Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Polina - punishment

Polina got her punishment in full chastity: she was chained to the wall for a few hours without her phone. This cute Russian girl is a bit strange. The language barrier confuses us both when I ask if she likes her punishment, and she is always really cheerful, so I was not really sure what she meant. Polina seems to say yes to everything.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12784kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 829.5 MB

Download Polina - punishment

Serene...Tied in Jeans and Over the Knee Boots!

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Serene has been captured and immobilized....she wears a fantastic outfit, black leather opera gloves, red blouse, skintight blue jeans and incredible 6" platform high heeled over the knee boots! In this long clip, Serene endures the full treatment...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 13:43
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8789kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 918.2 MB

Download Serene...Tied in Jeans and Over the Knee Boots!

Exotic Sadie Santana strictly restrained in brutal bondage, multiple orgasms!

Sadie Santana is a tall drink of water, all legs and long hair. She is a sexual athlete of the highest order and we are here today to put her through her paces. Sadie has had her share of sexual experiences, can she take what Sexuallybroken dishes out? Let's find out. For science!

Duration: 16:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6749kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 809.7 MB

Download Exotic Sadie Santana strictly restrained in brutal bondage, multiple orgasms!

Mummified Lesson In Modesty

Chrissy thought she was going to go out with the girls tonight, but when she comes to say goodbye he tells her there is no way she is going out dressed like that! She insists her outfit isn't too revealing and that he needs to stop being so controlling but this just makes him more angry! He tells her that she is dressed like a slut and he is going to make sure she won't be going anywhere for a while because apparently she needs a lesson in how to dress appropriately! He notices a roll of plastic wrap nearby and decides he will wrap her up with it to keep her put until he figures out what else to do with her! He drags Chrissy by the hair into the next room where he proceeds to wrap her up with it as she squirms and complains. As it gets tighter and tighter she finally tells him she will give in and change her outfit if he just lets her go. Too bad for her it's too late for that! The plastic wrap has her secured fairly tight but he would really prefer to cover her up completely so he do.

Duration: 19:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5839kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 854.2 MB

Download Mummified Lesson In Modesty

Seduced By An Intruder

Chrissy stands in her bedroom in her bra, panties, stockings, garter belt and heels. She puts on a strapless dress and stands in front of a mirror to admire her figure.Lastly she applies lipstick.Just as she finishes, an intruder appears behind her, causing her mouth to gape in shock at the reflection of the man.The intruder grabs Chrissy's arms from behind and takes her to the bed. Chrissy struggles but is too weak to escape his strong grip. She screams obscenities and demands to be let go.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5503kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 957.1 MB

Download Seduced By An Intruder

Carissa Montgomery - Tightly Tied in Shiny Spandex

Sexy bondage babe Carissa Montgomery gets tied up nice and snug in her sleek silky Leohex dancewear. The tight nylon cords dig deep into her spandex covered body as they are applied one by one until she she is left completely helpless.. Bound and ballgagged on the couch and left to struggle!.

Duration: 26:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6152kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Carissa Montgomery - Tightly Tied in Shiny Spandex

Tied Up in Her Swimsuit and Pantyhose

Cast: Stefania Mafra

Gorgeous Stefania Mafra in a one piece Speedo swimsuit and some extra shimmery pantyhose.. So amazingly sexy! We tie her up nice and tight with some white nylon rope, ballgag her, and leave her to struggle and try to escape. She does manage to get her legs free, but with her elbows and wrists welded together and knots out of reach, she cannot get completely free.

Duration: 29:30
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2939kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 663.8 MB

Download Tied Up in Her Swimsuit and Pantyhose

Introducing Vanessa R

This blonde 23-year old from Sweden has been emailing me since she was. well. 22 I guess. She is tall, very slender, and incredibly curious about wearing chastity gear. Vanessa finally made it to Holland last month and wow was I impressed with her! She is such a cute girl! I can't believe so many young girls are emailing me to get locked in chastity gear!

Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11671kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 534.7 MB

Download Introducing Vanessa R

Katarina Hartlova - chicken wing hogtie

Those huge natural boobs of Katarina Hartlova just need to be tied. Problem is, she does not really like to be tied. She protests and struggles. So we had to gag her AND secure her hogtie to the ceiling. And even then she made a lot of noise and she moved around a lot. Is there no stopping this incredibly hot woman? She is one of the most spectacular models we ever tied up! Don't miss this update!

Duration: 4:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11691kbps

File size: 405.4 MB

Download Katarina Hartlova - chicken wing hogtie

Rachel Adams in the apartment

Don't worry, Rachel Adams got some good sleep every night during her Chastity Deal. Of course, some experiments and challenges were done in the afternoon in the studio, like trying to take a nap in cuffs, but she went with me to the Chastity Mansion every day. To her own room with her own bed, no restraints, just her full chastity gear.
Rachel was having a great time, she found it easy to deal with all the metal (a bit noisy though it was), as she is of course one of the toughest bondage models out there. I think she actually liked her outfit! Not once did she complain, she is a very nice and polite girl. I was hoping she would get a bit frustrated, but she did not show any signs of that either. She is a natural submissive, so I guess she just accepted her fate. She knew she couldn't change it as she did not have the keys, so she just went with it.
And she was a lot of fun to have around the house! A beautiful American girl in full chastity rattling around in the morning, searching .

Duration: 8:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13136kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Rachel Adams in the apartment

Mercy West - No Mercy

Mercy just getting to know each other, but Bella instantly takes control over her and in a matter of minutes Mercy is a willing slave. has a special touch, one that makes Mercy buck against her bondage.

Duration: 10:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5296kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 422.5 MB

Download Mercy West - No Mercy

Broken Down & In A Bind

I'm having a horrible day. My car broke down, my cell phone is and I'm stranded in the middle of no where. It's getting dark soon, so I decide to start walking and hope to come across a phone soon so I can get a tow truck for my car. As I'm walking along a man pulls up and asks if I'm ok and if I need help. I tell him about my predicament and ask if he has a phone I could use. He says he does not have a cell phone, but he could give me a ride to his home to use his house phone. I'm unsure for a second but agree, as it is getting dark soon, it is probably safer to go with him then to be walking this street alone in the dark..

Duration: 13:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12835kbps
Audio: 234kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Broken Down & In A Bind

Hooters Girl Torturously Tied & Tape Gagged

Chrissy enters her apartment after working her shift at the local Hooters, completely unaware that there is an intruder hiding inside, waiting for her to come home so he can finally have his way with her! He has been stalking her for some time now, so he is well prepared for this occasion. She turns to hang up her keys and purse and when she turns back the masked intruder is quickly approaching her with a white cloth! She screams but has no time to escape before she is pinned up against the wall with the cloth covering her nose and mouth, XXXX her to deeply breathe in the toxic fumes until her eyes roll back and she's XXXX, her limp body sliding down the wall to the floor. The intruder drags her to the middle of the room and immediately starts getting to work tying up her sneaker clad feet. He binds her wrists and pantyhose covered legs as well then decides to wait until she wakes up to finish the rest..

Duration: 18:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8231kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Hooters Girl Torturously Tied & Tape Gagged

Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Release Year: 2014
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Veruca James, Matt Williams
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

We are doing to throat fuck her into next week.Using our legendary and often copied wooden walls, we shackle and bolt her in place. Tight breast bondage keeps her perfect perky tits jutting out.

Duration: 19:47
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6788kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Veruca James shackled and chained, facesex with brutal deep throating

Model Discipline

Chrissy is dressed for a modeling interview wearing a short skirt, sheer top, thigh high nylons, bra & panties and high heels. She is brought into a room and asked to take a seat on the chair. He asks her to begin by showing him some sexy modeling poses on the chair, including crossing her legs and sitting sideways on the chair leaning her head back to expose her sexy neck. The guy then asks her to please take off her clothes. She tells him she doesn't do nudity and when he insists it's a requirement she tells him this is not the job for her and starts to leave. As she gets up and heads for the door he comes up behind her and puts his belt around her neck, pulling her head back and making her to sit back down in the chair. He tells her she will do as she is told and she begs and pleads for him to stop and take the belt off her neck! She struggles but her fear eventually makes her gives in and tell him "I will do whatever you want just please don't hurt me!" So he takes the belt off he.

Duration: 22:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5343kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 909.6 MB

Download Model Discipline

Luna Dawn - Living Doll Tied Up Tight Part 1

Today Luna Dawn submits to some Living Doll bondage and objectification. Completely covered in shiny spandex, I harness her body in silky nylon rope and pull her into a strict hogtie. She is left there to struggle, with her helplessly encased female form tightly bound and on full display..

Duration: 25:28
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 571.6 MB

Download Luna Dawn - Living Doll Tied Up Tight Part 1

Excited

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture.

Lilyanna is a newbie to BDSM. This is her first time appearing on a professional BDSM website. She's clearly nervous as he begins tying her up. They casually talk about how wet she might be. When she's bound he checks for himself. He puts the tight blindfold on her face. Her nervousness turns to fear and he takes advantage of it. Slapping her and pushing her around while she can't see it coming. She's a college girl and he wants to know what her grades are like. He's astonished to find out that they aren't as good. He wants to see if she's any better at sucking dick than she is at school.

Duration: 28:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7362kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Excited

Real Time Bondage.. Mexico Trip

Cast: Cupcake Sinclair

Cupcake Sinclair accompanied me to Mexico for a little RNR recently, and of course we brought some rope and fun things. One day we tied her all up tight and put her on display in our balcony window at the resort. People walk by and don't even realize.. If they just glanced up, they would have quite a show!

Duration: 6:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5985kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 315.2 MB

Download Real Time Bondage.. Mexico Trip

Kerry elbow tied and double plugged

It's amazing how much Kerry can deal with, she just loves bondage and wants as much as possible all day long, all the time! While doing a full chastity deal at ChastityBabes, locked for 4 days in a double plugged belt, chastity bra, and collar, Kerry decided that she wanted to do a rope bondage shoot! She is just incredible. And talented! We tied her arms all the way together in a tight elbow bondage, and let her struggle as much as she wanted. Kerry loved every second of it!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9725kbps

File size: 296.7 MB

Download Kerry elbow tied and double plugged