Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Pleasure that pussy

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Yvonne aka Cindy Shine
Genres: Dildo Sucking, Dildo fucking, Toys, Fingering Pussy, Glass dildo, Masturbation, Natural tits, Orgasm, Slim, Small tits
Video language: English

Yvonne returns to Wet and Puffy and today this brunette teases in a plaid miniskirt and cropped top. Her hair looks pretty funky and this punky babe kneels on the rug to life up her skirt. Her small, but perfect bubble butt looks very inviting, as do the tops of her stockings as Yvonne stands up and pulls her pink lace panties up between her puffy pussy lips. She strips and shows off her very slender frame then bends over, fingering her pussy while we zoom in really close. Yvonne sucks her fingers clean then continues her pussy play. She pleasures her juicy puffy pussy with a little purple sex toy before moving onto a beaded glass dildo. Yvonne uses it while bent over in the doggystyle position and then lays back to continue fucking herself. While laying on her side, horny Yvonne masturbates while sliding her glass dildo in and out of her pussy and enjoys an orgasm while we capture it all on camera!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:44
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 20249kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 3.0 GB

Download Pleasure that pussy

Fist For Cunt

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Danielle Soul, Mia Evans
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Fist For Cunt

Valentines Day Rosebuds

Release Year: 2014
Studio: roxyraye

Hey guys! Happy Valentines Day! To celebrate my love and devotion for you guys, I decided this would be the perfect time to give you a nice juicy series of rosebuds as my naughty gift. I use some really big red plugs to give myself a good stretch then work my way up to pushing...

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2924kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 404.1 MB

Download Valentines Day Rosebuds

Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Cast: Barbie Sins (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure - Barbie sins

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Stretching In Stockings

Walking down the staircase in my tight silver pantyhose, I'm getting ready to show you my naughty parts. I have an assortment of different shaped balls in a container waiting for me at the edge, too. I use my hand and slide it underneath my pantyhose and work my big asshole until...

Duration: 16:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5856kbps

File size: 720.1 MB

Download Stretching In Stockings

Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

Cast: Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy. Lucy has one of the sexiest pussies we have ever seen and Claudia slides her finger into Lucy's mouth, letting her taste herself before continuing her pussy play. Moving onto some black kitchen tongs, Claudia bends Lucy over into the doggystyle position before sliding them into her juicy pussy and gapes her wide apart. Claudia knows exactly how to warm up Lucy's pussy ready for her fist fuck fun and moves onto a monster sized black dildo. She slides it into Lucy's pussy with ease and lets her suck her dildo clean before Claudia finally gets to fist Lucy. Her whole hand slides into Lucy's pussy since it is already stretched w.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Claudia Macc and Lucy Lii

4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

Couldn't go to bed ;) Was too horny! Watch me punch fist, ride huge dildos and wreck my cunt and asshole into gaping and prolapsing...

Duration: 20:23
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9428kbps
Audio: 89kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download 4AM Fisting and Playing With Huge Toys

Spring Time Sounding

This update is perfect for all my lovers of urethra sounding. This one is one of my most intense sessions where I dress up in my dark black wig and tight corset and take on some brand new sounds in my spring time room. A lovely member of the site, Hiwatinc, got me a lovely new...

Duration: 17:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 2926kbps

File size: 394.7 MB

Download Spring Time Sounding

Antonia Sainz and Silvia

Cast: Antonia Sainz and Silvia
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia is in the mood for some more lesbian fisting and this week she gets to take control of stunning brunette babe Silvia Dellai. This stunning brunette couple start kissing while Antonia oils up Silvia's firm tits before Antonia works her way down to Silvia's pussy. She starts to massage it then inserts a finger, letting Silvia taste herself then using some black tongs, Antonia gapes Silvia's pussy wide apart while using it as a sex toy! Silvia bends over into the doggystyle position and Antonia gets to work on her pussy with a baseball bat to try and stretch her even more ready for a good hard fist fuck. After this more solid penetration, Silvia easily takes Antonia's fist, and masturbates during her lesbian fisting. She decides to stand up and ride Antonia's fist before she orgasms and with her pussy play in full swing, Silvia orgasms hard, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6580kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Silvia

BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo, Prolapse

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania Big Green Dildo

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Claudia Macc (fister) Lucy Lii (fisted)

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Sexy blonde Claudia gets to play the dominant party again in our latest Fister Twister update. She playfully slaps big boobed brunette Lucy Li on her ass while both girls are naked and ready to play. Claudia licks Lucy's nipples and has plenty of fun playing with her massive tits. After they passionately kiss, Lucy sits down and Claudia starts to finger her pussy.

Duration: 23:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6548kbps

Download Claudia Macc (fister) Lucy Lii (fisted)

Riding Table Dongs

A table at a perfect height, several big rubber dongs with suction cups, and one horny girl... all of that equals this week's sexy update. I beat my holes up real good this week and gave you guys some perfect views of the damage I did......

Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs

Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

Cast: Angel (fisted), Victoria Pure (fister)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Angel, Victoria Pure Fast fisting orgasm

Fist In Cunt

Genres: Fisting, dildo

Blonde beauty Danielle Soul has sexual knowledge beyond belief and she is happy to share that wisdom with the innocent Mia Evans. The black haired princess wants to know what it feels to have a fist inside her vagina and Danielle happily grants her wish.

Duration: 23:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4863kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 865.0 MB

Download Fist In Cunt

Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Cast: Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark
Genres: Double Anal Fisting, Lesbian, Hardcore

It is hard to reach the height of Isabella Clark's anal fisting superiority, but if someone can match with her, that is the professional fisting instructor, Nikky Thorne. The girls don't waste time to get into this fisting extravaganza, and even Nikky seems to be amazed to see how much Isabella's ass loves to take. The sight is so arousing that Nikky joins in to the game too, and in the end no ass and pussy remains unfisted!

Duration: 17:37
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5859kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 780.4 MB

Download Nikky Thorne & Isabella Clark - Teaching Isabella Clark

Alexis Texas Tori Black

Release Year: 2021

Without any help, there was a refined CG, and he was happy to go there, he was happy to stay there, he was happy, he was happy My wood sprang up, sped up, its walls got stiff, and on the very beginning it started to roll forward, I started to try, trying to get deeper.

Duration: 21:04
Video: 960x544, AVC (H.264), 1755kbps

File size: 286.3 MB

Download Alexis Texas Tori Black

BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Big Tits, Masturbation

A horny stunning tiny blonde that can take her own fist inside her tight pussy along with two big dildos. First she gets off from a thick purple dildo. Then she takes a huge black dildo on our f"cking machine that gives her a crazy screaming orgasm!

Duration: 23:17
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

Download BrutalDildos Nathaly Cherry And Britney Bardot