Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Cock-Whore Lessons

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Video language: English

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Cock-Whore Lessons

Emily Willis

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Emily Willis

Macy Meadows

Cast: Macy Meadows

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Macy Meadows

Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Amber shows Lexi a beta from the stockroom. He's the last one. His name is Fluffy. Lexi gazes at Fluffy disapprovingly. She did want to get a beta today, but Fluffy is not exactly what she had in mind. Still, he's the last one, so he's the only option for Lexi if she wants a beta right now. Lexi asks Amber what Fluffy's good for. Amber tells Lexi that he's already in chastity and used to being beaten. He also is good for tributes. Lexi takes a look at his teeth and tests out a face slap. He barely flinches from the slap. A good sign.

Duration: 7:32
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 29605kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Amber and Lexi Chase - Fluffy finds a new princess

Rocky Emerson

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 12:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 925.8 MB

Download Rocky Emerson

Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

Download Rocky Emerson - Size 11 Servitude

Elena

Cast: Elena

His new job ... The slave is so lucky today that the Mistress rewards him with masturbation. Of course, she is completely irresistible, so he has to be very shy to hold back while he feels the Mistress's hands on his cock, even if she's wearing gloves. In the end, the result is the same - a huge orgasm. After that comes the hard cock of his sensitive member.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 250kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Elena

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Crazy babe gone wild

Studio: Small Talk

Sadism session for the gorgeous blondie as she is punishing her man covered in leathers. Enjoy the brutal pleasuring for the crazy dude as he is screaming in pain and pleasure simultaneously as he gets orgasmic.

Duration: 9:20
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3617kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 256.3 MB

Download Crazy babe gone wild

Nadia

Cast: Nadia

Duration: 12:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7815kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 729.8 MB

Download Nadia

Puppet Masters

Cast: Carmen Rivera, Lexi Sindel, Domina Dahlia
Genres: Female Domination, Ass Worship, Ball Busting, Face Sitting, Face Slapping, Disco Shorts, Toilet Slavery, Spiting, Cum eating, Shoe Licking, Pegging, Strap-On Male, Ass Kissing, Chastity, Financial Domination

Lexi Sindel, Carmen Rivera, and Domina Dahlia turn their slave's inside out as they go elbow deep into their slutty fuck-holes and transform them into their personal hand puppets.

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Puppet Masters

Perfect threesome in action

Studio: Small Talk

Gorgeous lesbian chicks are getting in a hardcore action in an amazing jacuzzi session with a lucky dude being just too happy. Enjoy the perfect pleasures being provided for the crazy chicks going totally wild.

Duration: 8:41
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3750kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 246.9 MB

Download Perfect threesome in action

Kat Dior

Cast: Kat Dior

He continues to think about the mistakes he made in front of his goddess and how he can ever atone for his guilt. He has lost his sense of time and does not know if he is awake or asleep. To pass the time, he meditates on every inch of the goddess's body, remembering those rare moments when she allowed him to lick her perfect pussy or felt her teeth scratching his pathetic cock.

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9839kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 835.9 MB

Download Kat Dior

HD Femdom Sex Videos April Fucks Lance In Chastity Part 3

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: April Olsen, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets

He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick.
It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos April Fucks Lance In Chastity Part 3

HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Face Sitting, Ass , Humiliation, Big Ass, Brat Girls

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2