Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Barbie Sins

Cast: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Format: mp4
Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Barbie Sins

Sarah Cute & Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute & Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Abigail Dupree - Hottest Solo Anal Masturbation

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: Solo, Anal, Anal Fisting, Anal Play, Dildo, Toys, Masturbation, Stockings, Pierced Pussy

I have just the thing to help him forget his troubles, helping him feel good and wanted. Lots of anal fun with the Anal Probe and other odd anal insertion play. I have butt plugs for days and oh so many large toys to play with, showing off my anal skills and fisting. I use my huge 40 inch tonguetacle as well as the Big Zilla dong.

Duration: 24:37
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Abigail Dupree - Hottest Solo Anal Masturbation

Deep Hand Treatment

Cast: Emily Brix, Penelope Cum
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting

Gorgeous Emily Brix and Penelope cum share a deep kiss before getting the fun started. They lick and suck on each other clit, then each takes turns sliding their fist deep into the others pussy. Each girl moans with pleasure and enjoyment.

Duration: 20:16
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5492kbps

File size: 844.3 MB

Download Deep Hand Treatment

Sarah Cute & Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Cast: Sarah Cute, Vicky Love

Stunning babes Sarah Cute and Vicky Love give each other a hand (and a lick) in a fisting pleasure fest. The blonde Sarah Cute ends up fisting Vicky Love after the brunette licks the blonde's asshole

Duration: 18:17
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5962kbps

File size: 824.5 MB

Download Sarah Cute & Vicky Love - A Handful Of Lust

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Lucy Lii (fisted), Vinna Reed (fister)

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. Sh.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Selvaggia (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Anal Fisting, Dildo

Gorgeous blonde Selvaggia is our latest contender on Fister Twister and she is matched with experienced hottie Antonia Sainz! Antonia rubs her hands all over this pretty blonde's naked body and pinches her nipples before these gorgeous girls kiss and Antonia lays Selvaggia on her side, teasing her ass with her finger. She slides one into her ass, then lets her taste herself and after stretching her ass apart, she moves onto a butt plug to stretch it even further! Selvaggia masturbates as she is penetrated by the pink and black sex toy then bends over as Antonia speeds up. Antonia knows that Selvaggia doesn't need any more warming up. Her ass is ripe and ready for a good hard fist fuck so she starts off slowly and gives her tight ass a sensual lesbian anal fisting before speeding up to give her an amazing orgasm!

Duration: 21:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6344kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Selvaggia - Anal challenge

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Release Year: 2013
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee

Cast: Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee
Genres: big ass, big tits, fisting, oil, lesbian, toys

Sexy big boobed babes Sophia Lee and Chloe Lamour look like they could be sexy sisters and this pair are the perfect match for a big titted lesbian fisting scene! Chloe takes the lead and as Sophia leans back, Chloe teases her pussy lips and gapes her wide apart with her fingers. This exotic hottie fingers her pussy and then slides her hand into Sophia's mouth to let her taste her own pussy juices. Sophia bends over and Chloe moves onto some white tongs which she slips into Sophia's pussy and gapes her apart even further with ease. She needs to make sure that Sophia is perfectly stretched, ready for her lesbian fist fuck experience and the next toy to use is a monster sized flesh dildo which easily enters her juicy hole and makes Sophia groan. Sophia masturbates as Chloe starts fisting her pussy and they change positions a couple of times to give Sophia the maximum pleasure and make her orgasm!

Duration: 24:01
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6763kbps

Download Chloe Lamour, Sofia Lee

Lys Xtreme

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Lys Xtreme
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful bitch is playing with great sex tips for choosing a machine more for her holes. All the dildos she plays with are absolutely humongous. Watch her bust her holes and cum hard for you!

Duration: 21:03
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

Download Lys Xtreme

Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Cast: Nicole Love, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Pussy Fisting

Nicole Love and Victoria Pure experiment with fisting together. It's always a pleasure to watch those beauties stretch their pussies and beg for more!

Duration: 23:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5861kbps

Download Extreme Fuzion - FullHD 1080p

Claudia Macc & Julia Parker In Amazing Fuck

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Claudia Macc (fister), Julia Parker (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Gorgeous babes are already oiled up as they relax on the sofa and Claudia starts to rub Julia's small but perfect tits, working her way down to Julia's pussy with her hands. She rubs her moist pussy lips and lets Julia taste her own juices before she starts to finger her. Claudia bends Julia over and using a red speculum, gapes her pussy apart a little more, continuing to finger her and then Claudia moves onto something a little bigger. She knows if Julia is going to stand a chance with our lesbian fisting challenge, her tight pussy needs to be stretched to the max! She teases Julia with a big dildo, rubbing it against her nipples and letting her have a little suck before fucking her pussy with it! She puts the dildo back in Julia's mouth and face fucks her with it then gets straight to work, fist fucking Julia's pussy! She finds it hard to get her whole hand in at first, but as Julia changes positions, laying on the floor with her pussy in the air, she frantically masturbates as Clau.

Duration: 20:21
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6829kbps

Download Claudia Macc & Julia Parker In Amazing Fuck

Riding Table Dongs/Засадить себе в зад на столе

Genres: Anal Fisting, Gaping, Large Insertions,Dildo

Рокси не могла оставить без внимания гору здоровенных дилдо лежащих на столе, она решила их примерить на свою попку. Размер подошел....

Duration: 16:42
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 314.5 MB

Download Riding Table Dongs/Засадить себе в зад на столе

Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Release Year: 2020

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her w.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Antonia Sainz and Jessica Bell

Party Backstage Bounce

Release Year: 2015
Studio: Sindrive
Cast: Vanessa, Susan Ayn, Rachel La Rouge
Genres: Fisting, Anal, Lesbian, Blouses, Ass Play

These extreme fist lovers aren't stopping until they've taken all they can take, stretching and twisting those holes to the max and getting off hard - now time to head back to the orgy!

Duration: 21:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6467kbps
Audio: 252kbps

Download Party Backstage Bounce

BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Cast: Dirty Garden
Genres: Anal Fisting, Vaginal Fisting, Huge Dildo, Buttplug, Mature, Prolapse, Rosebutt

Dirty Garden Girl proves her asshole isn't quite done being demolished by filling it with massive dildos until she prolapses!

Duration: 17:21
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

Download BrutalDildos Dirty Garden Girl

Antonia Sainz and Ari Rosi

Release Year: 2020

Member favourite Antonia Sainz is back on Fister Twister today where she gets to play with a newcomer in her debut scene! Ari Rosi is naked and climbs up onto a table where she is joined by Antonia. The chemistry between these lesbian babes is unreal and Antonia starts off this lesbian fisting scene by oiling up Ari's tits. Ari is so turned on she starts to masturbate, but Antonia takes over and oils up her pussy too, laying her down on the table before inserting a finger into Ari's pussy. She speeds up a bit and uses some black tongs, firstly to squeeze Ari's puffy pussy lips together, then to gape her apart even further to help warm her pussy up for what lies ahead! After stretching Ari's pussy, she bends her over into the doggystyle position and slides a monster sized black dildo into her oiled up pussy. It seems to go in with ease and it isn't long before this giant sex toy is replaced with Antonia's hand as she fist fucks Ari! Ari changes positions and while Antonia continues to .

Duration: 23:57
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6647kbps

Download Antonia Sainz and Ari Rosi

Abigail Dupree

Release Year: 2019
Genres: fisting, Anal Play,

Ass stretching, Mr. Hankey Product Rating Huge anal toy Stump-n-Dump. I have just received a new sexual oddity item in the mail today. It is from Mr. Hankey and they call it the Stump-n-Dump. This monster insertion masturbation appendage of a sex toy, has got to be one of the more interesting realistic toys to date, IMHO. This One Size Giant realistic Stump-n-Dump is cast directly from Mr. Hankey's arm. The insertable length is 13.75" and Circumference near elbow is 12.50" Holy Fuck!! I begin this session by stretching my butthole with different size plugs, eggs and insertables in this Anal ride and rating video. I have always stretched my sex holes safely and responsibly as you know, so I have been taking a much needed break from anal stretching the passed few months. After almost 7 years of carefully putting hundreds of different things in my butt for my pleasure as much as yours. But now that I have gotten this monster Stump-n-Dump, I am ready to bend over and take it up the ass a.

Duration: 21:26
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6832kbps
Audio: 156kbps

Download Abigail Dupree

Curvy Dawn Willow Enjoys Big Toys Fucking & Fisting

Release Year: 2017
Cast: Dawn Willow
Genres: Solo, Big Toys, Creampie, Fisting, Brunette, Wet & Messy

After a long hiatus from here I'm back and so is my favorite Stallion.. This video begins with sensual teasing in my full body fishnet one piece, complete with black stiletto stripper heels on my feet. I twerk and bounce my ass at the camera and suck off the huge horse dildo. My mouth is open wide as I show off how much of the head I can stuff inside. I lay on my back and insert the horse dick inside of me, thrusting it as deep as it will go.. my pussy is soaking as I use my hands to gape and nearly fist myself for the first time. Really organic , not focused on dirty talk and I kinda just am me Notes : lot's of spit, not much dirty talk but I comment on what I'm doing in a cute kinda way (see above about the fisting part), some firsts for me and lots of cum with close up angles

Format: mov (QuickTime)
Duration: 18:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7796kbps

Download Curvy Dawn Willow Enjoys Big Toys Fucking & Fisting