Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

finger her tight ass

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: English

It is seriously hot seeing a blonde with a dark haired girl and Naomi wastes no time as she starts to lick Silvia's nipples while this pair undress each other. Once they are both naked, Naomi oils up Silvia's sexy body and starts to finger her tight ass.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download finger her tight ass

Spring Time Sounding

Release Year: 2012
Genres: fisting, masturabation, dildo/toys, shockin penetration

This update is perfect for all my lovers of urethra sounding. This one is one of my most intense sessions where I dress up in my dark black wig and tight corset and take on some brand new sounds in my spring time room. A lovely member of the site, Hiwatinc, got me a lovely new.

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 394.7 MB

Download Spring Time Sounding

BrutalDildos Shania

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

the number of fingers

Naomi works Silvia's ass with her fingers and increases the number of fingers she slides inside until her hole hand is in her little hole. Horny Silvia is desperate to cum so rubs her clit at the same time as enjoying her anal action to give herself a shuddering orgasm!

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download the number of fingers

Sasha - Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Genres: Fisting, Spanking, Oil, Nipple Play, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally Enjoy! xx

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Sasha - Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's Xxl pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love and Chrissy Fox- FullHD 1080p

Teacher Dominates Girl Part 2

Genres: Lesbians, Anal, Squirt, Dildo Fucking, Creampie

Custom role play video Part 2 Teacher: DollFaceMonica girl: XandriaGoddess Xandria's ass fisting, panty stuffying from pussy to ass, dildo ass fucking, double headed dildo ass to ass/pussy to ass/pussy to pussy fucking, pussy and ass eating, licking, strapon ass to pussy fucking, anal creampie licking, squirt in Xandria's mouth, panty stuffying from ass to mouth.

Duration: 23:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7802kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teacher Dominates Girl Part 2

Stretching My Holes

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye

Going solo this week, just me and some large toys in my holes. I used a good variety, small to large, and even used all of my holes. Nothing like the feeling of being filled from all sides. Keep the requests and emails coming... I love to hear from you guys!...

Duration: 16:46
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 315.8 MB

Download Stretching My Holes

More Fisting Please

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Chrissy Fox
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

We have the perfect matchup for you this week on Fister Twister when blonde meets brunette as Chrissy Fox takes the challenge from Antonia Sainz. These busty babes rub each others hot bodies with their hands as Chrissy sits on a chair and Antonia opens her legs to get to Chrissy's pussy. While these gorgeous babes kiss, Antonia starts to play with Chrissy's pussy and lets her taste herself as she licks Antonia's fingers. She slides a couple of fingers into her hole and fingers Chrissy before using a metal speculum to gape her apart a little more. Antonia is working her way up to the grand finale and stretches Chrissy's pussy as much as she can. As Chrissy stands with one leg up on the chair, Antonia slides a massive dildo into her pussy frantically. Chrissy licks it clean and pushes it between her tits! These fisting lesbians soon get to it as Chrissy bends over the chair. Antonia slides her whole hand up Chrissy's pussy and fist fucks her easily. They change positions and as Chrissy .

Duration: 20:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6267kbps

File size: 986.9 MB

Download More Fisting Please

Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell - Easily Fisted

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Jessica Bell

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell - Easily Fisted

Wilderness Fun

I've been living a much healthier lifestyle as of late, so I decided to take my man and my new camera with me this time. I strapped the camera to his chest and we took a stroll through the park. I take my little spandex shorts off and walk around the trail half naked. Of course...

Duration: 16:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4879kbps

File size: 593.3 MB

Download Wilderness Fun

Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Cast: Nicole Love, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting

Cute babes Rebecca Black and Nicole Love go wild trying anal fisting. Nicole Love uses her soft fist to stretch Rebecca Black's anus.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4906kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 801.0 MB

Download Your Anus Will Be Stretched

Riding That Fist

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Wet Sounding

Some of you know how much I love having my little urethra tickled with sounds, so I did another update involving different types of sounds. Some sounds are long cold steel and some are bumpy silicone sounds. I spread my pussy lips far open with a speculum and test out the different...

Duration: 17:32
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8086kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Wet Sounding

Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

Cast: Akasha Colium (fisted), Antonia Sainz (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Exotic looking Akasha thinks she can take on the Fister Twister challenge so we set her up with our gorgeous big boobed Antonia to see if she could handle her! Standing naked in the studio this gorgeous pair touch their pussies while all oiled up and then rub their naked bodies against each other. They start to kiss and Antonia bends Akasha over into the doggystyle position before fingering her juicy pussy. She lets Akasha taste her own juices then gapes her wide apart before moving onto a metal speculum. While Akasha's pussy is stretched to the max, Antonia continues to finger her then pulls out a monsterous jelly dildo! Akasha looks amazed by its size yet Antonia manages to slide it inside her pussy after rubbing her lips for a bit of a tease. Akasha masturbates at the same time and sucks this giant toy, while Antonia starts to fist fuck her. She easily passes the lesbian fisting challenge we set for her, with Antonia's whole hand fucking her! After changing positions a number of t.

Duration: 21:00
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6170kbps

File size: 997.7 MB

Download Akasha Colium, Antonia Sainz - Oriental challenge

The Vanishing Hand

She lets Ally taste her own juices and then gets to work on her pussy using some kitchen tongs. All of our girls love to work their way up to fisting with various sex toys and Claudia gapes Ally's pussy apart as far as she can with these tongs. They get completely soaked in Ally's pussy juices which are licked off by Ally like a very obedient little slut. Next up, Claudia grabs a seriously huge dildo and starts to rub it again Ally's labia. She fucks her pussy with it in the doggystyle position and then knows that if Ally can take that monster sex toy, her fist will have no problem! She starts to fist fuck Ally, stopping occasionally to gape her pussy apart with her fingers and they change positions so that Ally is lying slightly on her side.

Duration: 23:04
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6725kbps

Download The Vanishing Hand

Witch Secret Ritual - DollFaceMonica - FullHD 1080p

Cast: DollFaceMonica
Genres: Anal, Big Toys, Cosplay, Costume, Fisting

The Witch has a secret private ritual she performs everyday to draw the magic power inside her body.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9693kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Witch Secret Ritual - DollFaceMonica - FullHD 1080p

BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Lys Xtreme

BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Cast: Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal
Genres: Anal, Toys Dildo, Lesbian, Masturbation

Two very hot girls taking big strapons in every hole! Linda gets her pussy and asshole f"cked. Then Laura takes a huge red dildo in her tight pussy and in her tiny asshole!

Duration: 24:33
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

Download BrutalDildos Linda Sweet And Laura Crystal

Wet Double Speculums & Double Anal Fisting

Dirty Garden Girl stayed a few days with me and we had a blast exploring each others naughty slutty holes. Being known as some of the most extreme anal stretchers out there, we had to try some fun sexual things together that would be a bit of a challenge. We start by getting...

Duration: 16:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps

File size: 361.2 MB

Download Wet Double Speculums & Double Anal Fisting