Excellent Female Domination And Strapon | Cruel Mistress

Natalya Sitting On Another Face

Video language: English

Sexy Natalya locks her slave in the bench in the hot sun for the day. She uses him whenever. And the other girls do too. No one cares if he is laying there hot and lethargic. Sometimes the girls need a break and want to grind on his face.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8181kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 713.2 MB

Download Natalya Sitting On Another Face

Lacy Lennon Take it like a Bitch!

Mistress Lacy is fired up and determined to fuck her slave's ass until he is a drooling mess of a cock-slut. The more he begs for mercy, the harder Mistress Lacy rams her cock deep in his fuck-holes. She wants every hole to be choking on dick while she mercilessly stretches him out with her fat cock. Mistress Lacy truly enjoys destroying a willing and helpless slut as he takes it any and every way she pleases.

Duration: 15:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9815kbps
Audio: 115kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lacy Lennon Take it like a Bitch!

Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Christina decided to let the cuckold out of chastity so it could relieve itself. Christina of course has to completely humiliate the cuck. First she laughs in his face as it humps her leg with his face just inches from the pussy that real men get to fuck. Then she really gets a kick out of making the cuck fuck her legs while it has to kiss her ass. The cuck is desperate for a release! Christina allows the cuck to masturbate right in front of her on to the floor.

Duration: 8:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8083kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 538.7 MB

Download Chastity Slave Let Out To Make Worship Puddle

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Fabiana Fox
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Handjob, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets

Fabiana has temporarily unlocked Lance's steel chastity cage to inspect the shrinking progress. After being very pleased, Evil Fabiana decided to step up the anal training and fuck him in the ass with a huge black strap on cock for 2 weeks straight until his mind and soul are putty.

Duration: 12:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7728kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 742.0 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 3

Sissy Stretcher

Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Pegging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Jewelz bends her bitch over to finish breaking in his greedy sissy ass. His only purpose will be pleasing cock of all shapes and sizes by the use of his hungry holes. He loves cock as much as his Mistress loves fucking him making it a win/win situation for both of them. No hole is left unfucked as Mistress Jewelz mercilessly destroys him a new one with her thick, strapon cock. She wants him to continue sizing up his fuckhole and will stop at nothing until her fist slides in with ease.

Duration: 15:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9793kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Sissy Stretcher

Mistress Serena

Cast: Mistress Serena/Goddess Gynarchy
Genres: Femdom, Sissy Slut, Pegging, Strapon

Mistress Serena is in the mood to put her slut through her paces! Removed from her cage the slut is ordered to kneel down over the couch and present her backside. Mistress Serena proceeds to prepare her cock before enjoying penetrating and fucking her slut raw! Having taken her pleasure, will she allow her slut an orgasm?

Duration: 8:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 30925kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Mistress Serena

Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Cast: Fabiana Fox
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pantyhose, Sissy, Fishnets

Evil Fabiana has now completely enslaved Lance Hart. Even without wearing the magic crystal collar, his brain and soul have been converted into a cock craving chastity sissy who believes his dick is worthless. The longer he is under the spell, the smaller his dick gets. Fabiana straddles Lance to toy with his steel cage and humiliate him, revealing the master plan of enslaving all men on Earth. Lance begs for more cock, much to Fabiana's amusement, then takes a hard and deep pounding.

Duration: 12:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7698kbps
Audio: 216kbps

File size: 732.1 MB

Download Fabiana Puts Lance Under a Chastity Sissy Spell Part 2

Slave Got Trampled

Mistress Ariel doesn t spare her slave, today he suffers a great amount of humiliation from his wonderful mistress. Ariel is wearing a pair of sexy leggings and her signature high heel ankle boots. The slave has to lay on his back and bear as she steps on his body with the brutally thin heels, then steps on his head and face and even crouches on his face to make him suffer even more.

Duration: 6:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8142kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 407.6 MB

Download Slave Got Trampled

Ava Her Slave To Sleep

Ava is bored and decides to sit and text her friends. She looks so pretty so of course she has to take selfies. A lot of times she forgets that she is sitting on her slave. She sits on her slaves face majority of the day and they have turned into just a piece of furniture. After a long day of sitting on his face in the bench he falls asleep because he can't breathe.

Duration: 11:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6696kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 604.5 MB

Download Ava Her Slave To Sleep

Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Release Year: 2015
Genres: Femdom, Humilation, Handjob,Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, Bondage,

Red rope insures that the slave's hands are not used to touch her as Mistress Jade ties them securely behind his back. She orders him to stay and goes to the bathroom. Returning she positions his face to be used as she had no toilet paper. Her tasty anus is tongue cleaned as she uses him as the toilet paper. Next her dainty toes in the black high heel slides get worshipped then her bare feet. Nonstop verbal degradation as only Mistress Jade can deliver throughout.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 15:08
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6366kbps

File size: 726.6 MB

Download Cow Abused while Software Debugged

Breathplay & tugjob

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

This femdom slave knows it for sure now what it feels like to be scared shitless and feel damn good at the same time. Here in this video you will see him with a tight noose around his neck and with his domme's tender hands on his dick! That's crazy!

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 6:49
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3796kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 195.7 MB

Download Breathplay & tugjob

Fucking Machine Huge Ass Drilling!

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

My butt slut is chained with his legs spread and his arsehole well oiled, ready to receive a hard drilling from my fucking machine using one of my biggest dildos - the legendary Bam! His arsehole has to gape wide to accommodate the huge cock, and I make sure I give him a really hard and fast hammering. Let's see if I can get the machine all the way up to 240rpm!

Duration: 11:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2929kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 256.4 MB

Download Fucking Machine Huge Ass Drilling!

Danica Naked Domination

Danica walks up the stairs to the loft wearing nothing other than stockings and spike heels to meet the three guys there waiting to provide her pleasure... One guy tied on display, one guy chained to the cross and one guy ready to worship her feet, legs and divine bottom while she has her fun with each of them in turn...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 14:32
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 5041kbps
Audio: 94kbps

File size: 542.3 MB

Download Danica Naked Domination

Raw whipping therapy

Release Year: 2005
Studio: Small Talk
Genres: BDSM, Fem Dom
Video language: German

Two Mistresses armed with flogger and a crop whip will clearly be enough to make the most sensitive corners of this slave's body go from white to shameful pink. They come whipping him so hard he will definitely wake up with lots of bruises tomorrow.

Format: lavfpref
Duration: 8:05
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3773kbps

File size: 230.8 MB

Download Raw whipping therapy

Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat - Part 1

The other two are tied up and made to watch like helpless captured prey, knowing soon it will be their turn to be fucked by the predatory Ladies. The Ladies fuck the first bit of meat until They're done with him, before discarding him once he's broken. One down, two to go...

Duration: 12:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7148kbps

File size: 688.7 MB

Download Running A Train On 3 Bits Of Meat - Part 1

HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Studio: GoddessSnow
Cast: Alexandra Snow
Genres: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels

Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.

Duration: 15:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5869kbps

File size: 696.6 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Turning Boys Into Robots

Relationship Upgrade

Release Year: 2012
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Honey, sit down. We need to talk. We've been spending a lot of time together because of quarantine and it's made me realize some things about our relationship. Mostly things I'd like to change. I don't like our relationship where it is. I don't like you most of the time, honestly.

Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7743kbps
Audio: 224kbps

File size: 490.2 MB

Download Relationship Upgrade

Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

This little bitch wanted to be fucked by Mistress Tess and Lady Dark Angel, trouble is, he wasn't ready for their insatiable appetite for slave ass. It soon becomes clear that although he wants to be a dirty little butt slut he hasn't got the ass for it so he has the indignity of suffering whilst they take him with, for them, some rather smaller cocks than they are accustomed to. Still, they give him a good hard seeing to and he squeals in pain as they take all they can from his useless ass. Next time though, they show him what they're going to use on him whether he likes it or not!

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14600kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Tess & Lady Dark Angel - Threatened With A Proper Strapon

HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray

Studio: YoungGoddessKim
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings, Anal Play, Toys, Anal Fingering

A dream existence for a pathetic slave. To be used as an object in any way I please. This object is lucky enough to be kept outside awaiting My orders for when I want to use it. I relax by the pool in My latex and order it to fetch Me a . it crawls to Me in obedience and with a snap of My finger it kisses and licks My stiletto soles reverently. I order it to the holder position as I apply lipgloss over My red lips and light a cigarette. My sacred smoke blows into its unworthy face and I order it into the human ashtray position. With its tongue stuck out ready for My hot ash. I flick My ash on it until I am finished. The unworthy ashtray bitch is blessed with My sacred spit before I put My cigarette out on its tongue and finally allow it to swallow all My ash and lipstick stained cigarette butt!

Duration: 14:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7141kbps

File size: 758.3 MB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Day In The Life As A Garden Ashtray