Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Her Size Queen

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, BDSM, Bondage, Hooded
Video language: English

Mistress Emily has transformed her slave from a man into nothing but 2 fuck-holes for her strap-on cock. She is going to use his whore holes and make them even looser than they already are. When she decides to finally loan his ass out to any cock of her choice he will be just a gaping hole ready to please. Her fuckboy is hooded and restrained to really cement the fact that he is just a hole made for servicing cock. He will no longer know the life he once had as a man as now his only goal will be to service and pleasure dick after dick for his Mistress.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Her Size Queen

Beating filthy dick

Release Year: 2007
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM
Video language: German

This bossy girl only puts her rubber gloves on when cleaning the toilet - and when giving handjob to her fuck buddy. Yeah, she really thinks he is this filthy. Plus, she doesn't want her hands to get too dry under a thick level of his sticky jizz.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:37
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3644kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 182.7 MB

Download Beating filthy dick

Fabiana Fox Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Three

Fabiana has temporarily unlocked Lance's steel chastity cage to inspect the shrinking progress. After being very pleased, Evil Fabiana decided to step up the anal training and fuck him in the ass with a huge black strap on cock for 2 weeks straight until his mind and soul are putty.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download Fabiana Fox Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part Three

Ruined Sex Life

Genres: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, Stockings, Strap-on

Amazon Goddess Blair Williams wants nothing more than to completely ruin her slave s sex life...and his asshole! By the time she is done transforming him into a filthy anal whore he will never be able to get off on regular sex again. His mind and ass will be completely ruined to the point of no return. Getting his ass fucked, pounded and stretched will be the the only thing on his mind for the rest of his slutty existence.

Duration: 15:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8293kbps
Audio: 302kbps

File size: 985.0 MB

Download Ruined Sex Life

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Bikini, High Heels, Trampling, Pain

The half naked slave knows that this is going to be real bad, when she sees Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel walk in, wearing high heel boots. They slowly step on his body with their brutal boots, putting on one foot after the other, making him feel like his insides are simply crushed under the pointy heels. They loves stomping him, walking up and down and putting their boots on his face and neck too.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 460.0 MB

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Mistress Nikki Whiplash

Studio: BallbustingWorld
Cast: Mistress Nikki Whiplash
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, BDSM, Pain, Kicking, Latex, Ballbusting, Squeezing, Dungeon, High Heels

Nikki has her slaves right where she wants them: suffering for her amusement. One is trapped in sensory deprivation in the underground cell, the other is strapped to the Torture Chair ready to have his balls busted. The ballbusting slave is exposed, his legs strapped apart so that he is unable to protect himself from Nikki's kicks, knees, punches and squeezes of his balls. Nikki clearly loves every minute of playing with her trapped prisoner's nuts and relishes his screams of pain as she tortures the most delicate parts of his whole body.

Duration: 11:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2931kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 247.1 MB

Download Mistress Nikki Whiplash

April Olsen Fucks Lance Hart In Chastity - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7807kbps
Audio: 218kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download April Olsen Fucks Lance Hart In Chastity - Scene 3 - Full HD 1080p

Painful Milking Day for Slave

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Female Domination, Handjob, Milking

Goddess Vanessa Cage tells her slave that today is the day he gets drained.Surely,that would be delightful for most men to hear, but not slaves at Club Dom as they are put through torment in order to do so.Goddess Vanessa is in a sadistic mood and she has her slave's balls tied up so tight as she milks his cock dry.His balls are almost purple as she milks him and it makes her happy to see him in pain.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11736kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 552.1 MB

Download Painful Milking Day for Slave

Sissy Spitroast part 1

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy, Mistress Bonnie Brown
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Pegging

This touchy feely little slut better be ready as Mistress Serena and Bonnie Brown set to giving her a lesson in manners! Bonnie gagging the slut on her strap-on as Serena sets to ripping apart sluts ass with a good hard fucking! The dirty little whore is kept busy, all holes filled as she is brought to the brink of tears! Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy has her sissy slave on all four on a fuck bench, she fingers his ass and fucks him from behind with a strapon while the slave blows Bonnie Brownn's strapon

Duration: 11:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19192kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sissy Spitroast part 1

Blonde blows a slave

Studio: Oliva

Having tied her fuckmate up, this eager blondie is free to do whatever she wants to him, so. She goes for the oral torture with orgasm denial. She blows him so fine but she won't let him cum until she feels it's the right time to. See her in action!

Duration: 15:19
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3709kbps

File size: 430.4 MB

Download Blonde blows a slave

Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Strap-on

Domina Helena grabs her slave by the head and him to lube up her black strap on cock with his spit. Domina Helena then pushes her hands into his man pussy to prepare it so she can fuck her slutty slave. She then slides her big cock deep into her slave's man pussy and begins pegging her useless slave. Dahlia Rain, Domina Helena

Duration: 8:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11637kbps

File size: 695.1 MB

Download Black Strap-on Cock Fucking

Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Cast: Mistress Alexandra, Mistress Astoria
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Slut, Double Domination

Today I decided that My sissy slut needs to be trained some more. So I invited My good friend Mistress Astoria to join Me and abuse that whore the way We like. We were pegging and training her to suck Our strapons while she was feminized already. And of course she became once again My cum bucket.

Duration: 12:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11639kbps
Audio: 173kbps

Download Mistress Alexandra Sissy slut abused as a cum bucket

Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Cast: Lacy Lennon
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings, BDSM, Bondage, Straitjacket

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

Download Lacy Lennon - Take it like a Bitch!

Bossy babes' victim

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

The only reason why these two bossy babes are interested in their pathetic asshole of a fuckmate is right there in between his legs. The fucker is rocking a nice-sized cock, which they really want to taste and ride, so. He's getting laid tonight!

Duration: 8:53
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3825kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 257.3 MB

Download Bossy babes' victim

Ava - Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Ass Smothering, Face Sitting, Human Furniture

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the smother bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Ava - Smothers Her Slave To Sleep

Pegging Party Favor

Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Tattoo, Stockings, Humiliation, Strap-On

Rocky Emerson is an amazon goddess and she has slave draven bent over in wooden stocks and a huge strap on attached to her tight frame. What do you think will happen next? Draven knows exactly what his latex clad mistress plans to do. Give him the deep dicking of his dreams with a big black cock to get him ready for the party she has planned where he is the main attraction. That's right- he is the fuck hole for the event and he must be warmed up before she opens the floodgates. She fucks him for a long time to make sure he's totally open for her guests. Once his ass is trained the big dick goes right into his mouth to be cleaned off. The party favor is now ready.

Duration: 14:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9778kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Pegging Party Favor

Denied Loser

Cast: Dava Foxx, Kylie Rogue
Genres: Ass Worship, Body Worship, Chindo, Female Domination

Bratty Doms Kylie Rogue and Dava Foxx notice that Eugene was jerking off his pathetic dick in the garage, so they decide to sneak up on him. As Mistress Kylie and Dava are standing behind him they decide to have a little fun with this nerdy loser. They force him in the cage and with this loser locked up, Mistress Kylie and Dava decide to tease him and make him smell their tight pink pussies and beautiful asses. Then they bring this poor pathetic loser Eugene into their dungeon to use him for their own pleasure, Helpless to the girls sexy little outfits and hot bodies Eudene agrees to do anything the ladies want. They strap him up with a dildo gag and instruct him to fuck their young wet pussies. Eugene pumps as hard and fast as he can and Dava cums then it's right into Goddess Kylie she Fucks his face hard until she reaches orgasm.

Duration: 7:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19398kbps

Download Denied Loser

Killpussy - Catsuit Ballbusting

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Someone has been a naughty boy sneaking peeks through the curtains into Killpussy's bedroom. Well she has a surprise for him, as she awaits him, as he enters she subdues ties him up and submits him to punishing ballbusting. She knees, punches and scratches his balls so that he learns his lesson.

Duration: 12:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 9054kbps

File size: 824.8 MB

Download Killpussy - Catsuit Ballbusting

April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Cast: April Olsen & Lance Hart
Genres: Ball Squeezing, Big Booty, Big Tits, Chastity, Fishnets, Fishnets + Leotard, Leotard / One Piece, Pantyhose, Pantyhose + Leotard, Shiny Tights, Strap On - Pegging

Lance decided to get back to his roots with the production of these Sweet Femdom videos. He asked April Olsen to come over, lock his dick up in chastity and fuck his ass with one of his biggest dildos Four Times Before Unlocking His Dick. It was a long night. Thankfully April was super into fucking his ass and watching him squirt while she made him prostate cum over and over and constantly drip pre-cum out of his cage. This video is the 3rd of 4. This is also some of the hottest pegging we've ever made. Sometimes it's good to skip the plot and just get right to what matters.

Duration: 15:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 574.6 MB

Download April Fucks Lance in Chastity Part 3

Whistle-blower boy all taped up

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

John Cash comes to my house to talk about the hit and run accident. He says I damaged his car and left the scene and he is threatening to call the cops. I pretend to be looking for my glasses and I catch him off guard with a wet rag pressed over his mouth and nose. His eyes widen in fear and confusion but that quickly passes as out he goes. I grab a roll of duct tape and begin taping up his legs then I straddle him and bind his hands behind his back with the duct tape. John begins to stir and I know I have to move quickly. I roll him over and reach my hand into his pocket and what do I find my a dirty pair of girl panties. I laugh as I force them into his mouth then seal them in with several tight wraps of the duct tape around his head. John bucks and struggles on the floor trying desperately to speak through his gag but I can't understand anything he is trying to say. I rest my stiletto high heels on his bound body then leave him struggling helplessly on the floor for a few .

Duration: 8:30
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3406kbps

File size: 220.1 MB

Download Whistle-blower boy all taped up