~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Macy Meadows - Princess Fucks Best

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Stockings
Description: Princess Macy Meadows ravages her slave's ass with her big, strap-on cock making sure he knows his place as a bottom btch. She is getting his holes stretched and ready for all her girlfriends to come over and G@ngB@ng his ass. Princess Macy doesn't want her Slt to disappoint the ladies so makes sure his fuck-hole can handle every last inch she rams in him.
Models: Macy Meadows

Size: 1.10 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 15 min 29 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Alexandra Snow - Alexandra Snow (Slave Is Kept In Chastity And Used By Mean Step Mom And Step-Daughter (2013)

Year: 2013
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, High Heels, Step Son Domination, Chastity
Description: Goddess Alexandra Snow is having problems with her step son Danni. She is sitting on Danni making him brush her hair. She uses him just like a chair. Alexandra is going out to look for a new husband and a new step-dad for Danni. Danni is complaining too much about his step sister. She is taking all of his money that his step-dad left him and never lets him out of chastity. Danni is in quite the predicament. Ever since his step-father passed away, Alexandra and his step sister have been going through his money. He has been locked up in chastity for so long. He is so desperate to cum! He wasn't allowed to cum last month since it was his step-sister's birth month. He is allowed no orgasms during his step-sister or step-mommy's birth month. In this clip, Alexandra lets Danni know that her step-daughter's happiness is what's important. She finally lets Danni out of chastity and makes him jerk off for her. But the chastity tube has been on too long and too tight! His step-sister insisted it be on this tight. Now he is having trouble getting an erection in time to cum. Alexandra gives her step son 10 seconds to cum. Danni tries so hard but it is impossible. He is told to stop or else she will kick them. Now Danni has to wait another month to even try again. Next month it is her step sister's boyfriend's birthday! She was taunting him they he will not be able to jerk off this month either. He is being worked and by these gold diggers and he can't do anything about it! Domestic femdom fans will love this clip!
Models: Goddess Alexandra Snow

Size: 445 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 9 min 52 s
Format: Windows Media

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Kat - Facesits Her Debt Slave (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Face Sitting, Latex, Chastity, Brat Girls
Description: Princess Kat enjoys a lollypop while sitting on her debt slave's face. The debt slave is locked in chastity and Kat has the key. Kat giggles and bounces. She really got him good with the debt contract. Even the paralegal was shocked at how cruel the terms were. Kat loves money. The debt slave's chastity bounces as Kat rides his face. She is so perfect. The old fool will do whatever she says. Kat knows how to spend his money better than he can. She loves driving him further and further into debt. Even with the debt contract signed Kat will still expect regular tributes and shopping sprees.
Models: Kat

Size: 1.07 GiB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 11 min 33 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Alexandra Snow - Turning Boys Into Robots (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Chastity, Mind Control, Brain Washing, Foot Worship, Foot Fetish, Slave Training, High Heels
Description: Danni is a fan who has spent a great deal on my videos, so I decide to give him a little more "private" time with me. I seductively rub up against him and he gets very excited, eager to do anything I want. I slowly slip a little tool out of my cleavage, a new mind control device that I've been eager to test out. With a click of a button, his face goes blank and he stands waiting like a statue. Amazing! I begin to reprogram him with commands, telling him that he is now my robot and he will respond like one. I begin with locking up his cock in a steel chastity cage but he doesn't move a muscle. "This cock is mine now," I tell him. "Command received," he says. I then put him to work, worshipping my feet and legs. His eyes are blank as he puts my toes into his mouth and I purr in pleasure. When I finish with his mouth on my feet, he is made to worship my ass as well.
Models: Alexandra Snow

Size: 697 MB
Resolution:720 x 1 280
Duration: 15 min 41 s

Download from K2S >