Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Rope bondage session for huge tits Katie Thornton

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Katie Thornton
Genres: double breast pump, bondage
Video language: English

One of the most exhausting machines is actually the double breast pump. Ask any woman who just gave birth, pumping is a real chore, it does wear you out! Everyone's favorite HuCow Katie is back in the barn for some double breast pumping, and there's not much she can do about it because the farmer tied her in an elaborate bondage position, including tied udders with ropes that hold the cups in place. It always takes a long time for any results to appear with the breast pump, so Katie wanders around the barn, unable to stop the relentless pumping on her huge udders. After what seemed to be an eternity, the farmer returned to inspect the yield. It's not much, but Katie is getting more productive every day!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:24
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14733kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 918.7 MB

Download Rope bondage session for huge tits Katie Thornton

Jessica - pink chastity

Jessica was very happy to see everyone voting for her to come back! Of course, she has the best butt in all of ChastityBabes history, and the cutest face ever, so why not!! Jessica is young, shy, and she loves pink, but she is also very practical, she was worried about chafing, sleeping problems, and toilet issues.

Duration: 4:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11660kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 390.3 MB

Download Jessica - pink chastity

Babysitter Tied Up In The Tub

Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Chrissy is a mean babysitter who gets interrupted while on the phone by the boys she is watching. She tells them to go back in their room and not to bother her again! Later we see them (POV) sneaking up behind Chrissy with rope in their hand and the scene fades out..

Duration: 15:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5802kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 651.8 MB

Download Babysitter Tied Up In The Tub

Chrissy Cuffed & Cumming

Chrissy is naked except for her black thigh high stockings and garter. She crawls onto the bed with her cuffs in hand, ready to have some sexy self bondage fun. She slowly shackles each leg cuff around her ankles and tightly straps on her red ballgag. Then she applies the handcuffs to her wrists in front of her and lightly struggles in her self bondage. She's already so turned on and moans through her gag as she starts to rub her wet pussy. Finally she grabs her hitachi vibrator and edges herself closer and closer to orgasm until she cums!.

Duration: 10:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5781kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 471.3 MB

Download Chrissy Cuffed & Cumming

Youre Home Early - Part 1

Cast: Alexa Nova

Alexa gets home from school a little early and decides to play. She's been horny and thinking about her "" all day. She plops down on the couch and pulls her vibrator out of her book bag.. " shouldn't be home for an hour or so.. Just enough time to get off once or twice.." Just then the door opens. "" is also home a little early. When he catches his babygirl playing without him, he decides some punishment is in order... He doesn't say a word and pulls out the rope bag. She knows she's in big trouble. He grabs her and ties her arms behind her, and when she tries to explain, he shoves a giant ball gag in her mouth. He ties her kness and ankles and leaves her to struggle there on the couch. After a bit he comes back into the living room. Still not satisfied that she has learned her lesson, he ties a tight crotch rope over her soft satin panties and pulls it through into a hogtie. She struggles and drools, but "'s" ropes are very tight and unforgiving.. Finally "" comes back to see she h.

Duration: 17:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6223kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 851.3 MB

Download Youre Home Early - Part 1

The Pendulum

Cast: Jenny Jett

Jenny opens her eyes and finds herself tightly stretched out tied spread eagle on a table. She looks up and sees a razor sharp pendulum dangling over her freshly oiled body and begins to freak out. She struggles and fights, but the restraints hold her securely in place.. Then, the pendulum begins to swing back and forth... She is really scared now. She cries and pleads, but its no use.. The pendulum swings and begins lowering down, getting closer to her supple skin with every pass!

Duration: 20:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6168kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 984.2 MB

Download The Pendulum

The Discipline Session

Cast: Chelsea Pfeiffer, Christy Cutie
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Fetish

"Christy meets with Ma'am (Chelsea) weekly for her discipline session. This weekly ritual ensures that Christy will pay for her naughty deeds. This week? Yes, she's been naughty again! She used her father's credit card to by the answers to her mid-term online. Tsk, tsk.
What follows for Christy is an amazing disciplinary odyssey. A tour-de-force session created by the sizzling chemistry between Chelsea and Chrsity. Christy is hand spanked, spanked with a large sturdy bath brush and strapped. Chelsea then takes it into her mind to further humiliate the naughty Christy. She collars and leashes the pouty blonde, then leads her about for some fun. Finally, Chelsea handcuffs Christy to the leg of the couch and proceeds to cane Christy's already very tender bottom. That's not quite the end. The finale is a sound working all over Christy's red hot bottom with Chelsea's own special Thwacker!"

Duration: 25:03
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 571.8 MB

Download The Discipline Session

Alex Blake

Stranded young hottie Alex Blake finds herself stuck in an unfamiliar and very scary-looking part of town. She asks the wrong stranger for gas money and when he turns her down she gets on her knees and begs. Bad move, slut! Seeing her desperation, he agrees to help her if she'll sexually submit. Seconds later she's tied up and brutally fucked in a some back alley like a whore. He slams her tight pussy extremely hard in several positions then soaks her with a big facial cum-shot.

Duration: 29:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Alex Blake

Bondage Series Vol 3

Studio: Bizarre Video Productions
Cast: Roxanne Hall Roxanne Hall Bodyshot , Jeanna Fine, Debi Diamond, Anna Malle, Skye Blue, Midori, Misty Rain, Summer Cummings, Nicole London, Ariana, John Decker, Shelby Stevens, Luc Wylder, Hank Armstrong, Andy Parker, Randy Paul, Hiroko Nishino, Scott Baker
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Female Domination, Fetish, Latex & Leather Items

Bizarre Video proudly presents The Bondage Series Volume 3. Getting tied up and spanked is the idea with this hot bondage film. Watch while sexy man meat is bound, spanked, and d! Sexy sluts like it too! See them get dominated and disciplined by their masters! Also see foot fetish footage along with the hot bondage scenes

Total size: 416.3 MB in 1 files.

Download Bondage Series Vol 3

Jenni C - handcuff challenge

Jenni C is the definition of a Chastity Babe. Very hot, confident in her belt, and absolutely used to wearing it. She was back for a short visit to Holland, and she wanted to stay at my place, even though she knows she will be locked in her belt again.
Her belt? Yes, Jenni C has her own belt here in Holland. It is a golden belt, the one she won many years ago. Amazingly, she still fits in this belt, I have never changed the size of it. The belt is only used when Jenni comes over.
It is fun to interview Jenni. She is so confident, I have to watch out she doesn't lock ME in a chastity belt. She can be quite intimidating. I gave her a little challenge: if she could escape the hinged handcuffs behind her back (keyholes facing the wrong way), she would be unbelted. But Jenni did not think it was possible. She thought I was trying to trick her (in fact, it is possible, but it isn't easy). So she said she preferred being belted anyway and just gave up.

Duration: 6:40
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8991kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 447.8 MB

Download Jenni C - handcuff challenge

Katarina Blade in the dungeon

We have finally got Katarina Blade on our website! This fierce girl is a true bondage lover and she is very strong! If you are ever going to restrain Katarina, you will need to use quality materials, and strap her down tight! She will struggle, fight, drool, and even try to kick you! She looked so awesome in her military style corset, we just had to use an armbinder to leave her boobs very exposed. A very heavy locked collar and a tight ballgag were absolutely necessary too, but she could still kick in those high heels, so we locked her in the dungeon!!

Duration: 4:43
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14577kbps

File size: 511.1 MB

Download Katarina Blade in the dungeon

Jasmine Caro

I was surprised to see my Master again. I suppose I must move further away. He would probably find me anyway. This time he chained my neck and hands to a post. He took turns using his dick in my throat and pussy, raising me right back up every time I fell in exhaustion. I've never been put to work so long and rough. He likes to hear me moan and scream, his huge dick the cause of all the noise. I desperately needed a break from deep throat-ing his cock. It's way too big for me. I can't take it as long as he wants. I wish I did. Maybe he would take it easy, maybe not slap the back of my head as his dick reaches further down my throat, gagging all over myself. Whenever I thought he gave me a break, he stepped behind me to push his dick deeper and deeper in my pussy. When he did give me a chance to catch my breath, it was to watch me struggle with my confinement. It made him much more horny, which he took out on me. This time I left sore and cum drenched. I have to get away from him.

Duration: 13:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 304.2 MB

Download Jasmine Caro

Bad Elf Bound

Chrissy has been a very bad elf! Instead of helping santa in the workshop she snuck away to have some naughty time alone. Before long santa came looking for Chrissy and catches her masturbating! She so embarrassed and apologizes profusely but this isn't the first time santa has caught elf Chrissy with her hands in her pants so he decides she needs to be punished! If he ties her up then she won't be able to touch herself inappropriately! So the naughty little elf ends up tightly hogtied and left struggling helplessly underneath the Christmas tree!

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5793kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 443.2 MB

Download Bad Elf Bound

Crime Doesn't Pay Part 2

Cast: Lydia Vengeance

Sneaky shoplifter Lydia got caught in the act by a plain clothed officer and was taken to his office in the back of the department store where he bound and ballgagged her on a table. He left her there while he figured out how to handle the sexy shoplifter. He decided to leave it up to her. He could call the cops and have them deal with her, or she could submit to a day of bondage in his office... Lydia definitely doesn't need yet another strike on her record. She had just been in court the week before and the judge had taken it easy on her. If she gets arrested again, he'll throw the book at her.. She decides an afternoon tied up in this creeps office is better than a jail sentence.. So.. she submits to him and finds herself once again tightly bound and gagged.

Duration: 20:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6122kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 983.0 MB

Download Crime Doesn't Pay Part 2

Kylie Rogue

Kylie Rogue is a supah dupah fuhhhhreak with a big freaky clit that's just begging to be played with! She's also got a banging set of tits that look fantastic all bound up in a nasty rope harness and standing straight up. This scene's got it all: slapping, spanking, orgasm training, toys, a ride on a big gnarly Sybian, Hitachi wands, and savage throat and finger fucking! Rough sex from beginning to end and Kylie takes it all and begs for more. Freak! Bruno puts this pretty little twisty and her stellar boobs through the ringer in a serious domination session, and the only way it will end is when her total submission is achieved. But let's get back to that supersized clit Kylie's supporting it's as if she put a vacuum pump on it and puffed it up, but that's all her. No enhancements or tricks. Just a naturally big clit that you're gonna dream about sucking on for the rest of your life!

Duration: 25:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7761kbps
Audio: 101kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Kylie Rogue

Khloe Kapri

Bound Little Jogger Petite young blond Khloe Kapri has gotten herself lost after going for a run in the woods. Luckily this little cutie doesn't suffer in the heat for too long before Brick arrives in his white van. She's so desperate for a lift that she agrees to do anything. Wrong move, slut! Brick quickly has her tied up and gagging on his cock. He brutally pounds her tight wet pussy into submission then drenches her with a facial cumshot.

Duration: 29:58
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7791kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Khloe Kapri

Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

Release Year: 2013
Studio: SexuallyBroken
Cast: Ava Devine, Matt Williams, Jack Hammer
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Hardcore

Now that she is immobilized she is reduced to a bag of holes. Holes for us to use as we see fit. A proper dicking down just might put her in her place. Might.

Duration: 23:18
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6803kbps
Audio: 107kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Monster tits and epic ass, suffer brutally deep throating an rough anal sex

Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews : Office Bound Duo pt2

Scene two they have been moved to the couch in the break room and their shirts have been opened and breasts pulled out of the cups of their bras. With a bit more mobility this time they struggle around with Sahrye trying to get down to the floor to untie some knots but they are too tightly bound for increasingly less nimble fingers to untie. They struggle and moan and move around the living room but sadly for them can't manage to help each other. Flashing out of their bondage scenario again the man has untied them but left the gags in place. They realize why when he orders them to undress each other before retying them topless and still in their pantyhose. They continue trying to free each other before finally realizing the fruitlessness of their effort.

Duration: 6:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4819kbps

File size: 229.7 MB

Download Enchantress Sahrye & Elizabeth Andrews : Office Bound Duo pt2