Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

Is this the best orgasm of her life? With her legs spread and bound with rope, she's vulnerable. She's at the mercy of a master of bondage. But she trusts her. And that's key. She knows it's only with trust that she can reach the dopamine-fuelled orgasms that are about to come. This film is deeper, darker and more powerful than any bondage movie we've created before. If you know how incredibly sensual, liberating and arousing these techniques are, you'll need no convincing to watch this. But if these sexual practices are new to you, we urge you to watch this with an open mind. Because this is the ultimate sensory experience.

Format: mp4
Duration: 55:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Charlotta Submissive Bondage Massage

Bait and Switch

Release Year: 2019
Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Maddy O'Reilly
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

I don't consider myself a prude. It's important for a performer to set her limits and demand that they be respected. Producers, clients, customers, men never respect our limits. They push, they twist, the bargain. This time it's gone too far. I came for a simple bondage shoot. He had different ideas. It started with a few little touches. Nothing I haven't put up with before. I told him I was uncomfortable. That only made him mad. It all went down hill from there. I keep using my safeword. I keep calling "red", but I think it amuses him and excites him. If he ever lets me go I'll tell the world what he did to me. If they even believe me it won't make a difference.

Duration: 58:35
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Bait and Switch

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cheap Fuck

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Zayda J
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Zayda J wanted a rough, humiliating experience. She knew she deserved it. She knows what she is. Just a cheap, easy fuck for whatever man comes along. A mouth, a snatch and an ass, all waiting to be stuffed. That is all she is good for. That is all she knows how to be. There is no use denying it. PD is not even punishing her for that. He is just hurting her body because he knows that as long as there is a cock at the end of the tunnel Zayda will take any pounding he dishes out.

Duration: 47:53
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 669.8 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Cheap Fuck

After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Long term bondage isn't all languishing in a cage. Siouxsie Q thought that was terrible but right about now she is longing for it like it was part of the good old days. Well, when she was sitting around and waiting all she could dream about was getting a little bit of attention from PD. Now that she's getting it? Well, maybe she should have thought more about the consequences before hand.
She's got a lot of time to ruminate on her current situation. PD is methodical when taking her apart. A block gag muffles her screams while the flogger impacts her pussy. He decides to let her really belt it out, though, when he starts attaching electricity to her most sensitive parts. Her nipples may get the most voltage but the way he keeps flicking at her pussy with the exposed wiring has her clit feeling like it is on fire.
Then comes her horse ride. It's a simple wooden wedge. She's straddling it, her weight resting on her pussy. Heavy loads, wrapped in steel, are attached to her ankles, pulli.

Duration: 50:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2681kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download After Languishing In Long Term Bondage

Played With sc 2

Cast: Sister Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Anal, Dildo, Cumshot, Ring Gag, Vibrator, Zapper, Flogging, Hanging, Suspension, Spanking

Sister Dee is still asking for more. Like the wanton slut she is there's not much he can't do to her. Sitting on the edge of the table with her legs spread he obviously needs to fuck her. Once he pulls the table out she's on her tiptoes. Perfect time to get his dick wet. Why use just her cunt when her ass looks perfectly usable too. She takes every inch and moans. After all his efforts he's tired, but she's aching for more. He gets a sandwich and watches her as he eats. He contemplates what he's going to do to her next.

Duration: 31:49
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2693kbps

File size: 657.3 MB

Download Played With sc 2

Anna De Ville Directs Her Own Fantasy With Balls Deep Anal - HD 720p

It becomes clear the "place" they are going to invade is, in fact, Anna breathtaking body. And when it comes to having her precious asshole pounded, Anna loves to be in charge.

Duration: 53:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4393kbps
Audio: 196kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Anna De Ville Directs Her Own Fantasy With Balls Deep Anal - HD 720p

Elise Graves Bondage Therapy Part 2

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Toys

At first he thought that meant taking her to the edge and bringing her back. It wasn't long before her realized that that wasn't going to be enough.

Duration: 34:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6759kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Elise Graves Bondage Therapy Part 2

Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked

Release Year: 2021
Genres: Blowjob, Facial, Rimjob

Rebecca Vanguard (previously known as Sailor Luna) is back, this time for even harsher treatment then before. On the menu: 3 days of depravity and hard, rough use. This was day 1. Dr. Mercies interviewed Rebecca and then immediately proceeded to face-fuck her. There was a lot of deep ass eating, of course, with Rebecca using her finger to deliver an-extra thorough cleaning. All the while, she was spanked, paddled, and face-slapped. As cum dripped down her face, Dr. Mercies congratulated her on completing her warmup. Rebecca did a good job submitting. Dr. Mercies was quite pleased.

Duration: 41:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6262kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Rebecca Vanguard - Prepped to Be Wrecked

Vibrator Torment

Release Year: 2020
Studio: DungeonCorp
Cast: Leah Lea
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Domination, Torture, Humiliation

Jazmin tells me that she has asked her partners in the past to tie her up...Of course, this is a great indication that Jazmin wants to be helpless and used...After a short talk about her dating habits, I tie her on screen...You can see Jazmin transform, from a smilling model to a helpless bitch as the ropes and gag go on...I take joy in using her for my sadistic fantasies, as I keep her bound, and back and forth between pleasure and discomfort...Enjoy, Ogre...

Duration: 38:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2203kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 676.5 MB

Download Vibrator Torment

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Missing

Cast: Juliette Black

Pay no attention to the slut inside the box, Juliette. If you can make PD happy maybe you will never have to find out why she is screaming. But, if you are not careful you may learn firsthand why that little remote gets such a big sound out of her.

Duration: 44:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1406kbps

File size: 494.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Missing

Scream - Tricia Oaks

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Dee
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation

Sister Dee has a soft spot for hot women in tight bondage. It makes her want to see if she can make Tricia Oaks scream. For her part, she is not with Sister Dee long before the bruises begin to show. All up and down her legs and ass the marks of their day together are clearly visible. They remind both of them who is in control of their relationship.

Duration: 56:54
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 640.2 MB

Download Scream - Tricia Oaks

TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

Studio: TopGrl
Cast: Rain DeGrey
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture, Spanking, Toys

In order to do so, it is important to know that Rain isn't like most people. To adequately play with Rain requires the desire to be mean. The desire to see Rain scream and cry, to whimper and moan.

Duration: 58:48
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2677kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download TopGrl Rain DeGrey Toying with Rain

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sensual Rope

Cast: Siren Wolfs
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

Siren Wolf and Elise Graves are spending the day together and already things are getting hot. Elise is very sensual in everything she does; from the way she ties the rope to how she handles her whip. You can see how much Siren loves her touch. And she may complain about the pain Elise is inflicting on her, but one look at her dripping cunt says that her protests are all for show. She wants to feel every bit of it. Her creamy little pussy gives it away.

Duration: 46:45

File size: 526.0 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Sensual Rope

Sexy Brina James

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Torture, Humilation

In his training style Brina is going to have to learn to take pain, but she's also going to learn how to suck cock. On her back, upside down, sitting up, and any other way you can think of.

Duration: 50:05
Video: 850x478, AVC (H.264), 2695kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Sexy Brina James

Katharine Caned Part 4 Katharine Cane

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Katharine Cane

She was afraid of the electric interrogation at first, but she learned to love answering our questions and the little shocks that came with our displeasure.

Duration: 32:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1781kbps

File size: 458.1 MB

Download Katharine Caned Part 4 Katharine Cane

Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk

Release Year: 2011
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Device, Humiliation, Suspension, Torture

Nicki Blue was a rare commodity. When she came to us she was a girl who still had the last symbol of her purity. Claire Adams could not bring herself to break that last seal, but it does not mean they cannot have a little fun.In all of the fantasies that dance through her mind at night Nicki is just a helpless sacrifice to the appetites of men. They tie her down and use her to satisfy their sexual depravities. She had never imagined that being in service to a woman could be so gratifying. The memory of her time with Claire has replaced her longing for a man.

Duration: 53:31

File size: 602.0 MB

Download Nicki Blue, Claire Adams - White Silk

Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Studio: InfernalRestraints
Cast: Delirious Hunter

It makes her screams echo back into her ears whenever the cane comes down on her ass, thighs or calves.Then again, having her head free doesn't do her much good if she is shackled down.

Duration: 34:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6715kbps
Audio: 121kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Delirious Hunter Headless Hunter Part 2

Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Hazel Hypnotic
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination

The first few whip lashes bring her back to the real world. Once she is all the way with us again we have a few needs that she needs to meet. PD wants his cock sucked. The members want to see some more tears.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:11
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps

File size: 489.4 MB

Download Training of H Part 5 Hazel Hypnotic

Taylor Made

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Taylor Mae
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob

Taylor Mae is 19 years old and she's already dabbled in the BDSM lifestyle. She's ready to try it in a more thorough going environment. He gets her tied up and she admits being excited between nervous giggles. She's there to have some new experiences, but he's brought her here to put his dick in her. He tests her first; having her lick his balls and then suck his dick. He tries different positions with her. Before he's finished with her treatment he has to bring his excitement down. He cums on her face and now he can focus on doing her good. His torment gets her prepared before he makes her cum hard.

Duration: 37:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7337kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Taylor Made

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Leather and Lace

Cast: Iona Grace

We have said it time and time again. Big tits are big targets. Iona Grace came into this knowing what to expect but it didn't make it hurt any less. Her breasts are getting tied off right away and it will be a long time before they are set free. Every second they spend in bondage makes them more perceptive to every sensation.

Duration: 43:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1402kbps

File size: 493.1 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Leather and Lace