave makes the most of this opportunity and sets about worshipping his Goddess's sweaty, nylon encased feet. Once I feel he has had enough, I command My slave to stop before letting him know that if he wants another chance to worship My sweaty feet he is going to have to take a good caning first. Lucky slave!

Duration: 9:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12661kbps

File size: 896.6 MB

Download Goddess Seira - Smell My Sweaty Nylon Feet

Severe Chastity Control

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Hardcore

If there is one thing that makes Mistress Mazzy Grace turned on it's hearing the sweet sounds of pain from her slave. To teach him a lesson in cock control Mistress Mazzy has her bitch in a very sharp steel spiked chastity device. With just the slightest aroused cock the spikes will dig deep into his skin making him scream and beg for mercy. Once he can learn to control his cock like a good boy and only get hard when ordered then maybe the cruel chastity device will be taken off. Until then he will suffer for as long as Mistress Mazzy desires which seems like a very long time...

Duration: 11:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11301kbps
Audio: 305kbps

File size: 978.3 MB

Download Severe Chastity Control

Humiliating handjob

That's a pretty nice cock that this sub is rocking and his Mistress wants to play with it but. She still needs to make sure the handjob doesn't bring the worm's self-esteem any higher. Watch her bend him over like a slut and beat his rod from behind.

Duration: 8:40
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3599kbps

File size: 236.7 MB

Download Humiliating handjob