Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Charlotte Sins

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship
Video language: English

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Format: mp4
Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Charlotte Sins

Merry Fistmas With Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma

Cast: Lianna Lawson, Mistress Jemma
Genres: Shemale Femdom, Female Domination, Plug, Anal Fisting

Wonderful tgirl Lianna Lawson enjoys big toys and deep fisting, her tiny asshole gets stretched wide open.

Duration: 18:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8324kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Merry Fistmas With Lianna Lawson & Mistress Jemma

FetishKitsch - Introducing Nora

Studio: FetishKitsch
Genres: Latex, BDSM

I thought it would be cool to put Kendra in one of my crazy sexy, black catsuits, and then do a white rope bondage on her. In this case, I wanted her hands in front of her, so everyone could see her struggling.

Duration: 47:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9775kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.4 GB

Download FetishKitsch - Introducing Nora

Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

Genres: Femdom, Humilation

Sam, Penny Barber's new intern, is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong... So, Penny makes a deal with him: if he literally, kisses her ass enough, he may just get what he wants. Or, maybe, more than he bargained for!

Duration: 29:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7789kbps
Audio: 242kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Penny Barber - Intern Seduction

Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Audience with the Queens. The five yard-slaves have to endure some cruel tests until both Mistresses chose their royal dildo-slave. Deep down inside the bondage room the action begins: brutal caning, electric shock, and nicotine-respiration are just the beginning. A real competition begins in which the slaves fight for the longed title. Which servant will gain the slave-crown? The final discipline: rose-distension by arm with subsequent dildo fuck will show the outcome.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:18:16
Video: 1024x576, Windows Media Video 9, 1870kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Carmen Rivera - Dildo Queens

Suffering for Science Part 1

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Slave Fluffy, Abigail Dupree, London River
Genres: BBQ Skewer, Belt Bondage, Corporal Punishment, Electrical Play, Electrical Tape Blindfold, Female Dominant, Marks, Mind Fuck, Single Tail, Whip, Zip Ties

Doctor London River is the foremost expert on the topic of inflicting pain. She runs the Institute for the Analysis of Agony, an entire organization dedicated to experimenting with powerful and painful erotic stimulation. And every experiment needs test subjects. Abigail Dupree and Slave Fluffy will do nicely.The first phase of trials has them each strapped into a chair for some serious sensory deprivation. They are blindfolded and their ears are filled with white noise. London carefully studies their reactions as they become more and more terrified of what is coming next. They should be.he wooden post in the middle of the room provides no cover for the subjects when they are strapped to it. London's expert whip work plays across their bodies, eliciting a serious of moans and screams that let her know that this set of data is going to be excellent. There are still more tests to come. She needs to find her subjects' breaking points.

Duration: 48:28
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7327kbps
Audio: 108kbps

File size: 2.6 GB

Download Suffering for Science Part 1

Amateur Couple FemDom Lessons - Chastity CBT Threesome

I consider this scene to be very advanced couple's therapy with an experienced femdom at the helm.
This submissive has the tendency to giggle when under extreme duress... a trait that some women find troubling or even offensive.
Sometimes where the giggles start and end can tell you a lot about someone's pain thresholds. I understand the delicate dance of fear, laughter, pain and endorphins. I think less experienced femdoms are often intimidated or insulted by giggles, but I take it in stride and push him beyond his existing pain thresholds.
That is, after all, why this real life couple in a "female led relationship" (FLR) came to me in the first place - to offer them both advanced training in order to help her truly take control of the relationship.
She is ready to take control, in every sense of the word. Chastity has helped bring her husband in line using a custom fitted device but CBT also helps bring out the giggling side of his masochistic nature.

Duration: 55:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 11142kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 4.5 GB

Download Amateur Couple FemDom Lessons - Chastity CBT Threesome

Pegging Compilation Part 2

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Some of our hottest stars in their best moments: Ashley Fires, Blue Dream, Cadence Lux, Casey Calvert, Khloe Kapri, Leigh Raven, Sioucsie Q., Trinity St Clair...

Duration: 1:02:58
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2731kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Pegging Compilation Part 2

Husband Training With Syren De Mer

Cast: Syren De Mer
Genres: Cuckold, BBC, Gonzo, Hardcore, All Sex, Creampie

An effective training routine for is invariably going to include some fear and pain! Enjoy!

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7808kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.0 GB

Download Husband Training With Syren De Mer

Kathia Nobili, Bambi - Punish me!

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Kathia Nobili, Bambi
Genres: Lesbo, Bondage, BSDM, Strapon, Domination, Spanking

Bambi has been sent to the detention center by her school because she's been a bad pupil. She has not been paying attention in class and has been far more occupied with taking cocks in her pussy than she has with taking math testes. Luckily for her, Mistress is very good at her job and she will make sure that Bambi will be an obedient little student from now on....

Duration: 38:01
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 2.2 GB

Download Kathia Nobili, Bambi - Punish me!

Kompromat 2 Crystal Rush

Cast: Crystal Rush

American patriot Glenn tells the Russians he will never betray his country and give them the information they want. So, they send in the ultimate Interrogator Comrade Crystal Rush! She knows all about his weaknesses: about how he is submissive to beautiful women and will do anything to have her perfect

Duration: 44:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7816kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Kompromat 2 Crystal Rush

Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Fisting, Anal, Shemale, Cosplay, Strapon, Fetish, Bondoge, Dildo Toys,

We present femdom weekend with amazing Ryder Monroe! She punished and dominated by Mistress Tangent!

Duration: 26:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9733kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mistress Tangent & Ryder Monroe - A Hero s Hero

Kira Noir

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Kira Noir has been a favorite of Pegnim for years and she finally came to play. Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kira Noir

Three Brutal Punishments

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Mistresses, BDSM, FemDom, Fetish

Falaka at it's best with the help of canes and a wartenberg wheel. The slave is tied down while laying on his back, naked and gagged. Mistress Maggie and Lady Anette both strokes his soles with their hard canes, then Anette pulls out a wartenberg wheel from somewhere and she rolls it over and over his soles a few times to make him scream like hell. Then come the canes again.

Duration: 36:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4842kbps
Audio: 111kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Three Brutal Punishments

45 Mins Of Hell

We had a little bet on the game the other night. The bet was 1 hour of hell to pay to the looser. Well need less to say he lost. I strapped him down with only his cock and balls exposed for me to play with. The first 25 Mins I did nothing but tease the head of his cock and balls. I bring him to exploding several times but did not let him. Next I added more plastic wrap to his junk really tight. I started long hard strokes and ball abuse bringing him even closer. Now it really got fun. I add even more wrap covering up his cock. Now only his balls are exposed to play with to play with for the next few minutes.  It is amazing at how many ways you can play with a set of balls when that is the only thing exposed to play with. Now he was really begging me to cum. Next came out the Hitachi. I taped it to his cock very tight. I tell him it was time. You can get off now. He new from past experience how this was going to fell. He still had about 15 Mins to go and new it was going to be hel.

Duration: 44:13
Video: 854x480, Windows Media Video 9, 732kbps

File size: 279.3 MB

Download 45 Mins Of Hell

TopGrl - Apr 18, 2017 - Nurse Fluffy - Slave Fluffy (London River)

Nurse Fluffy has been called to care for OT's wife while he is out on a business trip. When Fluffy is introduced to London he can tell right away that she is severely disturbed. She must be kept in a straight jacket at all times. She is aggressive, hyper sexual, and her mood shifts uncontrollably. She harasses him constantly while he performing his care taking duties, even when he threatens to shock her with the only tool at his disposal to protect himself from her. He feels safe physically at least. London is kept in constant bondage to protect her from herself, but most of all to protect him. Everything is going will until London works her way out of her straight jacket and begins to stalk her frightened nurse through the house.

Duration: 1:01:02
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7341kbps
Audio: 106kbps

File size: 3.3 GB

Download TopGrl - Apr 18, 2017 - Nurse Fluffy - Slave Fluffy (London River)