Pussy Toy Fucking | Fisting | Orgy Extreme Fisting And Toys

The great ameircan challenge and fisting

Release Year: 2019
Cast: Milly17
Genres: Solo, Fisting, Dildo, Pussy Gaping
Video language: English

In this video I use both hands for fisting back and forth between the two. I fit most of both of them inside of me . Then I use the great American challenge (15 in dildo with massive girth) with ease . During this I also fist my pussy . I then cream and continue to fuck it for a bit.

Format: mp4
Duration: 13:12
Video: 1280x720, MP4V, 5734kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 573.3 MB

Download The great ameircan challenge and fisting

XandriaGoddess rough assfucked and creampied

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal, Creampie, Deepthroat, Dildo Fucking, Dirty Talking

Amazing custom fantasy themed video where I play a succubus, as long as I'm in a spell circle I have to obey my Master's every command and entertain him. Ass fisting and gaping, huge dildo sucking/sloppy gag deepthroat, pussy and ass dildo fucking, nasty self-degrading dirty talk, multiply cumshots!

Duration: 26:18
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.9 GB

Download XandriaGoddess rough assfucked and creampied

BrutalDildos Anna

Release Year: 2015
Studio: BrutalDildos
Cast: Anna
Genres: Big Toys Dildo, Masturbation

There's a very good chance that the first thing you'll notice in this scene Gorgeous Anna gets an orgasm from sex toys watch and enjoy!!!

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 20:38
Video: 1920x1080, Windows Media Video 9
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 988.8 MB

Download BrutalDildos Anna

Pleasure Of Fisting

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Blanche Bradburry, Vinna Reed
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Masturbation, Fetish, Lingerie, Babes, Blonde, Brunette, One On One, Natural Tits, Petite

Horny blondes Blanche Bradburry and Vinna Reed strip off their sexy lingerie for some fun. Naughty girls lick and suck on each other's wet pussies. Then Blanche fists her friend in her tight pussy and Vinna returns the favor. After pleasuring each other to orgasm these blonde girls are left very happy.

Duration: 18:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5752kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 810.2 MB

Download Pleasure Of Fisting

Easily Fisted

Cast: Antonia Sainz, Jessica Bell
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo

Antonia Sainz is back again her on Fister Twister for another contender in gorgeous brunette Jessica Bell. She starts off her latest scene by oiling up Jessica's fit body, massaging her shoulders and naked back before working her way down to her ass and pussy. Jessica kneels up into the doggystyle position and Antonia gapes her XXL pussy lips apart with her fingers before rubbing them and gaping them apart. She inserts four fingers while stretching Jessica's hole then uses some black kitchen tongs to gape apart Jessica's pussy even more. Antonia knows she needs to work her way up to the main event and her lesbian fisting will only work if Jessica's pussy is ready for the pounding it's about to take! Using a monster sized flesh dildo, Antonia holds it against her pussy while making Jessica suck it , then uses it on Jessica's pussy knowing full well that if she can take this huge dildo, Antonia's whole fist will fit into her easily! She starts to fist fuck Jessica slowly, sliding her wh.

Duration: 24:36
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5990kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 1.1 GB

Download Easily Fisted

Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Cast: XandriaGoddess
Genres: Anal Fisting, Fingering, Pee, Pussy Gaping, Stocking

Hot kitten girl feels playful and up for stretching her tight fuckholes. She starts with anal fisting, going deeper each move..then she gapes her ass open wide showing her rose asshole.. Then she plays with her tight wet pussy, fingering and fisting it and pee all over. Such a dirty little kitty! Meow

Duration: 17:43
Video: 1920x1080, MP4V, 8132kbps
Audio: 190kbps

Download Anal pussy fisting and lots of pee

Oil Me Up And Stick It In

Studio: SinDrive
Cast: Nathaly Cherie & Victoria Puppy
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Big Tits

When two beautiful blondies get together you know things are going to get frisky real quick! Victoria Puppy and Nathaly Cherie are looking fine as fuck, with Nathaly rockin' a lovely stewardess outfit, and before long they are likcing some asshole and bringing the toys out to play! As it turns out for these lesbo-pros, that's just the appetizer, because Victoria's got some lube to spread, and Nathaly's got some legs to spread, and that's the perfect combo for some vag fisting! Sit back and let these ladies wow you!

Duration: 29:38
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6911kbps
Audio: 251kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download Oil Me Up And Stick It In

ArgenDana

Genres: Anal Masturbation, Big Ass, Big Toys, Gape, Huge Dildo

This is a Fine Artistic video with goliath! Goliath is mynew favorite dildo, he is a beast only for hungry asses as mine! I go more deep and more wild this time!

Duration: 21:10
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9822kbps
Audio: 147kbps

File size: 1.5 GB

Download ArgenDana

Riding That Fist

Cast: Rachel Evans, Rebeca
Genres: Anal Fisting, Gape, Lesbian, Dildo, Speculum

Rachel Evans comes back to Fister Twister again this week after making quite an impact in her last scene with us. This time she gets to play with cute blonde Rebeca and starts by passionately kissing her while exploring her petite naked body. She bends Rebeca over in the doggystyle position and pours oil all over her ass and down into her crack, soaking it completely as droplets of oil run down Rebeca's ass and onto the bedsheets. Big boobed Rachel starts to gape Rebeca's ass apart using her thumbs and at the same time, runs a hand along Rebeca's pussy lips. She moves onto two fingers, fingering Rebeca and gives her a taste of her own ass. Using a metal speculum, Rachel gapes Rebeca's tight ass even further while rubbing her pussy. Rebeca enjoys the sensation of being stretched to the max but she knows that's not all that is in store for her little ass hole! Rachel uses a monster sized dildo to slide into Rebeca's ass, taking over where the speculum left and afterwards Rebeca licks it.

Duration: 23:40
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5420kbps

File size: 994.4 MB

Download Riding That Fist

Fisted on Top

Cast: Anie Darling (fister), Tera Link (fisted)
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Dildo
Video language: German

Anie Daring gets to play the dominant one in our latest scene for Fister Twister. Taking advantage of her black haired friend, Tera Link, this scene starts with both girls naked and oiled up! They kiss as they sit on the back of the sofa before Tera makes her way down to Anie's nipples. She licks and teases them with her mouth before sitting back on the sofa with her legs spread, tempting Anie to pleasure her pussy. She starts by pulling her beautiful lips apart and uses her fingers to glide over her labia. Anie inserts a finger and lets Tera taste herself before she decides to use some red tongs to get Tera ready for her lesbian fisting challenge. Tera's pussy is stretched and gaped apart, then Anie decides to make her perform oral sex on a monster sized black dildo! Tera lays down on the sofa and with her wet, juicy pussy ready and waiting, Anie slides her dildo inside, stretching Tera to the max! Once Tera's pussy has accepted this huge toy, Anie knows that her fist will fit too a.

Duration: 26:20
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6727kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download Fisted on Top

Sensualpain - Equine Duet

Studio: Sensualpain
Cast: Abigail Dupree
Genres: BDSM, Taboo Role Play, Anal Stuffing, Cum leakage, Chance , equines, hard core anal, Watching, Real Taboo, Dark Web, Double Insertions, Cum leakage, Big Toys, deep anal insertions, adult taboo, fingering, large toys, Double Penetration, spread leg

This taboo solo scene is beyond sinful. Sex slave abigail Dupree is the redhead rider, 'Equine Duet' rider that is. Yes, out at this farm, just one nag cock is just not enough for this ride in solo two hole masturbation. So when you add watching the real thing on the dark web... well then, your in for a one hell of a show. The dual creampie finish is messy as hell, both pussy and asshole covered in spunk from ejaculating huge life like nag cocks for double penetration. Taking a DP with 2 nag dildos strapped to the fucking post is a very special treat indeed. This slave is female sex slave trained, so do not attempt this at home and should not be watched at work.

Duration: 34:49
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6833kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.7 GB

Download Sensualpain - Equine Duet

Nicol and Chrissy

Cast: Chrissy Fox, Nicol Love
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian

We are used to seeing Nicol Love on the giving end of our lesbian fisting movies here on Fister Twister but today she is back and this time she is taking on gorgeous Chrissy Fox. Already naked, Chrissy starts to play with Nicol's boobs, before working her way down to her pussy. She pulls at Nicol's XXL pussy lips which helps to gape her open. Nicol has some amazing pussy lips and once Chrissy has finished stretching her apart with her fingers, she lets Nicol taste herself before moving onto the next part of this scene. Chrissy uses a metal speculum to gape Nicol's pussy apart even further. Every step gets Nicol ready for a hard fist fuck which is in store. Of course, Chrissy wants to use a monster sized dildo on Nicol first, to make sure she is really ready for her whole hand! The dildo easily slides into Nicol's juicy pussy and after she enjoys being dildo fucked, she bends over ready for the main event! Chrissy fists Nicol hard as she bends over, taking a good hard fisting from behi.

Duration: 21:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7418kbps

File size: 1.2 GB

Download Nicol and Chrissy

Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

Cast: Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black
Genres: Lesbian, Anal, Anal Fisting, Ass Licking, Rimming, Pussy Licking, Fingering

Naughty lesbians Rebecca Black and Zazie Skymm decide to have some kinky fun with each other. They kiss and lick each other's assholes before Zazie begins fisting Rebecca's tight ass making her moan in pleasure. Then Rebecca gives an awesome gape what a fun time.

Duration: 25:51
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 5307kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Zazie Skymm, Rebecca Black - Two Petite Kinky Blondes

I Need A Hand

Cast: Cherry Kiss, Gina Gerson
Genres: Fisting, Lesbian, Foot, Fetish, Teen, Babes, Blonde, Natural Tits, Petite, Small Tits

Lie down my dear on this soft cozy bed and relax your sphincters. Our lesbian weekdays brighten up a little new emotions and sensations. My hand due to your natural lubricant easily penetrates into your vagina.

Duration: 20:12
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6269kbps

File size: 956.4 MB

Download I Need A Hand

Fast Fisting Orgasm

Cast: Angel, Victoria Pure
Genres: Lesbian, Fisting, Dildo

Victoria Pure gets to be in control again in our latest Fister Twister fisting scene and this hot blonde babe can't wait to get her hands on raven haired Angel. These hot lesbian babes kiss and Victoria starts to play with Angel's pussy. She gets Angel to suck her fingers then bends her over before she gapes her pussy apart with her hands and fingers her pussy. Using a metal speculum, Victoria gapes apart Angel's pussy even more and then moves onto a monster sized dildo. It easily slides into Angel's pussy and Victoria can't wait for the main event and this stunning blonde fist fucks her challenger as she stands and bends over. Angel lays on her back and Victoria speeds things up and while Angel gets her pussy fisted, she masturbates and orgasms, easily passing the Fister Twister challenge!

Duration: 20:42
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 6922kbps

Download Fast Fisting Orgasm

Prostate Fist & Dildo Play

Release Year: 2018
Cast: Mistress Jane, Mistress Kira
Genres: strapon, fisting, femdom

Slaves ass is nice and warmed up thanks to Jayne's strap on pounding! Now Goddess Kira wants a turn with her massive sized dildo! After a good pounding, poor slave moans that he can't take it anymore, so....The girls start to fist him.

Duration: 16:56
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 8003kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download Prostate Fist & Dildo Play

The Great American Challenge

Release Year: 2017
Studio: ManyVids
Cast: Jeri Lynn
Genres: Solo, Dildo, Big Toys, Toys, MILFs, Pussy Stretching, Pussy Gaping

At 16 inches long, with a girth of 12 inches around, this is one BIG cock. This was truly a "Great Challenge" and my amazing resilient pussy conquers it!

Duration: 23:44
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4776kbps
Audio: 189kbps

File size: 864.2 MB

Download The Great American Challenge