Extreme Pleasure for Girls | The Darker Side Of Punishment

Psycho realtor holds an open house (with fayth on fire)

Release Year: 2021
Genres: BDSM, Rope, Bondage
Video language: English

Fayth the realtor was holding an open house on a space she was trying to sell. Miss GiGi gets word of this. When she heard the address she knew something wasn't right. She looks up that address and that was one of her properties. GiGi goes to check out what was going on. She enters the house Fayth not knowing who she was gives her the spread sheet on the home and starts talking about it. GiGi flips out telling the realtor that this is her home and she has no business selling it. Wow was that the wrong way to explain this to Fayth. Fayth goes completely psycho on GiGi. She ties her in a frog tie. Beats her ass and shoves a large gag in her mouth. She tells her that she messed with the wrong bitch this time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 4182kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 267.0 MB

Download Psycho realtor holds an open house (with fayth on fire)

Yasmine - straitjacket trouble

Yasmine has been shooting with us for 10 years and she still keeps coming back to get into more bondage trouble! She must secretly love it! This sexy model is always up for trying new things, like this very revealing straitjacket. She didn't realize her boobs would be exposed when she put it on, so her reaction was very funny once she was strapped in. With her arms wrapped around her, she was completely helpless (and defenseless). Her awesome boobs exposed and swaying as she tried to struggle her way out of the jacket. Don't miss it, Yasmine is always awesome!

Duration: 4:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9738kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 302.1 MB

Download Yasmine - straitjacket trouble

Raquel Roper - Tied, Clamped and Vibed

Gorgeous Raquel Roper makes her debut at ShinyBound today and we waste no time getting acquainted. I dress her in a fishnet bodysuit with a hood, some satin panties, and some heavy boots.. She is fastened down with her arms and elbows tied together under her, and her hips are hoisted up and held with a suspended spreader bar. I tie her feet opposite her hands, and now she is in a nice open and exposed position. Wait.. Did I mention I tie a Hitachi to her crotch and tie her nipple clamps to the frame to keep her nice and cooperative? She is in quite a predicament once the violent orgasms ensue...

Duration: 13:36
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2831kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 295.1 MB

Download Raquel Roper - Tied, Clamped and Vibed

0101 Helplessly Hogcuffed

Help! A man broke into my house and is going to capture me for his business! I beg him to leave me alone but he orders me to put shackles on my ankles very tightly so that I cannot get away. He orders me onto my stomach as I ask him over and over what it is he is going to do with me. I ask if he wants money, but he says he is going to make more off of me than I would ever be able to pay him! He handcuffs me, looping the cuffs through my the chain on my shackles, leaving me helplessly hogcuffed!.

Duration: 10:52
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11499kbps
Audio: 238kbps

File size: 934.1 MB

Download 0101 Helplessly Hogcuffed

Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers Part 3

Cast: Chrissy Marie

Part 3- Ultragirl is still naked, but tied on the ground now. The Black Skull enters and tells her she has been sold and the new buyer is on the way to collect her. She struggles and demands to be set free, but once again The Black Skull ballgags her. This time he ties her into an extremely tight hogtie. "That ought to hold you until the buyer gets here." he sneers. She struggles hard, but without her powers, the rope is winning the battle. Once again exhausted, she goes out.. What will the buyer do to her?!

Duration: 16:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6225kbps
Audio: 312kbps

File size: 780.6 MB

Download Ultragirl Drained of Her Powers Part 3

Emily Addison

Emily's encore has been a long time in the making. Too long actually, but here she is before our very eyes. And like kids in a candy store, we relish in her delights. Her beautiful eyes, her amazing body, she has it all. She handles her perfect breasts for our cameras and we soak up every glorious second of it. We bind her tightly and watch intently, and then we tease her with the vibe. Her homecoming does not disappoint...

Duration: 20:11
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1465kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 224.3 MB

Download Emily Addison

My Games With Gigi Part 4

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation, Whipping, Spanking, Pain

This is one of those day which Dr. Lmp's mood is really high. He wants to play a game with poor Gigi: blind man's buff. Slave girl will put the blindfold on her eyes and helplessly wait for any stoke coming from Dr. Lmp. She will never understand from which side the whip come and where on her body it will kiss. She so can't take position to protect her body. She will look like a zebra with the whip stripes appear on her tender skin. Desperate Gigi will suffer and scream out a lot, but we will see if she will drop any tears, as in an old movies she had said that she had already spent all her tears long years ago.

Duration: 28:03
Video: 4096x2160, AVC (H.264), 9927kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download My Games With Gigi Part 4

Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Brought to Orgasm by Employee

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Petite Odette is barefoot and bare-naked in ropes. At first she's ungagged, but she calls for help, so a gag is next.

Duration: 25:41
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 4749kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 919.3 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Lorelei Brought to Orgasm by Employee

Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel Allwood
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

Now we are about to get serious. This busty blonde Milf is in for the ride of her life.We bind up her breasts and belt her down onto a sybian on wheels, essentially turning her into a movable mouth hole.

Duration: 23:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7283kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Angel Allwood orgasmblasted on sybian and does brutal

Sophie - tall secretary

Poor Sophie has to work in the office all day, on an old typewrite no less. Her boss made her wear a chastity belt, and she is very distracted by it! In fact, wearing the chastity belt made Sophie want to play with herself, just because she can't. It's strange how girls always want things when they can't have them.

Duration: 6:20
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 11669kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 549.9 MB

Download Sophie - tall secretary

Bdsm Most Popular Exposed Fold Tie for Arielle Lane

Release Year: 2018
Studio: BedroomBondage
Genres: Bondage

Sweet petite Livia is trapped in a room, then trapped in a ball tie. Even her toes are tied up. She's sad and discouraged.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 8:36
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 8190kbps

File size: 532.2 MB

Download Bdsm Most Popular Exposed Fold Tie for Arielle Lane

Natalia Forrest is going out

Natalia Forrest is one of our chastity belt haters. Some girls get used to wearing a belt very quickly, usually they are more obedient and they listen to what we tell them. But others, like Natalia, hate every minute of being in a belt, realising that there is nothing they can do about it as long as we hold the key.
Now she is even locked in a chastity bra as well!! Don't be fooled, this bra only requires one padlock, but due to the steel cables and the girl's own breasts it is impossible to take it off! Natalia is standing in front of a mirror looking at her chastity outfit, as it is getting late in the evening and she is getting really impatient and angry.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 4:40
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3906kbps

File size: 140.8 MB

Download Natalia Forrest is going out

Luna Dawn - Batgirl Chairtied

Batgirl has gotten careless and captured once again by a masked villain. He ties her very securely to a chair so that he can make his escape. Before he leaves, he stuffs her mouth with a huge car wash sponge and then wraps tape around her head to keep it in place. He then ties a classic over-the-mouth scarf gag over the top to keep her nice and quiet... Will the caped crusaders find and save her?! They had better.. There is NO WAY she is getting out of that tie. Video also includes behind the scenes "ungagging" where Luna gets the tape removed and slowly pushes the huge sponge stuffing out of her mouth!.

Duration: 13:10
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2915kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 294.0 MB

Download Luna Dawn - Batgirl Chairtied

Catburglar Chrissy Claims A Sexy Victim

Catburglar Chrissy has broken into a house and is snooping around for valuables when she is surprised by the homeowner's early return! Star was on her way to work when she realized that she had forgotten her phone at home and decided to turn around. Good thing Catburglar Chrissy came well prepared to subdue her unsuspecting victim!

Duration: 10:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6772kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 516.7 MB

Download Catburglar Chrissy Claims A Sexy Victim

Call Girl Captured

Cast: Maia Evon

Maia shows up to the hotel right on time. She takes the elevator to the 3rd floor and walks own the hallway to the room where she's agreed to meet her client. As she unsuspectingly heads down the hall, a door opens up and a stranger grabs her and yanks her inside! She awakens and slowly opens her eyes. She's in a dimly lit room. She is laying on the bed in the center of the room. Her arms are tied up tightly behind her, and theres a huge rubber ball gag in her mouth. This entire realization hits her almost all at once, and she starts to panic. Just as she starts to get fiesty, the stranger comes over to her. "So you're finally awake.." He sits on her, pinning her down with his weight. She is completely helpless as he pulls up her shirt to expose her lacy red bra underneath. He moves his rough hands down her body and unzips her skirt. She fights as hard as she can, but with her arms tied under her, he has little difficulty removing it. "Well well.. Look at those sexy satin panties.." .

Duration: 16:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6135kbps

File size: 802.8 MB

Download Call Girl Captured

The Game Part 2

Cast: Alex Coal

Alex Comes to and her arms have been tightly tied behind her with rope at the wrists and elbows.. Also, he had found her leather muzzle gag and had strapped it onto her face, but not before stuffing her mouth full of what she can only guess by the taste are her dirty panties. She tries intently to kick at him and fight him off, but he easily grabs her left, rolls her over, and binds her ankles together crossed up behind her. Another few seconds and they are tied to the top of her head harness, not only hogtying her but pulling her head back so she can't see anything he is doing to her body. She can feel his hands groping her and rubbing her silky stockinged legs. She struggles and tries to yell out, rolling back and forth onto her sides trying to wiggle something loose. Knowing his time with Alex is short and he definitely doesn't want to risk an encounter with her boyfriend someone coming home.. He tells her he is going to take her with him. He begins rummaging around the room looki.

Duration: 19:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6122kbps
Audio: 311kbps

File size: 929.3 MB

Download The Game Part 2

Up Part 2

Cast: Katie Kush
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

In the second part to Katie Kush's UP Katie shows us just how flexible she is. Her ankle tied to her hair with a back arch that would break most people. She has to hold herself up and having her head back makes it hard to breathe.
With her arms around her thighs and pulled behind her back Katie can see her exposed cunt and asshole. Once she's suspended she has to watch him play with her privates. For what started as just a dance has turned into something completely different.
She's suspended again, and again her plays with her juicy little puss. Pogo and vibrator and Katie cums again and again.

Duration: 29:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7353kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Up Part 2

Khloe Kapri

Cute blond brat Khloe Kapri is really making a ruckus while Bruno is trying to relax in his yard. First she gets into a loud fight with her asshole boyfriend who ditches her in the street then she has the nerve to beg Bruno to help her figure out a way home. Rowdy little slut! Bruno only girls who help him. In a flash she's taken behind his fence, tied up, and and savagely fucked like the fuck-meat she is. Bruno hammers her tight young cunt without mercy then dumps a huge load on her face.

Duration: 25:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7785kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Khloe Kapri

RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Release Year: 2014
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Angel
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Fetish, Hardcore

In the final update of Angel Allwood's Bars show, our well f"cked Milf gets pushed to her outer limits by cock. We have already used this cock slut in all of her holes, hung her upside down in a straightjacket and f"cked her limp.

Duration: 23:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7277kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Angel Allwood

Stella Cox - boob cuffs

One of my favorite subs in the world is back for a new Chastity Deal!! Stella Cox is so much fun, I am tempted to keep her (forever) every time she comes over for a new Deal. She is so bubbly and happy all of the time and she is a genuine submissive (even though many people know her from other types of internet appearances). She loves sex A lot so it is fun to lock her into a belt, she gets incredibly horny after even a few hours!

Duration: 6:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 10880kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Stella Cox - boob cuffs