Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

RS-Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture
Video language: English

Mina wears her metallic blue Realise swimsuit, our Lambskin Leather Five Point Bondage Harness, Black PVC Stockings and Black heels. We find her laced into an Lambskin Armbinder and Gwen hood, the lacing is tied up tight, and she ends up in a hogtied position with belts added to make her bondage more intense and even tighter.

Format: mp4
Duration: 14:05
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9764kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 1.0 GB

Download RS-Realise Swimsuit Armbinder Hogtie

RS-The Red Leotard

Release Year: 2020
Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

Hello guys. Thank you all for your your support and sorry about the delay with updates lately. Matthew was quite sick and still recovering, and I hurt my ankle and its bruised so there was no BDSM for me for a while. Don't worry its not too bad, its much better now, I have done much worse.

Duration: 9:22
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9774kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 679.6 MB

Download RS-The Red Leotard

Boundcon, Munich - Pt:2 - Bonus video

Genres: Boundcon, Dragon Rope, Events, Munich, Rope Bondage, Rubber Doll, Subrosadictum, Suspension

Awesome memories of the show I did with Dragon Rope at Boundcon in May! You've seen the first part of the video, and I now see that I didn't post the other half! So here it is .You'll see that I had an amazing time at Boundcon and those lovely guys at SubRosaDictum (May '15) I just Loved being suspended over the crowd!

Duration: 15:06
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 250.4 MB

Download Boundcon, Munich - Pt:2 - Bonus video

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Boy/Girl/Girl, Breath Play, Cock Sucking, Cocoon, Dominant Lucy, Domination, Girl/girl, Kissing, Licking, Rubber Slave, Sleepsack, Teasing, Threesome

After some smoothering with my big tits and some more cock teasing, I slip a breath play over my slave's face. Judging by the movement in his cock, he seems to be enjoying his breathing being controlled by us both . I swap places with my rubber girlfriend so I get to taste and feel his cock throbbing inside my mouth. We eventually remove the breath play hood and the slave. this way we can keep an eye on his while us girls play alone for a while.

Duration: 11:27

File size: 189.8 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 3

Latex Luxury - Pt 2

Genres: Big Tits, Dildo, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pumped pussy, Pussy Pumping, Rubber Doll

I'm glad to be by the pool while in full latex on such a scorching hot day . Using the pussy pump was making my pussy ache so much and making me SO horny, so it was no surprise that when I released the cup it was incredibly swollen and wet! I loved playing with it. it was all bouncy and very sensitive!! Sliding a dildo inside makes me even hornier

Duration: 11:11

File size: 185.4 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 2

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 4

Genres: Big Tits, Bondage, Dominant Lucy, Domination, Fucking, Gagged, Girl/Girl/Boy, Magic Wand, Rubber girls, Rubber Guy, Sleepsack, Threesome

I enjoy some playtime with my rubber girlfriend, so we get to play with each other's tits. ooh and she licks my pussy so well! Mmmm . We're then ready torment the rubber slave as I really want to feel his stiff cock inside my throbbing pussy. it feels amazing! He can't stop me from riding his cock nice and hard while at the same time, my sexy rubber girlfriend is playing with the Magic Wand. I Love pressing it against her pussy while I'm fucking the slave.

Duration: 10:25
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 172.8 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 4

Latex Luxury - Pt 3

Genres: Big Tits, Latex Outdoors, masturbation, pigtails, Pissing, Pumped pussy, Rubber Doll, Showering

With my soft rubbery fingers, I finger my sensitive pumped pussy a bit more. it just feels too good . I also have the urge to pee, but I'm enjoying the feeling of my rubber fingers too much to stop. So I decide it's easier just to carry on and do it anyway, hehe. As I get more excited, I lose control and piss sprays out of my swollen pussy. I finally have a nice cool shower while still enjoying the lovely hot sunshine

Duration: 8:21
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1950kbps

File size: 138.6 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 3

Lucy Serves - Pt 1

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Gasmask, Master/Slave, masturbation, Mike Majors, Servant, Slave

My task here was to serve this horny guy as he was my Master for the evening. so I tried my best to please . I wore my transparent raspberry coloured catsuit. Colour-wise, it classed with the sofa, hehe. but I just didn't care as I felt sexy in this rubber outfit that hugged my curves so tightly . I serve some wine to my Master and I'm immediately drawn to his very hard cock. Some wine drops onto the tip of his cock and I cannot resist licking it off. Watch to see what I get up to next.

Duration: 10:53

File size: 180.4 MB

Download Lucy Serves - Pt 1

Latex Luxury - Pt 4

Genres: Big Tits, Boy/Girl, Cock Sucking, Cum, Fucking, Full enclosure, Latex Outdoors, Pissing, Rubber Doll, Rubber Guy

Feeling the urge to be more enclosed in latex, with the hot sun shining on my body, I slip on my full enclosure rubber hood. I am soon joined by a guy in full rubber. I can't see him, but I can certainly feel him. He takes full advantage of me while I'm helpless. fucking my hot wet pussy. pissing on me. and finally cumming over my face!!

Duration: 15:56

File size: 264.2 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 4