Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

BrutalDildos Nikki

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Fisting,Dildo

He has a nice toned body, huge cock and he's a great versatile botttom performer. Busty lady solo insertion big different dildos in pussy hot extreme action.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Isabella Clark with Huge Dildo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo

Isabella loves to sex yourself different objects! This babe dildo dream to reach the very depths of her soul and not only! And it turns out, she ends up with pleasure, and takes more dildo to sex her in the ass! Very impressive video!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Isabella Clark with Huge Dildo

Pleasure Of Fisting - Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed - Full HD 1080p

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Format: mp4
Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting - Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed - Full HD 1080p

finger her tight ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

It is seriously hot seeing a blonde with a dark haired girl and Naomi wastes no time as she starts to lick Silvia's nipples while this pair undress each other. Once they are both naked, Naomi oils up Silvia's sexy body and starts to finger her tight ass.

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download finger her tight ass

Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Hardcore

It is hard to reach the height of Isabella Clark's anal fisting superiority, but if someone can match with her, that is the professional fisting instructor, Nikky Thorne. The girls don't waste time to get into this fisting extravaganza, and even Nikky seems to be amazed to see how much Isabella's ass loves to take. The sight is so arousing that Nikky joins in to the game too, and in the end no ass and pussy remains unfisted!

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

Cast: Linda Sweet (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Cute babe Linda Sweet thinks she can take on our fisting blonde, Vinna Reed in todays scene for Fister Twister and as you will see, she does a damn good job of it! Vinna wastes no time in being dominant and bends Linda over before gaping her ass apart with her fingers. She manages to stretch it impressively but knows that her ass is going to need a bit of teasing before it will take her whole fist! With Linda still bent over, Vinna slides her fingers inside Linda's mouth, giving her a taste of her anal juices. She uses a metal speculum which she inserts into Linda's gaping ass hole and stretches it even further, making Linda lick the speculum clean when she is finished. There is something seriously sexy about watching Vinna Reed when she is in control! Next up, Vinna toys Linda's ass even more and this time uses a monster sized dildo to really ease it open. Her efforts pay off as it takes minimal effort for Vinna to start to fist fuck Linda's ass and when she slides her whole hand bac.

Duration: 21:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6754kbps

Download Linda Sweet, Vinna Reed - Gapeway To Heaven

the number of fingers

Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

Download the number of fingers

Dawn Willow - Horsin' Around

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Big Ass, Double Anal, Double Penetration, Fisting, Gape

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Dawn Willow - Horsin' Around

Abigail Dupree - Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Play, Dildo, Butt Plug, Pierced Pussy, Stockings

Ass stretching, Mr. Hankey Product Rating Huge anal toy Stump-n-Dump. I have just received a new sexual oddity item in the mail today. It is from Mr. Hankey and they call it the Stump-n-Dump. This monster insertion masturbation appendage of a sex toy, has got to be one of the more interesting realistic toys to date, IMHO. This One Size Giant realistic Stump-n-Dump is cast directly from Mr. Hankey's arm. The insertable length is 13.75" and Circumference near elbow is 12.50" Holy Fuck!! I begin this session by stretching my butthole with different size plugs, eggs and insertables in this Anal ride and rating video. I have always stretched my sex holes safely and responsibly as you know, so I have been taking a much needed break from anal stretching the passed few months. After almost 7 years of carefully putting hundreds of different things in my butt for my pleasure as much as yours. But now that I have gotten this monster Stump-n-Dump, I am ready to bend over and take it up the ass ag.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Abigail Dupree - Hankey Stump-n-Dump Rating Huge Anal Stretch

Abigail Dupree - Exulted Labia

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo, Pierced Pussy, Masturbation, Lingerie

The pierced genitals with needles through the flesh, signifies an advanced sadomasochistic stage of kink. The pierced pussy or the pierced cock with jewelry are permanent signs that the person is dedicated to sexual stimulation at all times. Jewelry being worn in specific places like the genitals, identifies owned property, as it is with sex slave Abigail Dupree. Her large rings tell you that she has been owned for a number of years as they are worn 24⁄7.

Duration: 20:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Exulted Labia

Pleasure Of Fisting

Studio: 21Sextreme
Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other''s wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Silvia (fisted)

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Silvia - Sliding into silvia

BrutalDildos Nikki

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Nikki
Genres: Dildo

We carefully selected this exclusive material Smoking blonde Nikki punishes her pussy with a combination of massive dildos until she's drained of cum and energy!

Duration: 21:19
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 887.1 MB

Download BrutalDildos Nikki

Huge Pussy Gaping Anal

Cast: Abigail Dupre
Genres: Solo, Anal Fingering, Dildo, Masturbation, Pissing, Enem

Abigail Dupree has proven a superior submissive for your BDSM, fetish or few limit taboo fantasies for over 6 years now and she is still going strong. Most of her sessions are private, not available to the public and she has groan to be in demand by may all over the world but mostly in the private sector. Not to toot her horn to much, let the videos speak for themselves. Here she is told to hold the while she is performing her task of masturbation with a medium sized dildo then relieving the and peeing in a ceramic bedpan at the end with fantastic pussy and anal pushing and gaping her beautiful bottom end pussy and asshole.

Duration: 18:04
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6835kbps

File size: 926.3 MB

Download Huge Pussy Gaping Anal

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

The Vanishing Hand

She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download The Vanishing Hand