Mistress Bestows Upon Her Sluts | Female Dominance

Rick Savage - Submit To Mistress Dominique

Sexy brunette Mistress humiliates the man in the room for torture. Undresses him, ties him, touching, puts a gag in his mouth, tortures, spanking, chain, using clothespins to dick and devices for torture. Beautiful and brutal video for true lovers of bondage and female domination.

Format: mp4
Duration: 57:09
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1495kbps
Audio: 110kbps

File size: 674.1 MB

Download Rick Savage - Submit To Mistress Dominique

Petticoat Punishment

Cast: Mistress Tangent
Genres: Bondage, Boots, Gloves, Humiliation, Leather, Strap-On, Tease and Denial

His most painful experience ever. He got his balls beaten up by a cruel female bodybuilder. She kicks him ruthless in the nuts, str*ngles them and beat them like crazy

Duration: 47:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4100kbps
Audio: 202kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Petticoat Punishment

Charlotte Sins

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Facesitting, Ass Worship, Foot Worship
Video language: English

Jack has gone over the numbers over and over again... he can't figure out why his department is $10,000 short this month. His bitchy employee Charlotte tells him he needs to relax, so she shows him the relaxation app on her phone. As he watches it, he becomes weak and obedient. She laughs at how easy...

Duration: 35:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4894kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Charlotte Sins

Seductive Interrogation Part 1

Release Year: 2013
Genres: Femdom, Humilation of man.

When submitting to Mistress, you must be willing to become her sex slave and pain slut all at one time. She can change from horny to cruel in a split second and when she is displeased she takes it out on you by tying you tight and sodomizing your ass! chad thinks he can satisfy this demanding Mistress.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:18
Video: 640x360, Windows Media Video V7
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 533.1 MB

Download Seductive Interrogation Part 1

Kira Noir

Genres: Femdom, Dildo, Fisting, Speculums, Object insertion, Gape, Double Fisting, 3some, Strapon, Pegging, Double Penetrations

Kira Noir has been a favorite of Pegnim for years and she finally came to play. Watching her take it in the asshole has been a inspiration to us. It is always exciting to see your friends use their assholes and then have them come use yours.

Duration: 54:24
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2733kbps
Audio: 148kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Kira Noir

Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

Everybody seems to think that We Mean Girls are always so cruel and unfair to Our slaves, and I think this clip shows just the opposite. Just before I was about to head out for a Halloween Party with My and Our hot Alpha Studs, I gave her pathetic little loser a Halloween Party all it's own. And what is more fun at a Halloween Party than Bobbing For Apples...

Duration: 9:33
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 12599kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 899.4 MB

Download Princess Amber - Tongue Fuck My Toilet Clean

HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Studio: SweetFemdom
Cast: Jessa Jordan
Genres: Femdom, Strap-on, Pegging, Anal, Prostate Massage, Dildo, Fishnets, Pantyhose, FaceSitting, Ass Worship, Ejaculation, Masturbation, Ebony

Not much plot here. Just strong pegging from an athletic, beautiful lady. Jessa Jordan has Johnny moaning and begging for more while she gives him the sweet dick. She makes him jerk off while she's sitting on his face and pounding his ass with the dildo by her hand. After Johnny is completely drained, she tells him she's going to fuck his ass again in about 5 minutes.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7781kbps
Audio: 226kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download HD Femdom Sex Videos Jessa Pounds Johnny and Drains All His Cum

Stephanie West

Studio: Meanbitches
Cast: Stephanie West

Jack's wife died and left everything to his . Now she sits around all day buying things on the Internet and then throwing them away. He asks to borrow $20 and she tells him that he will have to become her slave!

Duration: 36:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7832kbps

File size: 2.1 GB

Download Stephanie West

London river lance fart

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Lance Hart, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Vibrator, Flogging, Anal, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Trampling, Slapping, Ejaculation

Lance Hart could have just had his bike fixed, thanked London, and gone on his way. London was nice enough to help him after all. But Lance couldn't resist trying to sneak in a grope on her ass; a mistake London makes him regret. After she takes him down, she puts him in bondage that gives her access to his ass. Instead of filling his tires with air, she decides that the air pump would be more entertaining to use on Lance's butt. She renames him Lance "Fart" before using a dildo to the air loudly from his butt. A little humiliation is not payment enough for his transgression. London uses metal cuffs to secure Lance to the floor before she starts trampling and beating him, but it seems that he might be enjoying his punishment too much. She stands him up for a heaving spanking and flogging. She loves the sound of his wails as she hits him harder and harder. She steps on his toes just to raise the volume of his cries a bit more. When she is satisfied that he has been beaten enough to h.

Duration: 44:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7318kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB

Download London river lance fart

Mean Bitch Boss 3 Victoria Voxxx

Cast: Victoria Voxxx

Miss Voxxx is the meanest boss in the world, and she uses baseball bat to make sure her employees understand. When Fluffy's co-worker steals his work and turns it in as his own, he knows he is in big trouble. The boss tells him to get out of her office and then gives him a choice: he can either leave...

Duration: 53:47
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4900kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download Mean Bitch Boss 3 Victoria Voxxx

Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, High Heels

You want to know what one of the most unusual things at Mean Girl Manor is, do ya loser??? Well, then get this clip asap as it is as unusual as it comes.. and none of you idiots even know the inside joke I'm talking about when I laugh My ass off like this in writing this description... maybe if you peasants pay enough attention you can see what it's working with when you watch the little preview....

Duration: 18:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4660kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 654.2 MB

Download Princess Amber - Resting My Feet While I Take A Seat

Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

The faggot screams begging me to stop, but i just keep thrashing away at his miserable cock and balls enjoying every second of it.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 12:00
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 3393kbps
Audio: 15kbps

File size: 301.9 MB

Download Mistress Tangent - Get Your Kicks Part 2

Kiara Cole Vol 3

Cast: Kiara Cole

Alec's hot stepdaughter . She comes home from a day of spending his money to find him watching a football game with a friend. She makes him turn it off and then has him lie on the floor so her precious feet dont have to touch a stain on the carpet. She makes him rub tanning oil on...

Duration: 36:34
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4893kbps

Download Kiara Cole Vol 3

Mistress Youko - Suck My Cock Fag

Cast: Mistress Youko
Genres: Femdom, POV, Strapon, Feminization, asian Uncen Japan

Starring the slender and very beautiful Mistress Youko . Watch how she gives up her sexy body to repay her late husband's debt. Her hands are tied as her pussy is played with by the older man. Next the widow must endure sex with this man and he gives her creampie.

Duration: 43:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7783kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 2.5 GB

Download Mistress Youko - Suck My Cock Fag

Hard Workout

Cast: Valentina Ross
Genres: Femdom, Strapon, Handjob, Fingering, Toys, Blowjob, CFNM

The guy and the girl meet in the gym. Valentine admires the handsome and helps him in training, but how to resist the temptation to play with such a strong, beautiful body.

Duration: 54:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3906kbps
Audio: 82kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Hard Workout

Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

Genres: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, Slave Training, Ballbusting, High Heels

So I am sitting on the Throne at Mean Girl Manor and decide to do a live feed for all my fans on Twitter. I have a slave kneeling at my feet, per the usual around Mean Girl Manor.

Duration: 7:48
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 13755kbps
Audio: 252kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Princess Amber - Ballbusting For Twitter Tributes

HD Trans Sex Videos Cruising For A Bruising

Studio: GoddessTangent
Cast: Goddess Tangent, Mistress Tangent
Genres: FemDom, Strapon, Transsex, Transsexuals, BDSM, Fisting, CBT, Spanking, Bondage, Latex

This video starts with Goddess Tangent's pet getting the harshest spanking of her life! The moans of pain are exquisite. Her pet tries to squirm away but the shackles holds her tight. She is chained to the roof and out comes the leather & paddle! The pet cry's at one point and begs for mercy! Her pets ass is destroyed. When her pet is unshackled and thinks it's over, it's just beginning of suck her strap-on like her life depended on it. But that doesn't last long, Goddess Tangent is going in another hole. She starts slow but then really pounds her pets ass. Then to add fuel to the fire, she adds a vibrator to the mix, and makes her pet hold the vibrator to her own cock!

Duration: 41:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9783kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 2.9 GB

Download HD Trans Sex Videos Cruising For A Bruising

Pamela Morrison

Cast: Pamela Morrison

Every girl at Pamela's sorority knows about Jack: he's an old pervert who lives in the neighborhood, stares at your feet, and buys whatever you tell him to buy. Pamela starts by selling him a $100 candy bar, but soon realizes she can make him do anything she wants. She turns him into her obedient servant...

Duration: 34:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4881kbps

Download Pamela Morrison

London river dress sexy

Cast: Artemis Faux, London River
Genres: Femdom, Bondage, Strap-on, Anal, Vibrator, CBT, Sissy, Flogging, Slapping, Ejaculation, Electro Torture

London doesn't start Artemis with a warmup. She wants to hear him groan in pain from her first lash at him and she succeeds. But he doesn't seem to be enjoying it as much as he should. London knows from personal experience that pain feels better for a masochist who the masochist feels attractive, so London decides that Artemis would enjoy himself more if she replaced his boring athletic socks with some pretty heels. To make the heels fun she has placed bottle caps inside them so the balls of his feet will be pressed into the hard, sharp metal. He already seems to be enjoying himself more. London secures Artemis to the stage with an anal lock and has Artemis dress in lingerie and stockings. He completes his makeup while she torments him with a cane and electricity. Artemis gets tougher the more girly he appears. This is no surprise to someone like London who knows that for a man to even get close to being as tough as a woman he has to take on the persona of one. He is then bent over a.

Duration: 43:41
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7316kbps
Audio: 104kbps

File size: 2.3 GB
Download London river dress sexy

Sexy Secretary's Session

Studio: FaceSittingFreaks
Genres: FaceSitting, FemDom, Fetish

FlowerTucci arrives home from a long day of work, removes some of her clothes and begins to pleasure herself. She had a rough day at work and can't wait to take out her pain and frustration on her wimpy man. FlowerTucci her man's face with her pussy and ass, getting him to participate in breathplay. She then gets on her knees and performs felatio.

Duration: 1:02:13
Video: 540x405, AVC (H.264), 1461kbps

File size: 725.7 MB

Download Sexy Secretary's Session