Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Star's New Slave Girl Pt. 1

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy has been sold as a slave girl to pay off her gambling debts. She has just been delivered to her new home with her hands cuffed behind her back, wearing nothing but a garter, thigh high stockings and high heels. Mistress Star calls her new slave girl into the room and slave Chrissy walks in apprehensively. She is nervous and doesn't know what to expect. Mistress Star has her kneel in front of her and tells her new slave that there is no need to be nervous because she no longer has any control over the situation. She teases her with the crop as she tells slave Chrissy that she is now her property and she will address her as Mistress. Then she has her slave stand up for inspection. She tightens the cuffs around her wrists. She tests how well she can follow orders by having her turn around for her, walk, then kneel again. "If I take those cuffs off you, are you going to be a good, obedient piece of property?" she asks. Slave Chrissy responds "Yes Mistress". Slave Chrissy really do.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5774kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 366.1 MB

Download Star's New Slave Girl Pt. 1

Booted Misfortune for Stefanie!

Sweet, SEXY Stefanie is the perfect damsel in distress....this little sweetheart suffers in captivity....she looks adorable tightly cleave gagged wearing a ponytail, tight turtleneck sweater, skintight riding breeches and skyscraper 6.3" black leather platform knee boots! Stefanie sexily struggles and sweetly whimpers...helplessly fighting the ropes that bind her...little does she know that she will be in captivity for a very, very long time...

Duration: 10:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4185kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 345.4 MB

Download Booted Misfortune for Stefanie!

0095 A Villainous Fantasy

My roommate is a little bit of a geek and he loves dressing up like villain and role-playing with beautiful damsels like in the old comic books. We've been good friends for a while, so when he asks if I would be willing to role play with him, I decide it would be fun to try out, why not, right?? We begin acting and play fighting and it is quite cheesy, as he acts like an evil villain breaking into my home in an attempt to capture me, the helpless damsel. Eventually he has me pinned down to the ground, and I admit that he has ultimately defeated me. At this point, Im ready for this game to be over. Its not as fun as I thought. He tells me that now he must secure his new prisoner and that hes going to tie me down. This is ridiculous, Im fed up now and break character, telling him Im done role-playing, but he ignores me and instead starts tying me up! He flips me onto my stomach and ties my wrists and ankles tightly with rope. I bitch and complain for him to stop and untie me immediately.

Duration: 13:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 784.8 MB

Download 0095 A Villainous Fantasy

Simone Sonay

Release Year: 2014
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

In the conclusion of Simone Sonay's live BaRS show, this stunning blonde MILF finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone's flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer's 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone's vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.Simone is already dazed and loopy from the painful suspension and deepthroat she has gone through, now it is time to seal the deal on this tanned swinger. Two rock hard cocks step up and make full us.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Simone Sonay

Sarah Shevon

Mistress Missogyny loves it when her play partners love device bondage as much as she does. Her prayers are answered when Sarah Shevon agrees to spend the day with her in the dungeon. Sarah is a big device bondage fan, and she has loved her role as a sub in videos for the most popular bondage sites on the web. She explains that device bondage gives you the feeling of being completely trapped, with no room to move or even wiggle. Mistress MISSogyny demonstrates her prowess at lesbian device bondage, locking Sarah in position, arched backwards and unable to move her legs or her arms. There, MISSogyny toys with her, spanking her pussy, tormenting her nipples and prying her mouth open with a modified spider gag. Sarah struggles and tries to comply with her mistresss wishes, but MISSogyny is still not satisfied with her performance. She thrusts her magic wand vibrator against her slaves pussy to overwhelm her with orgasmic pleasure while pain shoots throughout the rest of her body.

Duration: 22:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2930kbps
Audio: 103kbps

File size: 491.7 MB

Download Sarah Shevon

Mariah, Mistress Indigo & Missogyny

Missogyny does not like when a slave shows up late for a session. Mariah Mars, our kinky cutie, will be used as an example to show the consequences of being a few minutes late. Mariah should have known she would not receive a warm welcome. She is given a well deserved spanking, reminded of the law of MISSogyny. Our beloved Mistress has a treat for all, allowing a new Mistress, Mistress Indigo, to take over in placing Mariah in another creative bondage device. Mistress Indigo, a highly experienced Femdom, delivers with a good flogging. She takes some time to see how wide she can spread open Mariah's pussy with clothespins, getting a crop happy as she sinks her fingers deep inside her slave's wet hole. Mistress continues with a mix of bamboo beating and random electro shock therapy. Both Mistresses agree Mariah has repented for her tardiness. Waiting close by the entire session, our new Mistress inserts a thick dildo, which is attached to her fucking machine, into Mariah's gaping pussy..

Duration: 26:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2975kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 596.9 MB

Download Mariah, Mistress Indigo & Missogyny

Kimber Woods, Brooklyn Daniels, Mena Li

Mean and sultry BDSM Mistresses Mena Li and Brooklyn Daniels spotted hottie and sultry dancer Kimber Woods the other day. That's all it takes around here for a lesbian domination threesome. Kimber ends up on top of the sybian fucking machine, chained down by her collared neck and cuffed wrists. Brooklyn enters the dungeon and flips on the sybian while Mena introduces Kimber to her big black strapon dildo, excavating deep down her throat, practically fucking her skull. Kimber wasn't expecting such huge sex toys. She should have know better. Brooklyn raises the vibration and joins Mena in feeding Woods another 10" big black rubber dick. The Mistresses take turns intensifying the vibration, distracting Kimber from taking strapon cock face fucking, slapping her face and tits, bobbing her head on their rubber black dicks, pushing her down onto the sybian, clit pulsed with intense vibrations. After multiple orgasms soaked in her own spit, Kimber's ass is lifted off the sybian. Since her nec.

Duration: 29:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7817kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Kimber Woods, Brooklyn Daniels, Mena Li

Jenni C - handcuff challenge

Jenni C is the definition of a Chastity Babe. Very hot, confident in her belt, and absolutely used to wearing it. She was back for a short visit to Holland, and she wanted to stay at my place, even though she knows she will be locked in her belt again.
Her belt? Yes, Jenni C has her own belt here in Holland. It is a golden belt, the one she won many years ago. Amazingly, she still fits in this belt, I have never changed the size of it. The belt is only used when Jenni comes over.
It is fun to interview Jenni. She is so confident, I have to watch out she doesn't lock ME in a chastity belt. She can be quite intimidating. I gave her a little challenge: if she could escape the hinged handcuffs behind her back (keyholes facing the wrong way), she would be unbelted. But Jenni did not think it was possible. She thought I was trying to trick her (in fact, it is possible, but it isn't easy). So she said she preferred being belted anyway and just gave up.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8991kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Jenni C - handcuff challenge

Sita plugged - Torn

After Sita finished getting dressed, we took her to a large space so she could walk around. The 16cm solid steel plug inside her made Sita very uncomfortable at first, but soon other emotions were mixed in!
Never have you seen a girl torn between feelings like Sita. Locked in a tight rigid style chastity belt with a vaginal plug inside, Sita thinks she should be feeling angry, ashamed, or helpless. Especially after she realised that the belt was not coming off without a key (that she didn't have or see anywhere), and so there was no way to remove this steel dildo from inside her. But Sita got confused as she also felt arousal when walking around the room. She knew she should not be feeling this, but she did.
Even worse, although she got visibly excited from walking around plugged, she also reached the conclusion that there would be no way to get off! Pushing the plug deeper inside her through her tight jeans made the feeling more intense, but it was nowhere near enough. Amazingly, S.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 131.1 MB

Download Sita plugged - Torn

Rachel Adams - locked nipple clamps

Rachel Adams is back already! Considering she is from the USA, that is pretty fast. She must have been really interested in my Chastity Deal offering when I locked her in full chastity a few months ago.
She is back now for a more serious Chastity Deal. No more Casting: straight into the full outfit when she got off the plane. Relaxing on the bed in the studio, Rachel carefully examines her gear. She is locked in a chastity belt, chastity bra, collar, and thigh bands! She knows she will be in this for at least 2 nights (3 days), so trying to get comfortable is priority number one right now.
But I have other plans for her (of course). This is not going to be an easy Chastity Deal, it will be full of challenges! Rachel is one of the toughest bondage models out there, so she can probably handle the things I have in mind for her.

Duration: 8:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14617kbps

File size: 887.2 MB

Download Rachel Adams - locked nipple clamps

Shackled & Searching, Again!

A while back my significant other proposed that we play a fun game where he was a police officer and I ended up handcuffed, shackled, blindfolded and left to search for the key. Although I didn't tell him at the time, I really enjoyed the game and found it to be rather kinky when thinking back on it. I decide I want to try it again, but this time with a twist..

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 241kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Shackled & Searching, Again!

The Criminal Couple Pt1

Chrissy Marie and Master Matt are two escaped convicts with a grand plan to steal their criminal records and destroy them before leaving the country, the combination being a sure fire way to never be caught and thrown in jail again! They wait until the late shift, when there are only two agents left on duty, and make their move. They sneak in and ambush the startled blonde agents. They start asking questions but they are smart enough to shut up and cooperate when they realize the bad guy (and girl!) is not playing around! Matt orders Chrissy to start tying them up while he interrogates them about where they keep the files. They get several chances to give it up, but they refuse, too concerned over losing their jobs, not yet aware that is the last thing they have to worry about!.

Duration: 17:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8697kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Criminal Couple Pt1

The Switch

Chrissyis a modern day witch that has taken this man captive.She needs to get into his lab so she can steal something. But when the man tells her that there is no way anyone but him can get into his lab without a thumb print, she threatens him into drink potion that casts a spell on him.Suddenly the man finds thatChrissyhas transformed herself into him and he is now her. Now that Chrissy is a big strong man, she grabs the now helpless girl and ties her up.When she will not stop complaining and bitching to change her back, panties are stuffed and taped into her mouth to gag her. Now as the man,Chrissywill not have any problems getting into his lab and leaves the girl struggling bound and gagged with her boobs out..

Duration: 19:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 868.2 MB

Download The Switch

Dillon Carter

The last thing I remember was leaving the mall. The next, my breast and wrists were tied with leather cuffs and chains, giving me a full on bondage experience, my master throwing me onto a dirty old mattress. He wanted to tear me apart. He first slid his thick piece of meat down my throat. He ordered me to get it nice and wet as he fingered my pussy, pulling on my g-spot. I'm sure he was testing it out to see if I was ready. I found out soon enough. He tossed me on my hands and knees, ramming his dick deep in me. There was so much spit pouring out of my mouth every time he made me give him a blowjob. I could feel it throbbing. He was relentless. He pounded me in good, holding me down with his rough hands. He fucked me on missionary, doggy and on my side, training his slave to take dick in whatever position. Every time I screamed for more, he would cover my mouth and gave me exactly what I wanted. It was too much to handle at times. I didn't think I could take such a dick so rough. But.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 532.9 MB

Download Dillon Carter

Marie McCray, Mistress Indigo & MISSogyny

When Mistress Indigo wanted a puppy, slave Marie McCray volunteered immediately. Yet, arriving late is not tolerated. When will these girls learn? Marie will today. Mistress punishes her puppy with a good spanking over her knee, making her puppy count off the spanks, each one for each minute she was late. Still perturbed, Mistress places her puppy in a bondage device that takes blindfolding to another level. Her head encased in a steel box, Marie can't see what our Mistress has coming. She endures a hard flogging, hot candle wax on her bare stomach and thighs, and a drowning splash of water to the face. Our beloved MISSogyny learns that Marie was late, gracing us with her presence to make her annoyance known. Marie better be a good slut puppy or MISSogyny will return. Mistress Indigo gives her slave a balance of pain and pleasure, with a leather crop to her ass and a vibrator shoved against her pussy. She will undoubtedly cum, but she better ask for permission. If not, Mistress Indigo.

Duration: 26:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2953kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 585.0 MB

Download Marie McCray, Mistress Indigo & MISSogyny

Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny whore HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl in white blouse, in short shorts, with small boobs, with little ass and with beautiful body plus hot mistress with sexy tits and with shaved pussy. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs and belly on the floor and on the bed. Gag in her mouth. She fucks her wet pussy with big white vibrator. Professional bondage, domination and torture for sexy model with hot ass in the large room.

Format: m4v
Duration: 29:14
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8794kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, strappado and torture for horny whore HD 1080p

Keira - clueless Casting

This girl is tiny!! Sweet little Keira came all the way over to do some 'modelling', and I really liked her right from the start! She is uncomplicated, and very easy going. Her small frame was the perfect fit for the smallest My-Steel in my collection: the white hip style belt.
Keira is such a fun bubbly girl, but she is a little clueless. The thought about making a lot of money with a Chastity Deal appealed to her, but I wasn't sure she realized what it would mean. So we did this Casting first, to give her an idea of what it would be like to spend days and nights in this belt. Keira did not seem to be fazed, she did not even see there was a padlock on the belt until I pointed it out to her. She needed a little time to get used to moving around in the belt, but I don't think she considered the fact that she wouldn't be able to touch herself. It was all fun and games to her. Her only worry was that it was impossible to wear her jeans shorts over the belt.
So much innocence needs to b.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11076kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

Download Keira - clueless Casting

Sam Lee - fitness and bondage

Sam Lee wanted to do a quick workout, and we wanted to tie her up. We kind of reached an agreement: only her arms would be tied, so she could still exercise. Sam did not expect a super tight box tie with breast bondage and a big ballgag though! After we finished our ropework, Sam tried to say something but we couldn't understand her. It seems she wasn't happy with the deal. We encouraged her to do her workout anyway, but Sam had a hard time doing her stretches, using only her legs and drooling all over the place. Don't worry Sam, bondage is a great workout too!

Duration: 4:45
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11706kbps

File size: 414.2 MB

Download Sam Lee - fitness and bondage