Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Seduced, Tied to the Wall

Venessa has lured Lance into a dungeon to have some fun. He thinks they are going to hook up, but she has other plans. She teases him and lightly knees his balls at first, letting him know that she's into to some freaky stuff. She's very sweet and flirty, and seems so innocent in her pigtails and purple leggings.. She tells him that she'll suck his dick if he can take a little ballbusting. After a few kicks, she convinces him to let her tie him to a wall. As soon as he's naked and fully restrained, she leaves him tied up with sore balls.. Venessa returns to Lance in the dungeon. She has left him tied up for a very long time. "Honestly, I kind of forgot about you [giggle]" She's wearing black pantyhose, and a tight black teddy. Now that he's completely restrained, and his balls are as blue as possible, she lets loose with some real hard kicks. He only gets a break when she decides to tease him with her body to get his cock harder, and hear him beg, just to giggle and return to more bal.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:24
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 4872kbps
Audio: 37kbps

File size: 1.6 GB

Download Seduced, Tied to the Wall

Rocky emerson

Release Year: 2020
Cast: Rocky Emerson
Genres: Femdom, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Boot Licking, Chastity, BDSM, Hooded, Stockings, Cage
Video language: English

Standing at 6'4" with size 11 feet Mistress Rocky Emerson towers over her slave who is kept locked in his cage. She loves to know he is always there when she needs her feet to be spoiled by a slave's wet tongue. Mistress Rocky knows how much her slave gets off on her feet which is why she now keeps him hooded and without sight as this is never about his pleasure. He already has the pleasure to worship and lick her size 11 soles clean but will never be allowed to gaze at their perfection again. Amazon Mistress Rocky orders her caged slave to stick out his tongue and say ahhhhh! as she uses his mouth like a proper doormat. For being such an obedient caged bitch she allows him out of this cage for only a few minutes so she can really fuck his face with her feet. He is quickly shoved back into his home to wait for his Mistress to use his mouth as a doormat once again.

Duration: 15:02
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9829kbps
Audio: 116kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Rocky emerson

I Want To Be Better

Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Whipping, CBT, Electro Torture

Aidan Allgood wants to work on some fitness goals, so he decides to meet with a trainer, but London's methods are not what he had expected from a workout session. First she ties his cock and balls to the floor to keep him in place as he runs in place for his warmup. Then he has to hold rocks over his head. London encourages him by caning him hard when he tries to relax. Aidan is afraid of electricity, so London uses a cattle prod to encourage him to stay in a plank. Finally, she decides to work on his balance by him into a pose that is very difficult to maintain. After a day of one stress position after another, Aidan is sure to have gotten closer to his goals.

Duration: 34:59
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7340kbps
Audio: 109kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download I Want To Be Better

analgeburt

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Mistress Carmen has a guest in her Kitchen that's hungry for pain with a side of humiliation. Carmen strips this blonde tramp naked and proceeds to manhandle an rake her soft, plush ass. The cane is the cure for the sinful thoughts, and Carment lashes her bound before deciding that maybe a flogging is more appropriate,

Duration: 1:05:35
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 781.6 MB

Download analgeburt

The Delivery Boy

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

Harmony does not appreciate a dirty french cock interrupting her bathroom break. She wastes no time in yanking it through the glory hole and tying it down. frenchy agrees to do "anything" to have her mouth on his dick so Harmony spanks his ass red and grinds her teeth on his shaft. She masturbates while pulling on the cbt string, taunting frenchy with harsh verbal humiliation. Later, he is tied to a chair and ordered to keep his worthless cock hard.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 35:58
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 416.3 MB

Download The Delivery Boy

Kinky Rubber Excess - Fraulein Mina

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Fräulein Mina
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Strapon, Latex, Rubber, Bondage

In this Session, I strapped my rubber object in a swing, with his legs spread wide. To make him even feel more helpless, I decided to add a little sensory deprivation and put an inflatable rubber mask on his head and then pumped it up really good. Making me real horny to see him there strapped, with his legs spread out, I started to work on his hole with my fingers.
Of course I couldn't resist playing around with his nipples and his cock. Another hole which caught my interest was the one in the mask, which was then covered by my hands from time to time. Have a look at how I take my horny, willingly and bent over rubber object nr4 with my huge, black strap-on. How wonderful it is to hear him gasping and moaning quietly.
Just when my rubber object thinks that he could nicely recover from his previous treatment in the rubber body bag, I feel even more like abusing his helplessness. After an extensive breath control play with the help of the gas mask, I first of all take a good long pis.

Duration: 50:23
Video: 480x360, Windows Media Video 9, 1220kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 475.2 MB

Download Kinky Rubber Excess - Fraulein Mina

Pegging Compilation Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Some of our hottest stars in their best moments: Ashley Fires, Blue Dream, Cadence Lux, Casey Calvert, Khloe Kapri, Leigh Raven, Sioucsie Q., Trinity St Clair...

Duration: 1:02:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pegging Compilation Part 2

Joan

Studio: Alurajensonxxx
Cast: Joan
Genres: Amateur, HomeMade, Public, Masturbation

All the guys dream of a beautiful girl, and if she is also a pervert, then generally perfect. This girl is not that a pervert, but taking a member in her mouth is not squeezed ...

Duration: 33:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9781kbps
Audio: 102kbps

File size: 2.4 GB

Download Joan

HD Femdom Sex Videos Roadside Assistance

Studio: ClubDom
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Handjob, Femdom Sex, MILF, Pussy Worship, Milking

Goddess Alexis Fawx and Dava Foxx use the old broken down car trick to catch a fuck boy, They pull off to the side of the road and flag down some dude in a truck, He thinks he is God's gift to woman as he takes his shirt off and takes a look at their car, He tells them he can give them a ride and that their motor is shot, Goddess Dava pricks him with her love needle and he faints; the ladies then drag him and throw him in the back of his truck and take him back to ClubDom. He is restrained in a fiddle holding his neck and hands, They then produce a syringe with a blue fluid and inject his balls as he screams, then tell him if he cums twice within the hour a chemical reaction will take place turning his balls into little shriveled up raisins, rendering them useless. Then the sexy Dommes start to tease him, playing with each other's full breasts and kissing, knowing he is getting hard, Then they proceed to milk the filth right from his slut sacks feeding him every last drop, Alexis sta.

Duration: 16:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11642kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Roadside Assistance

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Rick Savage - Submit To Mistress Lola 2

Sexy Redhead Mistress humiliates tanned man in a leather mske room for torture. Undresses him, ties him, touching, puts a gag in his mouth, tortures, spanking, chain, using clothespins to dick and devices for torture. Fucked by a dick rubber. Beautiful and brutal video for true lovers of bondage and female domination.

Duration: 55:39
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1505kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 667.4 MB

Download Rick Savage - Submit To Mistress Lola 2

Sahara

t's simple. You start with one length of rope. Step by step, she's more yours, more lost. A table is wheeled in. Metal shackles for ankles are tied to the side, but that's for later, when she's more lost, more yours. She's chained into a tight ball on top of the table. PD appears and toys with her cunny, fingering her clit. She's penetrated and vibrated. Just a little. Just a taste.

Format: avi
Duration: 45:46
Video: 640x480, XviD, 744kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 274.8 MB

Download Sahara

Irina And Tamara Are Punisheing A Slave

Genres: Femdom, Domination, Humiliation, Strapon, Facesitting, Whipping, Bondage

An experienced lady named Irina has many girlfriends who are eager to learn how to dominate slaves. Download and enjoy!

Duration: 37:05
Video: 640x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1489kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 418.0 MB

Download Irina And Tamara Are Punisheing A Slave

Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass Fisting, DAP, Gape, Squirt

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lara De Santis
Genres: Female Domination, Femdom, Gonzo, Hardcore , All Sex, Anal, DAP, Fisting

Lara De Santis wearing a school girl costume stretch the ass with a monster dildo show gape and do a DP and DAP with a big dildo and a real cock and after destroy her boyfriend's ass doing fisting and DAP with a big snake dildo and take a load of cum in the face and on the glasses

Duration: 43:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11809kbps
Audio: 253kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Lara De Santis Destroys Her Ass Fisting, DAP, Gape, Squirt

Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Locked together and experimented on by the "powers that be", Shiri Allwood and Lianna Lawson were given experimental pills and dressed in cow costumes. What follows is their reaction to the the pills and their effects on the futanari body. Shiri and Lianna milk themselves until there's no more fluids left in their bodies.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma - Merry Fistmas

HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Madeline Marlowe
Genres: Femdom, Pussy Licking, Hardcore, Pussy Worship, FaceSitting, Pantyhose, Ass Worship, Handjob, Cum Eating, Creampie, Blowjob, Ass Licking, Rimjob, Spitting

Madeline Marlowe and Lance Hart have been friends for years. They've done a ton of scenes together when she was directing at Kink, but strangely they've never actually had regular sex. So Madeline came over to Lance's house, put on some shiny pantyhose and they got down. Lance's wife, Charlotte Sartre, filmed it. Of course, Madeline and Lance are both freaks so it's not very vanilla sex. He worshiped her ass and pussy over her shiny pantyhose. She teased his cock. He ripped her pantyhose open and licked her pussy while she sat on his face. Then he finally put his hard cock in her perfect wet pussy. This was about a decade of sexual tension building, so they both were a little mind blown. She came on his cock multiple times, then told him to fill her pussy up with cum. They both knew he'd be cleaning it out right after with his tongue. After she was done with his cock, she told him to get on all fours and show her his ass. She wasn't done. She came all the way over to his house, of cou.

Duration: 29:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7797kbps
Audio: 219kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Eat Your Cum from my Pussy w Madeline

Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck

Studio: SubbyHubby
Cast: Goddess Brianna
Genres: Femdom, Humiliation, Fucking, Cuckold, Foot Domination, Pegging, Strap-On

Goddess Brianna punishes her cuck by picking up a better man at the eatery. After inviting him to her hotel room, she gets very sexual with the stud while her cuck is made to watch in agony. Featuring: foot worship, foot job, small penis humiliation, bisexual handjobs, fucking in front of the cuckold, strap-on and spanking.

Duration: 36:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11725kbps

File size: 3.1 GB

Download Goddess Brianna Punishes Her Cuck