Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

After I chair tie busty MILF Carissa Dumond in the kitchen I make gag her with a big sponge and many, many layers of duct tape until she is thoroughly gagged. I add duct tape above and below her bulging purple tits and around her belly. Now she's in a super tight chair tie with her toes tied and bound to the back of the chair so she truly cannot budge. I grope her tits and feel her wet pussy then straddle her for some forced gag kissing. before going off to find her hidden money stash. Carissa mmmphs, grunts and struggles after for many minutes after I leave. I return with a wad of cash from her bedroom and tell he I know there is more - we have just gotten started ... this is the second scene in the four bondage position video below

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6639kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 417.9 MB

Download Bulging tits, massive tape gag, chair bound milf

Melisa Mendini in the box tie armbinder

Tiny gorgeous Melisa Mendini has been with us for many many years! She is so pretty (and pretty famous too!). We strapped her in the very restrictive box tie armbinder, just to see her reaction to this leather device. It is very stiff and rigid, the leather is still pretty new, you can hear it creaking as Melisa tries to struggle to get out. With her hands strapped to her waist and neck, she has no chance at all! Don't miss this gorgeous struggle!

Duration: 4:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9748kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 316.9 MB

Download Melisa Mendini in the box tie armbinder

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny naked girl Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette in short red skirt, with small boobs, with shaved pussy and with hot little ass plus man in blue t-shirt. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands, legs, tits, ass, pussy and belly on the floor. Big black ball in her mouth. Clothespiins on her nipples. He fucks her wet pussy with big vibrator. Professional bondage, torture and domination for naked bitch with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 14:19
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 7401kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny naked girl Full HD 1080p

Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow

Cast: Nyssa Nevers
Genres: bondage, metal collar, milking mashine, gag

Nyssa Nevers! We loved milking her when she stayed at our farm, but she is now in the hands of another farmer, who is probably more brutal and harsh. He leads Nyssa into the room to be milked, and she is moaning through her gag. Placing her on the milking bench and restraining her, the farmer makes sure Nyssa won't bolt. She is a feisty angry HuCow, who needs very secure bondage during milking. The portable goat milker is very powerful and silent, and it will at least triple Nyssa's nipple size. Not a painless procedure, even though the farmer properly oils and massages her udders. Poor Nyssa. Maybe she wishes she was back at our farm.

Duration: 11:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 14675kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nyssa Nevers - angry HuCow

Lotus Reverse Prayer

Cast: Maia Evon

Maia Evon gets a progressively strict reverse prayer and lotus tie. First we harness her upper body, welding her hands up and between her shoulder blades and banding her torso with rope. Next a tight cinching crotch rope is pulled and the knot ends up wedged directly into her satin panties at clit level..

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6283kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 799.1 MB

Download Lotus Reverse Prayer

Helpless In Her Straightjacket

Cast: Luci Lovett

Gorgeous Luci Lovett is back for more straightjacket fun. This time she is muzzled and blindfolded and strapped up tight in her leather straightjacket. She struggles and tries her best to get free, getting gratuitous spankings for her efforts.

Duration: 20:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6043kbps
Audio: 313kbps

File size: 973.1 MB

Download Helpless In Her Straightjacket

Used In Public

Cast: Mystique
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Fetis

Female Pain is the true home of amateur slavegirl Mystique. The belgian milf is a true lifestyle submissive with a passion for amateur pain extremeties and outragious public fetish activities. Inside you will find the amateur slave girls unique bondage videos, amateur pain films and a huge variety of kinky fetish activities from the far from ordinary life of a mad and perverted private submissive.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 29:06
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 851kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 204.2 MB

Download Used In Public

Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 Full HD 1080p

Horny girl in orange blouse, in black panties, with beautiful body and with hot little ass plus big man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with belts - hands and legs on the floor. He spanks her. Professional bondage, domination, predicament and torture for sexy slavegil with naked breast in the large basement.

Format: m4v
Duration: 26:00
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5908kbps
Audio: 126kbps

Download Super bondage, domination and torture for horny girl part1 Full HD 1080p

SB - Lotus fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lotus Lain, Matt Williams, Owen Gray
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

Bound Lotus Lain roughly fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat and squirting orgasms!

Tightly tied slut ragdoll fucked by two hard cocks
Lotus Lain is just the toy we were wishing for today. Toned, eager and blessed with a perfectly trained throat, Lotus got into the industry because she realized she was so good at fucking that she might as well make a living doing it. And who are we to argue? She is indeed quite good at the sex. Welcome back my dear.
Bound in a chest harness with her neck cruelly cranked towards her ankles, Lotus is utterly restrained. Both ends or her are wide open for use and she can not move a muscle. We are free to flip her around exactly how we wish and use take her from any side we so desire. And desire we do. What we desire is hard cock buried balls deep down that well trained throat. Lotus sputters and drools around the dick as her makeup melts.
Epic amounts of drool out her well used face as the dick reduces her to a sweaty cum covered puddle,.

Duration: 22:26
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6755kbps
Audio: 105kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download SB - Lotus fucked and used hard, epic drooling deepthroat...

The Experiment - part 2

After her first acquaintance with our new black box, we told Yasmine to get ready to go out. The box was switched off, so we could watch her lock a pair of thigh bands to her chastity belt, and then lock her thighs together with a padlock (no chain, for minimum movement).
While it was great fun to see this gorgeous girl add a pair of thigh bands to her chastity outfit, we got a little impatient and we switched the box on again, just before Yasmine was going to put on her pretty black dress. The setting was a more random one this time. Not too powerful, but a mixture of power levels at irregular intervals. We think this setting was way more fun, because Yasmine could not anticipate anymore. If a girl anticipates a shock, she can tense up her muscles to 'catch' it. With this setting, the muscles are always relaxed, for maximum impact.
Still, the power wheel was not turned up very high, so the shocks remained within Yasmine's fun level, although she was laughing considerably less than .

Duration: 6:34
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 253.3 MB

Download The Experiment - part 2

Sultry cat burglar jacked up

Sound asleep in my bed and I hear the back door crack. I grab the g under my pillow and hid off to the XXXX. Cat burglar Ginary tip toes into my room thinking the wad of bed covers was me XXXX. The cat suited burglar finds a wad of cash under the mattress and thinks she hit pay dirt with this gig. She bounces and lands flat on the empty bed scrambling through the quilt. I jump up on top of her back and shove my g up in her face. I grab a piece of rope and quickly crush her elbows behind her back cinching them tightly and Ginary grunts and grabs at me with her hands. I shove the g between her lips jerking it in and out XXXX the bitch to suck. This settles the pretty cunt down some - didn't you think this was too fucking easy. I rope up her pussy yanking it into a nice camel toe while Ginary begs. Awww aren't these some pretty tittties? I manhandle her body while she kicks and bucks like a bronco. Settle down missy and you'll be swallowing this whole!! I cross her ankles and.

Duration: 8:51
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3383kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 227.5 MB

Download Sultry cat burglar jacked up

Melissa - Treadmill training session

Melissa Mendini is royalty. The best of the best in glamour modelling. And we have her on this site (for years now) doing fetish shoots! That's amazing! Melissa is tiny, so we tried to solve that by giving her some extreme heels. She could barely walk in them, her corset and posture collar making it even more difficult to see her feet, but we still chained her to a treadmill for some high heel training! It has to be done! See if Melissa can keep up in this sexy update!

Duration: 4:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9 Advanced Profile, 4882kbps
Audio: 375kbps

File size: 166.0 MB

Download Melissa - Treadmill training session

Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful blonde part 2 Full HD 1080p

Horny slavegirl with beautiful boobs, with naked wet pussy and with hot naked ass plus man in black clothes. Her stripped. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the bed. Black mask on her head. He spanks her sexy body. He fucks her wet shaved pussy and ass with big dildo. Professional bondage, domination, spanking and torture for horny bitch with naked breast in the large bedroom.

Duration: 13:35
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 5323kbps
Audio: 148kbps

Download Bondage, spanking and torture for very beautiful blonde part 2 Full HD 1080p

Rachel Adams - Spandex and Steel Part 1

Poor Rachel Adams is truly helpless today! Shackled and chained down to the bed in some serious metal bondage, and then gagged with a huge 3 inch ballgag! She squirms and drools all over, trying her best to wiggle free. Near the end, her captor comes in and tells her if she stays quiet, he will remove the huge gag. Rachel enthusiastically agrees! After all, she doesn't want to have to sleep with that giant ball in there all night...

Duration: 11:53
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6049kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 554.1 MB

Download Rachel Adams - Spandex and Steel Part 1

His Secretary Has A Secret

Chrissy shows up late to work and apologies to her boss for being so late. As she telling him her excuse he notices some marks on her arms and legs. He asks her about it and she tries to tell him it's nothing and change the subject. But he knows exactly what those marks are from. He asks her if she has been tied up recently. After realizing she's been caught she confesses that sometimes she plays a game with her roommate that involves getting tied up. She couldn't make it to work on time because her roommate had her bound and gagged and she wouldn't let her go! The boss asks her if she enjoys being tied up by her roommate, and she tells him that she does but she would really prefer to be tied up by a man. Before she knows it her boss has her tightly tied up with her mouth stuffed and a whole lot of duct tape wrapped around her mouth and head! She enjoys struggling in the strict bondage, secretly hoping her boss pulls her pantyhose down and takes advantage of her while she is so helple.

Duration: 17:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5844kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 751.3 MB

Download His Secretary Has A Secret

Helpless Bound Orgasms

Cast: Lydia Black

Sexy Lydia Black is tightly bound and panel gagged with legs frogtied and spread wide apart. Her arms are boxtied and harnessed up and out of the way so we can affix the hitachi vibrator to her extremely tight crotchrope with no resistance. Her panel gag is padlocked back to her supporting rope so that she cannot look down and see whats happening to her.. Then the vibrator is switched on and goes to town extracting orgasms from the poor helpless bound girl. The more she cums, the more sensitive her pussy becomes! When it seems she can't take anymore, Shiny steps in and holds the vibe tightly against her clit for one more monumentous explosion after which poor Lydia collapses. "Good Girl."

Duration: 19:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6213kbps
Audio: 323kbps

File size: 911.7 MB

Download Helpless Bound Orgasms

Hard bondage and torture for very horny brunette part 1 Full HD 1080p

Sexy brunette with naked tits and with naked ass and with beautiful body plus man in black t-shirt. Her tied up with ropes - hands and legs on the floor. Gag in her mouth. He fucks her mouth and wet pussy with big black dildo. Professional bondage, domination, torment, torture and strappado for horny slavegirl with sexy breast in the large garage.

Duration: 28:15
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 4177kbps
Audio: 104kbps

Download Hard bondage and torture for very horny brunette part 1 Full HD 1080p

Male accountant's bondage peril

I'm talking to a criminal friend who has helped me out of some tough spots before. I tell my friend I need his help making someone disappear - forever. An accountant at my office has discovered someone's been embezzling a lot of money from the company and what he doesn't know is that I am the embezzler! I'm his immediate superior so I've tricked him into meeting at my house. He has no idea he's being lured to his doom. When Bob de DC Kevin Wang arrives I thank him for bringing this to my attention and we go over the embezzling file he's put together. Bob says he's followed my instructions to the letter about keeping it between only the two of us. Bob assures me that no one else knows about the embezzling he discovered. While we look at some papers I ask him if he'd like a drink as well. Bob drinks his soda then after a minute or so he complains of feeling light headed and drowsy. . once he is good and drowy I pull out my ropes and begin tying him up tightly. Bob's tied hands are also .

Duration: 25:16
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6645kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Male accountant's bondage peril

Tiffany - heavy contract

After the heavy belt test with Melissa, I felt I was ready to offer a 48-hour Chastity Deal to all of the Babes who would be the perfect size for one of my heavy belts. Beautiful Tiffany from Czech was the first to respond.
In fact, Tiffany told me she wanted to do it, before I even explained what the Deal was. I don't think she realised how heavy these items were. I had laid out the heaviest belt, collar, and cuffs for this Deal, but Tiffany was already reading the contract and signing it before she even took a good look. Maybe she just needed the money very badly?
This belt does not allow for any toilet functions at all. It is unique, there are no openings and it has a single chain back. Also, it locks in the back for a sleek look on the front. Very restrictive and heavy. The collar is made of 6mm heavy steel and it is quite tall. It locks with a single padlock and can not be taken off without the key. The cuffs are locked by ball spring loaded pins. They require something thin an.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 550.0 MB

Download Tiffany - heavy contract