Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

Seduced, Tied to the Wall

Venessa has lured Lance into a dungeon to have some fun. He thinks they are going to hook up, but she has other plans. She teases him and lightly knees his balls at first, letting him know that she's into to some freaky stuff. She's very sweet and flirty, and seems so innocent in her pigtails and purple leggings.. She tells him that she'll suck his dick if he can take a little ballbusting. After a few kicks, she convinces him to let her tie him to a wall. As soon as he's naked and fully restrained, she leaves him tied up with sore balls.. Venessa returns to Lance in the dungeon. She has left him tied up for a very long time. "Honestly, I kind of forgot about you [giggle]" She's wearing black pantyhose, and a tight black teddy. Now that he's completely restrained, and his balls are as blue as possible, she lets loose with some real hard kicks. He only gets a break when she decides to tease him with her body to get his cock harder, and hear him beg, just to giggle and return to more bal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Seduced, Tied to the Wall

Makfuk

Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon
Video language: English

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 33:38
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

Makfuk

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Cast:
Genres: Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Dildo, Fisting, Pegging

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Makfuk

Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking, Full Movies

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download Mistress Natalia, Paris Knight - A Cuckold's Life

Makfuk

Pull Up and Punished

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Lady Anette plays a new, very painful game with her slave. She pulls him up with the help of a winch, his arms are tied to his legs and in this truly uncomfortable position, he is awaiting the punishment. Anette doesn't spare him at all, she canes his ass and the slave can't escape.

Duration: 33:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5220kbps
Audio: 129kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Pull Up and Punished

Makfuk

Cum Covered Cock

Release Year: 2019
Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Princess Gianna Dior believes what goes out must go back in when referring to her slave's orgasms. After thoroughly fucking his tight ass and giving him a pounding with her thick, strap-on cock he won't forget she unlocks his chastity for a special surprise. He is allowed to cum all over her big, princess dick but will be bent right back over like the bitch he is and filled back up with every last drop of his own cum

Duration: 23:30
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11268kbps
Audio: 307kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Cum Covered Cock

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

Hot Dominatrix bitches humiliate submissive men, they strapon fuck them until they can't take it any more, they give them hard spankings and canings until they are raw, they dish out the corporal punishment and bondage sex until they beg for mercy. None of these worthless male sex slaves escapes the harshest cock and ball torture and anal fucking punishment. bondage sex and femdom strapon this severe is bound to leave you begging for more.

Duration: 33:02
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 248.9 MB

Download Nika Noire and Skin Job - Crushed Like A Bug

Makfuk

Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Cast: Adriana Chechik
Genres: Femdom, Anal Play, Strap-on

Mistress Adriana is not satisfied with just fucking her slave in the ass; she wants him to beg for it and totally submit to every thrust of her cock into his ass. Adriana starts by making him suck on her cock, laughing as it bulges out the side of his mouth. She then mounts him with her cock and fucks him long and hard. Adriana then puts him on his back and continues the fucking, smacking his cock and balls as she takes his ass. After Adriana is finished with her slut's ass, it is open and gaping, ready for the huge butt plug Adriana shoves into it as her slave gasps out in pain

Duration: 24:19
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8097kbps
Audio: 301kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Adriana Chechik - Take Every Thrust

Makfuk

Sahara

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Makfuk

More brutal punishment

Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

The slave's ass is all red and sore, every single stroke with the cane is more and more painful and the pain doesn't want to go away. He is silently wishing that after a time it becomes bearable, that his ass will simply go lifeless, but Mistress Anette's brutally powerful strokes with the cane just doesn't want to loose make. So he screams very loud, that makes Mistress Anette smile and happy.

Duration: 30:23
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5461kbps
Audio: 134kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download More brutal punishment

Makfuk

Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

How pathetic this horny slut is.begs me for a exhibitionistic assfuck in front of the audience. My provoking outfit has decoyed several perverts who can't wait to watch how I handle a submissive slut. I love it to turn you on while assfucking and handballing this chubby faggot. At one point all viewers have their pants down, wanking their dicks and enjoy the fuckshow. I use all my skills to keep them stiff and increase the horniness with sniffing commands and extreme dirty talk.

Duration: 23:54
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7809kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Evil Bitch Cruel Assfuck

Makfuk

Rubber Hypoxia

Release Year: 2016

Miss Mya is ready to operate in her medical clinic when this latex slut shows up. Every surface of her tight little frame is latex clad or reveals flawless perfect skin and this slave's first challenge is to capture her imagination and make her even care enough to torment him. She blind folds him and he starts at her feet and works up her latex stockings. Feeling his way he worships and entices her until she is grinding her red high heels into his crotch and laughing. She begins his layered encasement and breathing torment with a gas mask that allows her to let him breathe in her essence as she presses the tube to her body and between her legs. This is what must sustain him when she closes off his air supply. She takes him to a rebreathing hood and restrains him in a pressurized straight jacket which she binds tightly to the wall.

Duration: 38:20
Video: 848x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 566.0 MB

Download Rubber Hypoxia

Makfuk

Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, Blonde, Wife, MILF, Big Tits

It's a complete mystery how Brandi Love's husband could be in the same room with her (as she strips down and tries on sexy new lingerie!), without just jumping right in and fucking her Milf pussy. That jerk would rather watch the football game all day, even on their vacation down south. Brandi's not about to let her horny mood go to waste, though. She decides on a quick-and-dirty idea to get her husband tied up and out of the way, so she can ask the bell-hop for the dick she's been craving all day.

Duration: 30:29
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 3739kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 902.0 MB

Download Cuckolding the Neglectful Husband

Makfuk

Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Maki & Nana - Holy Water Of A Japanese Witches

Again on the screen with a charming Japanese Domina. This time the victim is an employee of the bar, the service is somewhat dissatisfied with the two Japanese ladies.

Duration: 37:13
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V8

File size: 864.3 MB

Download Maki & Nana - Holy Water Of A Japanese Witches

Makfuk

Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps

Download Sleep Sins 2- Payback

Makfuk

Slutified Male Toy

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Slutified Male Toy

Makfuk

Mounted & Milked

Genres: FemDom, StrapOn, BDSM, Bondage, Cock Torture, Foot Worship, Spanking, Tease & Denial, Cuckolding, Fetish

Mistress Jaded and Mistress Kennedy string up their slave david and torment him to no end in this fem-dom flick. In one scene Mistress Kennedy mounts a cock attached to his face and in another Mistress Jaded mounts him with her strap on in many different long and deep positions.

Duration: 40:00
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps

File size: 352.5 MB

Download Mounted & Milked

Makfuk

Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail

Duration: 33:38
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 393.1 MB

Download Mark Frenchy and Phoenix Marie - Pig Tail