Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Jasmin struggling in a leather armbinder

Gorgeous Jasmin strapped in a tight armbinder! That's something we have been wanting to shoot for a while. Her red lips around a black gag, with red and black lingerie and an armbinder that is inescapable. Struggling on the floor, Jasmin gets really into it! She loves bondage so much, she gets turned on by it!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9716kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 304.3 MB

Download Jasmin struggling in a leather armbinder

Faye Taylor visits Natalia Forrest

Natalia Forrest is still in charge of my UK operations! She has a few belts over at her house and she keeps inviting her friends to do Castings and test shoots for me. And she has some famous friends! All of Natalia's friends seem to be very pretty UK glamour models, and I definitely don't mind to see see them all try out a little time in chastity. It means it is easier to invite them over to Holland for a Chastity Deal weekend...

Duration: 8:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14603kbps

File size: 958.1 MB

Download Faye Taylor visits Natalia Forrest

The Bet part 3 - The ultimate

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Bondage, Hardcore

Gigi is back for one film. Her muscles gained by training at cabbage fields are as real as her screams. On the other hand our Gigi's determination is so strong that I dared to lay a wager with Pervert. Neither me nor the viewers are going to be disappointed.
stick

Duration: 14:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9752kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download The Bet part 3 - The ultimate

Nursing Student Nabbed

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy Marie is a rising star in her nursing school. She is currently working on a new project in medicine. Chrissy enjoys her time sitting at her desk and conducting research on her laptop; little does she know, there is someone who has planned to take credit for her hard work. Back in her dorm room Chrissy is encoding input on her laptop while working on her new liquid medicine sample. For safety, she is wearing her white silk medical mask for protection. While focusing on her work, she did not realize the robbing student was already there. He startles Chrissy by asking her "How is it your project going?" Chrissy feels a bit weird that why this guy was in her room without her knowing it. "You scared me! Well, it should be done soon. I have finished encoding the data so now completing the report should be easy!" But feeling a bit uncomfortable, Chrissy asks the guy to leave her room, so she can get back to her work.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5810kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 474.6 MB

Download Nursing Student Nabbed

The Pleasure Prisoner

Cast: Aubree Lane

"Alright maam, we know you're upset, but can you just tell us what happened?" "I had a long day at work and all I could think about was getting home, opening some wine, and slipping into a nice bath.. As I came through the door, I was grabbed from behind. He was very strong and he held me with his hand over my mouth until I went out.. When I finally opened my eyes again, I was in a strange place I had never been before. I was dressed in some kind of leotard jumpsuit and I was strapped into a jacket that had no holes in the sleeves for my hands.. Also, I had these big spiked heel boots on. As I came to, he grabbed me again and pulled my arms to the sides and tied them in place. It was like I was giving myself a big hug, but I couldn't move. Then he put a hood over my head so I couldn't see anything except basic light and shadows, and strapped something into my mouth over the top of it.. Keeping my mouth wide open. He belted my legs together tightly and tied everything down to some sor.

Duration: 17:05
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2944kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 384.8 MB

Download The Pleasure Prisoner

Nikki Bell

It seems Nikki Bell can't escape our BDSM dungeon. She's still there with her wrists and legs bound with rope to two elevated slabs of wood, keeping her in the doggy position. She better behave or she'll be slave training until her Master is pleased. He continues with the sybian and fucking machine with a dildo as long and thick like him. The rapid vibration with the drilling rubber cock make Nikki cum within seconds. Her moans and screams echo throughout the dark space. Her Master grabs her hair to deep throat every inch of his dick down her mouth. She can't concentrate on all the sensations, overwhelmed by it all. Our shiny Bell begins to break but he doesn't let up. He increases the vibration, speeds up the fucking machine as he continues skull fucking her, making her take his dick deep down my throat. Nikki wants to collapse but the rope doesn't allow her to. Eventually her Master pulls out of the fucking machine contraption and brings her to her knees for another blowjob. It seem.

Duration: 19:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7900kbps
Audio: 99kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Nikki Bell

Whitney Wright

Party Girl Punished Teen party-girl Whitney Wright finds herself stranded in the middle of nowhere and hazy on the events of last night. Help arrives in the form of Bruno and his creepy white van. A little later, when Bruno asks her to pay for the ride with her smoking hot young body, she claims she's "not that kind of girl". Good girls don't dress like sluts. Bitch! With some coaxing Bruno gets this horny slut to agree to his terms and has her tied up and gagging on his thick cock in no time. This doe-eyed teen gets her pierced pussy brutally fucked hard and deep in several positions until her new master blasts her with a big cum-shot.

Duration: 29:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7769kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Whitney Wright

InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

Release Year: 2014
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Outdoor, Threesome, Hardcore, All Sex

Pepper Channing, Alice Vicks, and Tasha "Kentucky" Dockery are transported from Largefield Penitentiary to our remote farm location. They are told it's for a special work detail, but it soon becomes obvious we have other motives.

Duration: 26:40
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7253kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download InfernalRestraints Harley Ace, Winnie Rider and Ashley Lane

My Games With Gigi Part 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

When you will punish a girl, it is better that she accepts her fault and ready for her punishment. This way, you also feel yourself fair. Gigi missed an appointment and now she is aware that she is really faulty. She is keenly presenting her poor body to Dr. Lmp, to be sentenced for what she did. Her head fixed to bed rack, her never lasting painful day is about to begin. Take your seat and just enjoy her seductive screams.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 10867kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download My Games With Gigi Part 1

Donna - first day

Donna's first day went pretty well! I left her alone for a while, to get settled in the apartment, unpacking, and notifying her family and friends she had arrived safely. She seemed to be okay in the heavy Carrara belt, the great hip padding looks very promising for very long term wear.

Duration: 6:39
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11667kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 577.1 MB

Download Donna - first day

Giving three pussies a test drive

The potential buyers Johnny Cartel, Miles Striker and Joseph Manor are still undecided whether any of the slave girls - Macy Cartel, Maria Jade and Dacey Harlot - are worth purchasing. After the men done trying out all three girls mouths they move behind the slave girls, pull down their panties and fuck each of them from the rear good and hard. Each man takes a turn fucking and ravaging each girl as they're chained down by their necks to the horizontal pipe ...

Duration: 8:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6636kbps

File size: 435.8 MB

Download Giving three pussies a test drive

Jenni C - Thigh bands photo shoot

You asked for it! Thigh bands seemed to be a very popular member request, so we decided to introduce them today. And who better to show you our new chastity additions than the lovely Jenni C, who is quickly becoming the leading chastity model on the internet!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 129.3 MB

Download Jenni C - Thigh bands photo shoot

Chrissy Hooked & Vibed

Chrissy is laying on her stomach strictly bound with jute rope and legs invitingly spread. Today she decided she wants to try some anal hook bondage but she is admittedly a bit nervous. So he places the magic wand between her frog tied legs to help relax her a bit. Then he uses a well lubed gloved finger to loosen her up even more. When he decides she is ready he inserts the hook making her moan as he slides it deep inside her ass. He secures it to her box tie with more rope. By now the hitachi is barely touching her and she desperately wants it closer but she can barely struggle in her position. He gives her a helping hand by pushing it firmly against her clit until she climaxes. You can even see her pussy muscles contract as she cums! Then he decides to give her some punishment by caning her ass and bare feet as she squirms helplessly in her bonds! At the end he decides it would be fun to leave her there for a while and there is nothing she can do now except wait until he is ready t.

Duration: 13:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5796kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 603.6 MB

Download Chrissy Hooked & Vibed

Nyssa Nevers angry HuCow

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers angry HuCow

Gag Me Inc. Special Order

Cast: Arielle Aquinas

Arielle gets home from the gym and immediately calls her friend. She's very excited because after the last year of dating lame guys that wouldn't tie her up, she found the card of a business that will do just that! "Yeah, the say they will come right over and tie me up! Right? Ok, I'm going to let you go so I can call them right now and try it out! Yes, I'll let you know for sure. Ok bye!!" "Hello Gag Me Inc.? Yes I want your Tie Me Up Special. Can you send someone right over? You can?! Sweet! Thank you!" She hangs up the phone and a few minutes later, there's a knock at the door. Her Gag Me Inc. technician was very quick, and before she knows it, she is tied up very tightly on her own couch. She is gagged and there is a hitachi wand tied firmly to her crotch right in her sweet spot. She nods that she is ready and the technician flips on the switch. The hitachi jumps to life. It's so very intense! she squirms and tries to get away from it, but the more she squirms, the deeper it d.

Duration: 16:33
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps

File size: 371.6 MB

Download Gag Me Inc. Special Order

Sid's First Rope Bondage

Cast: Baby Sid

This real time bondage video is very candid. Sid and Levi came over to visit and play, and after a couple of scenes in the garage dungeon, we come back upstairs and grab the rope bag. Sid has NEVER been tied up in rope before, and she wants to try! As I rig Sid up, it is very evident that she has super-human flexibility.. Her arms go magically together from the shoulders all the way down to the wrists with minimal effort.. Her and Levi joke back and forth as I wrap rope extremely tightly around her torso and crotch and then ballgag her. Next she lays on the bed and i start tying her ankles crossed. It's at about this time Sid begins to make some noise and point up to her face. The tie is fine, but the ballgag is irritating her and she thinks she may be allergic to the silicone ball. No problem, we have plenty of things to stuff her mouth with.. I pull the ropes from her ankles up to her shoulders and grab ahold to pull the hogtie. Sid arches and arches.. and arches..? The dynamic fle.

Duration: 20:06
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6096kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 944.9 MB

Download Sid's First Rope Bondage

Becca Diamond, Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze

Brooklyn Daniels has been granted her Mistress status. We're glad. We've paired her and Mila Blaze to unleash some Lesbian BDSM fun on our favorite muscle MILF, international hottie Becca Diamond. She's taken a few hung dicks here at Fetish Network while bound up during hardcore bondage scenes. Can she handle a lesbian domination threesome? Only one way to find out. Brooklyn and Mila start Becca on the sybian fucking machine, tied down with tight rope. You know these two had to bring a rope bondage scene for this strong booty. She struggles and tries to get off but she isn't going anywhere. These two Mistresses know what they're doing. Diamond is known for her deep throat and pussy swallowing talents. When she sees the strapons her Mistresses are wearing, she rethinks taking dick all together. She has no choice. She's deep throat-ed within seconds, both mean girls taking turns fucking her skull in. Both turn the vibration and speed up and down, tormenting Becca's infamous meaty clit. .

Duration: 25:39
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Becca Diamond, Brooklyn Daniels, Mila Blaze

Holly Hendrix

Desperate To Be Dominated Frightened, desperate and stranded who knows where, Holly Hendrix is overjoyed when she spots a white van approaching her. After begging her way inside the van she's driven off by Brick. When he mentions what the ride will cost she claims to be broke. Slut, Brick isn't running a charity. If you don't have cash, you'll have to pay with ass. She agrees and is quickly tied up and skull-fucked. The sexual domination and humiliation intensifies as this tiny tattooed slut gets her pussy pounded extremely hard and has her petite body manhandled like a rag-doll. Several orgasms and a lot of tears and ruined mascara later, Brick coats her with a massive facial cum-shot.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7786kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Holly Hendrix

Pole Tied Beauty

Gorgeous rope bunny Chrissy Marie models her sexy thong leotard and tights combo for a few short moments before Shiny comes in, cleave gags her, and ties her to a standing pole. She is tightly bound, all the way up her amazing legs, around her waist and crotch, wrapped around her chest and shoulders, and secured to the pole with arms welded together at the elbows, forearms, and wrists! It looks like there is no way she could possibly wiggle free.. But.. This is Chrissy Marie we're talking about. When she is jokingly told to try to escape, she does it! This has to be seen to be believed. Featuring: Chrissy Marie

Duration: 23:27
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6057kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pole Tied Beauty

Introducing Vanessa R

This blonde 23-year old from Sweden has been emailing me since she was. well. 22 I guess. She is tall, very slender, and incredibly curious about wearing chastity gear. Vanessa finally made it to Holland last month and wow was I impressed with her! She is such a cute girl! I can't believe so many young girls are emailing me to get locked in chastity gear!

Duration: 6:09
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11671kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 534.7 MB

Download Introducing Vanessa R