Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

Fast Fisting Orgasm

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Angel, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo
Video language: English

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Format: mp4
Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Fast Fisting Orgasm

I Need A Hand

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Gina Gerson
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Foot, Fetish, Teen, Babes, Blonde, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits

Now everything is progressing, not standing still. Including sex gets its different directions and industries. This time we will share a movie in which two girls are very fond of practicing fisting. And they will be happy to share this with us.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6269kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 956.4 MB

Download I Need A Hand

Diana and Sereyna Gomez Fisted Up Diana

Diana and Sereyna Gomez are pouty dolls. This is okay though, because we know they had a good time making this. More importantly, we get to have a good time watching this. At the end of the day, Diana gets a good fisting for her immediate pleasure, and both girls get a paycheck for their effort. You can tell that Diana gets off on the throbbing fisting she gets. As Sereyna pounds away at her with the fist, Diana reaches out and grabs some tit. I can't blame her as that boob looks great as it dangles in front of her. Diana goes through several positions as the action switches between fisting and gaping. The gaping is explicit with wide gaping done with some great camera work.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27327kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.7 GB

Download Diana and Sereyna Gomez Fisted Up Diana

Teaching Alison Star

Release Year: 2011
Cast: Alison Star, Barbie White
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

Sexy little Allison wants to cum hard, so she gets the heavy weaponry to tease her sweet pussy until a squirting orgasm. Luckily for her, fisting instructor Barbie White is nearby, and the blonde bombshell is more than happy to help out a friend in need. After making Allsion flooding with juices, she push her slender hand into the gaping, hungry vagina to fist the brunette into a cumming oblivion.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teaching Alison Star

Dildo Fuck With Deep Fisting

Cast: Baby Suicide
Genres: Fisting, Orgasms, Big Toys, Big Pussies, Big Dicks

Hi! I was so bored,and Kyle comes to saw me, so i had a big idea! why i dont use my toys and hands to have fun? I think how isnt sex sex, i can still save (or no) hahaha, but we have a problem, i make my kitty so big, and i need a biggeeer hand to fill that, so i call to my men church friend, and he fist me so good until i can in his hand! You needs watch that video!

Duration: 28:31
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5891kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Dildo Fuck With Deep Fisting

Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Fisting, Gaping, Oil, Tattoos

Oily plays become much naughty every time!!! My first eggplant practice. I loved it. Here you will also see hard pussy, tits and ass spanking, fisting standing up, from behind,, double fisting and huge spreading pussy, traditionally

Duration: 18:59
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5621kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 796.4 MB

Download Eggplant and Hard Double Fisting

Roxy Bombs Away - prolapse

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 23:01
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 431.7 MB

Download Roxy Bombs Away - prolapse

Barbie Sins

Cast: Barbie Sins, Victoria Pure

Naughty blonde Barbie Sins thinks she can pass the Fister Twister challenge so who better to match her with than Victoria Pure! Barbie bends over on a white leather chair as Victoria touches her all over and as Barbie turns over and relaxes back, Victoria starts to play with her pussy lips. She gapes her pussy apart with her fingers and while fingering her pussy, Victoria lets Barbie suck on her fingers to taste her own juices. She uses a metal speculum to stretch Barbie's pussy even more in the doggystyle position and then moves onto a fist dildo. Victoria is so experienced in this challenge that she knows exactly how to soften up a pussy ready for fisting! Next it's time for the real thing and Victoria slides her fist up inside Barbie's pussy while she stands, giving her that fist fuck she desires! Barbie masturbates at the same time as being fisted and after changing positions, Victoria gets even deeper into her pussy and makes her orgasm hard before shoving her juicy fingers into .

Duration: 21:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6602kbps

Download Barbie Sins

Elena's Initiation

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Elena Vega
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Rimming, Pussy Licking

Pretty brunette Elena Vega has tried lesbian sex before, but there is a specific thing she would like to try. Busty Antonia Sainz will teach her how to properly fist a wet pussy!

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6977kbps

Download Elena's Initiation

Slow It Down

Cast: Di Devi, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Vinna Reed is back again this week but this time she wants to take it slow and sensual. Starting this lesbian fisting scene, Vinna massages her dark haired contender, Di Devi with oil and works her hands down towards Di's pussy and ass. She starts to rub Di's pussy before turning her over and tweaking her nipples. Pouring her remaining oil over Di's XXL pussy lips, Vinna massages her lips, then gapes her pussy apart before inserting her fingers. Di bends over into the doggystyle position and Vinna stretches her pussy apart even more with the help of a metal speculum. Di gets so turned on from her pussy play that she starts to masturbate at the same time and Vinna lets her lick the speculum clean of her pussy juices. Although Vinna is in the mood to take things slow, she doesn't hold back with her sex toys and inserts a monster sized dildo into Di's dripping wet pussy. Afterwards, Vinna slowly slides her fist into Di's pussy and fist fucks her. Di wants it a little faster, so Vinna spe.

Duration: 20:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6134kbps

File size: 962.2 MB

Download Slow It Down

Sydney love and Sereyna Gomez Sydneys first fisting

Release Year: 2020
Studio: PJGirls
Genres: fisting, feet, gaping, girl-girl, pussy stretching, shaved pussy, tattoos

Would you look at that? That wonderful pussy that Sydney Love hides is in the open once again. If you want more of her and want max exposure, you will find it here. She gets a hand from a lovely assistant here and together the two girls do a great job of gaping that pussy. Of all the omanko we have seen on this site, I will have to say that Sydney's is top tier. She has such a tight and juicy hole that one cannot stop and stare in amazement at it. We mix in a fair bit of fisting for Sydney's pleasure and for your's. There is also some rear spreading at the end for good measure. I would have to argue that the frontal gaping is probably the best part of this one.

Duration: 16:04
Video: 3840x2160, AVC (H.264), 27319kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 3.2 GB

Download Sydney love and Sereyna Gomez Sydneys first fisting

Roxy ass smoothie

Roxy Raye, a young, extreme girl from Florida who likes to have a good time while getting as extreme as I can. You guys are in for a real treat, as you'll see some of the nastiest (and sexiest) content anywhere on the internet... right here! From gaping my asshole wide open to listening to the gagging sounds as the camera gets real close as I deep throat a big dildo, from using large dildos on myself to fisting my asshole and pretty pink pussy, you'll get it all here! Odd objects, prolapsing, squirting & lots more are all right here!

Duration: 23:23
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2434kbps

File size: 438.7 MB

Download Roxy ass smoothie

Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

Cast: Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

Download Victoria Pure, Gianna Ray - Fist Fucked Teen

Fist Fucked Teen

Cast: Victoria Pure (fister), Gianna Ray (fisted)

Hot new teen Gianna Ray is the latest contender for the Fister Twister challenge so we decided to match her with experienced blonde, Victoria Pure. Kneeling on the bed, Gianna and Victoria massage Gianna's tits and this hot blonde duo kiss before Victoria lays Gianna down on the bed with her legs spread wide apart. Victoria pulls and gapes Gianna's pussy which looks extremely tight. Could she be the first hottie to struggle with the challenge? Victoria fingers Gianna seductively and these hot blondes can't keep their eyes off each other. Next, Victoria gets hold of some red tongs which she uses to pinch Gianna's nipples before using them on her pussy. She gapes her pussy lips apart while Gianna masturbates in the doggystyle position and after licking the tongs clean, a monster sized dildo is next in store! This slides into Gianna's pussy a lot easier than we thought and she enjoys getting her pussy penetrated before sucking the dildo clean. Finally, horny Victoria can't wait any longe.

Duration: 22:08
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5874kbps

Download Fist Fucked Teen

Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Cast: Chrissy Fox (fister), Nicol Love (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from beh.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

Download Nicol Love & Chrissy Fox

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Release Year: 2018
Genres: Anal Fisting, Solo

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Teaching Alison Star

Cast: Alison Star, Barbie White
Genres: Lesbo, Toys, Fisting

Sexy little Allison wants to cum hard, so she gets the heavy weaponry to tease her sweet pussy until a squirting orgasm. Luckily for her, fisting instructor Barbie White is nearby, and the blonde bombshell is more than happy to help out a friend in need. After making Allsion flooding with juices, she push her slender hand into the gaping, hungry vagina to fist the brunette into a cumming oblivion.

Duration: 24:41
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 7812kbps
Audio: 93kbps

File size: 1.4 GB

Download Teaching Alison Star