Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal
Video language: English

He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Format: mp4
Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Mistress Gaia Ass Strapon

Makfuk

Mark Me with Your Teeth

Cast: Miss Flora

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy! Continuing with her sensual domination, Miss Flora returns to her light spanking and stroking, as her slave slips away into subspace. As Miss Flora begins to have more and more fun, a smile widens across her face and by the end, the slave's backside is pink and sore. Ready to fill her slave's hole, Miss Flora.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9785kbps
Audio: 128kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Mark Me with Your Teeth

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Chastity Urethral Sounding and Anal Humiliation Rubber Threesome

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Playtime with minax is always exciting! Her intensity goes up to 11!

Mistress minax is training slave benzo with heavy leather bondage and regular femdom sessions. Today she has some edgy things on the menu including humiliation, anal probing, sounding and chastity!

Benzo is so named because minax finds torturing him to be incredibly pleasurable, relaxing and medicinal. They have a wonderful "throw me in the briar patch" lifestyle bdsm dynamic. Her playful and vicious side is very genuine and sexy.

Mistress eve minax is smart, refreshing and fun whenever we play together. Even the cameraman isn't safe around her! She dominates on both sides of the lens in this fun movie featuring two latex-clad femdoms teaming up in a "fourth wall" breaking foursome to fill every orifice of poor slave benzo starting with his ass, then mouth and then even his poor little piss hole.

To better facilitate cbt, mistress minax shows off her bondage massage table, complete with metal rings and a .

Duration: 35:00
Video: 854x480, AVC (H.264), 2310kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 642.3 MB

Download Chastity Urethral Sounding and Anal Humiliation Rubber Threesome

Makfuk

Mark Me with Your Teeth

Cast: Miss Flora
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Spanking

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy! Continuing with her sensual domination, Miss Flora returns to her light spanking and stroking, as her slave slips away into subspace. As Miss Flora begins to have more and more fun, a smile widens across her face and by the end, the slave's backside is pink and sore. Ready to fill her slave's hole, Miss Flora.

Download Mark Me with Your Teeth

Makfuk

Introducing Nora 720P

Release Year: 2017

Hadjara and Chary were always two crazy chicks. They find most 'classic' stuff boring and old, and they crave for something more extreme, something more kinky... like some pee-smelling, pussy eating, ass-licking afternoon bonanza on a sunny afternoon, next to a pool. And you better believe, if these horny vixens get something in their mind, nobody can stop them to achieve it.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4885kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Introducing Nora 720P

Makfuk

Medical Monitoring Sissy Joy - Chastity Electrical CBT EKG

Genres: Femdom ,Foot Domination, Foot Fetish

Medical monitoring is an essential component of the clinical research process and this is a day for pushing the boundaries of the Hippocratic Oath!

Sissy Joy has always been intimidated by electrical play so I am eager to introduce her to the settings on my favorite tens unit. This cbt toy doubles as a legitimate medical device so I triple-down with my lab coat as I strap my experimental subject down onto an adjustable colonoscopy bed.

Once the anal thermometer is secured inside of her, Sissy Joy will be probed, prodded and prostate massaged while nice and tight inside the custom sized sleepsack. Using an EKG machine, I can monitor all of her vital statistics including her heart rate but also sap pressure and even oxygen concentration levels, in case I want to control their breathing!

There is no hiding your arousal or fear from my machines, so this is the perfect time to ask Joy some hard-hitting questions about what fetishes really make her tick... but then I can't resist p.

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8965kbps
Audio: 188kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Medical Monitoring Sissy Joy - Chastity Electrical CBT EKG

Makfuk

Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy!

Download Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Makfuk

Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Miss Flora enjoys some sensual fun with her slave in our new fetish clip, 'Mark Me With Your Teeth'. In jaw-droppingly sexy lace lingerie, this sadistic German Domina begins her session with some uncharacteristically softcore sensitive foreplay; massaging her submissive's buttocks and stroking his back. She dons a black latex medical glove which is dripping with lube, and gently teases her sub's hole before sliding a finger inside. Miss Flora knows how to satisfy a slave, and expertly works her fingers in his hole, and he submits to her deeper and deeper. She drags his head back by his hair and decorates his hungry asshole with a pretty jewelled metal butt plug - fit for a sissy!

Download Miss Flora Mark Me with Your Teeth

Makfuk

Jasmine Webb

Release Year: 2017
Genres: slave, humilation, femdom, cuckold,big ass, pov.

Global Superstar Jasmine Webb is one of the most beautiful women in the world. In her Femdom debut, she shows her mean side... She loves having her ass and feet worshipped by whiteboys!

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Jasmine Webb

Makfuk

Fitness Femdoms

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Lezdom, Strapon

Hello, Mistress is very similar in the way your slave will lubricate the sock dildo mount with a spit on a tool so that she will be fucked in the ass with both, but below are the details of the scene so you can see the differences:please use the same female slave of the last time. You and your friend Mistress, sitting on the couch wearing your huge strapon. Both you and your friend should wear a pair of white socks at the ankle like in the previous clip. Not sneakers. This is for the aesthetics of the clip. You will explain to your slave, who since she has behaved well the last time with socks, deserves to be completely possessed by dirty and sweaty socks. You and your friend have to watch and watch the slave, while she is dressed in sportswear, with white ankle diadora stockings and old sneakers while she is training hard with machines or gym equipment (of any kind).If you don't have an exercise equipment, you can have him do pilates-type workouts. Put the plug in the slave's ass to.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fitness Femdoms

Makfuk

Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Seductive Interrogation part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation part 1

Makfuk

Aneta, Lukas - Lukas's Ass Is Destroyed

Release Year: 2018
Studio: Submissed
Cast: Aneta, Lukas
Genres: Female Domination, High Heels, Handjob, Submissive Male

In this Bound Men Wanked update Aneta shows us his beautiful cock. First he is getting teased until his cock is fully erect, this way Aneta can let him beg for it to wank it. He gets his way, but just when he thinks he may not be allowed to cum at all he is wanked even harder and faster until he blast his hot cum all over the place.

Duration: 31:09
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Aneta, Lukas - Lukas's Ass Is Destroyed

Makfuk

Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Cast: Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid
Genres: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recoveryAshley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriendDr Fires summons hi.

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Break Up Therapy Ever

Makfuk

Fitness Femdoms

Cast: Mistress Gaia

Let the slave wear the diadora socks and always use the ones for the whole video, while you and your friend Mistress can put on more gym socks.

Small precision about the scenario I just sent, dildos are a little longer than the last video. Therefore, the slave can spit on the dildo sock and lick it so as to use more saliva, and in case you do not have enough saliva, You Mistress you can spit on the dildo sock and ordered the slave to spread the saliva to make it faster.

Hello Mistress, is very similar in the way in which your slave will have to lubricate it with her saliva on the sock dildo mounted on a harness so that she will be fucked in the ass with both of them, but here are the details of the scene so that you can notice the differences:

Please use the same female slave as last time.You and your friend Mistress,sitting on the couch wearing your huge strapons. Both you and your friend should wear a pair of white ankle-diadora socks as in the previous clip. Not sneakers. .

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fitness Femdoms

Makfuk

Pulled Pork

Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, Domination, Anal Fisting Toys Strapon Plug, Bondage, Torture, Latex

Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Shemale, Female. Mistress Damazonia fucks a huge ass dildo Natalie. Sticks his hand in a hot ass

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Pulled Pork

Makfuk

Jillian Janson 2

Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship, Strapon

Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Jillian Janson 2