Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kept

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping
Video language: English

Well, little Miss Elise Graves, I hope you are ready for a day full of rope, cocks and canes because that is what you are looking at. PD has a few hours to and you know that means he is going to spend them making your life miserable. If she were more receptive of the gifts he gives her this probably would not be so bad. She wants to be a stuck up little princess though, and that has a price.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 624.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Kept

A Taste For Submission

Studio: Sunshine Films/ HOM inc
Cast: Aja, Angel, Tanya Fox, Ashley Nickole, Betsy Demont, Valkyra, Jessica Lee
Genres: BDSM

There's many a tortuous turn to the devious mind of Mistress Tanya, an inventive dominatrix who caters to the bizarre whims of a roster of scrumptiously submissive clients. When her prize slave Lisa come to spend a weekend of sensual domination at Tanya's well-equipped dungeon, little does she know what surprise awaits her, beginning with the unexpected arrival of her worst enemy, Cynthia, who witnesses Lisa's humiliation,

Duration: 59:22
Video: 720x480, AVC (H.264), 1867kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 869.2 MB

Download A Taste For Submission

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Contradicting Slut

Cast: Zayda J

When someone plays games like that they are just asking to get hurt. Zayda doesn't realize how dangerous frustrating Elise can be. Elise is going to play her games, she is going to play rough, but the more Zayda tries to struggle or resist the more likely Elise is to take things to the next level.

Duration: 47:06

File size: 529.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Contradicting Slut

Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Rope Bondage, Submission, Domination, Torture, Spanking

Sleep is fitful and only possible after the exhaustion of constant shifting around and adjusting the stones that are my bed. It feels like my body has been covered in blows - the rocks are bruising me. Its getting colder. The sun is lower; It beams through a window and illuminates the details of what hovers above me. I am one of those web bound carcasses. As it darkens, the chirps and squishes begin -- shadowy flutters of darting fantoms swirl above me. They seem to be attracted by my presence -- often diving at me and bombing me with their droppings.
The smell grows fouler by the day; my toilet is my bed. In the beginning he would come and stand over me; staring, pissing, playing with himself. Today, when he brought me the slop, he was wearing a gas mask.
The everyday chores of the grounds are much more interesting as I allow my mind to wander to that creature entombed in my barn. It is less distracting of late because of the stink, and I now must face the task of cleaning it. I ha.

Duration: 50:55
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4822kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Creep Suck- Sierra Cirque

Intotheattic Zayda

Release Year: 2021

When she was ready to cum she had to tell me: I want to eat those bananas in my cunt, may I please cum? And it didn't take long either before she was saying just that. She fired off three orgasms that went from sounding like she was being eviscerated to calling home cows in a field. And when she'd pulled herself back together she was told to push those bananas from her cunt. To expel them. When they hit the floor I grabbed a fork and fed her pieces of it from the floor. She told me it tasted like pussy. She ate every last piece she pushed out. But I knew more was in her. So I unfettered her and had her squat on the floor for us. With her little piggy hook and ass hook still installed, pulling her head back in an unnatural position as she dug in her cunt for the last of the banana pieces.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:49
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 795.7 MB

Download Intotheattic Zayda

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Rope alternative pt 2

Release Year: 2021
Studio: FutileStruggles
Genres: Bondage

He leaves nyxon to endure the bondage while the cameras get different views and angles, so the viewer at home can get a better idea of what Eric has done. The clip cuts to Eric holding 2 pairs of panties. He explains that they have a drawing in the office, and the winners remove their panties. These panties are then used to gag nyxon. In they go.

Duration: 31:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 704.6 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Nyxon Rope alternative pt 2

Pussy Pounded Until the Cunt Cries - Sasha Heart

Release Year: 2016

Sasha Heart's body is absolutely incredible. She has perky breasts, an ass that won't quit, and an all over tight little figure that could make a grown man cry. That, however is not the plan. Matt Williams ball gags her and ties her legs so they are spread wide and her pussy exposed. Then he ties her nipple clamps down to the floor so that she can't move without causing herself pain. Only then does he take out the cane and start beating her ass and up and down her legs. It looks like Sasha is going to be the one doing all the crying today.
Next, Matt moves Sasha so that she is roped to a chair, her tits held in place by a breast harness. The best part of the setup, though, is the hitachi vibrator set to high power and taped down to the chair between her legs so that she can't move away from it pressing against her clit. All she is left to do is sit there cumming over and over again as Matt attaches clothespins, first to her nipples, and then down her stomach in a zipper. When he tear.

Duration: 35:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Pussy Pounded Until the Cunt Cries - Sasha Heart

Bdsm Sex Videos The Utmost Domination

Release Year: 2011
Studio: DominatedGirls
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Estella
Genres: BDSM, blowjob, facial, femdom, fetish, threesome, babes, black hair, blonde

Kathia and Nick are lovers, a modern Bonnie and Clyde, and they have their own slave, Estella. Whenever they find the mood, they come down to the cellar to fuck poor submissive girl and dominating her mercilessly.It is all part of the game of domination.

Duration: 41:21
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2736kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 876.8 MB

Download Bdsm Sex Videos The Utmost Domination

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickled

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Tits Torture

Wenona has been dragged here. Her body is completely immobilized.Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait.When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes,he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control.Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants.He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Tickled

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pinched

Release Year: 2010
Cast: Lavender Rayne

Lavender Rayne is about to get a hundred new reasons to cry. The rope is almost too tight for her to breathe in. It will serve to keep her in place while she faces the ever mounting torments that pour out of Cyd Black. He has no love for her, just a desire to hear her scream. As much as she may want to please him, it is going to be hard to suffer through everything he has planned.

Duration: 43:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 493.2 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Pinched

Pierced

Release Year: 2015
Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Anna Rose Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking

She knows exactly what she likes, and it's a lot of kinky, girl-on-girl sex. Rope bondage, strap-ons, candles, and corporal punishments all turn her on.

Duration: 55:12
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2683kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Pierced

Bait and Switch

Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Anal Hook, Pussy Licking, Vibrator, Torture, Needles, Flogging, Caning, Pain

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

HD Bdsm Sex Videos PD's B&B

Cast: Cici Rhodes

He thinks about leaving her outside for the wildlife to enjoy but PD isn't done with Cici yet. Being a guest in his home is not just about service and bondage. Sometimes it involves a little bit more suffering. He has a very thin cane that leaves a beautiful mark with every stinging blow. It is great for giving Cici a lesson in what it takes to please him.

Duration: 47:44

File size: 536.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos PD's B&B

Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Rain does not really stand a chance. Life is not fair sometimes, and for Rain this is one of them. If a good cry and a few screams are all she lets out during this experience she will be able to count herself as lucky.

Duration: 50:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 708.3 MB

Download Rainfall Rain Degrey, Elise Graves

There is no No Cosmic Orgasm

Release Year: 2015

London River is hot enough to make PD think about doing extremely terrible things to that body of hers. The kinds of things that make girls slip into a new state of mind, subspace, and make them forget that they were ever anything other than some man's sex toy.
It starts with stripping her, both of her clothing and her dignity. He cuts away the pretty dress she is wearing, piece by piece, leaving first her tits exposed, and then the rest of her. She'll get something more befitting her station to wear later.
She also needs to be shown how to respond to his attention. She can't just expect him to treat her softly and give her mind blowing orgasms without getting a little something in return. PD loves to watch his girls suffer. He keeps them around just for the times when he wants to hear a lady scream her brains out. Whether it's with whip, or cane, or his bare hands, he has a lot of ways to make a girl sing the songs he wants to hear.
This piece is inspired by Quoom's article "Ca.

Duration: 53:22
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6723kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download There is no No Cosmic Orgasm

Ella Jane

Cast: Ella Jane

Ella Jane looks on with nervous anticipation as her arms are bound as far away from her body as possible. She's told to open her mouth. A large rag is stuffed deep into her gaping hole. Tape is wrapped around her head to keep it in.
Those tits! They are tied tight and attached to the bar above her. Her arms are pinned behind her back and a huge red ball gag keeps her mouth open. Her tits are tightened and she's made to stand on her tippy toes.
Again her tits are tied. This time she's suspended and her ankles are attached to her massive boobs. She spins around holding her legs up as much as she can to put as little strain on her breasts as possible.

Duration: 32:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7350kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Ella Jane

Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation

Abigail Dupree knows all too well that the life of a slave girl is a hard one. She lives under the complete control of her master Matt. She succumbs to his every will and whim, comes to his every beck and call. But her life is about to get even harder with the plans Matt has for her today.

Matt ties his slave up to a chair with her legs spread and her arms behind her head, completely defenseless. Then he cuts off the skimpy little dress she is wearing so that he has complete access to give pain or pleasure to whatever part of her body serves him best. He has lots of toys he wants to play with today, and Abigail is the best one of all.

Duration: 35:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7322kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Abigail Dupree

Ex-Termination

Release Year: 2018
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

This one is brutal and filled with rage. It's for all the guys out there whose ex-girlfriends would say cruel and nasty to things to them... and for the girls too who need their mouths to be punished. Dr. Mercies got a great release from this session, and Kendra found a certain happy place as well. This one has prolonged, extreme face fucking, rough foot and dildo gagging, deep ass eating, and strict bondage that kept Kendra's head just where Dr. Mercies wanted it.

Duration: 40:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2223kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 700.1 MB

Download Ex-Termination

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Spread Part Two

Cast: Alexxa Bound

Her name is Alexxa Bound and it is an appropriate name. She is not going anywhere today. People think that PD is doing these sluts a kindness when he fills their holes. They do not understand how humiliating it is to have your body used without any control over what is happening.

Duration: 44:48

File size: 504.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Spread Part Two

Cici Rhodes - Between the Lines

Cast: Cici Rhodes
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture, Bound, Breast torture

Cici Rhodes is going to have a good day. PD is feeling particularly sadistic at the moment and he plans to have as much fun as possible with this girl while he has her in his clutches.
The fun starts with a painful predicament. Weights are hung from her tits and her arms and legs are secured to a wooden frame. When he slides the spike board under her ass things get even worse for her. The ring gag in her mouth keeps her from clinching her teeth to bear the pain. The more she screams the more the open hole lets her spit dribble down her body. She tries talking through it but all that comes out is nonsense.
Laying down looked like it would be easier but it just gave PD better access to her most sensitive places. He begins to work his hands between her legs and she is helpless to stop him. All she can do is let out pitiful moans that express the pain of her humiliation and the intense sexual longing that her situation leaves her with. She knows she shouldn't want what he is doing to he.

Duration: 38:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1403kbps

File size: 429.9 MB

Download Cici Rhodes - Between the Lines