Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Alexandra Snow Relationship Upgrade

Video language: English

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly. So I've decided to come up with some ideas to put our relationship exactly where I want it. You're going to agree to all of my demands or say goodbye to your beautiful wife forever. It's submission or divorce. It's your call, dear.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Alexandra Snow Relationship Upgrade

Office Succubus

Cast: Stella Sol
Genres: Femdom, Pov, Brat Girls, Orgasm Control, Pantyhos

I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.This day at work you imagine Me sending you signals that I am horny for you, mouthing "come fuck Me" words, sucking on My fingers, stripping on My desk, dry humping on top of My desk. You can't stop these visions. A Succubus this wicked gets inside and never lets up. I am inside of .

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 888.6 MB

Download Office Succubus

Outdoor Fun

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

This is a vintage set of photos and video clips from 2006 when we first started this website. Here is a bit of background: the San Francisco Folsom Fair was started many years ago by the Gay leather community, and over the years it has grown to attract hundreds of thousands of people - both gay and straight. The Fair is held on Folsom Street in the South-of-Market area of San Francisco, where 5-6 blocks of the street are blocked to cars so all the people can have a place to hang out and strut their stuff.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:38
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1437kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 175.5 MB

Download Outdoor Fun

Christina Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor. The cuck makes a worship puddle for his beloved Princess Christina. The clip ends with 2 POV style jerk off instructions for the viewers as well. The humiliation is high. The cuck is now back into chastity where it will stay until after Valentine's Day. Now is the time for cuckolds to begin saving for gifts!

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Christina Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Sitting On Another Face

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the smother bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.2 MB

Download Sitting On Another Face

Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Mistress Eden says that her rubber gimp Tony Orlando has a sassy mouth. She buckles the poor lad to a reclining wheelchair where he is subjected to various pleasures and punishments. Watch this video and decide for yourself - if she's dishing out strictly punishment, where do I sign up?

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Mistress Eden says that her rubber gimp Tony Orlando has a sassy mouth. She buckles the poor lad to a reclining wheelchair where he is subjected to various pleasures and punishments. Watch this video and decide for yourself - if she's dishing out strictly punishment, where do I sign up?

Duration: 15:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3899kbps

File size: 453.5 MB

Download Mistress Eden's Rubber Toy

Christina Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave

Brat Princess Christina has been out all day by the pool all day working on her tan. The bathroom slave has been waiting patiently in the bathroom as the girls come in to use him from time to time. A Christina loves ass worship and the bathroom slave has no choice but to obey. Christina looks amazing in this bikini! A bathroom slaves dream as a bikini clad Brat Princess prances in and says, "Lick my ass!"

Duration: 6:42
Video: 1440x1080, AVC (H.264), 6345kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 327.2 MB

Download Christina Lick My Ass Bathroom Slave

Natalya - Sitting On Another Face

Cast: Natalya
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Humiliation, High Heels, Brat Girls, Bikini, Face Sitting, Oil, Ass Smothering

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the smother bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Download Natalya - Sitting On Another Face

Maxcita Rubber Vac Sack

In this video we join in the fun as Amanda seals her client Hudson into a Maxcita Vac-Sac. This is an air-tight rubber sleepsack that allows the air to be sucked out of the suit so it compresses and clings tightly to Hudson inside. On top of the intensity of the rubber suit, Amanda adds a bizarre rubber gas-mask hood to Hudson so he is completely sealed in rubber. The look is amazing and I only wish I was in his place and left overnight to squirm and struggle as I view my helpless predicament in a mirror!

Duration: 15:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 451.2 MB

Download Maxcita Rubber Vac Sack

Lucy And Ariel Makes It Worse For The Slave

The slave is lucky enough to get the attention of Mistress Lucy and Mistress Ariel at the same time. They both trample all over the slave s body with their high heels. Mistress Ariel gets really mad at the annoying slave, crushing his balls as a punishment. The slave can hardly endure it, especially since Mistress Ariel keeps being rude to him even after that.

Duration: 8:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5591kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 350.5 MB

Download Lucy And Ariel Makes It Worse For The Slave

Boot Bitch Orgasms

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: Femdom, Blonde, Stockings, Boot Worship, High Heels, Handjob, Cumshot

Mistress Katie has her boot bitch completely restrained to his cage so she can do anything she pleases to him. Her leather boots are extra clean but she has plans to make them messy again to always keep his mouth busy. She wants him to be a very good boot slut and make a huge mess all over her shiny leather boots. Mistress Katie orders him to fuck the soles and heels of her leather boots as she strokes his cock off in between. He has no choice but to obey his Mistress and blow a huge load all over her boots. She certainly isn't going to clean it up and makes her bottom boot bitch lick up every last drop like the cum slut he is.

Duration: 11:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9831kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 816.4 MB

Download Boot Bitch Orgasms

The Vertical Cacoon

Leave it to those crazy Brits to find something non-standard to do with bondage gear. In this case Mrs Feendish and Arthur Dent (Fetlife) decide to secure an inflatable latex bag to the wall instead of leaving it on the floor. Hummm... I never thought of that! In any case, the inflatable bag is from StudioGum, and the young female gimp inside the heavy rubber bag is Cherry_Bakewell, also on FetLife. Her gas mask is hooked to a bizarre breathing rig on the wall which consists of various pipes, valves and containers. This allows Cherry's inhale air to be routed through aromatic and unmentionable liquids. The sounds that Cherry makes during her heavy rubber ordeal indicate that she enjoyed this somewhat bizarre experience. All in all, everyone had a good time, including Cherry's toes!

Duration: 14:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3897kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download The Vertical Cacoon

Ass Wrecker - Alexis Grace

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

Mistress Alexis fucks her slave in the ass big time with a strap-on, her slave screams, squirms and is asking for more and more with the strap-on deeply in his ass... Mistress Alexis Grace is the Ass Wrecker!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3899kbps

File size: 261.5 MB

Download Ass Wrecker - Alexis Grace

Goddess Stella Sol Office Succubus

I am the Boss of your naughtiest fantasies and the Succubus of your dreams. From across the room you stare at Me daily as we work across the hall from each other. Your eyes fixated on constantly. You can't get enough of My face, hair, curves. You eagerly anticipate glimpses of My expensive lingerie that you suspect I wear to Torment you. I can feel that you spend hours obsessing over Me daily. I know you go home every night and jerk off the the thought of how I looked and smelled that day. Cumming for Me is the only relief you can ever find from the control the Succubus has over your balls now. She knows you can cum to anything or anyone else now. This is the price you pay for your perversions and gawking.

Duration: 12:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 888.6 MB

Download Goddess Stella Sol Office Succubus

Safer In Chastity

This is a fun video from our bondage archives which was recently re-edited featuring Mistress Alice and her friend Bobbie. Alice installs Bobbie in our heavy wooden stocks and then proceeds to service and torment his cock which has been in chastity for months. Using this type of heavy bondage guarantees that Bobbie won't play with himself when his chastity device is removed. And, as a side effect, the heavy stocks seem to turn Bobbie's entire body into one giant sensitive penis.

Duration: 15:36
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2919kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 355.0 MB

Download Safer In Chastity

Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Cast: Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel
Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Blonde, Brunette, Bikini, High Heels, Trampling, Pain

The half naked slave knows that this is going to be real bad, when she sees Mistress Amanda and Mistress Ariel walk in, wearing high heel boots. They slowly step on his body with their brutal boots, putting on one foot after the other, making him feel like his insides are simply crushed under the pointy heels. They loves stomping him, walking up and down and putting their boots on his face and neck too.

Duration: 7:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 460.0 MB

Download Mistress Amanda & Mistress Ariel - Four Boots On His Body

Natalya

Studio: BratPrincess
Cast: Natalya

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Download Natalya

Rubbed Out

The third video is a home movie titled 'Rubbed Out' and features Jane and John of BoundInLatex. They love playing with their StudioGum inflatable bag and an Erostek 312 e-stim box. Their favorite gave is for John to guess the setting of the e-stim box by the way it feels, and if he's wrong the intensity of the box is turned up. It's hard to hear their conversation though, as they are both wearing rubber hoods which cover their mouths. Oh well, it's a home movie! The pin-hole hatex hoods they are wearing are from Latex101.

Duration: 15:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3900kbps

File size: 472.8 MB

Download Rubbed Out

Calea Toxic & Madame Mysteria - Lift & Carry and Fucked

Genres: Female Domination, Free, Femdom

First time together in a clip. Calea Toxic & Madame Mysteria. Calea was very impressed from Madame Mysteria´s power while she lift up the Slave while he has a big black strap-on in his ass.

Duration: 8:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3856kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 252.1 MB

Download Calea Toxic & Madame Mysteria - Lift & Carry and Fucked