Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Hogtied in her Slip in the Dirt

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Bondage
Video language: English

Cowgirl Bliss is in her cowgirl hat, cowgirl boots, denim skirt & topless leather vest, roped to a chair. Her gag is a red bandanna.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:14
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8197kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 507.7 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Hogtied in her Slip in the Dirt

Rachel Adams - extreme metal hogtie

Of all the positions we can do with the RigidSpreader Jo-2, the 'hogtie' one is the most extreme, and there are actually not that many girls who can do it. Of course, talented bondage star Rachel Adams is one of the girls who is tough enough to get into this position and maintain it for a long time. We even locked her in a super tight Carrara face mask, pulling her head back to the RigidSpreader with a chain. This requires a lot of focus, keeping the right angle at the wrists and ankles, head up, stomach muscles tensed. Rachel is such a trooper! She wasn't able to move much, but she suffered beautifully through this extreme metal hogtie! Rachel Adams always loves a challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 4:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14574kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 434.5 MB

Download Rachel Adams - extreme metal hogtie

Sandra Luberc - Cuffed and Chained Part 2

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage

Sandra Luberc really liked the rope bondage, but when I pulled out the cuffs and chains, her eyes lit right up. Wearing only some shiny disco jeans over pantyhose and a shirt prone to malfunction, we progressively chain her up tighter and let her struggle. In part 1, we hogtie her with handcuffs and leg irons and ballgag her.. In part 2, a much more advanced hogtie with padlocked leather cuffs on wrists, ankles, and elbows.. And finished off with the leather panel gag. At first she doesn't realize she's really in-escapably locked up.. She struggles around all cute. Then she gives me the "should I get out now?" eyes.. I nod. She wiggles around and tries to unbuckle the restraints. Watch the expression on her face and her body language change when she realizes what the padlocks do.. In part 3, we belt her legs together tight, keep her elbows chained behind her, but bring the wrists around front and chain them to her collar, and finally add a blindfold. She struggles beautifully trying t.

Duration: 14:48
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2922kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 331.2 MB

Download Sandra Luberc - Cuffed and Chained Part 2

I'm A Little Wrapped Up Right Now!

A bad guy grabbed me when I was jogging in my skimpy workout clothes and took me back to his place and wrapped me up in plastic saran wrap! I can barely move but I try to wiggle around to loosen the plastic wrap and perhaps get an arm out, then I could tear away the rest. He must have heard me struggling and whimpering loudly because before I know it, he returns and starts wrapping me head to toe with duct tape into such a tight mummification that I don't even have room to struggle anymore! He takes off my socks, nice a sweaty from my run, and shoves one in my mouth, also gagging me duct tape, as I start to feel the loss of circulation from the tightness of the tape on my legs and bare feet. He then takes one of his long tube socks and puts it over both of my feet, causing even more constriction, wraps my feet and cuts off the end of the sock to see my wiggling toes. He lays me on the floor and leaves me there all alone with no way to move or call for help! I hope he returns soon, as .

Duration: 10:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 19252kbps
Audio: 236kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download I'm A Little Wrapped Up Right Now!

A Fly Caught in The Spider's Web

Cast: Rocky Emerson

Rocky's boyfriend comes home to find her sitting on the couch dressed in his favorite outfit.. Her Silky black thong leotard and tights.. She looks at him slyly and asks if he wants to play a game where he is a spider and she is a fly.. "Do you want to catch me in your web?" she says as she pulls out a bundle of blue rope.. He ties her (off camera) into a standing spread eagle position and she comments on how tight the ropes are. He ballgags her and she struggles. A few moments later, he comes in, pulls her crotchrope up and ties it off to the ceiling, and leaves her helpless standing on her tippy toes.. She struggles and drools through her gag. This predicament was exactly what she had hoped for.

Duration: 17:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5957kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 796.9 MB

Download A Fly Caught in The Spider's Web

Bed Bound In Spandex

Cast: Harper

Gorgeous little Harper stops by for some bed bondage! Dressed in head to toe layered spandex, I tie her down tightly and leave her to struggle on top of a luxurious satin mattress. Bound and pulled from every angle, it is very difficult for her to do anything but wiggle around and look adorable! Those eyes..

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6047kbps
Audio: 314kbps

File size: 952.7 MB

Download Bed Bound In Spandex

Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Sexy slavegirl with naked boobs, with naked pussy and with naked sexy body plus man in blue jeans. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her hot little ass and beautiful body. Professional bondage, spanking, domination and torture for horny model with beautiful breast in the large house.

Duration: 29:41
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 3493kbps
Audio: 114kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, spanking and domination for hot naked bitch Full HD 1080p

Mischievous maria marley hogcuffed for your pleasure

Pretty Maria Marley submits to being hogcuffed in tight hinged handcuffs for you. She's got a huge red ballgagged shoved into her mouth and the drools runs profusely all over. The lovely Maria is displayed for your pleasure. The handcuffs are tight preventing her from escaping. This is a private session between Maria and you. She knows she is hogcuffed, humiliated and displayed for your entertainment only. Maria knows that you are enjoying this and she thanks you for it. She doesn't mind at all being degraded by being the object of your hard on. Maria is playful and teases you telling you to look down at her and enjoy yourself knowing that you're jerking off watching her rolling around the carpet contorting her lithe body in the hogcuff.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3404kbps

File size: 669.2 MB

Download Mischievous maria marley hogcuffed for your pleasure

Introduction To Bondage

Cast: Alexa Nova

Alexa is getting kind of bored with her vanilla sex life and wants to try something new. She decides to join a BDSM dating site to spice things up. A profile catches her eye from a guy that is really into bondage. She had never been tied up before besides some fuzzy handcuffs. But, on more than one occasion she had fantasized about being tied and helpless while a stranger used her body. She decides to write him a message. A few hours later she sees that he has responded. He says he likes her photos and that she is new to BDSM. He asks if she would like to get together and try out some rope scenarios. She is a bit nervous at first. Meeting a stranger off of the internet and doing bondage? What could possibly go wrong there?.. She waits a day or 2 to respond, and eventually the excitement of the possibilities outweigh her fears and she agrees to meet him. They make plans for him to come over to her house the next day to tie her up. The next morning she begins getting ready for her play.

Duration: 22:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6016kbps
Audio: 317kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Introduction To Bondage

Revenge on the cock sucking slut

We have the young blonde tramp Alaina Rose tied in the trunk of the car and bring her to an abandoned warehouse. My beautiful daughter ChiChi Medina has been waiting a long time to get her sweet revenge on the bitch who has been fucking her man! We grab the big eyed hottie and XXXX her out of the trunk and shove her scantily clad body into the building. I pull down her midriff top and grope her perky little tits. Are these tits what you lured Chi Chi's boyfriend with or was it your slutty pussy?? Alaina is indignant and starts complaining that her crushed elbows hurt and her arms are numb. Awwww - isn't that a pity? And you haven't even had a chance to see the surprise my precious daughter brought for you!! I rope up her wrists while gorgeous ChiChi smacks the whore in the face with a huge rubber dildo. Alaina's eyes widen in fear when I grab her ass and add a brutally vicious crotch rope causing her to gasp and scream out in pain. I want to see how that slutty big mouth of yours work.

Duration: 8:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3382kbps

File size: 214.4 MB

Download Revenge on the cock sucking slut

Pony Carting - 2011 style

It looks like the perfect solution to all your Pony Carting problems. A Ledermeister Cart, equipped with a Gord style Butt Walker system, and Callisto installed as the drop stunning power unit.
After a few test circuits she is whipped into a trot. It doesn't take long to get her into a sweat as she struggles to comply.

Duration: 4:32
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2855kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 101.0 MB

Download Pony Carting - 2011 style

Bibi Miami

Beautiful and busty-rific Bibi Miami with her blonde hair and tight, firm body submits her entire physical and spiritual being for the amusement and manipulation of her cruel master, Bruno. He?s more than happy to dominate her into submission because he has a ?particular? set of skills? BDSM skills he will use to reduce Bibi to little more than a shivering, quivering pile of jizz-covered sex parts, and basic human functions like screaming, crying and having orgasms. He also happens to possess an oversized cock to bring this cruel pussy party to an energetic finale that begins with Bibi spread wide open with her ankles tied to her wrists with rope. Toys are always good for dirty sluts, and master B has two powerful vibrating wands to ravage Bibi?s gash with. One penetrates her pussy deeply, all the way in, and the other goes on her clit until she cums so hard she almost faints. Then, in a cruel twist, he puts the wand that was in Bibi?s pussy into her mouth. Bibi finally gets the veiny.

Duration: 13:34
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 787.2 MB

Download Bibi Miami

Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch while bound

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Lyla Storm
Genres: Bdsm, Blowjob, Bondage, Depthroat, Dildo

Some suction tubes on those puffy nipples are the cherry on top, providing just enough pain to keep her focused. Then we simply walk right up and nail her face with dick.

Duration: 11:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7278kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 610.3 MB

Download Hot Hispanic Lyla Storm gags on 10 inch while bound

Outdoor Impact

Koneko is a petite beauty who can really take some pain. We bind her outside spread, with all her sensitive areas exposed for Ivan to enjoy. He warms her up, and reddens her tiny body with some spanking and flogging and she whimpers in protest the whole time. But Ivan has some rougher ideas about what to do with tiny, squirming Koneko. He brings out the monster cane and an assortment of dragontails and goes to work on all sides of her helpless frame. Once he has decided she's had enough, he grips her waist to keep her from squirming and lets the magic wand do its work.

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 1002kbps
Audio: 22kbps

File size: 126.3 MB

Download Outdoor Impact

Roswell Ivory

Roswell Ivory hangs her key on the hand of a clock on the wall behind her then she fastens a red ball gag in her mouth before tying a spreader bar between her ankles with clean new white rope and a knotted crotch rope around herself with more of the same white rope then ties her crotch rope to a weight on the floor via a pulley system supported by the hook of a winch in front of her. Next Roswell fastens and padlocks leather cuffs on to each wrist then places the pads of an EMS unit onto the tops of her legs and switches it on so its inbuilt timer begins to count down until the unit switches on fully and gives her a strong pulsing electrical shock if she doesn't escape in time.

Duration: 20:25
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4859kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 750.8 MB

Download Roswell Ivory

Bondage, mummification and torture for beautiful girl HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl with small boobs, with naked little ass and woth beautiful naked body plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with scotch - hands, legs and belly on the floor. Gag in her mouth. Professional bondage, domination, torture and mummification, predicament for very gor model with naked breast in the large basement.

Duration: 28:10
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4373kbps
Audio: 136kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Bondage, mummification and torture for beautiful girl HD 1080p

They shouldn't have left him with blue balls

Dacey Harlot and her best friend Kitty Quinn are two georgeos sluts who like to tease and taunt men when they go out together. The partying duo are the best cock teases always leaving men high and dry. One of the men who was constantly going home with blue balls decided to teach them a lesson. He called me and Jim Hunter to have the beauties captured and tormented. He texted them address of the "hottest new club" in town and Dacey and Kitty arrive there excited and anxious to leave a line of men with hard dicks and no action. They're wearing the tightest shortest pvc skirts, stockings, crop tops and very high heels and as they open the door to the building Dacey is grabbed from behind in a tight chokehold and dragged inside. The next thing she knows her wrists are tightly bound and attached to the wall leaving her bent over a steel pipe. Jims binds her ankles together and Dacey cries and struggles as I grope and maul her tight little ass. Next Jim drags in Kitty her arms bound behind .

Duration: 26:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6681kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download They shouldn't have left him with blue balls

Sophie - a task in chains

Yes, Sophie might be shy but she wasn't afraid to say it: she was bored. A 72-hour Chastity Deal is exciting to think about, but actually doing it involves many hours of just sitting around, eating, sleeping, and playing with your phone.

Duration: 6:30
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11675kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 565.0 MB

Download Sophie - a task in chains