~Female Domination|Ballbusting|Facesitting|Strapon|Humiliation~

Femdom_Axa Jay - Extreme Cock And Ball Abuse! (2019)

Year: 2019
Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting
Description: The bottomless brat girl has fun to pull his balls high up to let the heavy man hang on his own genitals... she beat and whip his bollocks merciless. She sits on his face with her bare crotch and ass cheeks to his manhood further. Take him in the bathroom to kick him hard in the balls!
Models: Axa Jay

Size: 471 MB
Resolution:1080 x 1 920
Duration: 12 min 10 s
Format: MP4

DOWNLOAD:>>>

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Domina Hera - Facesitting And Ballbusting (2018)

Year: 2018
Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Face Sitting, Ballbusting
Description: She sits on his face, not only to take his breath, but also to muffle his screams when she beat his balls with her gloved hand... Then she let him stand up to face her as she starts to kick him many times brutal in the balls! This makes his boner that he got from her facesitting fade away...
Models: Domina Hera

Size: 299 MB
Duration: 7 min 45 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Domina Hera - Jerked Off By Whipping! (2017)

Year: 2017
Genre: Femdom, Domination, CBT, Legs, Brat Girls, High Heels, Ball Abuse, Handjob, Ruined Orgasm
Description: She jerks him off the very hard way! In-between masturbation his cock get beaten and whipped like hell. Furthermore - as he cums - she whips his squirting cock merciless, so that his sperm is flying around under her cruel whipping. She even kick him in the balls to finish him off.
Models: Domina Hera

Size: 210 MB
Duration: 5 min 26 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Goddess Harley - Face Sitting Threats (2015)

Year: 2015
Genre: Femdom, Humination, High Heels, Blonde, Ass Fetish, Brat Girls
Description: I intend to face sit you in every way under the sun, haha! You said it was your fetish so why are you shaking??? Is it because you know I will turn it into to something that will really give you a run for the money? I hope you dont like breathing because I intend to smear my ass in your face for so long that you may never wake up, haha! Pucker up and get that tongue ready for making my ass the thing you worship most on this planet. Imagine the public locations that I will be sitting on your face and showing everyone that you are just human furniture.
Models: Goddess Harley

Size: 874 MB
Duration: 10 min 1 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Mistress Tatjana - Mistress Tatjana's Painful Caning (2020)

Year: 2020
Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Blonde, Caning, Corporal Punishment, High Heels
Description: Watch a tough guy getting shattered! Trapped in inescapable pain at the hands of a sadistic woman who will not stop. Mistress Tatjana sentences her slave to several strokes of her cane. Within twenty strokes you can already hear the anguish in the man's gasps. His hips start to buck under the blows, his body writhes, and his back arches as Tatjana brutally flays his ass. You can SEE the pain reverberating through his body! But Tatjana is on a sadistic roll, sucking up his pain and horny as fuck. She's ragging it up. Mashing the boy. Hard on his body, even harder on the poor masochist's brain! By the 30s his body is jolting and his screams are going off the scale. Pain and panic. It's a sound like a man being ripped apart by wolves. Wolves do not know the meaning of mercy and neither does Tatjana. Somehow she overcomes all human instincts of kindness and drives on relentlessly in an orgy of sadistic power. The screaming fills the dungeon. It becomes a continuous howl. The sentence is complete. The guy is ripped to shreds. His ass is an oozing purple mess. Will Tatjana stop there and abort her sentence? No fucking chance!!
Models: Mistress Tatjana

Size: 604 MB
Duration: 6 min 15 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Paige Owens - Shoot and Swallow

Genre: Femdom POV, Masturbation Instruction, Jerk Off Instruction, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
Description: Crawl to me slave as I want to have some fun with you now that you've been unlocked from chastity. Today is the only time you are allowed to touch your own cock as I have a special surprise waiting for your hungry mouth. You get to stroke that horny dick for me as I tease you with my perky tits and beautiful asshole right in your face. You can look but you will never touch as teasing you is just so much fun! I love to see you beg for a release as you edge your cock to my instructions. Nothing will put a smile on my face more than seeing you shoot a load directly into the back of your throat as a true cum Slt does. Watching you be a nasty beauty as you swallow your own filth is exactly what will make your Mistress happy. Looks like you can barely hold it back so keep that mouth wide open for me Slt and prepare for a hot, sticky mess of cum! Mmmmmm isn't that tasty?!? Now show me how much you love being my cum dump and maybe I will just allow you to orgasm more frequently. I do love a hot boy who has a mouth filled with cum for their Mistress...
Models: Paige Owens

Size: 756 MB
Duration: 10 min 25 s

Download from K2S >

Femdom_Katie Kush - Controlling Slave Dick

Genre: Femdom POV, JOI, Cum Eating Instruction, Stockings
Description: Katie Kush wants to control you using your dick. You are her cock puppet. She knows you're weak for her body and wants to watch you jerk it and is going to tell you EXACTLY how to do it to make her happy. You will milk yourself and thank her for it. You are mesmerized by her tight body and soothing voice. You are just a wanking puppet, doing exactly what she says. Your balls are so heavy. It's making her latex clad pussy wet. She gives you a cum countdown. You blow your load and clean it up. You are owned.
Models: Katie Kush

Size: 647 MB
Duration: 8 min 52 s

Download from K2S >