Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Sliding It In

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Angel Wicky, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, One On One, Rimming, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

It's about time we featured two stunning blondes here on Fister Twister and this week Victoria Pure gets to play dominant as she takes control of big boobed Angel Wicky! Victoria is rubbing her pussy all over Angel's naked body and after they kiss, Victoria pours oil all over Angel's big tits and hairy pussy! She massages the oil in while enjoying Angel's huge tits and starts to rub her pussy while this hot couple continue to kiss! Victoria gapes and fingers Angel's pussy, licking her fingers and also gives Angel a little taste before she bends her over into the doggystyle position and stretches her pussy even more! Using some red tongs, Angel's pussy is gaped apart ever so slightly more than before as Victoria works her pussy up to some serious lesbian fisting! But first, Victoria decides to break her in gently with a massive flesh like dildo! Soon Victoria is fist fucking Angel's pussy rapidly as Angel thrusts with her big boobs bouncing all over the place. Angel sucks Victoria's mo.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6423kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Sliding It In

Aubrey Black and Brittany Bardot - Aubrey's first fisting

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Aubrey Black and Brittany Bardot
Genres: gaping, cervix, pussy stretching, fisting, girl-girl, feet, shaved pussy, huge pussy, MILF, brunette, big fake boobs, blonde, mature

Aubrey and Brittany are vibing together and it shows. These two are really into each other and we get to witness the chemistry. Aubrey Black is the oldest model we have had, and it is honestly not obvious. She is very Milfy and you will be impressed to know she is halfway though her forties! Her face and her tits are very attractive and her skin looks surprisingly timeless. Her age might show a little in her pussy. It is quite wide and somewhat loose. It stretches itself with the greatest of ease. Brittany is not just here to gape. She is also here to pour the concrete. Aubrey gets to lies back and take a gentle pounding from her friend. There is some good action here as we enjoy the two milfs going at it.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27202kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Aubrey Black and Brittany Bardot - Aubrey's first fisting

Slow It Down

Cast: Di Devi, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow It Down

Fisting Friends

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Nesty, Sarah Cute
Genres: Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Blonde, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits, Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking

Best friends Nesty and Sarah Cute always wanted to be more than friends. Sarah takes a chance and seduces her friend. After eating each others wet pusses, Sarah starts fisting Nesty's tight pussy. She moans with pleasure as Sarah goes deeper. Nesty enjoys every bit. What are friends for!

Duration: 24:28
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5490kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Fisting Friends

Diana and Sereyna Gomez - Fisted-up Diana

Cast: Diana and Sereyna Gomez
Genres: fisting, gaping, girl-girl, feet, tattoo, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, huge pussy, juicy pussy, MILF, skinny

Diana and Sereyna Gomez are pouty dolls. This is okay though, because we know they had a good time making this. More importantly, we get to have a good time watching this. At the end of the day, Diana gets a good fisting for her immediate pleasure, and both girls get a paycheck for their effort. You can tell that Diana gets off on the throbbing fisting she gets. As Sereyna pounds away at her with the fist, Diana reaches out and grabs some tit. I can't blame her as that boob looks great as it dangles in front of her. Diana goes through several positions as the action switches between fisting and gaping. The gaping is explicit with wide gaping done with some great camera work.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27327kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Diana and Sereyna Gomez - Fisted-up Diana

Petite Girl, Huge Orgasm

Doris is a skinny, petite and an almost painfully sweet girl... but she is one of the naughtiest vixen at the same time. It is hard to imagine how much kinkiness stuck into her lecherous little mind. Even now, when she climaxes in front of our camera again and again (and even enjoying a bit of solo watersport), she constantly keeps teasing us to fuck her.

Duration: 20:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5863kbps

File size: 901.7 MB

Download Petite Girl, Huge Orgasm

Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Big boobed babe Lucy Li makes her first appearance on Fister Twister this week and she thinks she has what it takes to take on the stunning blonde Vinna Reed. Lucy starts off this scene by playing with her big tits and Vinna soon joins her ready for her lesbian fisting debut. Firstly Lucy needs her pussy warming up, so Vinna splashes it with oil before rubbing Lucy's puffy pussy with her fingers. It doesn't take long for Vinna to work her way to Lucy's boobs as they look extremely inviting. Vinna starts to finger Lucy's pussy and fits as many fingers into her eager hole as possible. These gorgeous girls decide to use a speculum to stretch Lucy's pussy even more and while Lucy holds apart her hole, Vinna fingers her more rapidly, then lets Lucy taste her own pussy juices. Lucy bends over into the doggystyle position and masturbates while Vinna fills her up with a monster sized black dildo. Now that Lucy's pussy is stretched apart enough, Vinna thinks she is ready to be fist fucked. She.

Duration: 24:50
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7422kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Lucy Lii, Vinna Reed

Sereyna Gomez, Asdis Loren - Double fist

Cast: Sereyna Gomez, Asdis Loren
Genres: fisting, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, huge pussy, brunette, busty

If there is a heaven, I think the gates are between Asdis Loren's legs. There is no surprise coming when she gets on the screen. You know that quality pussy gaping is on the way. It is not that she needs assistance gaping herself, but why not get a few more hands involved to see what happens? Sereyna Gomez does the honors here and does not disappoint. We get some two handed gapes as well as three hands gapes here as Asdis moves herself into different positions. On top of it all, Asdid Loren gets a good fisting with two hands going in at once. I just love her whole bottom half with that big cheeky ass and those thick thighs. She really knows how to put on a gaping performance and this is yet another feather in her cap.

Duration: 17:38
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27323kbps

File size: 3.5 GB

Download Sereyna Gomez, Asdis Loren - Double fist

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Chrissy Fox (fister), Nicol Love (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from beh.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

VixenxMoon - Anal fisting, prolapse & gape farting

Genres: Fisting, Anal, Toys, Prolapse, Squirting, Dildo

I'm just an average 22 year old slut that loves to stretch and destroy her holes. Nothing turns me on more than having a huge fist or two shoved up my pussy and ass. I can currently take two male fists in my pussy and one in my ass, I love it. Other than hole ruination I'm into bdsm, latex, pain, piss, breathplay, WAM... you name it. I don't have many limits. I'm super submissive.

Duration: 18:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8960kbps
Audio: 86kbps

Download VixenxMoon - Anal fisting, prolapse & gape farting

Sophie Moone and White Angel Teaching White Angel

White Angel is a kinky-kinky girl. She looks so shy and still, she loves to spread her pussy to the extreme. Luckily for her, the beautiful Sophie is there to help in her experiment. They have all the tools they need. An extra large dildo, a vibrator, and of course Sophie's slender fist. Enjoy this pussy spreading, cunt flooding, fisting session!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sophie Moone and White Angel Teaching White Angel

Sophie Moone & White Angel

Cast: Sophie Moone & White Angel
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

White Angel is a kinky-kinky girl. She looks so shy and still, she loves to spread her pussy to the extreme. Luckily for her, the beautiful Sophie is there to help in her experiment. They have all the tools they need. An extra large dildo, a vibrator, and of course Sophie's slender fist. Enjoy this pussy spreading, cunt flooding, fisting session!

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Sophie Moone & White Angel

Lesbian Fisting Fun

This petite lesbian sure knows how to tease her lover. All it takes is a little erotic posing and an invitation to fist fuck her to orgasm. After they take a break to drink down their own piss, they're bound to be at it all over again.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Lesbian Fisting Fun

Roxy Gagging Good Pedicure

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 21:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 411.7 MB

Download Roxy Gagging Good Pedicure

Roxy Piss Paintbrush

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 23:23

File size: 438.7 MB

Download Roxy Piss Paintbrush

Lesbian Fisting Fun

Cast: petite lesbian
Genres: Fisting, All Girls, Hardcor

This petite lesbian sure knows how to tease her lover. All it takes is a little erotic posing and an invitation to fist fuck her to orgasm. After they take a break to down their own piss, they're bound to be at it all over again.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Lesbian Fisting Fun

Roxy dining room dildos

Duration: 21:41

File size: 406.8 MB

Download Roxy dining room dildos

Teaching Anina... Reloaded!

Anina came back for more! The gorgeous kitten loved the previous fisting session so much that she has returned to 'get some more education'. Her tutor is the lecherous and sex-obsessed minx, Doris Ivy who may have small hands, but her techniques are unique and quite amazing.

Duration: 23:46
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5853kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Teaching Anina... Reloaded!

Table Top Teasing

When their husbands go out of town for the weekend, Rosa and Toi cook themselves an elegant dinner. After drenching her lover in olive oil, Rosa eases her fist into Toi s tight pussy. No dinner party would be complete without appetizers, and these nymphos consider pussy fisting to be the finest hors d oeuvre around.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 181.5 MB

Download Table Top Teasing