Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

Such a nice holiday it was! Rachel was really getting enthusiastic about being locked in her belt. By now she had decided that she would definitely get her own belt when she returned to the USA. She could only see advantages: it made her more focused and less distracted while doing her social media and emails, and when wearing it during her shoots it protected her from photographers trying to sneak in a few open leg pics, so she didn't have to worry about her posing anymore.
She was funny about wanting to wear shorts, lingerie, or a bikini over the belt all the time. I told her a few times she did not need any underwear anymore, since a chastity belt basically IS the underwear, but she felt funny without her panties or bottoms. So she consistently wore them over the belt.
Rachel finally found some free time to relax by the pool, and she really enjoyed the sun and the water! In her bikini, she was lounging in her super tight belt. Then she got up and walked around the pool, testing t.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14782kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 887.0 MB

Download Rachel Adams - relaxing by the pool

Aunty and her slipper

Studio: English-spankers
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish
Video language: English

Honey is a real naughty teenager and she needs to be taught a lesson. Aunty Katie is the one to do it and in the good old fashioned way, a good stout slipper applied to a tender young bottom. Bent over the knee first of all spanked on her pyjamas and then see them pulled down for the bare bottomed slippering. The very first punishment for this new young spanking girl.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 10:28
Video: 960x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 155.4 MB

Download Aunty and her slipper

Babysitting Burglary

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

I'm stuck babysitting for my neighbor, chatting on the phone with a friend, telling her the little ones are asleep and I'm so bored! I don't know what I'm going to do here all night, and I wish I wasn't by myself. I hear an unexpected knock at the door, and tell my friend I will call her back later. I get up and answer as he impatiently knocks again. I should have looked through the peep hole first! A masked man holding a roll of duct tape pushed me back inside and puts his hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. He grabs my wrists and starts taping them as I question who he is, what he wants, etc. I tell him to keep it down so he doesn't scare the little ones and to please not hurt them, I'll do anything as long as he leaves them alone. He throws me on the floor, removes my socks and continues taping up my ankles and legs. What does he want with my socks?! And why does he have to tape me up so tight?! He tells me he doesn't want to hurt anyone, he is just here to rob me. I tell him I do.

Duration: 13:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8188kbps
Audio: 239kbps

File size: 808.3 MB

Download Babysitting Burglary

The Girl in Love Part 2

Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Cane, Pain

The lovely-faced little hottie wants the run away with her lover and she needs money for that. Unfortunately, she turns to her uncle, Lomp, for help. Though she gets the money, she leaves the Master's chamber bitterly disappointed.

Duration: 17:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4389kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 597.7 MB

Download The Girl in Love Part 2

The Jilted Janitor

Chrissy is a successful businesswoman who was in a pinch when her sink clogged up on a Saturday. She decided to call the janitor she employs her firm and luckily he was able to come over and fix the sink for her in no time! We see them chatting on Chrissy's sofa as she thanks him for helping her out. The Janitor eventually works up the courage up to ask Chrissy if she would like to go on a date with him. He's had his eyes on her for a long time. Chrissy is flattered but politely declines and tells him she doesn't date anyone she employs or works with. This doesn't stop him and he keeps trying to convince her to go out with him, telling her he has a great surprise for her and she just doesn't understand what she is saying no too. Chrissy continues to politely decline but the janitor just won't take no for an answer! Suddenly the janitor gets fed up and grabs Chrissy and starts tying her up! Chrissy is shocked and demands him to stop or else he will be fired! The janitor tells Chrissy a.

Duration: 20:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5817kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 874.8 MB

Download The Jilted Janitor

Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

Very beautiful slavegirl with small naked boobs, with naked shaved pussy, with very sexy body and with hot naked ass plus big man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, pussy, ass, tits and belly on the floor. Big red ball in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, domination and torment for a horny model with sexy body in the large room.

Duration: 22:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4320kbps
Audio: 143kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for very sexy bitch Full HD 1080p

Sakura - Sakura.. Straitjacket Nightmare

Cast: Sakura

With Sakura<br> Damsel In Distress, Long Hair, Struggle, Captive, Shouting, Angry Girl, Thrashing, Drool, Straightjacket, Leather, Spandex, Gagged, Bed Bound, High Heels, Leather Straps, Female Domination, Role Play, Ballgag, Helpless, Predicament Sakura decided to try her hand at fetish modeling. "Why not?" she asked herself. It would be an extra 200$ in her pocket and she could still get to her bartending job right after, so it looked to be a lucrative night. She shows up for her shoot right on time and changes into a sexy pink 2 piece catsuit. She models for a few photos, and then the producer holds up a leather bolero style straightjacket for her. She gets butterflies in her stomach... Shes never done anything like this before, and shes starting to get a little excited. She gets strapped up and then he gags her. She poses for some more photos and then he lays her on the bed and straps her legs together. She squirms around on the bed and tries her best to make some sexy poses for h.

Duration: 26:18
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 583.6 MB

Download Sakura - Sakura.. Straitjacket Nightmare

Rough Domination For 2 Sexy Teen Slaves

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Arteya, Alice
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Alice and Arteya are whipping each other naked. Lomp isn't satisfied, he himself whips Arteya, who her is trying to protect with her body. During the interview made after the shooting we will learn why Arteya suffered so much.

Duration: 28:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9765kbps
Audio: 309kbps

Download Rough Domination For 2 Sexy Teen Slaves

Natalia Forrest - plugged and locked

We just had to try this, one of the most popular member requests: to see a Chastity Babe try on a belt with a plug inside. Trying to cater to all tastes is proving to be more difficult as the website grows, but we are doing our very best!
We did not have much trouble convincing Natalia Forrest to try this, although she was a little hesitant at first. The heavy and solid metal insert is kept in place by a replacement secondary shield, one that is slotted instead of perforated. The slot means the plug can move back and forth, but it can not be removed unless the secondary shield padlock is opened. The sliding means that this belt can be worn for daily activities, which is quite impossible with fixed plug belts, since bending over changes the position of the body and the plug should be able to change its angle accordingly.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 191.5 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - plugged and locked

Samantha Bentley - elbows tied

Gorgeous Samantha Bentley! She is flexible and she has a great body. Her elbows can be tied all the way together. This submissive girl was a bit surprised to feel this extreme tie, and she started to moan a little bit. We gagged her and watched her struggle in these white ropes. Lots of drooling as Samantha tries to come to terms with her extreme elbow bondage!

Duration: 3:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14560kbps

File size: 396.1 MB

Download Samantha Bentley - elbows tied

Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

fter cleaning the apartment in full chastity gear, Sophia Smith was exhausted. It is not easy to clean in super high heels, leg ironed, wrists locked to the sides of your belt, with a tight ballgag in your mouth (seriously, try it at home, you will see).
I figured she deserved a rest. So I handcuffed her spread eagle to the bed. In full chastity gear of course. Those handy rings on the sides of her FancySteel were perfect to chain her down even more. I left her handcuffed and ankle cuffed to the bed, but when I came back she was not sleeping, she was wriggling and struggling, complaining about her situation. Sophia said she couldn't sleep like this. She kept moaning and complaining about everything, but I did not release her. I wanted to wait until she finally would just fall asleep, but unfortunately that did not happen.
After 45 minutes I really had enough of her complaints. So I gagged her again. Sophia seemed a bit shocked that I did not unlock her cuffs, instead adding somethin.

Duration: 8:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14253kbps

File size: 863.7 MB

Download Sophia Smith - a well deserved rest

Captured College Reporter

I'm working as a reporter for my college newspaper and today I uncovered some dirty little secrets on one of the top players at the fraternity next door. I'm very excited that I call my best friend when I get home to tell her about what a great story this is going to make and how great it will be for my career! I'm talking to her and taking off my boots to reveal my short white ankle socks when all of a sudden I am grabbed from behind! It's not long before I realize it is the guy I was spying on, he must have seen me, or perhaps I left behind evidence I was there! He ties me up tightly with rope and cleaves gag me, leaving me to struggle while he gets his other fraternity brothers to come and help him figure out what to do with me! I struggle and wiggle around, attempting to write a help letter to slip under the door, or make a phone call, or otherwise gets free from being bound and gagged!.

Duration: 11:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1877kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 171.5 MB

Download Captured College Reporter

Duct Tape Degradation

I've been without a roommate recently, and I hate living alone, not just because I have to pay all the rent, but sometimes I get this creepy feeling that someone is going to break in while I'm home alone and hurt me! I'm sure I'm just overly paranoid. Today I'm walking to my apartment after a long day at the office. I'm really tired and forget to lock the door behind me, totally unaware that there is a masked man watching me from behind the bushes. It's his lucky day that I left the door unlocked. As I'm looking in my purse for my cell phone he busts in the door behind me and I scream as I drop my purse to the floor. He quickly pushes me back against the wall with his hand around my neck then hand gags me tightly to shut me up. I'm shaking in fear as he orders me to turn around and starts wrapping my wrists with duct tape. I ask him what he wants with me, telling him he must have the wrong place, that's when he tells me he's been stalking me for some time. He finishes securing my hand.

Duration: 14:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8198kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 923.0 MB

Download Duct Tape Degradation

Escape Games

I really wanted to get a chance to tie up Brooke during our first time shooting with her, so before she left I challenged her to a quick escape challenge to see how well my rigging can hold up against Master Matt's. I tie up the suer petite Brooke on screen at her wrists, chest, ankles and thighs as we laugh and joke around in our bra & panties. When I finish I make her promise not to cheat while Master Matt quickly ties me up, mostly off screen. I thought he would be on my side and tie me a little looser than usual, but I was wrong, he tied me up super tight! He cleave gags us both tightly, just for the fun of it! Then the time begins and we both start struggling and trying to get out first. I'm very disappointed when it only takes a few minutes for Brooke to get her hands free! I guess I should have tied her much tighter! By the time she escapes I've barely made any progress on the tight knots Master Matt tied, but I don't give up. Our time with Brooke is running short, so they tell.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5889kbps
Audio: 240kbps

File size: 800.2 MB

Download Escape Games

Naughty Girl Wants To Be Tied Up

Chrissy is hiding from her abusive boyfriend at a friends house. He tells her to stay in the garage until he can drive her out of town. While she is waiting she notices a bunch of rope sitting on top of the tool chest. He comes back in to ask if she wants anything to drink and she questions him on what he uses all this rope for. He tells her he uses it to tie up naughty girls. Chrissy likes that answer. "What if I told I was naughty girl" she says, suggesting that he should tie her up. Initially he tells her that's not a good idea, but she persists. "What do you think I've never been tied up before?" He is surprised to hear that she has. She even challenges him that she could probably escape from anything he tied her up in. He can't resist the challenge!.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5824kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 876.3 MB

Download Naughty Girl Wants To Be Tied Up

Cassie Del Isla - Pee And Cum All Over

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal, Blowjob, Cum on tits, Deep throat, French, Hardcore, Natural tits, Other toys, Peeing, Slapping, Spanking, Submissive, Toe sucking, Whip, Bondage

Cassie Del Isla is a submissive bdsm lover and married to her dominant husband Dorian Del Isla. The two turn their bathroom into a dark chamber and live their kinky fetish fantasies day after day at home! Join in and check out today's House of Taboo episode by ddf network in which Dorian Del Isla spanks, ass fucks and licks his wife before blowing his cum all over her, just to rinse it off with some Golden Shower. The brunette French babe has a curvy ass and incredibly fit body. She's tied to a table and gets her ass spanked with a leather whip. He licks her pussy and spanks her butt cheeks before cramming her deep throat with his huge dick.

Duration: 22:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7805kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Cassie Del Isla - Pee And Cum All Over

Super bondage and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Very hot brunette in black panties, in black bra, with beautiful boobs, with very sexy ass and with hot body plus man in black t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - handsand legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, torture and domination for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large house.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3826kbps
Audio: 147kbps

Download Super bondage and domination for very beautiful model HD 1080p

Bitch Best Friends

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Bondage

The two young college babes, best friends and roommates, had invited a classmate of theirs, Max, who they secretly had developed a huge crush for...
After they had a few , things got a little too awkward for Max... They were just staring at him like a pair of psychos. Really fucking hot psychos, but psychos nevertheless... As soon as he leaves, the two little brats immediately start fighting.

Duration: 28:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7355kbps
Audio: 191kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Bitch Best Friends

Natalia Forrest - What have you done to me?

Natalia doesn't remember how she ended up in prison. She is wearing an orange jumpsuit and her wrists are handcuffed in front of her. Natalia rattles the prison bars and starts yelling, but no one answers.

Duration: 6:02
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 181.9 MB

Download Natalia Forrest - What have you done to me?

The Experiment - finale

This is part 5 of our shocking Experiment featuring Yasmine! If you haven't seen part 1, part 2, part 3, and part 4, please watch those first!
At the end of the day, we sat Yasmine down to tell us about her shocking experiences. Well, we tried to sit her down, but she said she couldn't because that made the shocks worse. We are still trying to find out why sitting down made better skin contact, but more about that later.
As a fun bonus, we decided not to do the interview after the Experiment, but as the final part of the whole day. So the shocks were still going strong when Yasmine tried to tell us about her day in chastity, thigh bands, and a mysterious device on her back that shocked her between her legs for about 8 hours! Well, not for 8 hours straight or she would have collapsed to the floor, but we had fun testing our new device, turning it on and off, and trying different settings and levels.
We watched her getting dressed (it's rather hard to put on high heels when you are i.

Duration: 3:22
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 129.4 MB

Download The Experiment - finale