Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Bound football player tickled to breathless

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

As the dean of the school I have control over the rules for the football players and a failing grade means they are off the team. Of course I use my power to mercilessly make each one of them submit to a tickling session in order to obtain a passing grade. Today I have quarterback Chester bound spread eagle on his bed and I straddle him and begin ticklig his underarms. Chester is very, very ticklish and he bucks and screams beneath me. I taunt him with the anticipation of my long fingernails before digging in for more arm pit tickling. I move down to his bound feet and remove his socks before tickling them relentlessly. By now Chester is completely out of breath and he can barely breath. I climb on top of him again for more under the arm tickling and when he's totally breathless I leave him bound announcing that I plan to keep him as my captive and we will continue tomorrow ...

Format: mp4
Duration: 6:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3402kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 168.3 MB

Download Bound football player tickled to breathless

Natalya - Sitting On Another Face

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil, Ass Smothering

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the smother bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.2 MB

Download Natalya - Sitting On Another Face

No control over cock

Studio: Oliva

Looks like this guy has lost control over his cock with a big steel stud decorating it - it has turned into a toy for the bossy lady who has tied him up! Watch her get on top of him and blow that dick and play with it like the merciless bitch she is!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download No control over cock

Irate uber guy elbow bound & panty gagged

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Pretty blonde MILF Vicky Vixxx is taking an Uber ride home. When they arrive at her destination he is annoyed when the credit card on Vicky's account is denied. She rummages through her purse and hands him another credit card. This card is also denied. Vicky searches her wallet for some money, but comes up short. Vicky offers to give the man a check, but now he is furious, saying that he has been cheated like this before, that people like her are putting him out of business. She tells the driver that her roommate will have money and asks him to wait while she runs in to get it. This infuriates the Uber driver because he isn't up for getting stiffed on the ride so he follows her inside. He grabs her arm and slams her up against the wall roughly manhandling her demanding payment. Vicky screams and calls out for me and I rush in and point my g at him. Hands up buddy! I XXXX him down onto his knees and rope up his upper arms cinching his elbows painfully close. Vicky grabs him.

Duration: 8:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3388kbps

File size: 211.7 MB

Download Irate uber guy elbow bound & panty gagged

Emily Willis - Slut Puppy Treat

Cast: Emily Willis
Genres: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI

Young Mistress Emily Willis loves keeping you on a very short leash as her slutty cuck puppy. You are always kept on your knees crawling by her side ready to do anything and everything she commands. Stay on all fours and keep that cock hard and ready to stroke to your young Mistress's tight body and sweet little cunt. Mistress Emily wants to tease and edge that cock of yours making you explode all over yourself just like slutty puppies do. You wish you could stick your cock in your Mistress's perfect pussy and ass but your holes are the only one getting fucked in this relationship. The only cock's your Mistress fucks are big, fat ones which is why you will never get the chance to please her with yours. You should just be thankful she allows you to lick her freshly fucked pussy while you stroke that horny cock for her. Mistress Emily uses your wet tongue making you lap up her sweet juices like a good slutty puppy until she commands you to explode and lick every last drop up.

Duration: 12:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9782kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 911.9 MB

Download Emily Willis - Slut Puppy Treat

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Cast: Young Goddess Kim
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heel

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Tinder date thought he was getting laid

I got myself on that new dating site Tinder and am on my first date with Nick Nutter. He's quite touchy feely and grabbing me and I'm not comfortable with how fast he's moving. He laughs and tells me that Tinder is a hook up site and I am shocked! I thought we'd have dinner and he is here only to fuck a cougar. Maria Jade storms out of the bedroom and presses a wet rag over his face. Beefy Nick struggles but the fumes overtake him and soon he is putty in our hands. We drag his sorry ass to the bedroom. Nick awakens by Maria slapping his face. He's been stripped down to his boxers and we begin to taunt and tickle torture him. Each of us peels off one of his socks and go to town on his extremely ticklish feet. Nick struggles furiously to get free but he's been bound in a spread eagle for a reason and we have no mercy for this loser boy. We tickle him all over then Maria pounces on his cock and pulls it out of his boxers swallowing it down her throat. I squeeze his balls and .

Duration: 8:21
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3387kbps

File size: 215.0 MB

Download Tinder date thought he was getting laid

Sitting On Another Face

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil, Ass Smotherin

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the smother bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.2 MB

Download Sitting On Another Face

Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Human Ashtray, Smoking Fetish, Human Furniture, Spit Fetish, Shoe Worship, High Heels

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a drink. it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the drink holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed

Nyxon and I were looking to get in shape for the new year so we hired a personal trainer from Craig's List. Muscular black guy Jah shows up and we negotiate a great deal to begin personal training. He asks to use the bathroom before we begin. After a few long minutes I look to Nyxon - this is taking far too long. What the hell is he going in there. We enter the room to find the muscular ebony man with his hands full of my panties sniffing them and rubbing them on his face! We threaten to let his dirty little secret out and I cover his head with panties. I shove a pair into his mouth then grab some thick electrical tape and wrap his face with layers and layers until he's reduced to grunts and groans. I cross his legs like a girl and bind his ankles and knees with the tape as Nyxon grabs pantyhose and pulls it over his face hooding him. We add several colorful panties on his face and demand free training to keep his secret. Poor helpless Jah struggles in the bondage and I keep.

Duration: 8:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3398kbps

File size: 220.7 MB

Download Muscular black panty sniffer double teamed

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Cast: Fabiana Fox, Lance Hart
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnet

Fabiana has temporarily unlocked Lance's steel chastity cage to inspect the shrinking progress. After being very pleased, Evil Fabiana decided to step up the anal training and fuck him in the ass with a huge black strap on cock for 2 weeks straight until his mind and soul are putty.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Take it like a Bitch!

Electrified dick

Release Year: 2006
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Male Dom
Video language: German

This submissive fucker hiding his filthy face behind a gas mask obviously needs being powered up a bit. Well, looks like his domme dressed as naughty nurse can help him with that! Watch her electrify his shaven balls making him scream his heart out!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:48
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3689kbps

File size: 246.2 MB

Download Electrified dick

Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Cast: Ava
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Human Furnitur

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the smother bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe. Oh Well.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor

Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Brunette, Big Tits, Chastity, POV, Fetish

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Alexandra Snow - Relationship Upgrade

Pleasure with a little pain

Release Year: 2017
Genres: handjob, milking, orgasm, femdom

Finally the best part comes for the slave, he can feel Mistress Nina's perfect fingers around his already half erect cock. His body is pulsing from the heat, everything becomes blurry when Nina touches him between his legs with her skilled, strong fingers. She slowly, but firmly massages him towards his orgasm and when she finally lets him have his release, she smiles mischievously and starts to torment his sensitive member with her fingernails for a little while.

Duration: 11:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4938kbps
Audio: 163kbps

File size: 431.0 MB

Download Pleasure with a little pain

Princess Fucks Best

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings

Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave s ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom bitch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and gangbang his ass. Princess Macy doesn t want her slut to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.

Duration: 15:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 114kbps

Download Princess Fucks Best

Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Release Year: 2011
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Domination, Brunette, Bikini, Brat Girls, Leg Humping, Leg Fucking, High Heels, Fetish

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Christina - Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave

Cast: Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Chastity, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Tease & Denial, Face Sitting

Becky and Natalya have their slave tied and cuffed in the smother bench. They take turns sitting on his face and not caring if he can breathe. They smother him with their big beautiful asses. He will probably pass out. He is in chastity. He is in agony being so close to their asses while not being able to get hard.

Duration: 12:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11895kbps
Audio: 188kbps

Download Goddess Becky & Princess Natalya - Smother Their Slave