Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Hooked On A Feeling

Lilly Ligotage can't stop that feeling, deep inside of her. She just can't realize what it does to her. When she's tied, with some ropes so tight, she gets turned on way beyond belief. She's hooked by her asshole and getting all spanked by the kinky EricX.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4598kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 297.6 MB

Download Hooked On A Feeling

Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Giant boobs and a One Bar Prison. Katerina is back and she will be impaled today! At first, she was very playful and she thought it was funny. But once she was stuck on the One Bar Prison, she found out she couldn't escape because she was wearing high heels. She couldn't take off the heels either, that would be very unwise and painful. She had to admit she was completely stuck. We wanted to keep her impaled for a while, so we kindly pointed out that the dildo was actually a vibrator. We gave her the remote to play with, so she wouldn't get bored standing there. It's a beautiful sight, Katerina knew we were not going to let her go for a while. dont miss this!

Duration: 4:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11638kbps

File size: 391.0 MB

Download Katerina Hartlova - One Bar Vibrator

Hannah Heartly

I wanted more of my Master and his merciless disgrace. That's exactly what I got. This time around he tied me to a crate, on my knees and hands, easy for my mouth and pussy to be pounded in. That's exactly what he did. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fall in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and aggressively. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge tool the cause of all the racket. He loves to yank on my long hair, using it to pull me back deeper on his erect meat, spanking my ass, training me to back it up myself. The entire time I was hoping he'd cum on me this time. I deserve cum this time.

Duration: 13:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2967kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 314.1 MB

Download Hannah Heartly

Hogcuffed Coeds

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Chrissy and Star come home from class to discover an intruder in their apartment! They put their hands up in fear and beg him to just take whatever he wants and not to hurt them. He will take whatever he wants but he also has other plans to keep them out of his way. He hands them a roll of duct tape and 'tells' them to tape eachothers mouths shut. They reluctantly obey his orders. Then he pulls out a whole lot of handcuffs and hands them to the girls. They look at him in shock when they find out what he wants them to do with the cuffs. He has Star go first, slowly cuffing her ankles with a pair of hinged cuffs, then cuffing her hands behind her back with another pair. Then he orders Chrissy to take a third pair and hogcuff Star. Chrissy really doesn't want to do this to her friend Star but she does as she's told. Then he has Chrissy cuff her ankles and wrists the same way that Star did, then challenges her to hogcuff herself. Chrissy doesn't think this is possible but somehow manages .

Duration: 10:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5785kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 431.4 MB

Download Hogcuffed Coeds

Return Domination For Skinny Slave Gigi

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Maximilian Lomp, Gigi
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Flagellation, Hardcore

On many of the viewers' request Gigi is in the role of a slave again. It is a four-part story, where all strokes, marks and sounds are real.

Duration: 17:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9763kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Return Domination For Skinny Slave Gigi

The Study Partner

Cast: Naomi Swann

College girl Naomi Swann comes over to her study partners house to cram for the upcoming finals, but he has other plans.. He pulls out a handful of rope from his backpack. Naomi is wise to this. Last time she came over.. he tied her up. She liked it a lot, but they didn't get any work done. Today cannot be unproductive. These finals represent a BIG part of their grade and she really needs to study!

Duration: 19:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6172kbps
Audio: 316kbps

File size: 939.9 MB

Download The Study Partner

Isa Mendez, Mila Blaze, Lexy Villa

The hot and kinky Isa Mendez, one of the strongest submissive sex slaves here at Fetish Network, wanted a challenge for her last lesbian domination session with rope bondage and suspension. That challenge hasn't ended. Mistresses Mila Blaze and Lexy Villa pulled her off the wall and tied her to a crate for double penetration fucking. Isa is so tired and weak, jaw and pussy sore from so much rough sex with the massive sex toys dangling between her Mistresses legs. She starts off on her back, back arched, mouth and cunt ready for the massive strapons. Her wrists and breasts are tied up tight, so she can't leave, even budge. Lexy opens Isa's mouth with her rubber dick, fucking her throat deep and rough, bouncing her skull on her strapon. Mila works on Isa's pussy with a dick on a stick, ramming it in and out like a jack hammer, making Isa cum all over it. The Mistresses switch places. Mila makes Isa clean her cum off the dick on a stick while Lexy opens Isa's pussy up more with her big b.

Duration: 26:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7892kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Isa Mendez, Mila Blaze, Lexy Villa

Bdsm Most Popular The Blindfolded Rigger Lorelei Ties Melissa Jacobs

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Britney finds herself in the dark abandoned house, naked and tied to a bed 3 different ways. She mmphs through her bandanna cleave-gag and writhes in the ropes.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:52
Video: 848x480, AVC (H.264), 2798kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 620.6 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular The Blindfolded Rigger Lorelei Ties Melissa Jacobs

Strict Leather Hogtied

Sexy slave girl Samantha is lead into a room by her leash. She is already blindfolded and gagged. Her Master pulls her arms together behind her and straps them tightly together at the wrists and elbows. She is then commanded to stretch out on the bed and he straps her knees and ankles as well. He leaves her there to writhe and struggle for a little while, and then he comes back in and adds a strap to pull her into a nice tight hogtie. She is now very helpless and can struggle only very little. At the end of the video, her Master releases her and sexy Samantha describes the return from subspace. Featuring: Samantha Grace

Duration: 22:34
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2979kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 514.3 MB

Download Strict Leather Hogtied

Keira Lavelle - Casting

Some girls think a Casting is just a quick job while they are in Holland. Like Keira Lavelle, she was in the Netherlands and she saw my Casting call so she decided to drop by. Many of her friends had already been here, so she thought it would be fun to check out the studio and do a quick Casting, hoping to do a Chastity Deal later this year when she comes back.
But a Casting usually takes about 4 or 5 hours. Because I want the girls to get used to the belt and I want to see how they deal with a metal device locked onto their body. It is not easy, if you have never been belted before. After about 30 minutes, Keira said: 'are you going to let me out now, I have been in this for an hour now'. When I told her that it would actually be 4 hours, she became a bit angry with me. But girls never get too threatening, because they know I have the key so I might even add more hours if they aren't nice to me.
I even told Keira to padlock her collar to the bed. This way I was sure she would stay .

Duration: 6:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14602kbps

File size: 730.7 MB

Download Keira Lavelle - Casting

Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Ashley Lane impales herself on the thick dildo, getting her wet pussy ready to ride the sybian. And while her cunt is getting buzzed, Abigail Dupree begins whipping Ashley's firm tits with a riding crop.

Duration: 8:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5864kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 396.8 MB

Download Ashley Lane - Tit Whipping

Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles

There's good news and there's bad news: The good news is that I got Katie Thornton for you! The legendary busty British babe is locked in a nice chastity belt with white lining! So far so good. The bad news however, is that Katie Thornton can not be locked in a chastity bra! She has a secret weapon (or rather: two) that protects her from being locked in a metal bra.

Duration: 4:54
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11663kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 426.0 MB

Download Katie Thornton - chastity bra troubles

Chrissy Cries Wolf

Chrissy is an undercover cop who is talking to her partner on the phone, occasionally uncrossing and crossing her legs. She tells her partner about how that robber who kept her tied up and gagged for days was finally caught and is in jail but now there have been reports of two guys in the area robbing women and tying them up with purple stockings! She really wants to catch these guys to get her revenge and mentions there is a new detective helping her on the case and that he's really cute. She's going to call him to test his speed on backup. Chrissy uncrosses and crosses her legs again and we get a close up of her legs and heels. Then Chrissy calls the cute new detective and tells him those 2 thugs may be in the area so be on alert. The last guy tied and gagged her with purple stockings, dragged her down to the basement of an old building and kept her there for days. After hanging up she wait a little while then decides to call him back and test him. "Those 2 thugs are here! Come quic.

Duration: 14:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6790kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 739.4 MB

Download Chrissy Cries Wolf

Chrissy's Shackled Playtime

Chrissy is enjoying some alone time at home wearing only a white garter & stockings and high heels. She runs her hands all over herself getting turned on by her own sexy curves. Then she clamps her nipples and tugs on the chain which sends a wave of pain and pleasure throughout her body. Now Chrissy is ready for some self bondage which is what she's really been craving. She gags herself with a large red ball gag then tightly locks her wrists and ankles in handcuffs and shackles. Chrissy wastes no time getting down to business.. the business of getting off! She starts masturbating, rubbing her clit and fingering her pussy then switching to the vibrator that she conveniently placed nearby. She uses it on her sweet spot until she has a powerful orgasm that leaves her in a state of ecstasy..

Duration: 10:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5832kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 465.8 MB

Download Chrissy's Shackled Playtime

Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal, Threesome, Oral, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore, All Sex

In the conclusion of Simone Sonay's live BaRS show, this stunning blonde MILF finally gets the assfucking she so richly deserves. We have been building up the pace to the frenzied conclusion, in which Simone's flawless ass runs into Jack Hammer's 10 inch dick. Repeatedly.
Taming cougars is a tag team business, and we start of with shackling this slut over a cage. This position leaves both ends wide open and ready for access. The finishing touch is our back up bitch Darling waiting her turn in the cage. Darling gets to listen to every moan and gasp over her head as Simone gets her ass throughly plowed, knowing that it is her turn next. A blindfold cuts off Simone's vision, she can not see or anticipate the dick, all she can do it experience the sensations as her holes are used fast and hard.
Simone is already dazed and loopy from the painful suspension and deepthroat she has gone through, now it is time to seal the deal on this tanned swinger. Two rock hard cocks step up and make ful.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7275kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 938.6 MB

Download Cougar Simone Sonay blindfolded, bent over a box

Ultra Girl Unleashed Part 2

Cast: Dee Williams

Now in part 2- Ultra girl has busted out of her chains and tracks down the henchman. He is ready for her and takes her down with a dart to the neck! The henchman uses her weakened state to get some vital info.. That her powers come from her power belt! He quickly removes it.. Once again Ultra Girl is tied down and helpless, this time she's tied lying on her back with a hitachi vibrator tied in place between her legs. Her power belt dangles just above her, taunting her and making her realize how powerless she is without it. The vibrator is switched on and the henchman leaves her to her bound orgasm torture. She cums again and again. Finally, she spits out her cleve gag, lurches up and grabs onto her power belt, and gets a much needed recharge!

Duration: 19:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6102kbps
Audio: 315kbps

File size: 903.4 MB

Download Ultra Girl Unleashed Part 2

Prolonged Excruciating Tape Bondage Endurance

I've been assigned to delliver top secret documents. As a secret agent I understand when I accept the job that there is no guarantee of my safety. I know their operative will brutally bind me however he sees fit. When he arrives I open the briefcase he's brought in and inside are many rolls of tape shiny white electrical tape. The next thing I know I am on a small cot ... my forearms are taped from wrists to elbow. My arms are taped to my body above and below my tits and my legs are taped in five places ending with my ankles crossed and my feet taped. The thick electrical bites deeply into my flesh and restricts my breath substantially. The operative makes me admit that I am in his power. I am left alone but first he places a hood on my head. I know I am completely unable to escape. I am left struggling on the cot. I manage to maneuver to the floor and roll helplessly not able to see. My limbs are numb and the tape is painfully tight ... I am left alone to prove I can endure this excr.

Duration: 29:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9757kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Prolonged Excruciating Tape Bondage Endurance

Joseline Kelly

Dirty little extreme teen sex sluts like Joseline Kelly have this way of finding themselves in the stupidest situations, but they always somehow find a way to wriggle out of them by using one or more of their fuck holes. Today, Joseline was abandoned by her friends in the middle of nowhere on the hottest day of the year. Fortunately, the ever-helpful Bruno is prowling the desolate countryside in his windowless van and spots Joseline hitchhiking along the dirt road in her too short shorts and flimsy tanktop. Joseline begs him for a ride, and Bruno most graciously agrees to assist her... after slapping her around, re-naming her "Whore," and making her strip, so he could smack and grope her perky tits and roughly finger fuck her tiny teen pussy. Joseline's humiliation has just begun. An involuntary blowjob starts the rough sex and outdoor bondage session, and then her wrists are bound with rope and she is thrown into the cargo area of the van and pounded, ravaged, beaten and fucked until.

Duration: 25:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7806kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Joseline Kelly

The Gamble

Cast: Ashley Wolf

Sexy Ashley Wolf wanted to try her hand at some gambling. Not knowing the rules, and trusting me to show her how to play.. I quickly devised a game she wouldn't be walking away from.. I tell her that I am going to deal her two cards Blackjack style. What ever the numbers on the cards add up to is the number of ropes I get to tie her up with. I tell her that if she can get out of those ropes within 5 minutes, that she wins a hundred bucks. Her eyes light up. She doesn't even bad an eye and watches my shuffle the cards intently, fixated on the $100 she thinks she will be getting. I deal her the two cards. An Ace and a 5. Sixteen ropes! I grab my rope bag and pull out 16 pretty hefty lengths of rope. I grab the first rope and tightly fashion a crotchrope out of it. I take the second and tie up her upper torso. She looks at me questioningly. "This is pretty tight!" she complains. "I didn't know it would be this tight!" She pulls at the ropes and realizes this may be more difficult than s.

Duration: 22:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6125kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download The Gamble

Keira - clueless Casting

This girl is tiny!! Sweet little Keira came all the way over to do some 'modelling', and I really liked her right from the start! She is uncomplicated, and very easy going. Her small frame was the perfect fit for the smallest My-Steel in my collection: the white hip style belt.
Keira is such a fun bubbly girl, but she is a little clueless. The thought about making a lot of money with a Chastity Deal appealed to her, but I wasn't sure she realized what it would mean. So we did this Casting first, to give her an idea of what it would be like to spend days and nights in this belt. Keira did not seem to be fazed, she did not even see there was a padlock on the belt until I pointed it out to her. She needed a little time to get used to moving around in the belt, but I don't think she considered the fact that she wouldn't be able to touch herself. It was all fun and games to her. Her only worry was that it was impossible to wear her jeans shorts over the belt.
So much innocence needs to b.

Duration: 6:21
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11076kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 524.4 MB

Download Keira - clueless Casting