Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: All Sex, Fetish, Deep Throat, Femdom, Face Sitting
Video language: English

What happens when you put powerful women in charge of pleasure? You get CFNM! Volume 3 features some major cock rocking to all your favorite fetishes...

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:54
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2832kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 648.1 MB

Download CFNM Partying 3 Scene 2

Makfuk

Scavenger Hunt In The March Of The Forest

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Mistress Sara Stahl

The adrenaline that is released during hunting let's make an Unmogliche stuff this wild Sau, which is already known from my Stallnutten Clips, it has got twice today with our horny Strappis. Much better in his booty gaaaaanz slowly and then again quickly puncture as a short process to make up both sides and always have alternately the cattle ! You could also say we have captured a wild and ridden and as always sea very patient ! Whether he was broken afterwards .

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Scavenger Hunt In The March Of The Forest

Makfuk

Jillian Janson part 2

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Femdom, High Heels, Stockings, Blonde, Strap-on

Miss Janson sees her favorite wimpstain Marcelo walking home from work so she kidnaps him and takes him to her Dungeon. She makes him lick her ass and feet, and then fucks his sissy ass!

Duration: 44:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Jillian Janson part 2

Makfuk

Cum Covered Cock

Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cum Covered Cock

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck - Cruel Assfuck

Makfuk

Turning the Nerd to a Slut

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Lance Hart
Genres: FemDom,FaceSitting, Kunilingus,Ass lick,All sex

Maci and Cherry have the nerd on all fours, ready to get fucked in the ass. They have broken his will and his balls, and now they are going to turn him into their little ass slut...

While Cherry breaks his ass in, Maci teases him, "You like getting fucked like a slut don't you?"
Maci makes the nerd to smell her perfect pussy through her white pantyhose while Cherry pounds his ass in a couple positions. They humiliate him, degrade him, and do it until he likes it.

While Cherry has him bent over the couch, Maci milks his cock from below. They encourage him to cum all over her perfect perky natural tits while getting fucked from behind. They need him to love getting his ass fucked, and this is how they brainwash him.

Cherry fucks his ass, and they make him to say out lout what a slut he is until he finally cums a huge load all over Maci's perfect tits.

Duration: 43:27
Video: 640x360, AVC (H.264), 2932kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 974.1 MB

Download Turning the Nerd to a Slut

Makfuk

Fefe - Face Fuck With Top Girl Angel Lima

Release Year: 2014
Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Fefe - Face Fuck With Top Girl Angel Lima

Makfuk

Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

What is the solution if you live in a relationship where both parts are submissive? Does the sex work? The answer is yes. All they have to do is to visit Mistress Kathia's bdsm club and offer their body to the Domina, letting her do anything she wants to them. Kathaia's control turns both Sophie and Renato on without end to the point when they have an earth-shattering climax.

Duration: 24:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Sophie Lynx

Makfuk

abstrafung

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Carmen's companion, Miss Kelly, preps their slave's ass for what's to come. She has his legs tied high in the air so he can't lower as she works. She shoves plenty of lube in his hole, slowly slipping her entire fist deep inside. When Carmen arrives, the real fun can begin. The two dominating Mistresses drill a few dildos in his ass.

Duration: 45:05
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1502kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 540.1 MB

Download abstrafung

Makfuk

Testing the new slave

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Lady Anette gets to know her new slave, who is kneeling before her. She is wearing only thigh high boots, besides that, she is completely naked. She is slapping the slave's face,bites his hands, shoulders, tortures his nipples and scratches his back. She wants to know how much he can bear.

Duration: 33:30
Video: 852x480, AVC (H.264), 3300kbps
Audio: 139kbps

File size: 844.8 MB

Download Testing the new slave

Makfuk

Nina Hartley

Studio: Nina
Cast: Nina Hartley
Genres: Strapon, Female Domination

Nina Hartley here, bringing you on another field trip into my dungeon, with a few of my friends. You know I always make sure the people loyal to me, get what they want out of their loyalty... well, that doesn't mean I won't take a little pleasure myself, from overwhelming them and watching them lose control! It's such a delicious thing to do between consenting adults... maybe a few more consenting adults than my playmate was expecting!

Duration: 25:05
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3375kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 643.3 MB

Download Nina Hartley

Makfuk

Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Makfuk

Veronica Moser

Veronica says: " According to my tattoo, I can be a bitch - especially when I have a submissive guy at my feet who loves to be mistreated as my personal shit slave and fuck stud. He did a great job licking my cunt and fucking my ass, so I rewarded him with an intimate dinner for two - I can be a nice bitch too !"

Format: avi
Duration: 29:45
Video: 800x450, DivX 5, 991kbps

File size: 246.0 MB

Download Veronica Moser

Makfuk

Schnitzeljagd Im Marchenwald Teil One Verfolgt Gefangen

Video language: German

Diese Wildsau, die auch aus meinen Stallnutten Clips schon bekannt ist, hat es heute doppelt bekommen mit unseren geilen Strappis. Viel besser in seine Beute gaaaaanz langsam und dann wieder schnell einzustechen als kurzen Prozess zu machen Von beiden Seiten und immer schon abwechselnd haben wir das Vieh erlegt ! Man konnte auch sagen wir haben ein Wildpferd eingefangen und eingeritten und das wie immer seehr Geduldig ! Ob er danach gebrochen war . ?

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Schnitzeljagd Im Marchenwald Teil One Verfolgt Gefangen

Makfuk

Best Break Up Therapy

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery
Ashley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriend
Dr Fires summon.

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Best Break Up Therapy

Makfuk

Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 35:19
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 412.6 MB

Download Nika Noire and Daac Ramsey - Vicious Humiliation

Makfuk

Gianna - Cum Covered Cock

Cast: Gianna Dior
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Stockings

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum.

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Gianna - Cum Covered Cock