~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Mae Ling - Strap-on Pony Ride

Genre: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Chastity, Pony Play, Bit Gag
Description: Miss Mae Ling has a brand new pony for her stable that needs be thoroughly broken in. He was under the impression he would be a fancy show pony but she has other plans to turn him into a working one. His holes will be used on a daily basis as the stable slt but first she needs to loosen them up. Miss Mae uses her thick, strap-on cock to hollow out his tight ass until he is ready to handle the largest of cocks. Her new pony will be the best fuck as she trains his holes for everyone's pleasure.
Models: Mae Ling

Size: 757 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 10 min 48 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Mistress Ariel - Ariel's Famous Strokes (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels
Description: Mistress Ariel stands proud and tall next to her slave, who is crying loudly on the caning bench. She is grabbing her cane in her firm hands and looking for the next spot on the ugly slave's naked ass. He always deseves a good punishment, because his mouth is big and Ariel hates him from the bottom of her heart. Now finally he gets a whole lot of strokes from her cane and she gives all her power to the hits, watching his eyes through the black mask.
Models: Mistress Ariel

Size: 663 MB
Duration: 12 min 5 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Rodea - Edge Work, Edge Rest, Repeat (2018)

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Legs Fetish, High Heels
Description: Lucky you You get to buy this video and edge to me for 5 minutes every day when you wake up. Yup, I am going to command you jerk for 5 minutes and rip your hand off your hard cock with a nice last hard tug and pull your pants up and go to work. No orgasm for you, haha! I want you to build up as much cum in those blue balls that you become stupider and stupider for me. Then, when you get home after a long day you can stroke to the last 5 minutes of this video, Yay! But there a catch. You are not allowed to cum then either, haha! I want you to dream of me and make that cum build up nice and thick inside your blue balls. Now repeat this over and over all week and email me and tell me how many days you can go! Haha!
Models: Goddess Rodea

Size: 865 MB
Duration: 9 min 54 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Rodea - All Your Savings (2017)

Year: 2017
Description: This is an interesting custom video request. A fan wanted me to make a special Financial Domination video for him He wants me to make him give me his house, car, stocks, and bank account savings. All just by just allowing him to worship me. Simply by taking off my coat and revealing my hot body, gorgeous ass, and perfect legs as I wear only a tiny string bikiniand high heels. I tell him how my beautiful face and perfect body deserve all he has. I brag about how incredibly hot and superior I am as I smugly smile. I show case mybeauty by caressing my bare legs, waist, hips, and ass knowing that it will make him give meeverything. I remind him how my beauty is all that matters to him from now on:therefore he will give me every last penny. Making me happy and financially secure is the purpose of his existence. I might let him kiss my feet and ass briefly, but only if he really signs everything he has over to me.How would you feel if you were the one that paid me to make a special financial domination video? Would you dare do it? Would you go through with giving me everything you had? After all, it is a big step to ask me to make a personal video to take all you have instead of watching a generic video. I am expecting a very big payday out of this deal, haha! Just like he can expect a v

Size: 735 MB
Duration: 11 min 13 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Rodea - Mesmerized And Mind Fucked (2018)

Description: Well, which is it... Would you rather be Mesmerized or Mind Fucked? On the one hand if I mesmerized you I would have you wrapped around my little finger and it wouldn't be long before you dedicating all you own, and will ever own, to me. I could make you send me gifts and buy my videos for a start. But once it starts you can't stop it. How do you know it's not too late to back out before I take it to the next level? All along you think you can stop any time but here you are watching this video. Let's test this shall we? I have been mesmerizing you already during this video... so if you can really stop, all you have to do is hit stop and not watch the rest of this video. Well, go ahead... your still here huh? Well then I guess we have the answer.Perhaps you would rather be Mind Fucked instead of just mesmerized. And, who could blame you... I mean look at me... look at this ass and legs. Every time you look at me it's like you see my hair moving in slow motion on a shampoo commercial. How many times have you looked at my pictures and said to yourself that you would marry in a heartbeat. Just because you will never get the chance to marry me, or fuck me doesn't mean I can't fuck you over real good. Actually, I will have you begging to get royally fucked over by me because that's the way you like it, isn't it. Nice and hard, totally fucked... you want to be fucked up permanently, more permanently than marriage. The proof is right in front of you...You want to hear all the terrible things a girl in a video will do to you and you can't stop watching. Well Congratulations, you made it to the end of the video because you couldn't help it. And you know there are more videos and that you can order custom videos. You know you can spend the rest of your life devoted to me and email me begging for custom clips. This is our relationship.

Size: 962 MB
Duration: 13 min 45 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Alexa Kane - Make Me More Money And Worship My Pussy (2021)

Year: 2021
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Pussy Worship, Taboo, Brat Girls
Description: Alexa is unsatisfied that her beta is not earning enough. She needs it to pick up more hours at work. The beta complains that it is already working a lot. It's tired! Alexa does not care. She loves money and wants more of it. She cannot be satisfied. If the beta does not improve Alexa will invite her girlfriends over for a pegging party. The beta does not want to get pegged! It tries its best but cannot satisfy Alexa. When the beta finishes its long workday, it must then come home and lick Alexa's asshole for hours. Alexa loves having her ass and pussy worshiped. She insists she has her pussy worshiped again. Right now! The beta complies and gets to work licking Alexa's pussy. What else can it do? Alexa is impossible to please.
Models: Alexa Kane

Size: 942 MB
Duration: 7 min 42 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Princess Beverly & Goddess Rodea (Little Step-Sister's 18th Birthday (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Brunette, Corporal Punishment, Whipping, BDSM, High Heels, Pain
Description: It's my little sisters Birthday and you will cry if she wants you too, haha! Watch how this slave is the test dummy for my step-sister, Princess Beverly, as she is learning how to BREAK a full grown man on her 18th birthday. I hid my domination activities from Beverly until today, but now that it's her 18th B-day I can show her all the JOYS of female domination. She is so pretty and tiny but I teach her that she can break a man - no matter how big he is - and she needs to learn that slaves really DO line up to be treated like scum! (It is SO empowering to know this and I want my little step-sister in on it!) She has the power within her to make a man kiss her shoes and BEG her just to BEAT them!
Models: Princess Beverly, Goddess Rodea

Size: 761 MB
Duration: 8 min 43 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Edyn Blair - Better Stay Standing (2018)

Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Brat Girls, Ball Abuse
Description: It's a simple task really, all this slave has to do is stay standing for Lady Edyn. Easy right? For the most part yes with one simple catch, she is electrocuting his cock and balls in the process, something that she absolutely delights in.
Models: Edyn Blair

Size: 596 MB
Duration: 6 min 9 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - The Slave Hates The Strokes (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, High Heels
Description: The slave isn't even surprised about getting punished, since he knows very well that he acted like an asshole. Mistress Tatjana brought her favorite whip and put on a sexy outfit for the session. The slave don't really have the chance to admire her figure though, as hard strokes land on his bare skin one after the other. Mistress Tatjana only stops once the slave's chest and stomach is full of painful red marks.
Models: Mistress Tatjana

Size: 853 MB
Duration: 9 min 32 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Axa Jay - Punished For Squirting On Her Leg! (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm
Description: A strange but even more effective way of female domination. After she kicked him hard in the nuts she teases him by stroking his cock... but also hard slapping of his wagging and dripping cock. When he cums, it seems like he did not cum for weeks... unbelievable, his cock squirting multiple times right towards her. Regardless of his now more sensitive genitals she kicks him in the empty nuts and beats his still sticking out hard on ruthless. A real brutal cock beating scene at the end.
Models: Axa Jay

Size: 727 MB
Duration: 11 min 0 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Tina Kay - The Edging Games (2016)

Year: 2016
Genre: Femdom, Brunette, Big Tits, High Heels, Milking, Handjob, Stockings, Latex
Description: Mistress Tina keeps her horny slave helpless and tied down so he is always under her complete control. Once a week he is allowed to cum but Tina never makes it easy as edging a slave to pure agony is much more fun.
Models: Tina Kay

Size: 852 MB
Duration: 13 min 30 s

Download from K2S >