Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Chrissy Marie So Sensitive

Video language: English

The lovely and quite helpless Chrissy struggles her way through a very sexy set. Dressed in a form-enveloping red latex dress, stocking gloves and silky black nylons, she can't possibly escape the ropes encasing her body. Elbows welded together, with a tight crotchrope woven into her wrist ropes, makes...

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:38
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4832kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 906.6 MB

Download Chrissy Marie So Sensitive

Latex Lucy

Release Year: 2017
Genres: Latex, rubber, Sm

Just bend over and let them have at it. because they're going to take it anyway. Slave sluts kneeling and bowing to their beauty, just to gain pleasurable punishment beyond your wildest imagination.

Duration: 35:13
Video: 960x540, AVC (H.264), 2771kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 746.6 MB

Download Latex Lucy

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 2

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

After gently teasing the rubber slave some more, we remove his gasmask then move down to his cock. His cock is nice and hard so I just HAD to give it a good sucking, Mmmm . I then give my rubber girlfriend his cock to suck while I sit behind his head and smother his face with my big tits. He seems to enjoy the combination of having his cock sucked while being smothered, as he squirts his hot cum all over my girlfriend's gloved hands. bad boy! hehe. We'll see what happens to him next.

Duration: 9:13
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 152.9 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 2

Lucy Serves - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Fucking, Mike Majors, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy

As a rubber servant, I have to admit that I get some of the best jobs! . First I got to taste some wine from a nice hard cock, and now my pussy is getting fucked hard in some fun positions by one! Mmm I do love my job

Duration: 11:38
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps

File size: 192.8 MB

Download Lucy Serves - Pt 2

Machine Fucked Bondage Doll - Pt 1

Release Year: 2020
Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl, Hitachi Magic Wand, masturbation, Padlocks, pigtails, Rubber Doll

I'm placed in the bondage device, secured nice and tightly and padlocked so there's no escape from my Master from some teasing with the Hitachi Magic Wand. I find it SO hard to control myself as he places the vibrating wand over my swollen pussy and clit, but there is no escape.and what about that fucking machine behind me! (Part 1 of 2)

Duration: 7:13
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 4875kbps
Audio: 309kbps

File size: 274.6 MB

Download Machine Fucked Bondage Doll - Pt 1

Party Preparations - Pt 2

Now it's time to take a bath and strip out of one outfit and into my party one . Taking a hot bath in tight latex feels TOO good! I finally strip out of it and begin to dress in my black and transparent outfit in preparation for the Rubber Ball.

Duration: 11:46

File size: 195.1 MB

Download Party Preparations - Pt 2

Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 2

I find the other girl sexy so decide to get in with some of the action too! So I enjoy kissing her and begin sharing Master's rubber cock with her. We both suck his cock at the same time and kiss as he fucks us both. It's all incredibly hot and horny. but now I wish I could have more of the fucking . My Master moves his other Rubber Slut onto the bed and plays with her more!

Duration: 12:40

File size: 209.9 MB

Download Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 2

Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 1

I arrive home a bit later than expected, thinking my Master was still away. however it seems he had been waiting for me and was ready to give me some punishment!! My ass receives a Lot of spanking, which gets harder with every slap. At first I don't feel it so much as my tight rubber leggings are a perfect barrier to the pain, but that doesn't last forever! He then unzips my zipper. and sees my soaking wet pussy.

Duration: 14:59

File size: 248.3 MB

Download Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 1

Punishment Crew part 3

Today we tell a tale of a day that Hollie Stevens will never forget...In the morning rush to get coffee, parking lots in Los Angeles can get very packed...bad moods abound in the cars whose drivers have not yet fully woken...Soma and Hollie are both searching for a spot...By all true rights, Soma had dibs on the space...she waited for the other driver to back out...but Hollie pulled right in....Soma is not pleased and Hollie is unphased...she flips Soma off with a what-are-you-gonna-do attitude...Soma takes down her license info and makes a call to her boys...Hollie's coffee didn't do much for her, because only hours later, Hollie is napping at her house...This is when they come and remove her...taped, gagged, stripped...tied spread and naked in the bed of a truck and driven to Soma's place...This is just the beginning...Taken inside, tied and groped, Hollie can't believe what's happening to her...Then Soma plays with her...punishes her...humiliates her...tied in a wheelchair, Hollie .

Format: m4v
Duration: 24:54
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1441kbps
Audio: 97kbps

File size: 281.8 MB

Download Punishment Crew part 3

Tied & Tormented - Pt 1

I am bound to the table with rope. I cannot move and this rubber guy is tormenting my pussy with the Magic Wand and his rubber gloved fingers. What am I to do?! I guess I just have to take the torment . He eventually releases me and uses me to please his hard cock, which I don't hesitate to do!! I lick and suck on it to please him..maybe this way he'll keep me unbound and free

Duration: 12:08

File size: 201.2 MB

Download Tied & Tormented - Pt 1

Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 2

This time the punishment becomes more intimate and now involves a lot more fingering, an anal plug and some delicious cock sucking! This all makes me very hot, so I need to remove my jacket. Now I get to show you my tight leather corset too. By now I'm feeling very horny. Mmm I wonder if he'll bury that hard cock inside me soon!

Duration: 15:04

File size: 249.9 MB

Download Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 2

Tied & Tormented - Pt 2

After being bound with rope, teased and tormented for a while, I find myself enjoying giving this rubber guy some pleasure. how could I not enjoy sucking on that hard and horny cock! I also get to feel his tongue and lips on my pussy, Mmmm!! .and I finally get to taste his creamy hot cum as he shoots it in my face!

Duration: 11:31
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 190.9 MB

Download Tied & Tormented - Pt 2