Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bonus: Anahí - Locktober report 3

A bonus update again! Anahí sent me this video from the kitchen where she is apparently cleaning up, and even changing a light bulb. It's great to see her do so well, I knew she was going to make it! She only has about 5 days left to go, there is no way she will ask to be unlocked now, she wants her prize money. If she wants out now, she would have been belted for 26 days for nothing!
I hope everyone is doing great in their Locktober challenges. It can't be easy. But if you are doing it together with Anahí: hold on, you are almost at the finish line! Let me (and Anahí) know in the comments below how you are doing and what your experiences are so far!

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14639kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 929.0 MB

Download Bonus: Anahí - Locktober report 3

One more try with Sarah Jain

The very scary and agressive Sarah Jain was still in Holland, in need for some cash. I managed to invite her back, even after the first very agressive Casting attempt (and my trick to turn that Casting into a 5-day Deal, which did not work).
Of course, she was afraid that I would not let her out for 5 days, but this time there was no contract, just a request to model a chastity belt for me again, with added thigh bands. I even made her a nice little bed, and I hoped she would stay for the weekend, but I don't think this will really work without a proper contract. The next time she comes over from the USA, I will be prepared. She will get locked for at least 5 days!! It will be so much fun, since Sarah is the most agressive, horny, and mouthy woman you've ever seen! She is great to belt, because she is a very sexual person!
Sarah went crazy in the belt and thigh bands! She tried to pleasure herself by rubbing the secondary shield, but there was no feeling at all! That got her even mo.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:43
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 175.2 MB

Download One more try with Sarah Jain

Kaiia Eve - The Game Part 2- Inverted Orgasms

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Now that Kaiia's self bondage attempt failed and the cute neighbor guy has her back at his dungeon play space... He wastes no time in stringing her up by her ankles and suspending her upside down! She swings helpless back and forth, moaning and drooling all over. He spins her and spanks her as she begs to be released. Finally he grabs her vibrator and goes to town vibing her crotchrope until she has multiple hanging orgasms! She struggles hard, but escape is impossible. After awhile, he lowers her back down and drags her into the next room where he has more in store for poor Kaiia Eve! (In part 3).

Duration: 13:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6177kbps
Audio: 287kbps

File size: 616.9 MB

Download Kaiia Eve - The Game Part 2- Inverted Orgasms

An Overall Predicament

Chrissy has been left bound and gagged with duct tape when her roommate Khrystal comes home to find Chrissy helplessly struggling. "Oh my God Chrissy! Who did this to you!?" she says and goes to free Chrissy. but just before she touches her binds she pauses and admires her. Khrystal decides she actually likes how Chrissy looks bound and gagged in her cute overalls. "I changed my mind, I'm going to leave you there all taped up!" she says. Chrissy is obviously outraged and starts gag bitching at Khrystal, but she just takes out her phone and starts taking photos of Chrissy as she struggles furiously in her binds. "This is hilarious, I'm going to send this on our group chat" Khrystal says as she sits on the desk and uses her phone, ignoring Chrissy as she continues to struggle and plead with Khrystal to let her go!

Duration: 10:29
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 534.9 MB

Download An Overall Predicament

Natalie Minx Spanking Display

Lydia needs to test out the new Display Stand for an upcoming party. She uses Natalie Minx and the test model. Natalie is cuffed in and her waist trapped in the stock like stand. Her arms are trapped in steel while her hair is tied high above her head. Once vulnerable, Natalie's scrumptious posterior is given a heavy hand spanking and clamps are applied to her nipples. Lydia decides to finish Natalie off with a screamingly good orgasm.

Duration: 17:37
Video: 640x480, MP4V, 799kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 124.2 MB

Download Natalie Minx Spanking Display

Playing Hookie

Cast: Maria Jade

The big game is tonite and sexy Maria Jade is the star cheerleader.. What will the team do if she doesn't show up?! Maria doesn't care. She decides to skip out and stay home to get tied up by her friend. Rope makes her so horny (as you will see) and she would much rather spend the evening getting spanked and grinding a crotch rope than hanging around a bunch of sweaty jocks.

Duration: 19:33
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4922kbps

File size: 732.7 MB

Download Playing Hookie

Bdsm Most Popular Total Self-Bondage for Lorelei

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Shapely Terra is wearing a classic tan dress-slip and a leather munch-gag as she sits on the bed, bound hand and foot. Next she squirms and mmphs in a basic hogtie. Finally a head-harness ballgag is applied and leashed all the way back to her big toes!

Duration: 28:50
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7707kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Total Self-Bondage for Lorelei

Blond Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Pain, Blowjob, Toys, Spanking

One of the top scenes of my career. Boob whipping, back whipping and pinning boobs to wood. After this session Nessie needed a long break.

Duration: 25:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9759kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Blond Slave Dominated By Dr. Lomp

Modest young girl stripped naked for abuse

The cute 22 year old neighborhood girl comes home alone. Pretty Raquel Roper is such a sweet, modest good girl. When she enters her bedroom she finds me standing there. I tell her I am here to make her my slut. Innocent Raquel's eyes widen in fear. Just as Raquel pulls her phone out to call for help I grab her and cover her mouth and nose with a rag soaked in clo-form. Raquel fights and squirms, but the phone slips out of her hands and she is slowly fading. She slumps down and I drag her to the bed. I slowly undress the cute young thing ... piece by piece until she is left in just her bra and panties then I begin to tie her to the bed. Spread eagle just the way I like them. Raquel wakes up and she is very frightened when I tell her I plan to tickle her until she cums. I know that Raquel has a fear of tickling and I begin by straddling the sweet thing and tickling her under arms. Poor helpless Raquel squeals and bucks her body, but she can't escape my tickling fingers. I l.

Duration: 22:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3401kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 570.3 MB

Download Modest young girl stripped naked for abuse

Home Deal - thigh spreader bar

This is a member website, and I really appreciate the support you are giving me by joining as a member! One of the benefits of joining is the opportunity to send in member requests for the upcoming shoots.
One of your member requests was quite a hard one to fulfill: you wanted to see a girl in full chastity with a small spreader bar between her thigh bands. She should then remain in this gear for at least one day. Once I figured out how to create a mini spreader bar, I started to look for local girls who needed some cash. Natalie was perfect for this, she is a webcam girl, working from home (basically walking around naked in her house all day), and she needed money very badly.
The problem was. I have known her for over 9 years, she would definitely not go for all the gear, she likes a challenge, but she wouldn't like the awkwardness of walking around wide legged all day. So I asked her if she wanted to be belted for 48 hours. Just belted. Sign a contract, make good money, and be out.

Duration: 6:58
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 268.8 MB

Download Home Deal - thigh spreader bar

Pling in a sink plug gag!

We found this new gag and we couldn´t wait to test it! It is a large round tube going very far into a girls mouth, inducing a lot of drooling! It straps around the head with two adjustable buckle straps. When you think the girl is drooling too much, simply pop in the sink plug! It also muffles any moaning or struggling sounds, which is quite convenient! Not for Pling though, she is locked in a very tall posture collar, pushing her lower jaw up, while the gag wants to push her mouth open. A box tie armbinder makes sure she can not take off her gag, so let´s just sit back and enjoy the struggle!

Duration: 4:05
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 158.5 MB

Download Pling in a sink plug gag!

Adara Jordin - Party Girl Heisted Part 1

Adara has a big fight with her husband and decides to go out for a night on the town. She puts on too much make up a slutty party dress that she knows will get a lot of attention and heads out the door. She has a great night going from bar to bar and club to club and ends up at a dance club on the far side of town. She continues to have her fun and dance with all kinds of men. It doesn't go unnoticed.. Her husband's best friend also happens to be out on the town that night and sees her. He calls her husband right away and tells him. Of course the husband is furious. He asks his friend to please take her out of the club and keep her till the morning so she can sober up. 

The husbands friend approaches her on the dance floor and asks her what she's doing there. She makes some smart ass remark and tells him she will only come along if he promises not to take her back home. He agrees that she can come back to his house and rest it off. 

Part 1- They leave the clu.

Duration: 14:23
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2928kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 322.3 MB

Download Adara Jordin - Party Girl Heisted Part 1

Catwoman Gets Catnipped!

Catwoman was in the process of stealing a secret formula to make Batgirl her slave when she got caught by Batman! He used his batarang to tie bind her with ropes wrapped all around her body. Now Catwoman tied up and cleave gagged. She struggles furiously but with her hands tightly bound behind her back escape won't be easy. Luckily her henchman finally returns and removes her gag. Catwoman is obviously annoyed as she questions him to where he was. he was supposed to be watching her back while she made the theft! The henchman explains that he had to go to the bathroom. "It's impossible to find good help these days!" she remarks, obviously irritated. The henchman goes on to ask where Batman is and she explains that he went to go get Commissioner Gordon so they have to get out of there now! The henchman attempts to remove the ropes bur he's too slow. Catwoman instructs him to grab the vile lying next to her that contains the secret formula and get her out of there. he can untie her later.

Duration: 11:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6828kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 607.4 MB

Download Catwoman Gets Catnipped!

Naughty Nickle's Straddle Saddle

Naughty Nickle is introduced to the Straddle Saddle as part of her House of Gord slave training. At the hands of Sinister Brain she soon finds herself in a very vulnerable position, unable to move or escape. This is just the beginning of her new life at the House of Gord.

Duration: 17:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2426kbps

File size: 319.0 MB

Download Naughty Nickle's Straddle Saddle

Mine For The Day Part 1

Cast: Cassandra Cain

Cassandra thinks no one is home at the neighbor's house and slips in the back door to see if she can find some cash or valuables. What she doesn't count on is that it is the neighbors day off and he is upstairs... When he catches her in his living room red handed, he gives her an option.. Spend the day in ropes, or call the police and let them deal with it. Cassandra is on probation already for breaking and entering, so she regretfully accepts his proposition. He ties her into an extra tight hogtie, even tying her hair back to her ankles. He stuffs her mouth and then wraps her face first with vet wrap, and then again with electrical tape. He gropes her big tits through her spandex bodysuit and pulls down her pants to tie a tight crotchrope. Once he's got her nice and uncomfortable, he sits back to watch her struggle on the floor. What does he have in store for her for the rest of the day? Stay tuned for part 2!

Duration: 19:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6087kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 936.0 MB

Download Mine For The Day Part 1

Bondage, mummification and torture for hot bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Young brunette in white panties, with very sexy tits, with hot ass and with beautiful body plus man in blue jeans. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - full body on the chair. Gag in her mouth. Clothespins on her nipples. Professional bondage, torture and domination for a horny slavegirl with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 28:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4442kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, mummification and torture for hot bitch part 1 HD 1080p

Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Sophia is a 19 year-old hottie who likes to please men. Her favorite things are getting fucked in the ass and eating men's asses. So we fucked her ass hard in a crazy bungee suspension, made her eat Sinn's ass while getting boned in hers, reamed out her ass with an electric drill, and did lots of ass to mouth. And this is just part

Duration: 25:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7603kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Sophia Grace - 19 Year-Old Ass Slave Part 2

Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

Release Year: 2015
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Kacy Lane
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Toys

Happy Holidays! We've Kacy Lane here, a pretty little present that we are going to really enjoy unwrapping. All she wants for Christmas is Jack Hammer and his expert rope bondage. Well, enough with the mixed metaphors and bad jokes, on with the action.

Duration: 22:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6830kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kacy Lane Kacy Lane Xmas Bonus

I need some fresh air!

Thank you very much for all of your worried comments and emails, but we did not cross any lines putting the rest of the gear (wrist cuffs, ankle cuffs, collar) on Natalia. Sure, she was upset, but you just have to understand that's who she is. Natalia is really like this in real life, spoiled, whiny, and spiritual. A girl who acts on her feelings, and she does not hide anything. Plus, she is quite used to getting her way by using her beauty and acting like a child.
Literally, because only 30 minutes later, everything was alright again. She was not crying anymore, and - being a UK girl - she was making her favourite drink again: tea with milk. Musing about her predicament in the kitchen, telling our female camera operator that the belt still hurt a little, and generally speaking her mind about the full chastity outfit.

Duration: 6:55
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 4882kbps

File size: 257.9 MB

Download I need some fresh air!