Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming
Video language: English

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9828kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 833.2 MB

Download Katie Kush - Pussy Piggy

Sadie

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Sadie
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Cum Eating, Female Domination, Orgasm, Cuckolding, Emotional Sadism

Sadie enjoys giving her Bull a blowjob. She calls Marcello into the room to help her. Marcello is surprised to see his Dominant wife on her knees giving another man oral! Sadie calls her husband an idiot and reminds him that she is free to do whatever she wants, including suck a cock that is bigger and better than his. Sadie makes her pathetic husband lay on the floor and spits into his mouth while she sucks her Bull. Marcello cannot control his wife. He does not satisfy her and that's why she has locked him into chastity. Sadie is a slut-wife who just needs more and more dick. Her husband could never satisfy her like a well-endowed male, or several, could. Sadie's Bull throat fucks her. She kneels over her husband's mouth so that he can catch the drool. Sadie loves cheating on her husband with her Bull. Her husband lays on the floor covered in his wife's spit. Sadie lets her Bull use her mouth for his orgasm. The Bull cums inside her. Sadie spits the cum into her cuck-husband's mouth.

Duration: 14:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11496kbps
Audio: 254kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sadie

Goddess Amber - Foot Domination

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Foot Fetish, Goddess Amber, Amber, Humiliation, Degradation, Footdom, Foot Domination, Footworship, Goddess Worship, Foot Worship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Toe Sucking

This eager footboy just can't stay away from my devine footsoles. The sweatier the better. I tease him, make fun of him and let him deepthroat my big toe for my entertainment. Ofcourse I make him pay for this huge honour while I continue to dominate the fat bitch.

Duration: 8:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19546kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Goddess Amber - Foot Domination

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Double Domination

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: FemDom, Brunette, POV, Shoe, Boot, fleshligh

Are you weak for my boots? Don't you love the shiny leather as they wrap around my legs? I bet you'd do anything for these boots. You're my little boot bitch after all. You're already so hard at the sight of my boots. Let's play a game with that hard cock of yours. You're going to grab yourself a fleshlight and you're going to fuck it while watching me in my shiny leather boots. These boots are the only things that get you off anyway. Could you even cum in a real woman?

Duration: 9:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7756kbps
Audio: 230kbps

File size: 550.2 MB

Download Fleshlight Boot Fuck

Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Cast: Mae Ling
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Miss Mae Ling's slave has a very tight ass and needs to learn how to be a proper cock-whore for his Mistress. She makes her slut lube up her cock with his spit as she slides it in and out of his throat. When her cock is extra sloppy from fucking his mouth she takes it out and mercilessly pounds his tight hole. Her sissy boy just wants to please his Mistress's dick and takes every inch no matter how rough and hard she gets. Miss Mae doesn't hold back as she makes sure her slut's holes are loosened up and ready for the next size up!

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9779kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 840.8 MB

Download Mae Ling - Cock-Whore Lessons

Alina

Cast: Alina
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Masturbation, Pussy Licking, Chastity

The Goddess shows absolutely zero mercy to her slave by mercilessly massaging his prostate using a big fat strapon deep in his ass ...

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download Alina

The orgasmic threesome

Studio: Small Talk

Get orgasmic in an amazing threesome with hot babes going totally wild wishing for the hottest pleasures for their needy cunts. Enjoy the best of the orgasms being provided for the hot babes going absolutely wild.

Duration: 8:29
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3662kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 235.5 MB

Download The orgasmic threesome

Pussy Piggy

Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Stockings, Chastity, Ass Licking, Rimming

Katie Kush is a nasty dominatrix and holds nothing back from her slaves! She has no shame and pisses right in front of slave draven. Clad in sexy latex and sheer stockings, he can't help but stare. He knows what's next! You see, draven is a toilet slave. He spends his days (and nights!) chained to his Mistress' bathroom. Can you imagine what he sees coming in and out of her dungeon? Today is a good day. His skills are put to use on Mistress's pussy and her ass. His face is ridden. His tongue is given a work out. He is smothered and covered as she uses him for her own satisfaction. She cums all over his face and he's left, chained in one spot, ready for his next opportunity to serve.

Download Pussy Piggy

Carmen Rivera

Cast: Carmen Rivera

Nothing turns me on more than being attached to a nice muscular ass. He takes a pose with cancer and opens his ass for the Mistress. You know that you are my sub beauty, my favorite pet. I can bind you as much as I want, and you just beg me to give me more dick!

Duration: 14:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9758kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Carmen Rivera

Femdom humiliation

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The humiliation of this slave goes on to a whole new level when his blond Mistress turns him into. A human tampon remover! Watch her sit over him, trample his hurting cock with her heels - and make him pull the tampon out of her pussy with his mouth!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:50
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3650kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 189.0 MB

Download Femdom humiliation

Mistress Damazonia

Cast: Mistress Damazonia

Nurse Damazonia loves working night shifts. She notices one of her favourite patient is in need of a special rectal treatment today so she waits until the clinic is quiet at night and everyone is in their room to visit him for a very thorough prostate exam. She wears her strap on and gives him the best anal care he could possibly wish for. Nurse Damazonia knows what she's doing with a cock and her ass is the perfect sexy tool to push it deep.

Duration: 11:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19532kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mistress Damazonia

Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Take it like a Bitch!

Yulia

Cast: Yulia

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 16774kbps
Audio: 256kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Yulia

Ashley Edmonds

Cast: Ashley Edmonds

His blue balls hurt. By this point, she had trained him well to crave a huge cock in his ass. She fucks him in the ass hard, four times in total.

Duration: 12:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9817kbps
Audio: 118kbps

File size: 895.5 MB

Download Ashley Edmonds

Lacy Lennon

Cast: Lacy Lennon

The Goddess shows absolutely zero mercy to her slave by mercilessly massaging his prostate using a big fat strapon deep in his ass ...

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps

Download Lacy Lennon

Larissa

Cast: Larissa

She claims she will use his mouth for her pleasure and his cock for her own entertainment. She kicks his chastity device with her sexy boots and laughs when she remembers how many weeks he spent there ...

Duration: 6:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 17687kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 789.0 MB

Download Larissa

Katie Kush

Download Katie Kush

Ella

Cast: Ella

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ella