Spandex And Leather Bondage Action | Latex Orgasm

Slave Dolls

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm
Video language: English

The tall brunette mistress will hold nothing back to show her power as she chooses to use dirty shoe licking, bondage and suffocation ass whoppings, helmets and even some sex toy penetration, until someone gets an orgasm

Format: avi
Duration: 19:14
Video: 480x360, XviD, 1267kbps
Audio: 31kbps

File size: 188.9 MB

Download Slave Dolls

Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 3

Genres: BDSM,Rope,Bondage,torture

I continue to please my Master with my mouth and lips, which seems to be working as his cock is so hard!! He then slips on another thin layer of rubber over his cock and I get to play some more . I sit on his lap, sliding my juicy pussy down on his hard cock and I can't resist riding it. It feels SO good! With the butt plug buried inside my ass, it feels even more intense. I'm finally forgiven for my lateness earlier in the day and rewarded with some yummy cum!!

Format: mp4
Duration: 16:08
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 1949kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 267.5 MB

Download Lucy's Spanking Punishment - Pt 3

Time For Sandy part 3

This week we find Ms. Sandy Skarsgard in Holly's grips. She starts off in a full suspension from the rafters as her flesh is walloped and worked over with a ruler, before trading off for some penetration.School is in session...Next, Sandy hovers over the ground belly down while she takes a wicked caning. All of her wriggling and writhing are to no avail however, as Holly keeps up the pace. Finally, after what seems like and eternity, Holly reaches for he vibe and plants it on Sandy's pussy. Sandy, squealing and whimpering is pushed to edge before the the ruler is brandished once again and used to it's fullest...Sandy then finds herself planted on the floor while she receives some electro-therapy. As she twitches, she's subjected to the crop and Holly does a thorough job of working it across her flesh. Worked to submission, Sandy then feels the dong shoved inside her as her Mistress toys with her making her beg for release...Next up, a little more electro-stimulation as Sandy takes the.

Duration: 12:43
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1462kbps
Audio: 46kbps

File size: 141.1 MB

Download Time For Sandy part 3

MegaBoob Shower - Pt 1

It doesn't get more sexy than having a steamy hot shower in tight latex with my hot mega boobed girlfriend, Ariane St Amour. We had wanted to do this for a while, so it was exciting when we finally got to play in the shower together

Duration: 11:31

File size: 190.9 MB

Download MegaBoob Shower - Pt 1

Submission scene

Release Year: 2016
Genres: Bondage, Bdsm

the rules and some of the staff... Things get heated quickly and no lashes are held back! You'll love to watch her beg and moan when she sustains the strictest punishments always followed by erotic rewards.

Duration: 23:00
Video: 720x540, AVC (H.264), 2540kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 454.5 MB

Download Submission scene

Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 1

I prepare my rubber slave so that he's all zipped up in his rubber cocoon, complete with a gasmask.and shining him up ready for some real play time! After a gentle teasing, I invite a new rubber girlfriend to join me. mostly concentrating on her hot rubber body and some sweet, sexy kisses . We then turn our attention to my rubber slave. Some nice entertainment for the afternoon!!

Duration: 11:53

File size: 197.0 MB

Download Cocooned Rubber Slave - Pt 1

MegaBoob Shower - Pt 2

I just loved playing with Ariane St Amour's massive tits in this final episode of my 'MegaBoob Shower' scene! It was exciting to watch them bounce around under the shower, lick them and do some sexy kissing too . Watch as we both press our big tits up against the glass for you all to see, hehe

Duration: 10:52

File size: 180.1 MB

Download MegaBoob Shower - Pt 2

Latex Luxury - Pt 1

As it's now quite chilly here in England over Winter time, I think it's a good time to add this series. It was filmed while away in sunny Greece in October . It was incredibly hot weather for full latex but the breeze and cool pool water did help a lot! I absolutely love being out in the sunshine in full rubber, and especially love this new blue outfit. it just fits my curves perfectly!! It felt like pure luxury! I got to spend some time around the pool and I had the urge to pump up my horny, juicy pussy (I just love making it all rubbery too! hehe).

Duration: 12:08

File size: 201.1 MB

Download Latex Luxury - Pt 1

Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

In the final part of this series you'll get to see loads of fucking, some pussy licking, cock sucking and at the very end I get to share some hot cum with some messy kissing. It was all incredibly dirty and sexy!! Most of all, I loved the feeling of my Master's rubber sheathed cock inside my swollen pussy.

Duration: 14:15

File size: 236.2 MB

Download Master's Rubber Sluts - Pt 3

Party Preparations - Pt 3

I continue dressing in some tight layers of rubber. firstly completing my glossy transparent skin, then adding my tight rubber corset with rubber pussy attachment. Next is my stockings with buckles, long gloves (also with buckles) and of course ultra high heels!! I now feel sexy and ready to party!

Duration: 13:39

File size: 226.2 MB

Download Party Preparations - Pt 3

Boundcon, Munich - Part 2 - Bonus video

Release Year: 2020

Awesome memories of the show I did with Dragon Rope at Boundcon in May! You've seen the first part of the video, and I now see that I didn't post the other half! So here it is . You'll see that I had an amazing time at Boundcon and those lovely guys at SubRosaDictum (May '15) I just LOVED being suspended over the crowd!

Duration: 15:06

File size: 250.4 MB

Download Boundcon, Munich - Part 2 - Bonus video

RS-PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun

Release Year: 2020

Mina is wearing a slick black PVC Bodysuit and Ballet Boots, she is gagged and laced tightly into an Armbinder. She is bound on her back with her thighs belted and a Doxy vibrator tied to one leg pushed right up against her.

Duration: 17:45
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 9766kbps
Audio: 122kbps

File size: 1.3 GB

Download RS-PVC Bodysuit Armbinder Doxy Fun