Helpless In Strict Bondage Sex | Brutal Torment

Modern Inquisition - Karin

Release Year: 2021
Video language: English

There have been several witnesses reporting this scandolous, trouble making girl. It was announced that she has been seen laying completely naked in nature, lolling her infamous body in the sun and even masturbating! What a shame! But we have been informed about her, so the girl has been arrested and marched off for prison and re-education in our bastille
Karin, prisoner no.18, so got the chance to train against her badness and perverse longings, supported by the organisations therapies. The Reverend Mother decided to keep her as a long-time inmate, as it seems to be recommended to change her personal character by completely restructuring her mind. The Reverend is sure, Karin is a modern witch. Beside severe methods of punishment a painful therapy begins.

Format: real
Duration: 56:23
Video: 640x480, RV40
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 301.5 MB

Download Modern Inquisition - Karin

RealTimeBondage Endza

Release Year: 2015
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Endza
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humiliation, Torture

It is almost time to be done with our little Bondage Monkey, Endza. As much as we love having her, no good thing can last forever, and live feeds are no exception. At some point we're going to have to untie Endza, probably put some clothes back on her, and turn the cameras off.

Format: mp4
Duration: 59:00
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2682kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download RealTimeBondage Endza

Wet Wrapped Marina

Release Year: 2012
Studio: HardTied
Cast: Marina
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Hardcore, Domination, Dildo, Anal

Marina is wearing one of the hottest outfits imaginable. It is a latex body-suit that hugs her every curve. She is frog-tied on bed and even though her pussy is covered it won't help her very much. Really the latex covering her crotch just makes the perfect holster for our most powerful vibrator.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 49:44
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 1464kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 590.4 MB

Download Wet Wrapped Marina

Sinful - Eden Sin - 720p

Cast: Eden Sin
Genres: Ass Caning, Ball Gag, Breast Flogging, Caning, Clothespins, Clothespins on Nipples, Drool, Fingering, Flogging

Eden Sin's name is perfectly themed for the way things are going to go for her on today's show. When she starts out, Eden is pristine. She is adorable and petite and all gussied up in a little pink dress. Were it not for the rope around her neck and thighs, you might think she were on her way to the park for a nice picnic. As our show goes on though, she is sullied with the filth of carnal want and sin, and it's all thanks to us.
Matt Williams fits Eden's mouth with a huge black ball gag, holding her face in a look of permanent surprise. Then he slices off that little dress of hers so he can see how hard her nipples have already gotten from the excitement. Once he sees how much they are sticking out it's all he can do to clip some nipple clamps onto her and watch as she winces. The winces turn to shudders as Matt takes out the whip and begins tearing into her chest with it.
Next Matt puts Eden down on her back and ties her feet up behind her head by the ankles. He ties her nipple cl.

Duration: 31:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7319kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sinful - Eden Sin - 720p

Shyla Stylez

This week we welcome the lovely Shyla Stylez back to the site. Most of you are familiar with Shyla and her glorious body and amazing looks. And, for those few of you that may not be familiar with her, prepare yourself... With her gargantuan breasts bound in string, Shyla struggles as she is greedily manhandled by The Pope. As The Pope palms her breasts we see the sheer magnitude of her glorious orbs. The flogger is brandished and Shyla receives a brutal flogging across her bare flesh and then her erect nipples are clamped. Shyla squeals and moans as her cunt is fingered and then she is ruthlessly made to cum by her Master... Now, Shyla finds herself in a precarious position as she is stretched over the cube doggie style. With her ass in the air and her mouth gagged, Shyla endures another vicious flogging at the hands of her Master. Then, when the flogging subsides, Tens pads are applied to her round ass and she is dildo fucked by The Pope. As her ass twitches, her Master plunges the d.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 53:39
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 827kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 340.0 MB

Download Shyla Stylez

Hardcore Humiliation For Sexy Slave Devilynne

Release Year: 2016
Cast: Devilynne
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture

Devilynne is an up and coming starlet and she's looking for her big break when she finds herself in O.T.'s office. She's determined to get the job, but he doesn't seem too sure about her. He says that he can tell a lot about a girl from the smell of her panties. It seems odd, but she waits until he looks away and removes them for him to sniff, and clearly he smells something promising, because she gets the job. Devilynne is about to learn first hand, though, that there is no easy way to the top, as she finds herself gagged and tied up in leather straps on the floor surrounded by people waiting to touch her.
O.T. sets her up, laying her down on her stomach and strapping her ankles to her neck in a hog tie. Then Matt Williams sticks a stocking over her head and gives her an electrical tape gag and blindfold, tying the stocking to her feet as well so that her head is held up. O.T. pulls up her skirt so he can tickle her and she starts screaming, so he decides he'd better give her someth.

Duration: 34:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7348kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Hardcore Humiliation For Sexy Slave Devilynne

Train My Mouth, Punish My Teddy

Release Year: 2019
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Blowjob, Rough sex, Rimming, Humiliation

Jessica is back for her second oral training session. This time, though, her session is extra cruel, because her teddy bear gets punished whenever she takes her mouth off Dr. Mercies' cock. Lots of very hard face fucking, deep ass eating, and foot worship here. Jessica was crying nonstop, but remember, she's a submissive masochist and seeks this kind of treatment.

Duration: 40:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1912kbps
Audio: 120kbps

File size: 612.6 MB

Download Train My Mouth, Punish My Teddy

Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

Release Year: 2016
Studio: RealTimeBondage
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Torture, Humiliation

They answer questions and we get to test the limits of their endurance for intense bondage positions. Abigail is in a modified hogtie, tightly roped into a cold, iron frame, while we give her the initial interrogation.

Duration: 37:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7335kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree Tasty Part 1

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ravaged

Cast: Elise Graves
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

What does Ravaged mean to Elise Graves? It means hard bondage,intense discipline and incredible orgasms. It means pain, suffering,
humiliation and . Ravaged means being bent over, whipped and used like a piece of property.What does ravaged look like? It looks like thick, red welts across her thighs and ass from the caning; like thin stripes across her back from the whip. It looks like a shaking, crying, cumming Elise with a cock jammed down her throat to stifle her screams.And how does ravaged feel for Elise? That is the easiest one. To her
being ravaged feels like a dream come true. In fact, it is all of her wildest, dirtiest, sexiest dreams made manifest in a series of sexual
celebrations.

Duration: 55:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1407kbps

File size: 619.5 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Ravaged

Discipline in Russia Scene 39

Cute Russian brunette is punished. She undergoes various humiliations including some mild hand spanking, suspension from a harness + light whipping before the main event: her caning. She has a higher tolerance for pain than some of the other girls in these videos but does let out a few screams toward the end.

Duration: 59:55
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3414kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Discipline in Russia Scene 39

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Greedy Cunt

Cast: Penny Pax
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Humilation, Torture

What does Penny need from Elise Graves right now? She needs rough bondage and rougher handling. She hides it well at first, but you can tell that once she starts getting it she loves it.Penny's hands are tied over her head. She is standing on one leg. The blindfold that Elise made from her panties is blocking out all light. Most girls, when they feel the whip across their skin in this situation panic and begin to scream. All Penny gives in response are squeaks of surprise and moans of pleasure.On the table a different type of torment is in store. Penny needs to admit that she is a greedy little ass slut if she wants to feel any of the relief that Elise can provide. With her holes so stuffed and her clit getting the most intense vibrations of her life, she will say or do anything if it means she will be allowed to cum. The brutal intensity of the breast bondage she is in hardly even registers compared to the feelings between her legs.

Duration: 46:22

File size: 521.7 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Greedy Cunt

NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Release Year: 2004
Genres: BDSM, Spanking, Torture, Lesbian, MaleDom, Gas Mask, Needles

Sir B throws a hard fetish party for Alisha Angel and Niasa. His willing female slaves are subjected to a lengthy and grueling application of discipline and suffering on his victims that is never ending.

Duration: 49:22
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1992kbps
Audio: 60kbps

File size: 745.1 MB

Download NightMare On 104th St. Part 2

Vannessa Phoenix - Abandoned and Helpless Teen Gets Wrecked

Man Machine expensive long. Woman picked fellow traveler. The girl had nothing to pay, we had to suck dick and get a dick in pussy

Duration: 31:53
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2636kbps

File size: 646.4 MB

Download Vannessa Phoenix - Abandoned and Helpless Teen Gets Wrecked

Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

Studio: FutileStruggles / Clips4Sale
Cast: Luna

It has been a while since Luna paid me a visit and I always do my best to be a good host... I loe to entertain! Not really, but I'll make an exception for Luna. I lead her in with a handful of her hair. I make her feel at home by groping and manhandling her for a while. A ballgag keeps her quiet and a neckrope keeps her in place as I bind her upper body. Luna in bondage really spruces up the place and een more so when I order her to turn in a circle so we can enjoy all of the angles of her bound body. I don't want Luna to feel excluded, so she gets another round of groping and spankings! Sometimes I forget my manners and I realize I have not offered Luna a seat, well I quickly remedy that. I remove her ballgag. I then tie her to the chair with her ankles crossed and her thighs pulled apart wide and tied off. Her elbows are tied overhead and her hair is tied back. She endures her bondage for a short while before the clip abruptly ends.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6824kbps

Download Crossed Wrist Chairtie for Luna

HT - Hailey Young and PD - The Strong Vibration

Cast: Hailey Young
Genres: BDSM, Extreme Bondage, Humilation, Hardcore, Fetish, Domination

The pain of being over vibrated is something that most men do not understand. Hailey Young, to them, just looks like she is complaining about a good time. What they don't understand is exactly how much agony she is in, or why. Sure, the stimulation feels great at first.
She may even get an orgasm or two out of it. But a machine is relentless. It doesn't care that her clit has been rubbed until it is red and raw; that it is burning like someone is running the current directly through it.
She may go numb for a bit. She may even learn to love how it feels. But for right now all she can think about is the things she would do if meant the vibration would stop, even for a minute.

Duration: 40:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5634kbps
Audio: 108kbps

Download HT - Hailey Young and PD - The Strong Vibration

Completely immobilized

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Wenona
Genres: BDSM, Bondage, Dildo, Vibrator, Tits Torture

Bound in rope; she struggles, twists, and grunts. Her head is covered so there's nothing for her to do, but wait. When he arrives she's not much better off. He takes her clothes, he whips her, he tickles her, and he makes her orgasm whether she wants it or not. Wenona is completely under his control. Every which way he decides to tie her she's basically screwed. He gets what he wants, but will she ever get what she wants. He gives her orgasms aplenty, but is that truly what Wenona wants?

Duration: 37:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Completely immobilized

HD Bdsm Sex Videos Graceless Slut

Cast: Odile
Genres: BDSM, Humiliation, Torture, Whipping

Odile is not the most graceful of sluts to come our way but that will not stop PD from enjoying her. At least she knows how to look him in the eye when she begs for more. The rest she can learn as she goes. The lessons are not hard. Cum when told, fuck or suck whenever a cock is presented and always beg for more. If she can master those few skills then at least she may survive her time.

Duration: 44:53

File size: 504.9 MB

Download HD Bdsm Sex Videos Graceless Slut