Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Roxy dirty garden girl visits

Video language: English

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 21:15
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 400.1 MB

Download Roxy dirty garden girl visits

Juicy Wet Pussy

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Antonia Sainz, Licky Lex
Genres: Lesbian, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, One On One, Rimming, Fisting, Pussy Licking, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again and today she gets to play with gorgeous blonde Licky Lex! Both girls are naked and sat next to each other masturbating when they decide to take things even further. They kneel up and kiss passionately while Antonia rubs Licky's pussy, then as Licky gets more comfortable, Antonia gets to give her pussy lips a lot more attention! She gapes Licky's pussy apart and fingers her, pausing intermittently to let Licky taste her fingers. Moving onto some black tongs, Antonia knows exactly what she is doing. She is a seasoned pro at lesbian fisting and uses these special toys to stretch her challengers before the main event! A huge dildo is her next sex toy of choice and while Licky lays upside down, her pussy is fucked quickly with this monster sized dildo. Licky groans with pleasure and grabs hold of her pussy lips with her red painted nails! Antonia soon gets to work fist fucking Licky and she absolutely loves how her whole hand disappears inside Licky's dripping .

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Juicy Wet Pussy

Table Top Teasing

Genres: Fisting, All Girls, Toys

When their husbands go out of town for the weekend, Rosa and Toi cook themselves an elegant dinner. After drenching her lover in olive oil, Rosa eases her fist into Toi's tight pussy. No dinner party would be complete without appetizers, and these nymphos consider pussy fisting to be the finest hors d'oeuvre around.

Duration: 16:26
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1375kbps
Audio: 127kbps

File size: 181.5 MB

Download Table Top Teasing

Teaching White Angel

White Angel is a kinky-kinky girl. She looks so shy and still, she loves to spread her pussy to the extreme. Luckily for her, the beautiful Sophie is there to help in her experiment. They have all the tools they need. An extra large dildo, a vibrator, and of course Sophie s slender fist. Enjoy this pussy spreading, cunt flooding, fisting session!

Duration: 23:09
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Teaching White Angel

BrutalDildos Shania

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Shania
Genres: Dildo

Beautiful red-haired bitch Shania riding a colored dildo and posing for you. Enjoy...We carefully selected this exclusive material coming off and have fun.

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 996.5 MB

Download BrutalDildos Shania

Solo bitch gets pleasured

Studio: True Life

Solo brunette bitch was just taking her shower when she realized that she has not come for a long time! That is when she took out her yellow dildo and started to fuck herself in her amazing pussy reaching an amazing orgasm.

Duration: 16:18
Video: 720x576, AVC (H.264), 3820kbps

File size: 471.3 MB

Download Solo bitch gets pleasured

Isabella Clark with Huge Dildo

Release Year: 2013
Cast: Isabella Clark
Genres: Solo, Anal, Dildo

Isabella loves to sex yourself different objects! This babe dildo dream to reach the very depths of her soul and not only! And it turns out, she ends up with pleasure, and takes more dildo to sex her in the ass! Very impressive video!

Duration: 23:59
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 6347kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Isabella Clark with Huge Dildo

Chrissy Daniels - Fisted In Blue Latex (2021)

Release Year: 2021
Cast: Chrissy Daniels
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

Chrissy Daniels is a smoking hot bisexual redhead with a penchant for pussy eating and fisting vaginas. Today, I am the lucky recipient of both as she makes me cum with her tongue, fingers and fist in our latex outfits! She starts off by taking me from behind and then sitting me on a chair to have full acces to my holes. Chrissy then proceeds to turn me on with her mouth and then starts to insert her fingers in my pussy. She gets her whole hand inside me which makes me cum various times! I can't wait to fool around with this crimson haired she devil real soon!

Duration: 20:09
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9937kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Chrissy Daniels - Fisted In Blue Latex (2021)

Eurotrash Fisters

Cast: Eurotrash Fisters
Genres: Fisting, All Girls, Toy

These lesbians may look elegant, but they know how to get down and dirty. A fist in her lover's cunt is bound to do the drive her to earth-shaking orgasm. Just clear away the dishes and spread out on the counter, dear.

Duration: 16:22
Video: 600x400, AVC (H.264), 1431kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download Eurotrash Fisters

Teaching Alison Star

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Alison Star, Barbie White
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

Sexy little Allison wants to cum hard, so she gets the heavy weaponry to tease her sweet pussy until a squirting orgasm. Luckily for her, fisting instructor Barbie White is nearby, and the blonde bombshell is more than happy to help out a friend in need. After making Allsion flooding with juices, she push her slender hand into the gaping, hungry vagina to fist the brunette into a cumming oblivion.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teaching Alison Star

BrutalDildos Anna

Release Year: 2015
Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Anna gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9

File size: 988.8 MB

Download BrutalDildos Anna

How Fucking Romantic

Cast: Fontaine
Genres: Fisting, All Girls, Piss

It's Valentine's Day, and Sherry decides to dress up like a French maid for Fontaine. Sherry thinks she looks so fucking hot that her horny cunt begins to ooze love juice. When Fontaine arrives on the scene dressed like a nasty street whore, she thanks Sherry in her own special way...with a fist firmly inserted in her lover's juicy cunt.

Duration: 17:06
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1362kbps
Audio: 126kbps

File size: 187.1 MB

Download How Fucking Romantic

Antonia Sainz, Licky Lex - JUICY WET PUSSY

Cast: Antonia Sainz (fister), Licky Lex (fisted)
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again and today she gets to play with gorgeous blonde Licky Lex! Both girls are naked and sat next to each other masturbating when they decide to take things even further. They kneel up and kiss passionately while Antonia rubs Licky's pussy, then as Licky gets more comfortable, Antonia gets to give her pussy lips a lot more attention! She gapes Licky's pussy apart and fingers her, pausing intermittently to let Licky taste her fingers. Moving onto some black tongs, Antonia knows exactly what she is doing. She is a seasoned pro at lesbian fisting and uses these special toys to stretch her challengers before the main event! A huge dildo is her next sex toy of choice and while Licky lays upside down, her pussy is fucked quickly with this monster sized dildo. Licky groans with pleasure and grabs hold of her pussy lips with her red painted nails! Antonia soon gets to work fist fucking Licky and she absolutely loves how her whole hand disappears inside Licky's dripping.

Duration: 23:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6498kbps

Download Antonia Sainz, Licky Lex - JUICY WET PUSSY

ArgenDana

Genres: Anal Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ArgenDana

Lesbian Fisting Fun

Genres: Fisting, All Girls, Hardcore

This petite lesbian sure knows how to tease her lover. All it takes is a little erotic posing and an invitation to fist fuck her to orgasm. After they take a break to drink down their own piss, they're bound to be at it all over again.

Duration: 17:52
Video: 608x400, AVC (H.264), 1395kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 199.6 MB

Download Lesbian Fisting Fun

Roxy Bombs Away - prolapse

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 23:01

File size: 431.7 MB

Download Roxy Bombs Away - prolapse

Nicol and Chrissy

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol and Chrissy

Teaching Wanessa

Foxy Dominica is back to teach the younger generation of upcoming fisting talents, Wanessa among them. The brunette hottie appears to be a good student, quickly finding her pleasure in Dominica's session, adapting Dom's hand technique with her flexible pussy.

Duration: 18:15
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5843kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 806.8 MB

Download Teaching Wanessa

Roxy ass smoothie

Duration: 23:23

File size: 438.7 MB

Download Roxy ass smoothie

Roxy candy coated rose - prolapse

Duration: 21:34
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2946kbps

File size: 487.4 MB

Download Roxy candy coated rose - prolapse