Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Makfuk

SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

Release Year: 2015
Studio: SubmissiveCuckolds
Cast: Mistress Carolina
Genres: Femdom, Cuckold, All Sex, cunnilingus, Facesitting, BlowJob, Cum In Mouth, Spitting

Carolina regret for a long time about her mistake that she made when married that loser. She's a charming young girl who is born to spend her life by having fun in different pleasant places...

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3703kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 665.1 MB

Download SubmissiveCuckolds Mistress Carolina

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Nicolette Shea - A Night in Nicolette FullHD 1080p

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Nicolette Shea
Genres: Athletic,Bald Pussy,Big Ass,Big Tits,Black Stockings,Blonde,Blowjob (POV),Boots,Bubble Butt,Caucasian,Dominatrix,Enhanced,Femdom,G-String,Garter Belt,Innie Pussy,Latex,Medium Skin,Sex Toys,TattooTeddy,Tittyfuck (POV
Video language: English

Michael Vegas gets more than be bargained for when he agrees to a night of naughty fun with Nicolette. After a moment of apprehension, his mind is quickly changed when she takes his giant cock in her mouth. You need to get out of your comfort zone to find new ways to get off!

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5402kbps
Audio: 123kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicolette Shea - A Night in Nicolette FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Hard Femdom Domination For Cute TS Natalie Mars

Cast: Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, Domination, Anal Fisting Toys Strapon Plug, Bondage, Torture, Latex

We present as sexy shemale Natalie Mars executes all pervert fantasies! Get ready for some strong emotions in this perfect sex scene!

Duration: 27:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7909kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Hard Femdom Domination For Cute TS Natalie Mars

Makfuk

Tardiness Punished

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Can lefty really satisfy the cruel and sexual urges of 2 demanding Mistresses? The chances are no, but as a good sex slave should, he is willing to try! Audrey and Madison determine a series of tests. Madison is horny but must first be sure lefty can make her cum. He is gagged with a dildo and ordered to please Audrey. Madison whips his back as he thrusts into Audrey's wet pussy.

Duration: 44:37
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 522.0 MB

Download Tardiness Punished

Makfuk

Mistress Gaia Fitness Femdoms (2019)

Video language: Italian

Piccola precisione riguardo lo scenario che ho appena inviato, i dildo sono un po 'più lunghi rispetto all'ultimo video. Pertanto, la schiava può sputare sul dildo calzino e leccarlo cosi da usare piu' saliva, e nel caso in cui non abbia abbastanza saliva, Tu Padrona puoi sputare sul dildo calzino e ordinare alla schiava di spargere la saliva per renderlo più veloce.

Duration: 29:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5849kbps
Audio: 155kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Mistress Gaia Fitness Femdoms (2019)

Makfuk

Pulled Pork

Studio: ManyVids
Genres: Shemale, Femdom, Domination, Anal Fisting Toys Strapon Plug, Bondage, Torture, Latex

Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Shemale, Female. Mistress Damazonia fucks a huge ass dildo Natalie. Sticks his hand in a hot ass

Download Pulled Pork

Makfuk

A Cuckold's Life

Cast: Natalia, Paris Knight
Genres: Ass Worship, Bi BlowJob, Cum Eating, Dildo Fucking, Foot Worship, Fucking

Mistresses Natalia and Paris have invited a stud over for some fun, and Natalia loves making her cuckold slave submit to real men. Natalia calls him up and in no time he is on his knees sucking the stud's cock. The two women just laugh as the cuckold's head bobs up and down the stud's shaft; they find it so amusing that they decide to film it just to humiliate the cuck more later. When the stud cums he makes sure to leave huge cum streaks all over the cuck's face. Mistresses Natalia and Paris make out with each other and their stud as the poor cuckold is relegated to worshiping their feet. Natalia and Paris enjoy having the cuck's tongue on their feet, but they also enjoy humiliating the cuck by making him worship the stud's feet as well. Natalia and Paris humiliate their cuckold by making him compare his cock size to the stud's, then order him to jerk his dick to make it bigger while Paris gives the stud a blow job. Natalia orders him to cum in his own face, but the cuck produces so .

Duration: 39:39
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6303kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 1.8 GB

Download A Cuckold's Life

Makfuk

Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Cast: Angel Lima
Genres: Femdom, LezDom, Lesbians, Facesitting, , Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Latina

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Makfuk

Pulled Pork

Studio: ManyVids

Natalie Mars & Mistress Damazonia - Shemale, Female. Mistress Damazonia fucks a huge ass dildo Natalie. Sticks his hand in a hot ass

Download Pulled Pork

Makfuk

Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

Release Year: 2017

Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recovery

Duration: 41:17
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy

Makfuk

Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Cast: Mistress: Angel Lima, Slave Girl: Fefe
Genres: LezDom, Lesbians, Anilingus, Cunnilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Big Tits, Facesitting

The charming owner of luxurious forms dominates the ugly and skinny slave. Uses her face for various manipulations in the area of her genitals.

Duration: 30:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7835kbps
Audio: 113kbps

Download Under the magnificent ass of the owner of magnificent forms

Makfuk

Followed Caught And Double Fucked

Cast: Mistress Sara Stahl

The adrenaline that is released during hunting let's make an stuff this wild Sau, which is already known from my Stallnutten Clips, it has got twice today with our horny Strappis. Much better in his booty gaaaaanz slowly and then again quickly puncture as a short process to make up both sides and always have alternately caught the cattle ! You could also say we have captured a wild nag and ridden and as always sea very patient ! Whether he was broken afterwards . ?

Duration: 27:55
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5662kbps
Audio: 157kbps

Download Followed Caught And Double Fucked

Makfuk

Sharing With Hubby

Studio: Babs Video Productions
Cast: Babs, Cuckboy
Genres: Femdom, Humilation,

I thought I would bring Hubby this time to help me work over my slave . . . Of course Hubby loved every minute! I thought I would share one of my sissy fag cuckolds with hubby. Hubby couldn't wait until he had this fag sucking on his wee-wee. I used clothespins, nipple clamps and of course I had to paddle him, too! They both had their share of cock to suck on!.

Duration: 40:32
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1149kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 341.5 MB

Download Sharing With Hubby

Makfuk

Sleep Sins - Payback

Cast: Katie Cummings
Genres: bbw, big ass, big tits, blowjob, bondage, cowgirl, cunnilingus, cum on tits, fetish, natural tits, sleeping

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

Duration: 30:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps
Audio: 187kbps

Download Sleep Sins - Payback

Makfuk

Full Service Maid

Studio: Feminized
Cast: Ashley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie MarsAshley Edmonds, Lexi Sindel, Natalie Mars
Genres: Transsexuals, Shemale, Feminization, Chastity, Fetish, Domination, Sissy, Bondage, Humiliation,

Goddess Lexi continues showing off her part 1 slave Natalie Mars to one of her best friends Miss Ashley Edmonds. Before renting slave Natalie out for a full-service maid service Miss Ashley must take a test ride on the slave's well-trained holes. Slave Natalie is an extremely obedient servant who willingly bends over and exposes her holes for Miss Ashley and Goddess Lexi to run a train on her. They both make sure she is well filled while stuffing her holes up with their massive strap-on cocks.

Duration: 25:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6249kbps
Audio: 135kbps

Download Full Service Maid

Makfuk

Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Genres: FemDom, Humiliation, Strapon

Harmony has a new client in her dungeon. A male sub that says he only wants to pay for pain. Harmony swiftly reminds him that just because he books a session with a Mistress does not mean things will necessarily go his way. She takes it upon herself to teach daac the joys of bondage sex, while still inflicting a good amount of discipline. Harsh CBT, plenty of flogging and a deep strapon fuck let daac know Harmony means business. Using him as a sex slave, Harmony his face and rides his cock for her own pleasure, cumming several times all over her new male slut!

Duration: 37:07
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 280.1 MB

Download Harmony and Daac Ramsey - The Client

Makfuk

Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Kendra James
Genres: Femdom, Sissy, Anal Play, Toys, Chastity, Stockings

Mistress Kendra's male slave has failed as a man in life and in sexual slavery. He is no longer of any use to her as a man but she has better plans in store for the bitch. Instead of throwing him to the wolves she decides he would be much better suited as a sissy slut for her business ventures. His cock is worthless and will now be permanently caged shut so the only sex life her sissy will be having is with his holes. Mistress Kendra orders him to strip the last of his manhood away as she begins transforming him from boy to sissy whore. Big, extra thick and gigantic anal balls will do just the trick to start stretching out the sissy's holes so dicks can just slip right in. Kendra's sissies must be stretched, hollowed out and constantly filled if they are going to impress her big stud cocks she has lined up.

Duration: 27:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8825kbps
Audio: 306kbps

Download Slutified Male Toy (Kendra James) - FullHD 1080p

Makfuk

Lady Annabelle during all seasons!

Release Year: 2014
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

My slave hangs in a sling with his legs wide open, exposed to some kinky fun! Sinking my crimson nails into his throbbing balls. Teasing his pulsating cock. Teasing him with my sexy body. Laughing out loud while I wake up his cock!

Format: avi
Duration: 40:31
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2441kbps
Audio: 210kbps

File size: 791.0 MB

Download Lady Annabelle during all seasons!

Makfuk

Mistress Gaia - Ass Strapon

Cast: Mistress Gaia
Genres: Femdom, Strapon

I will listen to your pleas but in the end I'm the only one who sets the rules. I will respect your limits but you have to trust me. I'm intelligent, smart, experienced and I know the submissive mindset. I can be extreme with experienced slaves who want to go deep. but I can play softly too.

Duration: 30:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5585kbps
Audio: 155kbps

Download Mistress Gaia - Ass Strapon